PDA

View Full Version : Columbia student looking for Uyghur/Uyghur expert in New York

Unregistered
14-04-08, 19:12
Hi everyone,

This is Amy at UHRP.*We got this message recently from Brendon Barnes, a Columbia student in New York- in addition to talking with us, they would like to find someone in the New York area with whom to speak about Uyghur issues. If anyone in New York is interested in speaking with Brendon, please contact him at: bab2110@columbia.edu.

Hello, I'm working on a project for a science and history course at Columbia University, and I think it would be beneficial for my partner (Tanah Spencer) and I to speak with a representative from your association to get some background information on Uyghur
history and some perspective on current events affecting the Uyghur diaspora, as well as Uyghurs in China. Could you put me in touch with someone here in New York? Thanks for your time.

Brendon Barnes

Unregistered
14-04-08, 22:28
Mehmet Imin works in columbia. There are also a couple of Uyghur families living in NJ/PA, including Turdi and others.

- bilidighan Uyghur

Hi everyone,

This is Amy at UHRP.�*We got this message recently from Brendon Barnes, a Columbia student in New York- in addition to talking with us, they would like to find someone in the New York area with whom to speak about Uyghur issues. If anyone in New York is interested in speaking with Brendon, please contact him at: bab2110@columbia.edu.

Hello, I'm working on a project for a science and history course at Columbia University, and I think it would be beneficial for my partner (Tanah Spencer) and I to speak with a representative from your association to get some background information on Uyghur
history and some perspective on current events affecting the Uyghur diaspora, as well as Uyghurs in China. Could you put me in touch with someone here in New York? Thanks for your time.

Brendon Barnes

Memet Emin
15-04-08, 14:14
I sent email to Brendon at: bab2110@columbia.edu