+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uyghur Interrpeters needed

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb Uyghur Interrpeters needed

Are there any Uyghur individuals with interpreting experience? I am having a very hard time locating one

Unregistered Guest

where do you mean?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are there any Uyghur individuals with interpreting experience? I am having a very hard time locating one
    Yes, I do have an experience. Please be specific about your needs, such as your company name, web address.

Unregistered Guest

You need to give your information, such as who you are, for what project, and how to contact etc.

Unregistered Guest

I would prefer not to post the companies name for the public, or the specifics of the job, but if you send me a email or phone call (egligor@juno.com or 240-498-5039) I will respond with all of the necessary information. Thanks.

Unregistered Guest

This job is in the US and we are willing to pay for travel, if necessary. My contact info is on the previous message. Thanks.

Unregistered Guest

Smile Uyghur Interpreter Needed

The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (www.actfl.org), an organization dedicated to the teaching and learning of all languages in the United States since the 1960s, is currently recruiting linguists for several very interesting contract projects. Speakers of the following languages who meet the requirements listed in this advert are urged to apply:

IRL (language proficiency testing project) only:

Burmese; Nepali; Pashto (Ind/Pak); Malayalam; Sindhi; Sinhalese; Turkmen; Lao; Somali; Tausug; Wu; Pashto (Afghan); Amharic; Czech; Hungarian; Kurdish Kurmanji; Malay; Punjabi; Tamil; Turkish; Urdu; Dari (Persian Afghan); Hebrew.

LIMA (translation project) and also ILR (language proficiency testing project):

Igbo; Cambodian; Swahili; Hausa; Thai; Indonesian; Uyghur.

Basic Requirements for all candidates (must be met):

1. Must live and be allowed to work without restrictions in the United States .

2. Must have language translation (for LIMA ), interpreting, teaching and/or testing experience.

3. Must be a native speaker of the language and be fully fluent in English as well.

4. Must send a CV to: ilrworkshops@actfl.org.

5. Must be able to travel, all expenses paid by the ACTFL, to one or two different cities in the US for initial training sessions, two to four days at a time.

6. Must read additional project requirements and apply on-line by copying and pasting the following URLs to a browser (**PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THEM**):

LIMA (translation project): http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...tQUVDRXQ_3d_3d

ILR (testing project): http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...p_2fw22Q_3d_3d

ACTFL Recruiting

Unregistered Guest

Please feel free to contact me via email helptheworldtosee@yahoo.com

I do have interpreting experience in uyghur and chinese Languages.

thanks

Unregistered Guest

Please feel free to contact me via email helptheworldtosee@yahoo.com

I do have interpreting experience in uyghur and chinese Languages.

thanks
    Do you live in the State?

+ Reply to Thread