PDA

View Full Version : need help

Unregistered
02-07-08, 20:23
Assalamu A'laykum,

I am an Uyghur Student just arrived here in Baltimore. Since it is my first time in the US and know no one here, I am having enormous difficulties in finding place to stay and things to eat. so I need urgent help from others.

does any one know uyghurs people around here so i can meet and get some help?

My name is Kurbanjan,
phone number: 443-224-0879
Email: korban1226@yahoo.com

Unregistered
02-07-08, 23:38
Kurbanjan, Welcome to USA,
Yes, it could be tough when you first come here. This is a very different place than where we came from. All the things we learn about America do not prepare us for what waits for us when we first come. But, you are one of the lucky ones. Because, Washington DC is 45 min away from Baltimore. Most Uyghurs in US live in DC area. There are several Uyghurs in Baltimore suburb though. I live far away. I am sure some one in the area will read this and help you. There are trains to DC, if you know some one there, you can stay with them over the weekend until you find a place.
Hope everything will work out for you.

Assalamu A'laykum,

I am an Uyghur Student just arrived here in Baltimore. Since it is my first time in the US and know no one here, I am having enormous difficulties in finding place to stay and things to eat. so I need urgent help from others.

My name is Kurbanjan,

Unregistered
03-07-08, 12:14
Contact with Amerika-Uyghur Birleshmisi we Xelqara Uyghur Kishilik Hoqoq Fondi Jemiyiti,it will help you .good luck .
Phone number : 202-349-1496 (UAA Office)

Assalamu A'laykum,

My name is Kurbanjan,