PDA

View Full Version : Who Are Believers in Qur'an?

Unregistered
08-12-07, 21:15
Most of the muslims people have wrong concept about "believers" mentioned in Qur'an. Believing is a highest level, your reach that level after learning, doing, knowing, being convinced, and teaching others. But most people teach others what they do not know, and most people follow what they do not know.

When a boy/girl is born, she/he does not know anything about world, life, also about God(do not argue yet, keep reading, and think what i want to say before you reject). He/she lives his/her life, face good and evil, wrong and right. He/She follow a path. If she/he follow goodness, God will make easy path for him/her. SHe/he will do more good works, undertand the world, and continue to do good works. Only after she/he has done may good works, then God will lead him/her to straight path, to be a believer.

Prohpet Ibrahim. born in non-believer family. grow up, know the right and wrong, and followed right. Then GOd chosen him.
Prophet Muhammad. did not know anything before God sent him Quran. But by the time he was about to become prophet, he followed right, did many good works.

The Point: a man knows the right and wrong, good and evil. he follow a path (good or evil) and do many works. if his works are good, God may lead him, so he becomes believers. If his works are bad, then God will mislead him, so he becomes rejecters. This is not otherway around that someone becomes believer and do good works. it is only because someone do good works and become believers.

What are good works? Good work is anything you do that create value to others life. Qur'an says if someone do anything good, he will receive good, if someone do anything bad, he will receive bad. so if you do not receive good, then what you have done is not good, at least not wanted by others, or do not create value for them. So if you do things free of charge for others, it is unfair for you. if you keep doing this, you just become slave. if you get something for free, this is unfair for you. if you always get something free from others, you just enslave others. so, you do something for others, and others, in return, give you something. that is why trade/business is profitable only when it created value for people. that is why business/trade is legal. Money is power, so it is better in the hands of people who know how to manage it to create value for people. Most of people make money to spend money. If you do not have money, you may make changes in few people's life. If you have lots of money, you makes changes in millions people' life. Money is just money, if does not make you bad or good. good people use money in good way, bad people use it in bad way. GOd promise that good people live good life in this world, and live even better life in Hereafter. If you are not living good life and happy life, then do not think you are good people.

Most people still follow their fathers and previous generations, do not follow reality. The reality of creation of God, and law of reality of law of GOd. Because mankind does not make law for reality. God created reality not just for your enjoyment, but to follow.

So, Uyghur Muslims, make money. God gives more to who give thanks. Thanks is not word of mouth, it is action. Use your money to develop yourself and other Uyghurs. Anything you have, you use it in cause of God. The cause of God is not war, or fighting. Cause of God is educating and developing people. What Prophet Muhammad did all his life is educating people and developing people. Qur'an is not war manual, is it education tool. Do not you still got it? Cause of GOd is education. So as said in Qur'an, use your money, time, life, and everything in educating yourself and other, developing yourself and others.

NOTE: This post is to share thoughts, not to cause any argument or dispute. It is non-judgemental. If you think you know best, and what you know is working in real life, then plz share.

Unregistered
08-12-07, 21:23
Please read it as:

Most people still follow their fathers and previous generations, and do not follow reality. The reality is creation of God, and the law of reality is law of GOd. Because mankind does not make law for reality. God created reality not just for your enjoyment, but to follow, understand, test your belief and become convinced that you are on the right track to hell or heaven.

Most people still follow their fathers and previous generations, do not follow reality. The reality of creation of God, and law of reality of law of GOd. Because mankind does not make law for reality. God created reality not just for your enjoyment, but to follow.

Unregistered
09-12-07, 07:47
wow, all empty head crooks become missionary.

Unregistered
09-12-07, 16:11
GOd promise that good people live good life in this world, and live even better life in Hereafter. If you are not living good life and happy life, then do not think you are good people.

i do not agree with the above Sir!

you began really good and suddenly you showed very bad side of your philosophy.

Unregistered
09-12-07, 20:25
GOd promise that good people live good life in this world, and live even better life in Hereafter. If you are not living good life and happy life, then do not think you are good people.

i do not agree with the above Sir!

you began really good and suddenly you showed very bad side of your philosophy.

Yes, you can disagree with me.
I wish i can say "Muslims are living difficult life now, but in Hereafter they will live better life". But what i say does not matter. Qur'an says "GOd promise that good people live good life in this world, and live even better life in Hereafter".

