PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Uyghur Guy, I'll be your wife if you turn off the torch

Unregistered
20-04-08, 12:19
Hi Uyghur Guys in Australia

Are you ready to turn off the torch on 24 April?

Are you ready to be my husband?

I am Rachel Wood, English, age 25, height 5'7'', weight 57 kg, shoulder length blond hair, milky-white skin, big blue eyes, very attractive, little shy, single, Masters degree in Human Rights Law from University of Cambridge, very sympathetic to Uyghurs, and I am happy to be Uyghur guy’s wife if you turn off the torch in Australia on 24 April.

Would you like to turn - off the torch?

Would you like to be my husband?

With my best regards

Rachel Wood

e-mail me: w88888d@yahoo.com

Telke
20-04-08, 13:42
I feeling envious to Uyghur Australian guys! how lucky they are!!!

An Uyghur American

Washington,DC

Mukapat
20-04-08, 14:04
Also Who can turn off the Olympic Torch, will get $10.000 GRAND

Unregistered
20-04-08, 19:25
Uyghur boys will marry Uyghur girls, but thnx for the offer... we want to keep our nationality ! We Don't wish to loose it! It doesnt mean uyghurs hate english people ! I hope you understand!

Mamutahun Tarimi
20-04-08, 20:22
Just chill man, do not pour cold water to an interesting discussion. There are other Uyghurs here as well.

If I were single, I would fly to Australia tomorrow! The 10 k would come handy to cover a honeymoon in Hawai. Alas..........

Uyghur boys will marry Uyghur girls, but thnx for the offer... we want to keep our nationality ! We Don't wish to loose it! It doesnt mean uyghurs hate english people ! I hope you understand!

Unregistered
20-04-08, 21:48
Hello Rachel,

The number 4 person is not uyghur. There are a lot of uyghur interesting to marry with you. I hope soon you will be wife of uyghur boy. Thank you for your generous offering.

I am Rachel Wood, English, age 25, height 5'7'', weight 57 kg, shoulder length blond hair, milky-white skin, big blue eyes, very attractive, little shy, single, Masters degree in Human Rights Law from University of Cambridge, very sympathetic to Uyghurs, and I am happy to be Uyghur guy’s wife if you turn off the torch in Australia on 24 April.

With my best regards

Rachel Wood

Nekuto
20-04-08, 22:07
I think you did not understand the real meaning of the offer. It is not a posting of seeking partner. The poster mentioned that she how much support the Uyghur natonal movement , at least she how strong against of Beiyjing olimpik 2008.

I want to say thanks so much to Rachel Wood.

An Uyghur

Unregistered
20-04-08, 22:23
Awustraliyediki Uyghurlargha:

Rachel Woodning xeti chetellik dostlirimizning bizdin jasaret we baturluq kutiwatqanliqining ispati, shundaqla bu yene eger biz jasaretlik bolsaq ularning putun wujudi bilen qollaydighanliqining bayanati.
Bu addiy bir elan emes. Rachel Wood bu arqiliq: Erkek bolsang meshelni tartiwal! musteqiliqqe layaqiting bar yoqluqini bir korup baqay dewatidu.
Rachel woodning elani meyli chaxchaq meyli rast bolsun, bu
Bir milletni qollashning, bir herketni qollashning eng janliq we eng semimiy bayanati.

Awustraliyediki Uyghurlar bu elandin 24-april kunidiki mesuliyitining qaysi derijide muhimliqini tonup yeteleydu dep qaraymen.
24-April awustraliyediki oghlanlar uchun bir erkeklik imtihani we bir heqiqiy milletchilik imtihani.
Bu kunki paaliyetke qatnashmighanlar bundin keyin milletchiliktin soz achmisimu bolidu. bu kuni meshelige ozini bir etip baqmighanlar bundin keyin nochiliqtin, mertliktin, jasarettin eghiz achmisimu bolidu.
Mana bir chetellik " milliting uchun meydangha chush, men sanga ozemni atidim!" dewatidu.
Oghlanlirimiz, Rachel Wood'ning aldida bizni xijaletchilikte qoymighay!!!!

Unregistered
20-04-08, 22:56
kichikinne tuzitish: bu tor betide kopinche hallarda "milletchilik" atalghusi eliniwatidu, emiliyette buni ''milletperwerlik'' diyish toghrimikin deymen, uyghur tilida ''chilik'' qushumshisi selbi mene beridighan atalghugha qoshulidu.

Unregistered
20-04-08, 23:24
Dear,

I am an Australian Uyghur. Thank you for supporting Uyghurs.

I really want to turn off the torch, but it is for my nation and every

victims of the ethnic genocide by Chinese government.

If I want you to be my wife, i wouldn't need your master degree.

But I want to work together, if you are interest in.

We have a community in Australia.

www.eastturkistan.org.au

maybe we will meet in Canberra...

Unregistered
20-04-08, 23:33
Sorry, Rachel. Somethings are lost in translation. Some people obviously could use a user (reader) manual.

Take care.

With my best regards

Rachel Wood

Unregistered
21-04-08, 00:30
Is this your excuse, coward chicken!

Unregistered
21-04-08, 06:42
I doubt whether he is an patriot Uyghur guy or gay ?!

your kind request was targeted the Uyghur Guys and I think he (below) might be not a Uyghur guy. patriot for marriage

Unregistered
21-04-08, 06:43
I doubt whether he is an patriot Uyghur guy or gay ?!

