PDA

View Full Version : Uyghurs Need to be Researched

Tankitqi
26-04-05, 05:53
The Following Researches Should be Done In "Xinjaing Uyghur Autonomous Region"

The Number of Uyghur Population
Average Per Capita Income of Uyghurs in Comparison to that of Chinese
Present Employment - Government, companies etc

Mortality Rates of Uyghur Kids - Highest in the World?
The Extent OF Malnutrition of Uyghur Children
Cancer Cases Caused by Atomic Bomb Testings
The Average Life Expectency of Uyghurs - A discrease?
Government Benifits - A comparison between Chinese and Uyghurs
Deaths of Babies and Mothers casused by "Birth control"

The Fatality Rate by Natural and man made Accidents.

Fees and Other Expenditures in Education for Uyghurs
Pressure in Education and its Affects for Uyghur Teenagers

Number of Uyhgur Political Prisoners and their Present Situation

There are a lot more topic to be researched on Uyghurs. we should persuade governments undertake researches on most important topic on us

me
26-04-05, 12:46
i found answers to 2 of your questions
-people with the highest infant mortality rate in the World: Angolans (as of 2004, according to the CIA)
-university education fees for Uyghur youth: average 15% financial aid from the admissions office (depending on the affluence of the university)
the other questions are interesting too but i don't know where to search for the answers

me me
26-04-05, 22:21
All seems PhD topics. Chinese government does not allow to do anything on those topics.

Enjur
27-04-05, 00:44
Hi "me",
Could you please inform me the source from where you quoted the below statement? Thank you!

-"university education fees for Uyghur youth: average 15% financial aid from the admissions office (depending on the affluence of the university)
the other questions are interesting too but i don't know where to search for the answers"

tankitqi
27-04-05, 03:04
More PhD Topics on Uyghurs:

The Causes and Sources of Soil, Water and Air Pollussion and its Biological and Environmental Affects; affects for Uyghur Healt; extinction of Natural Habitats and Plants

A comparison of the number of wild life existed 20 years ago and the ones remaining today - less than 1%?

The Property Lost of Uyghurs

me
27-04-05, 11:56
Hi Enjur, check the admissions office websites of major universities. There are special finanicial aid packages for students of uyghur heritage. As for elementary school eduation, i have no idea wat kind of aid is given since elementary schools have no websites.

Hiyal
27-04-05, 22:44
Those topic should be funded by some organizations of UN and Chinese authorities should allow and help on those researches carried out smoothly.

28-04-05, 01:02
I found this website seems to answer some of these questions.

http://www.uyghuronline.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1