PDA

View Full Version : Interpretation needed at Falls Church school

Unregistered
19-12-07, 12:10
Hello again everyone,

If anyone is available to help interpret for the parents of a young Uyghur student at Beechtree Elementary, it would be much appreciated. The student's teacher called again today and is desperately searching for a Uyghur/English interpreter on an as-needed basis, such as when there is a parent/teacher conference. The school is located in Falls Church, Virginia. I'm not sure whether or not the school will be offering any payment for the interpretation services. If anyone is interested, please contact the school directly at: 703-531-2600, or by e-mail at: ajissadorebl@fcps.edu.

Thanks very much!

Amy Reger
Uyghur Human Rights Project

Helper
20-12-07, 10:57
I called to school to help them, but assistant told me that she didn't know anything about it.

Hello again everyone,

If anyone is available to help interpret for the parents of a young Uyghur student at Beechtree Elementary, it would be much appreciated. The student's teacher called again today and is desperately searching for a Uyghur/English interpreter on an as-needed basis, such as when there is a parent/teacher conference. The school is located in Falls Church, Virginia. I'm not sure whether or not the school will be offering any payment for the interpretation services. If anyone is interested, please contact the school directly at: 703-531-2600, or by e-mail at: ajissadorebl@fcps.edu.

Thanks very much!

Amy Reger
Uyghur Human Rights Project

Unregistered
23-12-07, 02:53
happy trolling

Unregistered
24-12-07, 00:22
i hope this wont stop you from helping out people :-)

Weten1
24-12-07, 01:01
Don't worry it won't. It is my pleaser to help to others for good! Help from Allah I am his slave who follows His order Inshaallah.

i hope this wont stop you from helping out people :-)