Unregistered
21-04-08, 06:44
I doubt whether he is an patriot Uyghur guy but gay ?!

Unregistered
21-04-08, 06:46
If I could turn off the Olymic Torch, I will refuse $10.000 but not Ms. Rachel.

Also Who can turn off the Olympic Torch, will get $10.000 GRAND

Unregistered
21-04-08, 06:49
What do talking man, we can be single till we have the fourth wife ?
Shouldn"t we respect our religion when it is useful for our life !

Just chill man, do not pour cold water to an interesting discussion. There are other Uyghurs here as well.

If I were single, I would fly to Australia tomorrow! The 10 k would come handy to cover a honeymoon in Hawai. Alas..........

Mukapat
21-04-08, 07:26
If I could turn off the Olymic Torch, I will refuse $10.000 but not Ms. Rachel.

It is up to you man, do you refuse or not. even you refuse Ms. Rachel or not. can you turn off the torch?!

you guy look like fucking chinese intelligence service, to fight Uyghurs with their supporters.

Unregistered
21-04-08, 12:48

With my best regards

Rachel Wood

Unfortunately i am in evrope,otherwise i can do turn off the torch.
Hope to meet you some day Rachel Wood
Uygur boy from evrope.

Unregistered
21-04-08, 15:32
Hey Uyghur Guys

If any one of you turn off the torch on 24 April, then I will not only be happy to be your wife, your closest friend, the mother of your children, but also happy to accept Islam, pray 5 times in a day, cook for you delicious Halal meals, work hard for independence of Uyghurs - East Turkestan, and proud to be one of the Uyghur in East Turkestan in Muslim Uyghur community.....

Can you turn off the torch and then accept me as your wife, helper, supporter, confidential friend?

Yes, there are many Uyghur girls, but I am in mentally and physically unique for you, you will know how unique am I after you turn off the torch ....

Do you love your East Turkestan?
Do you love your fellow Uyghurs?
How much?

I want to see your practical - real action, but I do not want to hear your empty words ...

I am waiting impatiently you with my mental, physical, and financial attractions - richness.
Trust me, you will be very lucky, very rich, very happy, and very famous if you turn off the torch, would you like to turn off the torch?

I will watch TV, listen radio, read latest news from the web on 24 April, and I am eager to see you on TV my dear Uyghur man .....

If you are Uyghur, then I do not care your age (age is only tell us the numbers how long we have lived on the earth, but nothing else), what country are you from, or what educational qualification you have .... I will only consider your brave action ....

TURN OFF THE TORCH, BURN MY HEART.....

If you turn of the torch, then I will immediately to come to your side, not only I will present myself to you, but I will submit myself to you, to Uyghurs and East Turkestan.

I have received many e-mails from guys for relationship, marriage, family ... stop e-mailing me, I am not looking for husband, I am looking for the Uyghur guy who brave enough turn off the torch on 24 April 2008, ok?

Any brave Uyghur guy in Australia, Asia, Europe, North America, Africa, or in any corner of the globe brave enough to turn of the torch and then be my life - long prince?

Turn off the torch, then I will immediately to come to see you, hug you, kiss you, submit myself to you, But before this happen on the 24 April stop e-mailing me, please

I am waiting you ....

With my love and very best regards

Yours sincerely

Rachel Wood

w88888d@yahoo.com

Unfortunately i am in evrope,otherwise i can do turn off the torch.
Hope to meet you some day Rachel Wood
Uygur boy from evrope.

Unregistered
21-04-08, 15:53
Hey Uyghur Guys

If any one of you turn off the torch on 24 April, then I will not only be happy to be your wife, your closest friend, the mother of your children, but also happy to accept Islam, pray 5 times in a day, cook for you delicious Halal meals, work hard for independence of Uyghurs - East Turkestan, and proud to be one of the Uyghur in East Turkestan in Muslim Uyghur community.....

Can you turn off the torch and then accept me as your wife, helper, supporter, confidential friend?

Yes, there are many Uyghur girls, but I am in mentally and physically unique for you, you will know how unique am I after you turn off the torch ....

How much?

I want to see your practical - real action, but I do not want to hear your empty words ...

I am waiting impatiently you with my mental, physical, and financial attractions - richness.
Trust me, you will be very lucky, very rich, very happy, and very famous if you turn off the torch, would you like to turn off the torch?

I will watch TV, listen radio, read latest news from the web on 24 April, and I am eager to see you on TV my dear Uyghur man .....

If you are Uyghur, then I do not care your age (age is only tell us the numbers how long we have lived on the earth, but nothing else), what country are you from, or what educational qualification you have .... I will only consider your brave action ....

If you turn of the torch, then I will immediately to come to your side, not only I will present myself to you, but I will submit myself to you, to Uyghurs and East Turkestan.

I have received many e-mails from guys for relationship, marriage, family ... stop e-mailing me, I am not looking for husband, I am looking for the Uyghur guy who brave enough turn off the torch on 24 April 2008, ok?

Any brave Uyghur guy in Australia, Asia, Europe, North America, Africa, or in any corner of the globe brave enough to turn of the torch and then be my life - long prince?

Turn off the torch, then I will immediately to come to see you, hug you, kiss you, submit myself to you, But before this happen on the 24 April stop e-mailing me, please

I am waiting you ....

Yours sincerely

Rachel Wood

w88888d@yahoo.com

haha a funny person u r... get a more propriate e-mail address if u want hoxes peeps

Unregistered
21-04-08, 16:23
I am just imagining you should be wonderful girl. If I had a passport, I would goto turn off the torch and get married.

Unregistered
21-04-08, 16:52
Hey Uyghur Guys

How much?

I am waiting you ....

Yours sincerely

Rachel Wood

w88888d@yahoo.com

Is that means so you think that Uygur boys are not brave heart???
Nobody supporting us,as supporting Tibetian people,
Hole evrope hole America hole Australia supportinng them but who iz supporting us???
Maype supporting us some few people such you.

But do not forget please in any nations has brave and not brave people.

But help me to go to Australia and i swear by God i will turn off the Torch.
I am not affraid that.
Tell me how i can arrive to Australia maybe you can help to me???
It is almost remain 2 days.help me to go to Australia i will do that.

If you were know me so you newer will think that Uygur boys are not braves.
I am the strong Uygur man in the bed and in the life.Wich one as told to me some evropian girls when i was living with them.
Event they told to me they never mate the men such strong with sexsual contact as me.

Uygur boy from evrope.

Unregistered
21-04-08, 18:57
well, who can turn off the torch?

Unregistered
21-04-08, 22:10
How did you come with this idea of having the torch to be turned off? Do you actually want the torch to be turn off only? That is quite fair request and not very demanding to our men.

Guys, be very careful if you really want to show off your "braveness". You might be able to turn off the torch if the torch carrier is asleep and the police let you to do so. And if you do so, you will be called "bravo" and may marry Rachel and work with her towards our common dream, which is liberating the Uyghurs from the Chinese. The point is to stop the Game being hosted in China not just turn off the light.

Question for you Rachel: Would you still marry an Uyghur guy who tried very hard to turn off the torch but could not quite reach goal? Would you rescue the brave Uyghur man from a prison through your skills(being a laywer), money and passion for Uyghur people if the person gets arrested by his action?

nekuto
22-04-08, 23:39
How did you come with this idea of having the torch to be turned off?
_____So stupied question I ever heard.
Do you actually want the torch to be turn off only? That is quite fair request and not very demanding to our men.
____ Are you police officer?

Guys, be very careful if you really want to show off your "braveness". You might be able to turn off the torch if the torch carrier is asleep and the police let you to do so. And if you do so, you will be called "bravo" and may marry Rachel and work with her towards our common dream, which is liberating the Uyghurs from the Chinese
______Yes , we need a lot of Rachel Wood who have coomon drean with us.
The point is to stop the Game being hosted in China not just turn off the light.
________ Yes, exactly. What is wrong with you?
Question for you Rachel: Would you still marry an Uyghur guy who tried very hard to turn off the torch but could not quite reach goal?
______ it is a second stupied question at this topic.
Would you rescue the brave Uyghur man from a prison through your skills(being a laywer), money and passion for Uyghur people if the person gets arrested by his action?
_______ If you think too much about the risk of the things and if you scare of to be arrested, then you should delete the word of freedoom froom your dictionary.

Thanks Rchel, Thanks for the inspiration

qurci
23-04-08, 04:00
to start anything you should have a single step first before you are starting your first step you asked too many questions.
stop complaining about the one who is not supporting , look at the beautifuf ( i men beautiful in its heart) she is supporting. as previuosly she mentioned already , no more talk action, to show your bravicy, do it. or keep quiet.
even you dont know how to get to Australia, what to say any more ????
will somebody take you to austraslia and tell you how to do everything thing?

stand up and do it !!!!! if you can or if you want !

qurci
qurci@yahoo.com
creator of Most active and Fastest Uyghur News and Uyghur On Line group.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/uyghur/

Is that means so you think that Uygur boys are not brave heart???
Nobody supporting us,as supporting Tibetian people,
Hole evrope hole America hole Australia supportinng them but who iz supporting us???
Maype supporting us some few people such you.

But do not forget please in any nations has brave and not brave people.

But help me to go to Australia and i swear by God i will turn off the Torch.
I am not affraid that.
Tell me how i can arrive to Australia maybe you can help to me???
It is almost remain 2 days.help me to go to Australia i will do that.

If you were know me so you newer will think that Uygur boys are not braves.
I am the strong Uygur man in the bed and in the life.Wich one as told to me some evropian girls when i was living with them.
Event they told to me they never mate the men such strong with sexsual contact as me.

Uygur boy from evrope.

Unregistered
23-04-08, 05:19
"great idea!" China wants Uyghurs to do that

Hello Rachel,

The number 4 person is not uyghur. There are a lot of uyghur interesting to marry with you. I hope soon you will be wife of uyghur boy. Thank you for your generous offering.

Unregistered
23-04-08, 17:18
Hey Uyghur Guys

Uyghur Guys time for ACTION, TAKE ACTION, TURN OFF THE TORCH !

Remind you again, Tomorrow is Thursday, 24 April 2008 TURN OFF THE TORCH , Slap on nasty Chinese's face, and show the Uyghurs to the World !

I am impatiently wating you, watching you, be BRAVE Turn off the Torch, please, please.......

My darling Brave Uyghur Guy, I have already offered all of my mental, physical, and financial wealth - strength - richness - attractions to you, be brave for yourself, for Uyghurs, for East Turkestan, for the world, and for me ....the time has come to you !

My darling brave Uyghur guy, I am virgin, very attractive, physically - mentally - financially very rich , and I am waiting you, tomorrow I will be yours, turn off the torch, and accept me, please

I do not want to be virgin anymore, tomorrow everything of mine will be yours if you turn off the torch !

