+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NYT: Terrorism and the Olympics - munaziriliri

Unregistered Guest

Default NYT: Terrorism and the Olympics - munaziriliri

Uyghurlar, bu sorunda yok talax-tatixni kilip adem tilimay. Engliz tili bilidighanlar bu sorundiki talx-tatixlagha jaawap beringla. Hitaylar bizni tertorist dep eyiplewatidu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/29/op...29kristof.html

http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/200...#comment-54797

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy

There is no terror threat from Xinjiang. That is very clear to Chinese government. Uyghur people will not do such things. It will never happen in China. Olympic Game is their chance for the Chinese government to wipe out Uyhgurs from the earth.
    Rae

Unregistered Guest

Also, Any Incident happenned in China so far all organized by the Chinese government.
    If somebody were to go to China and to investigate any incident happened before, I guarantee they will find nothing to support their story. Chinese government itself is a terrorist government.
    The word of " terrorist" should never been used for Uygurs.
    Rae

Unregistered Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also, Any Incident happenned in China so far all organized by the Chinese government.
    If somebody were to go to China and to investigate any incident happened before, I guarantee they will find nothing to support their story. Chinese government itself is a terrorist government.
    The word of " terrorist" should never been used for Uygurs.
    Rae
    Thank you very much Rae . God bless you and all of your family from Uyghur .

Unregistered Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you very much Rae . God bless you and all of your family from Uyghur .
    Thanks, I am Uyhgur also.
    Rae

+ Reply to Thread