PDA

View Full Version : To UAA Admin

smith
01-02-08, 21:28
Dear UAA Admin,
I am an american. In the forum, I found that the articles posted are almost not english. I have one recommendation:translation into English ,so everyone can get the lastest information on UAA or other organizations. What do you think? Thanks!

"R" fairfax
02-02-08, 12:02
Dear UAA Admin,
I am an american. In the forum, I found that the articles posted are almost not english. I have one recommendation:translation into English ,so everyone can get the lastest information on UAA or other organizations. What do you think? Thanks!
Mr Smith,
I think that would be great idea but I don't think they can do it . because, it is going to be full time job for somebody to translate every single post. I know that all the admins are people who already have full time jobs and they are watching this website aside.
Second is people who post the articles in Uygur probably don't know much English, so you can see the problem. If you noticed, most of the the threads posted here in English don't get much attention axcept the people who would read the post in English.
I hope I answered your question

"R" fairfax
02-02-08, 12:06
Dear UAA Admin,

sorry, I forgot tell you that I am not an admin, but I know them all.

"R" fairfax
02-02-08, 12:11
Dear UAA Admin,
I hope I understood you right. I hope you are talking about the threads. if you are talking about the articles,news, and events then most of them in English.