Brave Uyghur guy, would you like to be my darling husband, master, confidiencial friend, the father of our children?

TURN OFF THE TORCH !
BURN MY HEART !
Possess me !

With my very best regards and hope

Yours sincerely

Rachel Wood

w88888d@yahoo.com

Unregistered
23-04-08, 22:37
_______ If you think too much about the risk of the things and if you scare of to be arrested, then you should delete the word of freedoom froom your dictionary.

Before you call anyone, "stupid", check your writing and spelling then you know who is stupid and do not bark at someone when they are challening others. Shame on you!!!

Unregistered
23-04-08, 22:37

Before you call anyone, "stupid", check your writing and spelling then you know who is stupid and do not bark at someone when they are challenging others. Shame on you!!!

Unregistered
23-04-08, 22:44
Hey Uyghur Guys

Uyghur Guys time for ACTION, TAKE ACTION, TURN OFF THE TORCH !

Remind you again, Tomorrow is Thursday, 24 April 2008 TURN OFF THE TORCH , Slap on nasty Chinese's face, and show the Uyghurs to the World !

I am impatiently wating you, watching you, be BRAVE Turn off the Torch, please, please.......

My darling Brave Uyghur Guy, I have already offered all of my mental, physical, and financial wealth - strength - richness - attractions to you, be brave for yourself, for Uyghurs, for East Turkestan, for the world, and for me ....the time has come to you !

My darling brave Uyghur guy, I am virgin, very attractive, physically - mentally - financially very rich , and I am waiting you, tomorrow I will be yours, turn off the torch, and accept me, please

I do not want to be virgin anymore, tomorrow everything of mine will be yours if you turn off the torch !

Brave Uyghur guy, would you like to be my darling husband, master, confidiencial friend, the father of our children?

TURN OFF THE TORCH !
BURN MY HEART !
Possess me !

With my very best regards and hope

Yours sincerely

Rachel Wood

w88888d@yahoo.com

You are quite funny and such a game player. You are doing quite well chatting up the naiive guys and they are blindly defending you, let's say you are really who you are. No English man for such a "fine" and "virgin" English girl? Wow!!!

I only like your idea of turning off the torch but the rest is rather insulting to some Uyghur man who are with brain. Hope you'll find the dream man.

Unregistered
24-04-08, 03:39
whatever she said is to show her support to Uyghru Matter, what is wrong with that ? opr are you envy that you couldnt do anything. be a gentelman, at you have to know the appreciation , at least you dont need to hurt her personally ! be gentleman!!!!!!!!!!
come brother

at least we have to have bughday soz even though we dont have bughday nan !!!!

qurci
qurci@yahoo.com
creator of Most active and Fastest Uyghur News and Uyghur On Line group.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/uyghur/

You are quite funny and such a game player. You are doing quite well chatting up the naiive guys and they are blindly defending you, let's say you are really who you are. No English man for such a "fine" and "virgin" English girl? Wow!!!

I only like your idea of turning off the torch but the rest is rather insulting to some Uyghur man who are with brain. Hope you'll find the dream man.

Unregistered
24-04-08, 13:52
I am proud Uyghur friends like Rachel. never mind his/her words Rachel, I will get married with you dear Rachel. Uyghur People loves you dear Rachel.

Unregistered
25-04-08, 00:08
What a clueless poor dork!!!

How did you come with this idea of having the torch to be turned off? Do you actually want the torch to be turn off only? That is quite fair request and not very demanding to our men.

Guys, be very careful if you really want to show off your "braveness". You might be able to turn off the torch if the torch carrier is asleep and the police let you to do so. And if you do so, you will be called "bravo" and may marry Rachel and work with her towards our common dream, which is liberating the Uyghurs from the Chinese. The point is to stop the Game being hosted in China not just turn off the light.

Question for you Rachel: Would you still marry an Uyghur guy who tried very hard to turn off the torch but could not quite reach goal? Would you rescue the brave Uyghur man from a prison through your skills(being a laywer), money and passion for Uyghur people if the person gets arrested by his action?

Unregistered
25-04-08, 00:24
Do you understand what brain does, my dear Uyghur (woman)? It is capable of reading between the lines, not just the lines in a well-intructed textbook. The word "naive" discribes people exactly like you. You sound like a clueless minkaohan (no offense to other MKHs). In real life, there are such things as symbolism, humour, joke ect. Too bad, these things usually do not come with an user's manual. But, there is a simple rule helps you avoid akward situation: If you do not want to make a fool of yourself, do not comment on things you do not understand, expecially, do not mention anything about brain. It is totally oxymoron.

the time past
25-04-08, 00:54
Hope someone will turn it off next few weeks. If not in elsewhere, someone will turn it off when it arrives in East Turkistan!

Then, Rachal Wood may have her wish come true to live among Uyghurs in East Turkistan...

Unregistered
25-04-08, 01:39
Dear Rachel, your offer is still active? If the thorch would been turned off in EAST Turkistan ,can you stand whith your offer? If yes, please repaet your offer again on this form. I can submit it to Uyghurs inside the country through uyghur websites.

I believe that the Uyghur guys who living in ET do appreciate the real and symbolic meaning of your offer.

Unregistered
25-04-08, 07:55
Yukarkilardin Koruxka Boliduki Biz Uyghurlarning Hatta Engiliz Tilini Xunqa Yahxi Uganganlirimizningmu Xunqa Ahmak, Sadda Wa Biqara Ikanligimiz Mana Man Dapla Qikip Turuptu.

