+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What goes through your mind as you read or watch news about the ongoing tragedy back

  1. #1
    Turdi Ghoja Guest

    Default What goes through your mind as you read or watch news about the ongoing tragedy back

    As an Uyghur, what goes through your mind when you read news like Chinese males volunteered to stay in Uyghur homes to monitor them sleep on the same bed as the female hosts whose husbands are locked up in concentration camps? How do you feel when you see pictures or videos of Uyghur girls being forced to marry to Chinese men? I feel humiliation, helplessness and anger. I have been one of the calmer voices over the years in regard to the situation over there, but after seeing what has been going on there over the past 3 years, now I feel completely different. If I had a chance to go over there now, I would kill a few of those bastards and die doing so. I never hated the Chinese civilian migrants until this ongoing tragedy started. I had been careful to differentiate the government from the general public. But, the ongoing situation has made it impossible to differentiate the civilians from the government, because the Chinese civilians are willingly participating in the state sponsored rape of our women and girls. They are as guilty as the government! But, I am more angry at the civilians than the government now. Governments can be evil, but you expect the population to retain their humanity. I can understand if 150 or even 1500 people failed to see the evil they have been inflicting. There are always a small number of bad people everywhere. But, 1.5 million out of 10 million? That is inexcusable. You canít expect anyone wants to live with those monsters as neighbors. Watching from the other side of the world, I am boiling with anger and want to unleash violence on those monsters if I could get close to them. And one of the calmest and mellowest persons is talking here. Imagine what those inmates might do when and if they get released. China thinks everyone can be intimidated into submission like the Chinese who lived under the Mongol and Manchu minority rule for hundreds of years even though the population ration was a hundred to one. They still donít understand that people are willing to die to protect their dignity. If China thinks the occasional skirmishes before 2016 was violence, it better prepares for real violence when this camp thing ends. Or will it end? No one knows how this situation will end. There is high possibility that it will end in physical genocide. Because the cultural assimilation effort will fail for sure, because no body wants to become the monster he despises. The 70 years of communist rule has turned a big chunk of the population into soulless and immoral monsters from whom even their own ethnic brethrens in Hong Kong want to distinguish themselves. One thing no one talks about Hong Kong protests is how much the Chinese civilians have contributed to the determination and passion of the Hong Kongers to be separate from China? As soon as they come into contact in great numbers with anyone, they cause people to have very negative impression of them everywhere.

    Now letís talk about the Uyghur cause within this context. Over the years, Uyghur organizations have been demanding self determination, because as we become citizens of our adopted countries, the fate of East Turkistan has to be determined by the people still live there. We will be lucky if we are granted visa to visit. I, for one, firmly believe that if Uyghurs backhome have self determination rights they will choose independence. I am sure anyone who lived there and experienced the oppression knows that evey Uyghur and other ethnic groups there will choose independence without hesitation if they have such a choice. Therefore, the accusations that Uyghur organizations do not want independence is nothing more than slander!

    But now, the situation has changed. It is time for Uyghur activists to switch gear and ask UN to recognize the Chinese rule in East Turkistan as what it really isócolonialism! Time to ask the world to support independence. I know that may not get much support at UN where most of the former colonies of European powers seem to have buyersí remorse. Maybe they realized they do have the ability to manage their countries, and therefore looking for new masters in China. Every practicing Muslim in middle East and elsewhere would be qualified ten times over to be in concentration camps in China, it is outrageous that their governments are supporting the Chinese concentration camps!

    China had a chance to turn its economic fortunes into soft power with a little human touch and enhance its appeal to the minorities and Hong Kong people. But, human consciousness and morals has permanently left them. The ugly inner monster has come out to the surface instead. Because thatís all they have left. The world has a moral obligation to constrain them, otherwise the civilization and the world as we know it will face destruction in not so distant a future.

    When we have our independence, the Chinese migrants have to go back where they came from. They canít be our neighbors after the monstrosities they are committing now! Before the concentration camps came into existance in late 2016, we had never seriously talked about what would happen to the Chinese migrants when we get independence. Sharing the land with them and coexist as neighbors was one of the options. But, they have removed that option from the table.

