PDA

View Full Version : Who Want To Be Perfect?

Unregistered
10-01-08, 21:58
I copied this from other posting, some words are good for some of us, maybe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Spy (jasus) or betrayer does not have to work for Chinese government to be qualified as spy or betrayer. If he works against Uyghur people, then he is betrayer, or spy, anything. You are not a spy, not a betrayer. But, Mr. Oghuz, anyone can harm Uyghurs more than a spy or a betrayer if he is not aware of the effects of what he says or does. Do not you know that stupid friend is worse than wise enemy? (Nadan dosttin aqilliq dushman yahshi)

5. I am not here to accuse or critisize anyone. If you really want to know what is the problems with our leaders, I will tell you lots of faults. I do not think they are perfect, and I do not expect them to be perfect. We all have faults. If you want them to be fault-free, or perfect, then I can show you the one who is perfect. That is God.

6. We all know each other's faults. We learn faults of our friends before we learn their best. If you think Uyghur leader should be perfect, then try it yourself. If you can be perfect, the next day Uyghur will take back their homeland from China. The more perfect you try to be, the more faults you will have. I bet my right ear on it. Should we try to fix our faults or focus on what we can do together? Should we bring people's faults to stage lights and enjoy ourselves (you cannot love someone as much as you can if you know her faults), or cover each-others' faults and unite?

7. When I say covering each other's faults, I do not mean that we pretend that someone does not have faults. We of course know her/his faults, but we have to learn to work around the faults and not to talk about it public. Because if you can find one fault from me, i can find thousand from you. And what? We lose foucs on things we want to do. We will focus on each other's faults. Is not it time for Uyghur people to focus on things we do, and ignore each other's faults? Focusing on each other's fautls has been what we Uyghur are doing, in business, in politics, and everything. A person who focus on other's faults never progress. (try it at home if you do not believe) Is there any stupid still do not know this fact yet?

My last words are: Little knowledge is dangerious.

Unregistered
11-01-08, 19:16
so funny u guy's question. just let u know everyone who wants to be perfact in this world...

I copied this from other posting, some words are good for some of us, maybe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Spy (jasus) or betrayer does not have to work for Chinese government to be qualified as spy or betrayer. If he works against Uyghur people, then he is betrayer, or spy, anything. You are not a spy, not a betrayer. But, Mr. Oghuz, anyone can harm Uyghurs more than a spy or a betrayer if he is not aware of the effects of what he says or does. Do not you know that stupid friend is worse than wise enemy? (Nadan dosttin aqilliq dushman yahshi)

5. I am not here to accuse or critisize anyone. If you really want to know what is the problems with our leaders, I will tell you lots of faults. I do not think they are perfect, and I do not expect them to be perfect. We all have faults. If you want them to be fault-free, or perfect, then I can show you the one who is perfect. That is God.

6. We all know each other's faults. We learn faults of our friends before we learn their best. If you think Uyghur leader should be perfect, then try it yourself. If you can be perfect, the next day Uyghur will take back their homeland from China. The more perfect you try to be, the more faults you will have. I bet my right ear on it. Should we try to fix our faults or focus on what we can do together? Should we bring people's faults to stage lights and enjoy ourselves (you cannot love someone as much as you can if you know her faults), or cover each-others' faults and unite?

7. When I say covering each other's faults, I do not mean that we pretend that someone does not have faults. We of course know her/his faults, but we have to learn to work around the faults and not to talk about it public. Because if you can find one fault from me, i can find thousand from you. And what? We lose foucs on things we want to do. We will focus on each other's faults. Is not it time for Uyghur people to focus on things we do, and ignore each other's faults? Focusing on each other's fautls has been what we Uyghur are doing, in business, in politics, and everything. A person who focus on other's faults never progress. (try it at home if you do not believe) Is there any stupid still do not know this fact yet?

My last words are: Little knowledge is dangerious.

Unregistered
12-01-08, 00:02
so funny u guy's question. just let u know everyone who wants to be perfact in this world...
ME , ME , ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . It's hard , very , very hard . But I want try that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!