Unregistered
25-04-08, 09:18
Siz nime digen bichare emes he? Uyghurchide hemme sozlikni chong herp bilen bashlaydighan bolup kettimu? Men bar chaghda peqet jumlining beshidiki soznila chong herp bilen bashlaydighan. Yaki siz uzingizning sadda, bichare emesligini korsitish uchun shundaq qildingizmuye? Qarang hemme ademning uzige chushluq kallisi bar, bu kunlerde hemme Uyghur ozini hemmini bulidighan danishmen dep oylaydu, chunki Uyghurlarda her zamn uzingizdin dot ademlerdin nurghunini uchritalaysiz. Sizmu shu saddilar dastihanining torige layiq birsi ikensiz.

Yukarkilardin Koruxka Boliduki Biz Uyghurlarning Hatta Engiliz Tilini Xunqa Yahxi Uganganlirimizningmu Xunqa Ahmak, Sadda Wa Biqara Ikanligimiz Mana Man Dapla Qikip Turuptu.

Bu qandaq ish?
25-04-08, 20:40
Bu qizning jasaritige apirin. Uyghur qiz bolsun yaki Engliz qiz bolsun shundaq bir murajetni bergenligi erkeklerni tesirlendurushi kerek.

Unregistered
26-04-08, 01:18
Bu qizning jasaritige apirin. Uyghur qiz bolsun yaki Engliz qiz bolsun shundaq bir murajetni bergenligi erkeklerni tesirlendurushi kerek.

sezip qalghandek qilisiler, emdi ashkariliwetish kirek.

bu qiz ras qiz, bu meydanda uzun yillardin beri bar qiz. bu jasaretlik Uyghur qizining ismi TARIM YILPIZI

Unregistered
27-04-08, 00:48
Bir kixi "ming bir kiqa" digan hikayidikiga ohxax kelip bir narsa yezip koysa, "way u undak jigarlik kiz, way bu watan kahrimani", buning ozilabizning kanqilik sadda bir millat ikanligimizni quxandurup berixka yatmidimu? Alwatta manmu Uyghur bolghanlighim uqun muxu saddilargha mansup. Mana muxundak saddilighimiz sawabidin watansiz yuruymiz.

Siz nime digen bichare emes he? Uyghurchide hemme sozlikni chong herp bilen bashlaydighan bolup kettimu? Men bar chaghda peqet jumlining beshidiki soznila chong herp bilen bashlaydighan. Yaki siz uzingizning sadda, bichare emesligini korsitish uchun shundaq qildingizmuye? Qarang hemme ademning uzige chushluq kallisi bar, bu kunlerde hemme Uyghur ozini hemmini bulidighan danishmen dep oylaydu, chunki Uyghurlarda her zamn uzingizdin dot ademlerdin nurghunini uchritalaysiz. Sizmu shu saddilar dastihanining torige layiq birsi ikensiz.

Unregistered
27-04-08, 01:43
Rachelni qollighanlar uning rastliqigha ishinip qollimidi. Erkinlik degen muqeddes rohning ulughliniwatqanliqini qollidi.
Siz "Rachel"ning "tegimen" degen gepini er-xotunluq munasiwiri nuqtisidin qarapsiz. Biz erkinlikni ulughlash, erkinlik uchun seperwer qilish , erkinlik uchun hemme nersini pida qilishqa chaqiriq dep chushenduq.

Eqilliq bir oqughuchi uchun Rachelning kimliki, elanining rast yalghanliqi sorilidighan tima emes.

Eger mundaq hikayilerni rast dep ishinip meshelni ochurup tashlisingiz, turmige kirip qalsingiz, dotluk , saddiliq bolmaydu, mertlerche aldinish bolidu.

Uning yalghanliqning ispatlinishi hichkimning konglini yerim qilmasliqi kerek.tamada bolup qalghan bolsingiz bu sizning ajizliqingiz.

Unregistered
27-04-08, 02:19
Elan " Hey uyghur oghulliri!" dep yezilghan, Uyghgurlar dep emes.

Eger Uyghur oghulliri ,hayatliqning eng shirin bir nimiti aldigha qoyulsa, rast-yalghinini tetqiq qilip oltursa, hayajanlanmisa, intilmise,eksince turmini koz aldigha kelturiwalsa , bu milletning eng sezgur bir qatlimining "QOZGHULUSH" iqtidari qalmighan bolidu. Bu milletning " xxxlishishi" demektur.

Qehrimanliq- epsanilerge ishinish demektur.

Bir kixi "ming bir kiqa" digan hikayidikiga ohxax kelip bir narsa yezip koysa, .... Mana muxundak saddilighimiz sawabidin watansiz yuruymiz.

Unregistered
27-04-08, 02:25
Rachelni qollighanlar uning rastliqigha ishinip qollimidi. Erkinlik degen muqeddes rohning ulughliniwatqanliqini qollidi.
Siz "Rachel"ning "tegimen" degen gepini er-xotunluq munasiwiri nuqtisidin qarapsiz. Biz erkinlikni ulughlash, erkinlik uchun seperwer qilish , erkinlik uchun hemme nersini pida qilishqa chaqiriq dep chushenduq.

Eqilliq bir oqughuchi uchun Rachelning kimliki, elanining rast yalghanliqi sorilidighan tima emes.

Eger mundaq hikayilerni rast dep ishinip meshelni ochurup tashlisingiz, turmige kirip qalsingiz, dotluk , saddiliq bolmaydu, mertlerche aldinish bolidu.

