PDA

View Full Version : need help finding marhum ahmatjan cds please

dudeman
16-05-08, 10:23
hello,

i am looking for an online retailer where i can purchase the music of the uyghur guitarist marhum ahmatjan. also can anyone fill me in on his biographical details? i understand he is no longer alive.

thanks very much

Unregistered
16-05-08, 13:33
we cant leave the cd online,
can you please leave your details if possible ??????

thanks for your cooperation

hello,

i am looking for an online retailer where i can purchase the music of the uyghur guitarist marhum ahmatjan. also can anyone fill me in on his biographical details? i understand he is no longer alive.

thanks very much

Unregistered
17-05-08, 02:53
7KbK_NMb77M

Unregistered
18-05-08, 03:34
Start www.youtube.com , then enter Merhum Ehmetjan, the web shows up tons of songs of him.

Unregistered
18-05-08, 03:36
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Ahmatjan+guitar&search_type=

dudeman
18-05-08, 11:23
LOL... i am actually the person that uploaded those videos to youtube! i pulled them from 56.com after i was introduced to him.

i cannot find any info on ahmatjan because i am not a uyghur or chinese speaker. please, is it not possible to buy his music from a store in china?

aaaaa
18-05-08, 22:53
I have bought one VCD of his music collections last year when I went back home. It is still new. If you are non Uyghur and Chinese ( I believe that Uyghurs and Chinese have enough connections to find it so that I don't have to offer them), and use it for research or similar purpose, I can give it to you for free. But you need to pay for the shipment. Please give me your email address, MSN, Facebook or anything else to contact.