    No one have ever talked about Xinjiang Republic until now. Quite frankly, it is an insult to Uyghurs, because the name Xinjiang is the very embodiment of colonialism and more than a century of national humiliation! I thought Uyghurs would jump at the throat of anyone who dares to say such a travesty. It still makes me seethe that no one out of close to 300 people around DC said anything! Majority of them probably could not read what I am writing here, because they are still learning English, but I expect many of them to be able to read Chinese. It is a poor judgement on Kuzzatís part to invite someone with that kind of baggage to join his team, especially while some people took issue with his ethnic heritage on his motherís side. I do not support those people as I made it clear back in March, but I expected some sensitivity on the subject. At this stage of the events, I donít think there are many Uyghurs who are willing to live with the Chinese migrants as neighbors, because they are being monsters to prey on our people right now. I do not think any Uyghurs except the ones in DC would be okay with the idea of a Xinjiang Republic either.

  2. #2
    Unregistered Guest

    Thumbs up Uyghurche terjimisinimu yezip qoy

    English bilidighan uyghurlar jiq emes. Terjimisinimu qoshup qoy ukam.

  3. #3
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turdi Ghoja View Post
    As an Uyghur, what goes through your mind when you read news like Chinese males volunteered to stay in Uyghur homes to monitor them sleep on the same bed as the female hosts whose husbands are locked up in concentration camps? How do you feel when you see pictures or videos of Uyghur girls being forced to marry to Chinese men? I feel humiliation, helplessness and anger. I have been one of the calmer voices over the years in regard to the situation over there, but after seeing what has been going on there over the past 3 years, now I feel completely different. If I had a chance to go over there now, I would kill a few of those bastards and die doing so. I never hated the Chinese civilian migrants until this ongoing tragedy started. I had been careful to differentiate the government from the general public. But, the ongoing situation has made it impossible to differentiate the civilians from the government, because the Chinese civilians are willingly participating in the state sponsored rape of our women and girls. They are as guilty as the government! But, I am more angry at the civilians than the government now. Governments can be evil, but you expect the population to retain their humanity. I can understand if 150 or even 1500 people failed to see the evil they have been inflicting. There are always a small number of bad people everywhere. But, 1.5 million out of 10 million? That is inexcusable. You canít expect anyone wants to live with those monsters as neighbors. Watching from the other side of the world, I am boiling with anger and want to unleash violence on those monsters if I could get close to them. And one of the calmest and mellowest persons is talking here. Imagine what those inmates might do when and if they get released. China thinks everyone can be intimidated into submission like the Chinese who lived under the Mongol and Manchu minority rule for hundreds of years even though the population ration was a hundred to one. They still donít understand that people are willing to die to protect their dignity. If China thinks the occasional skirmishes before 2016 was violence, it better prepares for real violence when this camp thing ends. Or will it end? No one knows how this situation will end. There is high possibility that it will end in physical genocide. Because the cultural assimilation effort will fail for sure, because no body wants to become the monster he despises. The 70 years of communist rule has turned a big chunk of the population into soulless and immoral monsters from whom even their own ethnic brethrens in Hong Kong want to distinguish themselves. One thing no one talks about Hong Kong protests is how much the Chinese civilians have contributed to the determination and passion of the Hong Kongers to be separate from China? As soon as they come into contact in great numbers with anyone, they cause people to have very negative impression of them everywhere.

    Now letís talk about the Uyghur cause within this context. Over the years, Uyghur organizations have been demanding self determination, because as we become citizens of our adopted countries, the fate of East Turkistan has to be determined by the people still live there. We will be lucky if we are granted visa to visit. I, for one, firmly believe that if Uyghurs backhome have self determination rights they will choose independence. I am sure anyone who lived there and experienced the oppression knows that evey Uyghur and other ethnic groups there will choose independence without hesitation if they have such a choice. Therefore, the accusations that Uyghur organizations do not want independence is nothing more than slander!