Uning yalghanliqning ispatlinishi hichkimning konglini yerim qilmasliqi kerek.tamada bolup qalghan bolsingiz bu sizning ajizliqingiz.

saqchilar sorishi mumkin, lekin turmige kirip qelish mumkin emes. chunki meshel birer doletning emes, putun dunyaning.

Unregistered
27-04-08, 12:10
Hey Uyghur Guys

My offer is still active to any Uyghur Guy in any corner of the world till to the beginning of the Chinese’s game in August in Beijing.

I repeat again:

I am Rachel Wood, English girl, Virgin, was born in London, UK.

I am,

A juicy, nice smelling, riped melon on your table ready to bite...

Very attractive....

Big blue eyes...

shoulder - length - blond - hair...

Milky -white - skin...

Tall, slim, long legs.....

Well educated at University of Cambridge....

:) Top job in the City of London, UK....

:) No baggage.....

:) Have an ideal house in good location in Central London...

:) Well travelled....

:) Bit shy....

:) I do not drink alcoholic drinks, NO pub, No smoke, No drug …

:) I have no tattoos, no piercing, no bad habit....

:) I do eat HALAL Food (STRICTLY HALAL)......

I have been very sympathetic to Innocent, Persecuted, Voiceless, Helpless, Vulnerable, and Highly Civilised Uyghurs in East Turkestan....

I am looking for the Brave Uyghur Guy for love and for life, if he can turn off the torch at any time before the start of the Chinese' GAME then I will happy to be his wife, mother of our children, freedom fighter for independence of East Turkestan, freedom for Uyghur, and be a member of the Free, Democratic East Turkestan …

Poor Uyghur Guy, Life is too short......why are you wasting your life?

I am waiting you Uyghur Guy with my bottomless love, respect, be brave, please

Yours sincerely

Rachel Wood

London, UK

w88888d@yahoo.com

Dear Rachel, your offer is still active? If the thorch would been turned off in EAST Turkistan ,can you stand whith your offer? If yes, please repaet your offer again on this form. I can submit it to Uyghurs inside the country through uyghur websites.

I believe that the Uyghur guys who living in ET do appreciate the real and symbolic meaning of your offer.

Unregistered
27-04-08, 13:45
Hey Uyghur Guys

My offer is still active to any Uyghur Guy in any corner of the world till to the beginning of the Chinese’s game in August in Beijing.

I repeat again:

I am,

Very attractive....

Big blue eyes...

Milky -white - skin...

I have been very sympathetic to Innocent, Persecuted, Voiceless, Helpless, Vulnerable, and Highly Civilised Uyghurs in East Turkestan....

I am looking for the Brave Uyghur Guy for love and for life, if he can turn off the torch at any time before the start of the Chinese' GAME then I will happy to be his wife, mother of our children, freedom fighter for independence of East Turkestan, freedom for Uyghur, and be a member of the Free, Democratic East Turkestan …

Yours sincerely

Rachel Wood

London, UK

w88888d@yahoo.com

I thank you for supporting Uyghurs, Ms. Rachel Woods ! But we Uyghurs do not wish to loose our nationality! 1 Uyghur marries an english girl, then another does the same thing and in the end they forget who they are! We do not want to be assimulated! Its not that we dont like other nations .. We uyghurs are friends with all nations in the world except for one and that is the chinese! If the torch had come to my city i would have tried mty best to turn of the torch but i wouldnt marry any girl that is not Uyghur! We wish to preserve our Nationality!

Unregistered
27-04-08, 14:29
Jeeeee, just chill!!
Cannot you get it, she cannot be a georgeous AND virgin English girl. She can only be the one or the other. She is either as attractive as she claims but not a virgin or she is a virgin but not pretty. A good-looking English woman cannot be virgin at marriage age, got it? If she is really a virgin, she got to be very ugly.
You do not have to worry about the guy either. No harm would come from this to the guy if he succeeds to knock down the torch. He may get a month in jail, but will be a celebrity for the rest of his life. Rachel would only be lucky if he picks her among many potential admirers. See, no one gets hurt here. Now you go to bed and sleep, ok honey?

I thank you for supporting Uyghurs, Ms. Rachel Woods ! But we Uyghurs do not wish to loose our nationality! 1 Uyghur marries an english girl, then another does the same thing and in the end they forget who they are! We do not want to be assimulated! Its not that we dont like other nations .. We uyghurs are friends with all nations in the world except for one and that is the chinese! If the torch had come to my city i would have tried mty best to turn of the torch but i wouldnt marry any girl that is not Uyghur! We wish to preserve our Nationality!

Unregistered
28-04-08, 09:50
Dear Shohret Hoshur

Why don’t you interview those Uyghur Guys who have Seek Asylum and got Refugee Statues from Democratic Countries, but refused to go to ant – Chinese Demonstrations?

Have you been to San Francisco to anti – Chinese demonstration?

.................................................. .................................................. ........

Ms. Wood, an interview request (RFA reporter)

Previous | Next | Back to Messages Call or Instant Message
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...

Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Subject: Ms. Wood, an interview request (RFA reporter)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 20:20:55 -0400
From: "Shohret Hoshur" <hoshurs@rfa.org> Add Mobile Alert
To: w88888d@yahoo.com

Dear Ms. Wood,

Thank you very much for your support of Uyghur Cause. Wish you the best no matter who you really are.

I’m an Uyghur journalist and work for RFA Uyghur service. I am interested in to produce a program based on your posting on UAA message board. For this reason I am contacting you for a telephone interview if you like.

