+ Reply to Thread

Thread: College student doing paper on uyghur culture

Unregistered Guest

Talking College student doing paper on uyghur culture

I am a student at the university of vermont. I am doing a paper on the Uyghur culture (specifically Uyghur people in Xinjiang China/Kashgar). If anyone would be able to answer some questions for me for my research paper it would be greatly appreciated. I have some questions that I would send over email for you to answer. Thanks so much for your time
    -Jon

Unregistered Guest

Hi Jon,

I can give a shot. Email to turdi94@gmail.com

Turdi

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a student at the university of vermont. I am doing a paper on the Uyghur culture (specifically Uyghur people in Xinjiang China/Kashgar). If anyone would be able to answer some questions for me for my research paper it would be greatly appreciated. I have some questions that I would send over email for you to answer. Thanks so much for your time
    -Jon

Unregistered Guest

Default I would like to but

-Jon
    Hi Jon, I would like to but I do not want to leave my eamil address here. Chinese gov has got some people here to read everything and spread virus. I have a suggestion, If you like just put your questions up here then people who would like to answer your questions will answer here.

Unregistered Guest

Default example

-Jon
    Here is an example how the Chinese gov can get low. This video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZStXUV7j4p0
    has got nothing to do with Uyghurs, they can be Pakistanis or Afhanis, but becasue Uyghurs are mulsim that is why Chinese gov is using this kind of videos to give people impression as Uyghurs are extremests. There are hundreds of videos on youtube like this. Chinese gov is hijacking the war on terror and terrorising Uyghurs in Uyghuristan, Tibetans in Tibet.

Unregistered Guest

Default visit Uyghurs in Montreal

Hello John,

since you are in Vermont you should visit Montreal and get first hand information on Uyghurs" plight, there is a sizeable community which will be happy to assist you

a Montrealer

+ Reply to Thread