PDA

View Full Version : Nobel Tinishliq Mukapati Ete Elan qilinidu

Unregistered
11-10-07, 16:06
Nobel Tinishliq Mukapati Ete Elan qilinidu.

Waqti:The Nobel Peace Prize will be announced on Friday, October 12, 11:00 a.m. CET.

Unregistered
11-10-07, 22:18
if she is ever to take nobel, i think this is the time....

her sacrifice plays a role i agree but a bigger role might be played by the international politics......................................
they have given the chinese the Olympics i think we can get away with this one this time....

Unregistered
12-10-07, 01:52
Amerikida saet nechjide bu xewerni anglighili bolidu. Waqtini dep bersengla.

Unregistered
12-10-07, 06:00
Nobel Tinishliq Mukapati svitsiyening yarlik wakti saet 11 de elan kilindi.bu ketimki tinichlik mukapati amerikilik 59 yaxlik Gore gha berilgen bolup ,U kixi Bil celintondin burunki Amerika prizdenti , yeni 1993-2001 yillarda aksarayda hizmette bolghan.

Unregistered
12-10-07, 06:37
美国前副总统戈尔获诺贝尔和平奖

戈尔多年来致力于应对全球气候变化
美国前副总统戈尔周五(12日)获得200 7年度诺贝尔和平奖,表彰其在提升应 全球气候变化意识上的贡献。

联合国政府间气候变化专门委员会同 获得这一殊荣,将与戈尔共享150万美 的奖金。

挪威诺贝尔委员会说,戈尔可能是"让全球懂得必须为应对气候变化采取 动的贡献最大的个人"。

今年气候变化成为全球关注的焦点, 合国政府间气候变化专门委员会*在探 讨替代"京都议定书"的气候变化协议,欧洲、亚洲和美国 都高度重视这一问题。

近*年,挪威诺贝尔委员会逐渐扩大了 贝尔和平奖的表彰范围,对在维护人 权、民主、保护环境和缓解贫穷领域 出杰出贡献的人物予以嘉奖。

2004年,肯尼亚环保人士马塔伊获诺贝 和平奖,而去年该奖项的得主是**拉 济*教授尤努斯,表彰在消除贫困上 出的努力。

Unregistered
12-10-07, 16:54
if she is ever to take nobel, i think this is the time....

her sacrifice plays a role i agree but a bigger role might be played by the international politics......................................
they have given the chinese the Olympics i think we can get away with this one this time....

even the environmetalists getting nobel peace prize? dont they damn have other sections which suite those good deeds to save the poor or protect the earth ????
it is getting bizzare now!!!this whole stupid nobel prize thing is getting even more stupid by
adding varity of peeps doing all kinds of things.....god what is the goddamn true meaning of nobel peace prize??
i am no professor in any language but i am sure it is meant for peaople who have sacrificed their lives to achieve peace, liberty and freedom from certain dictators....at this pace
i wonder who they will pick next year...