PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Help with money order please

Unregistered
01-07-08, 15:33
I remember seeing a posting and some replies about how to send money to remote areas of East Turkistan. Does anybody know how to retrieve that thread? I tried the searching engine here, but it doesn't seem to work. Can I deposit the money directly to their bank account through Western Union? But the problem is there is no western union in that small town! They have Bank of China, China Construction Bank and Bank of Agriculture. Help please! Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
01-07-08, 16:04
visit http://www.moneygram.com/index.htm
that works

Unregistered
01-07-08, 18:39
Bank of agriculture has western union agents. Let your relatives ask them.

Unregistered
02-07-08, 16:44
I remember seeing a posting and some replies about how to send money to remote areas of East Turkistan. Does anybody know how to retrieve that thread? I tried the searching engine here, but it doesn't seem to work. Can I deposit the money directly to their bank account through Western Union? But the problem is there is no western union in that small town! They have Bank of China, China Construction Bank and Bank of Agriculture. Help please! Thanks in advance.
I got the same problem, the only way they get the money is to go to big cities such as Urumchi
good luck

Unregistered
02-07-08, 23:28
Not necessarily, try the agricultural banks in county boroughs. If it does not work, go to the capital cities of the prefectures such as Kashgar, Aksu, Hotan etc. The post office and agricultural banks there definitely have western union offices.

I got the same problem, the only way they get the money is to go to big cities such as Urumchi
good luck