My point is, if reality does not favor Muslims, how can I and you be sure that GOd favors Muslims? Who governs the reality, the nature? Is it God or someone else?

God says in Qur'an " God dooers receive good result. Believers live good life. Believers are people of happiness. Believes rule the world" When should there be a time that we strip all people of their religious labels and see their actions, and rsult of their action, not what they say they are doing or what they call themselves?

Beleivers may live difficult life, but that should be only for short period of time. Not generation after generation after generation. everyone who has read Qur'an knows that GOd promise all goodness to Muslims in this world and hereafter. so who is lying? God or Muslims? Who do you trust? God or yourself? The reality or what you think the reality should be?

so far two posts are here. none of them getting their point justified by reality and supported by Qur'an, but all of them attacking me. it is fine. but it does not benefit them.

God say "Heaven and Earth, and everything between them created with truth". We complain too much about the world and reality saying there are very few justice in them. The world and reality have not changed since their creation till now, and will never change. People change, nations change, buildings change. But the ways of God does not change.

Muslims live bad life in this world and live good life Hereafter? Qur'an does not say that. Let us look at prophets and the people of their time. There were difficult times, but they won victory later on, and lived good life in those times.

just a thought. Was there any prophet lived poor life througout his life time? God say in Qur'an that Muhammad was poor, then God made him rich. If anyone know any poor prophet (all of his life) in history, plz let me know.

Unregistered
10-12-07, 06:31
Yes, you can disagree with me.
I wish i can say "Muslims are living difficult life now, but in Hereafter they will live better life". But what i say does not matter. Qur'an says "GOd promise that good people live good life in this world, and live even better life in Hereafter".

My point is, if reality does not favor Muslims, how can I and you be sure that GOd favors Muslims? Who governs the reality, the nature? Is it God or someone else?

God says in Qur'an " God dooers receive good result. Believers live good life. Believers are people of happiness. Believes rule the world" When should there be a time that we strip all people of their religious labels and see their actions, and rsult of their action, not what they say they are doing or what they call themselves?

Beleivers may live difficult life, but that should be only for short period of time. Not generation after generation after generation. everyone who has read Qur'an knows that GOd promise all goodness to Muslims in this world and hereafter. so who is lying? God or Muslims? Who do you trust? God or yourself? The reality or what you think the reality should be?

so far two posts are here. none of them getting their point justified by reality and supported by Qur'an, but all of them attacking me. it is fine. but it does not benefit them.

God say "Heaven and Earth, and everything between them created with truth". We complain too much about the world and reality saying there are very few justice in them. The world and reality have not changed since their creation till now, and will never change. People change, nations change, buildings change. But the ways of God does not change.

Muslims live bad life in this world and live good life Hereafter? Qur'an does not say that. Let us look at prophets and the people of their time. There were difficult times, but they won victory later on, and lived good life in those times.

just a thought. Was there any prophet lived poor life througout his life time? God say in Qur'an that Muhammad was poor, then God made him rich. If anyone know any poor prophet (all of his life) in history, plz let me know.

please do not be angrey for not getting much attenion and replies...
you have to make very good and reasonable points so that someone will be tempted to answer.....but what u wrote is just like what another jehovas witnesses would tell one in many occasions,and maybe therefore has less value to some....but again it is always hard to get a good point out of religion.....dont you think????

Unregistered
10-12-07, 11:38
please do not be angrey for not getting much attenion and replies...
you have to make very good and reasonable points so that someone will be tempted to answer.....but what u wrote is just like what another jehovas witnesses would tell one in many occasions,and maybe therefore has less value to some....but again it is always hard to get a good point out of religion.....dont you think????
I don't think he asking a question, he is telling something we all know but just don't want to admit.
What he wrote is true, admitted or not. It is a very tempted topic and sensitive as well in mean time.

Unregistered
10-12-07, 11:55
I don't think he asking a question, he is telling something we all know but just don't want to admit.
What he wrote is true, admitted or not. It is a very tempted topic and sensitive as well in mean time.

i do not think he is asking a question either.which makes me very curious about his understanding of everything.

well! maybe you know it but not me my friend. are u implying we all know everything and we are just not admitting it because we dont want to?

Unregistered
10-12-07, 16:01
i do not think he is asking a question either.which makes me very curious about his understanding of everything.

well! maybe you know it but not me my friend. are u implying we all know everything and we are just not admitting it because we dont want to?

You tell me.............................