    But now, the situation has changed. It is time for Uyghur activists to switch gear and ask UN to recognize the Chinese rule in East Turkistan as what it really isócolonialism! Time to ask the world to support independence. I know that may not get much support at UN where most of the former colonies of European powers seem to have buyersí remorse. Maybe they realized they do have the ability to manage their countries, and therefore looking for new masters in China. Every practicing Muslim in middle East and elsewhere would be qualified ten times over to be in concentration camps in China, it is outrageous that their governments are supporting the Chinese concentration camps!

    China had a chance to turn its economic fortunes into soft power with a little human touch and enhance its appeal to the minorities and Hong Kong people. But, human consciousness and morals has permanently left them. The ugly inner monster has come out to the surface instead. Because thatís all they have left. The world has a moral obligation to constrain them, otherwise the civilization and the world as we know it will face destruction in not so distant a future.

    When we have our independence, the Chinese migrants have to go back where they came from. They canít be our neighbors after the monstrosities they are committing now! Before the concentration camps came into existance in late 2016, we had never seriously talked about what would happen to the Chinese migrants when we get independence. Sharing the land with them and coexist as neighbors was one of the options. But, they have removed that option from the table.

    No one have ever talked about Xinjiang Republic until now. Quite frankly, it is an insult to Uyghurs, because the name Xinjiang is the very embodiment of colonialism and more than a century of national humiliation! I thought Uyghurs would jump at the throat of anyone who dares to say such a travesty. It still makes me seethe that no one out of close to 300 people around DC said anything! Majority of them probably could not read what I am writing here, because they are still learning English, but I expect many of them to be able to read Chinese. It is a poor judgement on Kuzzatís part to invite someone with that kind of baggage to join his team, especially while some people took issue with his ethnic heritage on his motherís side. I do not support those people as I made it clear back in March, but I expected some sensitivity on the subject. At this stage of the events, I donít think there are many Uyghurs who are willing to live with the Chinese migrants as neighbors, because they are being monsters to prey on our people right now. I do not think any Uyghurs except the ones in DC would be okay with the idea of a Xinjiang Republic either.
    Yaxshi yiziliptu,ishimni kordi.

  4. #4
    Unregistered Guest

    Thumbs up Emdi eqling jayigha keptu

    Sen ilgiriki hata oylighan ishlarni ahiri bilipsen. Emma buni hazirmu ukmay yurhen ahmaqlar jiq

  5. #5
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Turdi Ukam sanga bir geplant bar

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sen ilgiriki hata oylighan ishlarni ahiri bilipsen. Emma buni hazirmu ukmay yurhen ahmaqlar jiq
    Turdi Ghoja ukam, ilgiri mohim ishlarni xata oylighan waxtingda qilghan xataliringni tonughan oxshaysen. EmmA bunt Ųzengdin emes Englisch yazghanliringni oqughan normalen deptu. Sen uyghur Dushmenliri Isa yusup, erinnert Isa, Rabiyerni xitay uchun maxtap Uyghurlarni qaymuqturup kelding. Bu qilmishlirIng minglighan Uyghurlarning Jan ve qanlirigha zamin bolghan Eqli-Zihnini, Waqit ve iqtisadini xoratqan Jinayi qilmishlardur. Sen bularning xata ikenlokini Rastinla tonup, iqrar qildingmu? Men isgenmeymen. buni Ųz aghzingdin anglimidim. Sening bir tonushung Amerikida kop sanliq uyghuglar Engilische bilmeydu. Uyghurche terjimisini yolla deptu. Chetellerdiko 90% Uyghurlarmu Engilische bilmeydu. Neme uchun uyzghurche yazmiding? Xataliringni tonughan-honomighanliqing bilen Amerikiliqning neme chatiqi bar'?

    Uyghurlar sanga kop yardem qildi. Sen chetelge chiqipla ashu satqunlarni tapting. Keynige kerip Mangan rezil haqaret qelip inawetimni yipratting. Sen bu xataliringnimu tonudungmu?
    Maqalengni uyghurchigha terjime qil. Oqup koreyli.