I think this is a very interesting topic, which you brought, for Uyghurs, especially for those who are living in East Turkistan . It is a best way to let the Uyghur people know that how sincere the supporters of the Uyghur cause, like you, are.

If you are really an English person please let me know as soon as possible whether or not you would accept an interview for a RFA program.

If you are in fact an Uyghur person and you posted the ad for encouraging demonstrators, I still would like to interview you and I personally appreciate your effort. If this is the case, I would love to discuss your post about how to keep this topic active and alive.

I look forward to hear from you,

Sincerely,

Shohret Hoshur

Broadcaster

Uyghur Service

hoshurs@rfa.org

Radio Free Asia

2025 M Street, NW

Washington DC , 20036

(202) 721-7416

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.

If you receive this transmission in error, please contact network@rfa.org.

Visit us at www.rfa.org

DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers
Check MailCompose Search Mail: Search MailSearch the Web

Hey Uyghur Guys

I repeat again:

I am,

Very attractive....

Big blue eyes...

Milky -white - skin...

Yours sincerely

Rachel Wood

London, UK

w88888d@yahoo.com

Unregistered
28-04-08, 18:08
Let's keep it alive. It will become a modern day romantic legend of a drop dead gorgeous English virgin inspired a generation of uyghur young man to die for a good cause. This is a perfect reflection of the relationship between the Uyghur independant movement and the west. So sad.

Unregistered
30-04-08, 22:32
Meshel Urumchide, tonushlirimizgha yetkuzeyli. BBCning paaliyitige qatnashsun.bexeter iken

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7373315.stm

Unregistered
01-05-08, 13:21
Erlik - Yigitlik Ghururi alliburun ulgan, uliwatkan qat-alda yashwatkan atalmish UYGHUR yigitlar ...

otning teshida kuygandin, otning iqida kuygan tuzuk !

Kuyganlarla otning kizikini andin bilidu , gomushlar !

Yanila ashu Sharkiy Turkistandiki birar azimat - yigit otturgha qikmisa, mash-alni uqurmisa, eshu qiraylik - bay - bilimlik - Engliz kizni baghrigha besip, kizlighini elip, hotun kilmisa, qat-aldiki alliburun erlik - yigitlik ghurur - ehlakini yokutup koyuwatkan razgilardin zadila umut yok !

Lanat silarga qat-aldiki UYGHUR ''''' atalmish UYGHUR erlar - yigitlar ''''

Ah watan .....

Ah ... Uyghur Yigiti

Meshel Urumchide, tonushlirimizgha yetkuzeyli. BBCning paaliyitige qatnashsun.bexeter iken

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7373315.stm

Unregistered
01-05-08, 13:39
Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

From: "D I L M U R A T" <oyghar@hotmail.com> Add Mobile Alert
To: w88888d@yahoo.com
Subject: Greeting from a Uighur Boy .
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 15:31:33 +0000

hello lovely girl , i want say first thank you very much for supporting of Uighurs freedom and our movement.
i would you like to make a good friden with you .
may i now where you are ?
i m waiting for your e-mail..
take care..

oyghar

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 09:37:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rachel Wood" <w88888d@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: Greeting from a Uighur Boy .
To: "D I L M U R A T" <oyghar@hotmail.com>

Hey Uyghur Boy

How are you?

I am in London, I love to be your friend, could you please tell me about yourself?

are you in London?

Would you like to meet up?

Hear from you soon

Rachel Wood

D I L M U R A T <oyghar@hotmail.com> wrote:
hello lovely girl , i want say first thank you very much for supporting of Uighurs freedom and our movement.
i would you like to make a good friden with you .
may i now where you are ?
i m waiting for your e-mail..
take care..

oyghar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kostenlos bloggen + eigene Homepage + Fotospeicher = MSN Spaces Kostenlos!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. DeleteReplyForwardMove...

Unregistered
02-05-08, 14:45
Dear Reader

Mamat tursun zunun, ' Uyghur ', 'gay', was born in East Turkestan, asylum seeker in the UK, have been to the Chinese embassy in London many times, but never participate anti - Chinese demonstrations in London ......

Differences between English Girl Rachel and '' Mamat Tursun Zunun'' in London, UK:

Hurmatlik Ukurmen,

Egar ekli - hushingiz azrak bolsimu jayida bolsa, undakta Sharkiy Turkestan Uqur Markizi, DUQ, UAA, UCA ..... katarliklarning uqurlirigha wakit - zehningizni ajriting, emma hegizmu An'giliyaning Londondiki tut kuz kanjuk mamat tursun zununning katarigha kushulmang, anglimang, u jalapning balisidin kattik hezar aylang !

Londondiki Mamat Tursun Zunun digan jalapning balisigha:

Mamat tursun, namart tursun,
Niyiti yaman, set tursun,
Uyghurni har - zar kilmay,
Darhal ulup ket tursun !

Eyt, Siyasi panalik tilap,
Siyasidin kaqkan nada bar?
Uyghur terisiga orunup,
Hitay pokini yigan nada bar?

Mamat tursun tut kuz kanjuk,
Haramdin bolghan jalap kanjuk,
Yokal bu tor bettin darhal,
Siyasidin kaqkan kanjuk !

Eyyuhannas, mamat tursun zunun digan haramdin bolghan kut , sen yana kimni nima mahsatta aldimakqi ?

Hey kut, sening siyasiy panalik tiliganligingni hemmila adam bilidu, nimishka siyasiygha arlashmaysen?

