Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Fighter: One Woman's Epic Struggle for Peace with China

Unregistered Guest

Smile hi

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    it is an oppurtunity for the uighurs living in north america to propagate their cause.
    I think this book should spread across the Europ not just North America as there are so many people (eg, people in AUstralia) who wants to know more about history of EAST TURKISTAN and UYGHURS

Unregistered Guest

Default 12 tenement

I think this book should spread across the Europ not just North America as there are so many people (eg, people in AUstralia) who wants to know more about history of EAST TURKISTAN and UYGHURS
    Australia not in the Europ man

Unregistered Guest

Default hi

it is an oppurtunity for the uighurs living in north america to propagate their cause.
    Not just uyghurs in America …bo hamma uyghur ning kilixka tigixlik exi .
    We, Uyghurs in Australia want to get that book and distribute it across Australia as well. I showed this to most of my teachers and friends at school http://www.sbs.com.au/dateline/story...-Rebiya-Kadeer

also the letter to Barak Obama written by one of our Uyghur bro and so on and now they all want to know more about us Uyghurs and our country East Turkistan and its history.
    Some of my teachers already know about this book and they are looking forward to read and learn more about UYGHUR and Rabiya Kadeer…..hope this book comes to Australia soon

Unregistered Guest

Ahiri setiwaldim bu kitapni Italiyede, hazir oquwatimen, keler hepte chinagha ekitishni oylawatimen,immigrationdin meni tutuwalmas he.

Unregistered Guest

Smile

Is it possible to perchase it on internet? Since not all the Uyghurs live in USA.

Unregistered Guest

I'm kazakh but living in USA.I support Uighur people and since after i have this book i found it great messagge to all nations to know and understand their situation.Don't trust to chinese media.What are they showing on TV is all undercontrol.And they want to control everyone Uighurs,Tibets,Taiwan who is the next?

Unregistered Guest

Cool

Is it possible to perchase it on internet? Since not all the Uyghurs live in USA.
    Salaam & Hi everyone,

Ya, if it is possible to get from internet, it will be very2 good.
    I'm from Malaysia and I got to know about RK and Uyghu from internet.

Unregistered Guest

I'm kazakh but living in USA.I support Uighur people and since after i have this book i found it great messagge to all nations to know and understand their situation.Don't trust to chinese media.What are they showing on TV is all undercontrol.And they want to control everyone Uighurs,Tibets,Taiwan who is the next?
    Hi brother, thanks for supporting uyghur. Sorry to say that, Kazakhstan, Uzbekstan and Kyrgizstan are on the list. They could be next.

Unregistered Guest

Default The book

Her book reflects lives of all Uyghur people have lived and been living in East Turkestan. I bought 4 and gave them to others including senators as a way to introduce the struggles of the Uyghurs.

Unregistered Guest

Red face kitap alamsiz

Amazon.com yaki Google din eling

torda $19 iken

yaki Book.Google da bikargha okung

Muhajirettiki uyghurlar birliship uyghurchige terjime kilip torda tarqatsa bek yahxi boluptiken dise. bolupmu cheteldimu bikarchilikta chay oynap yurgen hotunlarni deymen