PDA

View Full Version : Is China Problem? (for Uyghur Issue)

Unregistered
06-12-07, 05:40
Uyghur organizations and Uyghur people have been fighting for the rights of Uyghur people and all people living in East Turkistan.

Uyghurs are focusing on China, and their oppression on Uyghurs too much to the extent that most of the work and publications cover what Chinese did and how they did, what they would do in near future, speculations, analysis, reports, stories,

There are few work going on regarding what Uyghurs are missing, what they could do to better their situations, what is their weakness, and how could they overcome them. The focus has not been on Uyghurs, but on CHinese. The more we focus on Chinese, the more we know how strong the China is becoming, and spend our time studying China, identifying CHinese problems and their strengths. Maybe China is the problem, but it is definitely not the solutions. The solutions is UYghur. We should focus on solutions, on Uyghurs. We should spend our time identifying the problems with Uyghur, and design the solutiosn for them. If Uyghurs (in CHina) are not fighting for their freedom, or too afraid to fight for it, nobody can help them. Even GOd does not care your problem, if you do not care your own problem.

solutons is education. it is not education in school or university. it is the education about life, freedom, rights, and self-governance. This is the job of learders, the presidents, and the messangers from God. Teach people what to fight for, and how to fight for it. You cannot just tell people to fight for their freedom while fighting for freedom cost much more than their lives. it is easy to say you fight or just wait to die. People now do not buy the idea that i die for your better life. If I die for my freedom, what is the meaning of the freedom then? You want me die for the freedom of other people? What they did for me? I die for you is ganster politics. People do not die for their freedom. They want freedom to live better. For people( in anywhere, for all colors) day to day life is much more important. whatever you want them to do, should not add value to their day to day life, not ask them to do sacrifice while they need more and have little(of course, you cannot ask their life).

what you can do to better their daily life? this is where politicians and presidents can sell their vision and ideas. For Uyghurs, this is same. you may have noticed that the way Uyghur people see the world and act is different from Westerners. The progress (political, or physical) in the western world has its basis in their thinking. It is not that Western world is rich because they robbed the rest of the world in last two world wars. They are rich because they think rich. they have good foundation in education about life(you may call it philosophy).

Chinese can bully Uyghur because Uyghurs weak. Chinese cannot bully Western world becuase West is not weak(oh, yeah, China is developing fast, so is its problem). So you cannot ask Chinese not to bully Uyghur, but you can educate Uyghur to be strong (strong mind always wins) so they cannot be bullied.

1. Focus greatly on Uyghurs issue, not only on Chinese issues. In a war, you have to know your enemis, but you have to know your solders better.
2. Educate Uyghurs about life. It is what separates political leaders from gangster leaders.(school and universtiy will do the education about profession, that separates teachers from the forementioned two type of leaders).

NOTE: this post is to share some thoughts, and not to cause any argument and it is non-judgmental.

Unregistered
06-12-07, 05:46
For people( in anywhere, for all colors) day to day life is much more important. whatever you want them to do, should not add value to their day to day life, not ask them to do sacrifice while they need more and have little(of course, you cannot ask their life).

These lines should be:
For people( in anywhere, for all colors) day to day life is much more important. whatever you want them to do, should add value to their day to day life, not ask them to do sacrifice while they need more and have little(of course, you cannot ask their life).

Unregistered
07-12-07, 10:41
We should start donations for schools in ET.

Unregistered
08-12-07, 05:01
I totally agree with it. Education is the base of everything. There are a lot of Uyghurs who got refuge in the westen courntries and do not learn the language of that country or intigrate with that society, because it is easier to lock themselves in the mosques with some (I am saying some here not all) backwords Turkish and Arabs.

Unregistered
08-12-07, 14:12
A typical senario among Uyghurs: blaming others for their own insecurities. Backward Turkish and Arabs? I can NEVER understand the rationale behind this menality. Hello... those "backward" people at least still have their own country...

But I am glad you realized the importance of education. Maybe you can start by educating yourself to try to understand WHY those "backward" people have their country, and you don't.

I totally agree with it. Education is the base of everything. There are a lot of Uyghurs who got refuge in the westen courntries and do not learn the language of that country or intigrate with that society, because it is easier to lock themselves in the mosques with some (I am saying some here not all) backwords Turkish and Arabs.

Unregistered
09-12-07, 01:58
If you are good at managing money, you become rich. If you are good at managing people, you will have a country. Poor people are poor because they do not understand the power of money, hence misuse it. Uyghur people are not independent because they do not understand power of managing people. If you give them authority, they tent to misuse it. Most people do not become leader, because they want to be leaded.

Uyghur people are called Uyghur, because they were very united long time ago. Uyghur people have been told that they are not united, and different views shown as evidence of not being united. Uyghur buy into this idea, and try to get everyone into one thinking. If every Uyghur think the same way, then Uyghur nation will total collapse, and wiped out from history books very soon.

Yes, you may say Uyghur people are acting differently. Yes, Uyghur people acting differently towards independent, but none of them acting aganist it. Some Uyghurs just doing things different from others. It is not reason for saying Uyghur are not united. Uyghurs are still united aganist Chinese authority, but not united around few people. If we are very united around few people, or one person, then another authoritarian, like Mao Zidong or Stalin, will be born in Uyghur politics.

You cannot unite people to fight for your cause. People only united to fight their common cause. If you do not think the way i fight is not the effective way towards our common cause, you will not do as i do. This is not being disunited, this is being different person. Our difference is not our disunity. If one do not accept this difference, then he/she is not human, but robot.

Politics is not making different people think and act in the same way. It is about making different people work together doing, different things, to achieve same goal.

Unregistered
09-12-07, 11:11
Having a country or not depands on a lot of cercumstances. If you r between 1 billion chinese and 200 million Russion, you would have been dissappeard like the 4 million mongols in Inner China.
No offence, I said SOME backwords Turkish and Arabs in western countries not ALL.

A typical senario among Uyghurs: blaming others for their own insecurities. Backward Turkish and Arabs? I can NEVER understand the rationale behind this menality. Hello... those "backward" people at least still have their own country...

But I am glad you realized the importance of education. Maybe you can start by educating yourself to try to understand WHY those "backward" people have their country, and you don't.

Unregistered
09-12-07, 14:25
Alright, fair enough! But still, it is too early to come to a conclusion. First, circumstances change. Nobody knows what tomorrow holds. USSR collapsed overnight, and similar miracle can happen again ANYTIME. I just don't buy the idea that economic reform will keep the CCP in power forever. Second, East Turkistan has been in between Chinese and Russian for thousands years. Under the same circumstance, ancesters were able to build Uyghur nation before, and it can be built again. Education is important, but the MOST IMPORTANT thing is the spirit of resistance, and perseverance. Under ANY circumstances, Uyghurs have to fight for their freedom until they win just like other people or nations in any parts of this world. It is not easy, but that is the ONLY way. Trust me. No one else is obligated to help you in this cause, it is Uyghur's freedom, and Uyghurs have to fight for it themselves using ANY means - whether it is peaceful or armed. And I am pretty sure NOW is the best chance that cannot be lost. This nation will be drowned in the dreams of Chinese if Uyghurs wait another 50 years.

Having a country or not depands on a lot of cercumstances. If you r between 1 billion chinese and 200 million Russion, you would have been dissappeard like the 4 million mongols in Inner China.
No offence, I said SOME backwords Turkish and Arabs in western countries not ALL.

Unregistered
09-12-07, 15:51
aries read some of the posters replies and the thread starters as well.
i think this is another ching chong playing smart....:-)

Unregistered
09-12-07, 15:59
Uyghur organizations and Uyghur people have been fighting for the rights of Uyghur people and all people living in East Turkistan.

Uyghurs are focusing on China, and their oppression on Uyghurs too much to the extent that most of the work and publications cover what Chinese did and how they did, what they would do in near future, speculations, analysis, reports, stories,

There are few work going on regarding what Uyghurs are missing, what they could do to better their situations, what is their weakness, and how could they overcome them. The focus has not been on Uyghurs, but on CHinese. The more we focus on Chinese, the more we know how strong the China is becoming, and spend our time studying China, identifying CHinese problems and their strengths. Maybe China is the problem, but it is definitely not the solutions. The solutions is UYghur. We should focus on solutions, on Uyghurs. We should spend our time identifying the problems with Uyghur, and design the solutiosn for them. If Uyghurs (in CHina) are not fighting for their freedom, or too afraid to fight for it, nobody can help them. Even GOd does not care your problem, if you do not care your own problem.

solutons is education. it is not education in school or university. it is the education about life, freedom, rights, and self-governance. This is the job of learders, the presidents, and the messangers from God. Teach people what to fight for, and how to fight for it. You cannot just tell people to fight for their freedom while fighting for freedom cost much more than their lives. it is easy to say you fight or just wait to die. People now do not buy the idea that i die for your better life. If I die for my freedom, what is the meaning of the freedom then? You want me die for the freedom of other people? What they did for me? I die for you is ganster politics. People do not die for their freedom. They want freedom to live better. For people( in anywhere, for all colors) day to day life is much more important. whatever you want them to do, should not add value to their day to day life, not ask them to do sacrifice while they need more and have little(of course, you cannot ask their life).

what you can do to better their daily life? this is where politicians and presidents can sell their vision and ideas. For Uyghurs, this is same. you may have noticed that the way Uyghur people see the world and act is different from Westerners. The progress (political, or physical) in the western world has its basis in their thinking. It is not that Western world is rich because they robbed the rest of the world in last two world wars. They are rich because they think rich. they have good foundation in education about life(you may call it philosophy).

Chinese can bully Uyghur because Uyghurs weak. Chinese cannot bully Western world becuase West is not weak(oh, yeah, China is developing fast, so is its problem). So you cannot ask Chinese not to bully Uyghur, but you can educate Uyghur to be strong (strong mind always wins) so they cannot be bullied.

1. Focus greatly on Uyghurs issue, not only on Chinese issues. In a war, you have to know your enemis, but you have to know your solders better.
2. Educate Uyghurs about life. It is what separates political leaders from gangster leaders.(school and universtiy will do the education about profession, that separates teachers from the forementioned two type of leaders).

NOTE: this post is to share some thoughts, and not to cause any argument and it is non-judgmental.

you should have wrote like! do not try to ruin the olimpics by focusing too much on china and trying to unreast in the presence of the whole world media .lol!!!

Unregistered
09-12-07, 22:01
Education in school is essential for training (programming) a human so that he will carry out specific job/work in a company, and to become a paid slave. I am very sorry if you find this very offensive. Working for others is very easy. Working for yourself is difficult. Getting others work for you is very difficult. But this is where the able ones are.

We all learnt in school. We learn many things in school from teachers. But we learn very little from life. Life teach us what is good, what is bad, how not to be robot, and how to live better life. Our todays' life is determined by our actions in last five years. So today, we are designing our very near future life.

Ok, when i talk about educating Uyghurs, i did not mean educating them in school or university. education in school and university is essential in getting a job. But they do not do much when it comes to creating job, or getting our country back.

I am talking about the kind of education that how to use what you presently have to improve your tomorrow's life, and get what you do not have today.

- Uyghur people are poor ($100 million standard to be rich), because school does not teach how to make money.
- Uyghur people do not have their own country, because school does not teach how to organize people and how to be organized.(it teaches how to do what is told)
- Uyghur people do not learn from each other, because school teach them to learn from LeiFeng, or Chinese communists.
- Uyghur people critisize each other and what they do, because they learnt it in school that you have to critisize others to prove you are the best.
- Uyghur people mind other people's business too much, because school teach them that good people help others and put other people's interest before their own. So good people living bad life, because they give away their time, energy, and money to lazy people to feel good about themselves. They try to protect the wicked people, and failed to understand wicked people could have protected themselves if they want.
- Uyghur people not very much love themselves, because school teach them that loving yourself or defending your interest is selfishness, and it is ugly.
- Uyghur people are not thinkers, because school (also religion) teach them not to think, but follow the orders. If do not know what to do, look up from book.
- Uyghur people (in countryside) do not care about tomorrow, because God takes care of it.
- Uyghur freedom fighters are not able to win, because if they win, they will fight their own people for not having same idea.

How can you teach someone that life cannot teach?No, you cannot. You can teach younger generations. Because they are open for knowledge. THey have seen what their fathers did and what result they got. They are eager to try something new. They follow what is good for them, and that is the way ahead.

We dispute too much, it is not because reality is different, but because we see it from different point of view. The people who can do it, and the people who can teach it. including myself, we are very much educated in school that we are losing our ability to do. We are becoming like our teachers, who never do, but teach.

so let us educate Uyghurs. How? Let us do it to show others how to do it. not just draw it to them. Let us do it, then we talk. Do what? a simple thing to start with could be that let each of us live better tomorrow. who does not? most of Uyghur people are living the same life this year that they lived last year.

Uyghurs now are more ready than before to rule their own country. so let us keep educating ourselves not by book, but by reality.