Hey haramlik, Nimishka barlik tor betliriga siyasiy bilan alakam yok, siyasiy nersa awatmang, siyasiylap kilmang, siyasattin korkumen ... dep elan berding ?

Lalma kanjuk, Siyasiy bilan alakang bolmisa, nimishka biz Uyghurlarning mubarak namimizni setip An'giliyada siyasiy panalik tiliding ?

Kopmas hezlak, nimishka sen Uyghurlarning umlugiga, erkinligiga, hurlugiga , azadlighigha karshi ?

Mamat Tursun Zunun digan tut kuzluk kanjuk it, Eytkina, sening hiyaling, kilidighining Uyghurlarni parqilash, Uyghurlarning hekkaniy siyasiy paaliyatliriga soghak su sepish, siyasiy paaliyatlarni madaniy paaliyatlargha aylandurup, siyasiy paaliyatlarni suslashturush, sugha qilash, yokutush , shundakku ?

biz '' Oyingizde olturup Kelgen xettin Uyghurlarning ehwalidin xewerdar bolung '' biz shundak bolamduk ? yaki hitay dowlat hawapsizlik sakqiliri Urumqida ishhanisida olturup Qat-allardiki Uyghurlarning oyun - tamashilirini sen arkilik kurup, anglap, okup, bilip .... igallap turamdu ?

Hey jalapning balisi eytkina, senning siyasi bilan alakang yok, shundak bolghan ikan Uyghur Millitimizning, Watanimiz Sharkiy Turkestanning ulup -tirilishi bilan alakang yok, shundak turukluk sen yana nima hawarni yetkuzmakqi ?

Itning haram kuqigi mamat tursun zunun, sen nima kilay dep kandak shumluklarni oylawatisen ?

'' Qaqkanning ulgusi kalsa, Mushukning Kuyrukigha esiliptu '' - digandak ulum burninggha purawatamdu, kandak tut kuz kanjuk it ?

Anvar Tohti, Envar imramzi ... katarliklarning pokidin birar ketim nashta kilip baksang kandak ?

kut, hejikiz, lata, kanjuk, haramlik .....hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seni dargha asidighan kunlarmu keliwatidu, az kaldi, ugay baliliringgha bolsimu azrak qing aghrisun ........

Hurmatlik Ukurmen, Egar ekli - hushingiz azrak bolsimu jayida bolsa, undakta Sharkiy Turkestan Uqur Markizi, DUQ, UAA, UCA ..... katarliklarning uqurlirigha wakit - zehningizbni ajriting, emma An'giliyaning Londondiki tut kuz kanjuk mamat tursun zunundin kattik hezar aylang !

ishanmisingiz uni bir namayishka taklip kiling, qikamdiken?

With my best regards

Rachel Wood

Unregistered
03-05-08, 14:09
She (?) is obviously not a native speaker of English. No English woman says "I wait you", "I am waiting you," certainly not an English woman educated at Oxford. Anybody who knows the basic English grammer knows that the correct versions are "I wait FOR your", "I am waiting FOR you." But, whether she is telling the truth is not the point, the point is she is trying inspire people to do something brave. That is why it is all good no matter who she is. She could be a he as far as we know.

Unregistered
05-05-08, 20:02
Jeeeee, just chill!!
Cannot you get it, she cannot be a georgeous AND virgin English girl. She can only be the one or the other. She is either as attractive as she claims but not a virgin or she is a virgin but not pretty. A good-looking English woman cannot be virgin at marriage age, got it? If she is really a virgin, she got to be very ugly.
You do not have to worry about the guy either. No harm would come from this to the guy if he succeeds to knock down the torch. He may get a month in jail, but will be a celebrity for the rest of his life. Rachel would only be lucky if he picks her among many potential admirers. See, no one gets hurt here. Now you go to bed and sleep, ok honey?

How Can I chill when you are supporting what she is doing!! Uyghurs should marry Uyghurs!! And English should marry english!! If an uyghur marrys her whats the difference between him marrying a damn fuckin chink?? Its assimulation that im talking about..... we uyghurs are being assimulated!! We are forgetting who we truly are.. We are Uyghurs not Americans, not English, not Russian!!

Unregistered
05-05-08, 20:16
What a retard!!

How Can I chill when you are supporting what she is doing!! Uyghurs should marry Uyghurs!! And English should marry english!! If an uyghur marrys her whats the difference between him marrying a damn fuckin chink?? Its assimulation that im talking about..... we uyghurs are being assimulated!! We are forgetting who we truly are.. We are Uyghurs not Americans, not English, not Russian!!

Unregistered
07-05-08, 10:49
She (?) is obviously not a native speaker of English. No English woman says "I wait you", "I am waiting you," certainly not an English woman educated at Oxford. Anybody who knows the basic English grammer knows that the correct versions are "I wait FOR your", "I am waiting FOR you." But, whether she is telling the truth is not the point, the point is she is trying inspire people to do something brave. That is why it is all good no matter who she is. She could be a he as far as we know.

Or she could be a chinese agent pulling your leg and trying to obtain information.

Unregistered
07-05-08, 13:45
Finally someone with half a brain. Sign......

Or she could be a chinese agent pulling your leg and trying to obtain information.

Unregistered
07-05-08, 13:46
Yes, this should be writen into your uyghur constitution.

Unregistered
08-05-08, 00:12
He or she is just a chinese acting like a retard to stir up problems. Poor thing!!!

What a retard!!