  6. #6
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Ozide melum bir hil pikir qarash shekillengendin kiyin, ozi bilen pikri ohshimighanlarni yoqqa chiqirish burun wetendashlarning anche maarip yuzi kormigenlerde mewjut idi, bu hazir bashtin ahir ozi birer paaliyetke qatniship shuardin bir nechchini towlighanlarning hemmiside omumlishishqa bashlidi. Musteqilliqni Hirtaylarning hemmini dushmenge chiqirip qolghan kelturush bir ahmiqaniliq we ozimiz we helqaraning hazirqi ehwaligha uyghurn kelmeydu. Musteqilliq dawasi hetta hazir Hitayning bashturshigha burun Wahabizim yardem qilghandek yardem qilishi munkin. Hissiyatqa tayanmay eqilge tayanghan inqilap belki netije chimisimu, milletning tehimu horluq tartishigha sewep bolup qalmas idi. Epsus...

  7. #7
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Turdi, burun heli eqil bilen bir nerse yazatti shunga uninggha hormet qilattim. Yeqindin biri peqet achiq we hissiyat bilenla bir nerse yazidighan boplup qaptu. Hazir dehshetlik dert elemde yashawatimiz hemmizde elishanghuluq heli bar.

  8. #8
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Tudaxun Ghoja Heide Qisseler

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Turdi, burun heli eqil bilen bir nerse yazatti shunga uninggha hormet qilattim. Yeqindin biri peqet achiq we hissiyat bilenla bir nerse yazidighan boplup qaptu. Hazir dehshetlik dert elemde yashawatimiz hemmizde elishanghuluq heli bar.
    Turdi burun ve hazirmu eqilliq bir nerse yazmidi. Uning ximirturuchi buzuq bolmisa sabiq DUQ gha bashliq bolattimu? U Bashtin-axir xitay ve yghur satqunlirining
    Teripide turup keldi. eqli ve wijdani bar yetekchilirimizge purset bolsun -bolmisun haqaret qelip ,zerbe berip aram tapmidi. Emdi A.baqi akisi Ųlup, erkin alptikin akisi sekratqa chushup Rabiye anisi ozemni Ųlturiwalimen dewatqanda , Uyghurlarning lenitige qelkp ozi yalghuz qaldi. YAXSHILARning abroyini yepritip , neme qelishini bilmey ozini yoqatti. U yoqaldi. Nede u emse? Emdi u yene xata yol izdimekte. Belki qara xitay qurban weli uni yene dawamliq Qush qelip Mertmusa Oghligha salsa kerek. U chaghda tel-tokus yoqulidighan boldi bu- "Ghojaxun oghli Tudaxun (Turdi Ghoja)". Amerkanche xet yezip xatalirigha UYGHUR ANA TILI buzuq bu Leniti tudaxunning Anglisam Englischesi hem buzuq iken.

  9. #9
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Tudaxun Ghoja Heqqide I qisim

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Turdi, burun heli eqil bilen bir nerse yazatti shunga uninggha hormet qilattim.
    Hamaqetler Yeqindin biri peqet achiq we hissiyat bilenla bir nerse yazidighan boplup qaptu. Hazir dehshetlik dert elemde yashawatimiz hemmizde elishanghuluq heli bar.
    Isming yoqmu Uyghurche ugengen xitay harmliqi !
    ------
    Jamaet ve Jamaetning On yil toluq oqumighan chala Sawat, LŁkchek, Ųzi, KŲzi we Aghzi buzuq kocha ziyaliliri Rabiye qadir, Ghulam Osmsn qatarliq nutuqchiliri, "HŲkŁmetichiliri" - Sanga oxshash eqilsiz hamaqet bolghanliqidin "Eqilliq satqunlar" gha bugŁngiche HŲrmet qiliwatidu.

    Turk ziyalisi Eziz Neseyin:"Turklerning 70% Abdal" dep bolup Rosiyege qechip siyasi panaliq tilgen iken .
    Demek - shudurki : 90% tin artuq Uyghur Jamaeti Mustemlike milletlet Uyghurlarning hamaqetliridur! Buning Pakitliri bugun ashkare sehnide. Epsuski Bular bizning qerindashlirimiz - Emma, Laken ve biraq ular Ųz Milliti Uyghurning Dushmeni ornida qollanmaqta.

    "Chaghi kelse Yaghma Yandin, Bala kelse Qerindashtin".

    Mertmusa Oghli Sidiq Haki yazdi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •