PDA

View Full Version : Germaniyediki chataq ish: my family was attacked

Unregistered
09-05-08, 06:06
my family was attacked, thanks Allah all is fine

I read on that site since few days and i like it very much.

My father is chinese uigure (muslim) and my mother is german. We live in Berlin and we have a small restaurant there.

My parents work both there and i help there too when i have no school.

Almost all Germans are very nice and we never had problems...till yesterday.

It was 8 o clock pm and my father was in the kitchen. My mother and i were in the guest room as the door opened a a black guy came him.

That guy was so big and strong, i have never seen that before. He was very agressive and insulted my mother and me with very bad words because we are chinese and even because we are muslim.

He kicked our cat and my mother said to him, that he must leave or she calls police. But he didn´t leaved.

He grabbed my mother on her hair and threw her on ground. My father heared the noise and came down.

The thug punched my fathers face! My father puched back, but thet guy was so stong,, he only laughed about that. He grabbed my fathers neck.

Somehow the thug sliped on the ground and fall to ground, but didn´t let my father go, so my father fall too.

My father couldn´t breath anymore, because the thug had his hand around his throat and choked him.

The Thug lay on his back and my father was on the Thugs chest but could do nothing because he was chocked. I was really very much in fear at that time.

My father got one of his arms free and punched the thug on his stomach. But that guy just laughed about that because the big muscles there.

But then my father had a very good idea! My father had the thugs belly direct infront him. There were only big muscles you couldn´t hurt that but

in the middle you could also see the thugs big belly button. My father is not very strong but he used all his braveness and sticked his finger

direct into the thugs belly button! He pressed with all his power and that guy didn´t laughed anymore! He groaned like a bull. I never heared such a loud groan before. The Thug opened his hands and my father got his second arm free too and pressed a second finger into the thugs big navel! He pressed few minutes.then he took both fingers out of the belly button and ram them back, right into the belly button again but very powerful. The thug groaned very loud a last time and was ko.

As he was unconscious, we called police. They needed 20 minutes to come.The thug wasen´t wounded he didn´t even had a single scratch. You know what police did? Nothing! They just let him go as he awakned! I really fear he comes back...

My fathers nose is broken and much of our property was damaged.

But i´m very proud for my father. I´m ashamed myself, that i was not so brave. :/

But i can show you, as the thug was defeated and unconscious, my mother made some pictures so you can see now:

Well thats me with my father. You see my dad is just an average family father and not very strong.:

Thats the thugs big and strong body, as he lay unconscious on our floor. I´m so proud for my father that he was able to defeat him.:

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm310/taowein/Tao2.jpg

And thats the face of the defeated thug:

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm310/taowein/2.jpg

I just hope that he don´t come back. :/ The police only wrote his name and adress on a paper. He must only pay the stuff that he break, not more. Thats so unfair.

But i don´t exspect much help. As Muslim nobody helps you.

Unregistered
09-05-08, 06:07
kelish menbesi; http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12389&PID=103805

From fairfax USA
11-05-08, 23:41
First of all sorry to hear what happened to you but is your father an Uighur guy? cause he looks exactly Chinese and also your discription of him saying Chinese muslim. There are chinese people who are muslim we call them "tonggan"( hui zu)
and also I don't believe it happens everywhere. he must hate Chinese people that is why he did it. because Chinese are everwhere trying to invade the world. God help us.I assume it will take another 50 years for Chinese to invade the fouth country. Guess who would that be?!

Unregistered
12-05-08, 00:15
But he says "....Uighur". We should respect him.

First of all sorry to hear what happened to you but is your father an Uighur guy? cause he looks exactly Chinese and also your discription of him saying Chinese muslim. There are chinese people who are muslim we call them "tonggan"( hui zu)
and also I don't believe it happens everywhere. he must hate Chinese people that is why he did it. because Chinese are everwhere trying to invade the world. God help us.I assume it will take another 50 years for Chinese to invade the fouth country. Guess who would that be?!

Unregistered
13-05-08, 03:37
To get a better protection, every one who came to Germany try to say that he/she is an Uyghur or at least saying that their mam was kissed by an Uyghur as she was a student !
There are many Uyghurs in Berlin and we knew each other ! Don't you know that the chinese alwasy shame to say that they are chinese. They are happy if you call them japanese (their mother fckr !)

I never respect people who lies on their nature, donkey can not be a horse !

But he says "....Uighur". We should respect him.

Unregistered
14-05-08, 18:33
mawu bettin adem hech-nersini chushenmidi. bolsa terjime qilip qoysanglar.

Unregistered
14-05-08, 22:28
mawu bettin adem hech-nersini chushenmidi. bolsa terjime qilip qoysanglar.

Resimdiki kichik balining eytishiche, ular Berlin, Germany de kichik ashxana echip yashawatqan, dadisi muslim Uighur (Xittaydin kelgen) anisi nemis iken. Bir kuni awu qaraway ashxanigha basturup kirip ularni bozek qiliptu, dadisi kichik, jansiz bolghinigha qarimay uninggha taqabil turuptu. bu kichik yigit dadisidin pehirlinidighanlighini yeziptu.

yene bir oqurmen bolsa "dadang tunggan ikenghu?"deptu, yene birsi bolsa, "bu bala ozini Uighur dewatidughu?" deptu.

Emdi siz birnerse deng...............