+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Eastern Turkistan Indian Association to be established on December 12, 2008

smith Guest

Default The Eastern Turkistan Indian Association to be established on December 12, 2008

Dear all,

We are planning to establish an association, called the Eastern Turkistan Indian Association(ETIA), on December 12, 2008. The ETIA is based in New Delhi, India. The ETIA works to promote the preservation and flourishing of a rich, humanistic and diverse Uyghur culture, and to support the right of the Uyghur people to use peaceful, democratic means to determine their own political future. Our objective is to promote improved human rights conditions for Uyghurs and other indigenous groups in East Turkistan (also known as China's Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region), on the premise that the assurance of basic human rights will facilitate the realization of the community's democratic aspirations.

Our contact Information:

Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
    New Delhi - 110021
    Tel: 011-2419-7065
    Fax: +91-11-2419-4517
    Email:kurash776@gmail.com

yiliyar Guest

Smile dear friend

dear smith,
    I am a uyghur, very thank you, you do a lot of things for our uyghur, I feel very move, I want to connect you, and make good friends with you. my e-mail: yiliyar116@gmail.com
    look forward your write back! best wishes!

mariam Guest

Thumbs up my friend

hi, I can try my best to do something for your community, please connect me, e-mail: humanzy111@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread