PDA

View Full Version : Hemmeylenning semige!

Unregistered
17-08-07, 05:11
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:52:21 +0200
Von: Antonio Carannante <acarannante@hotmail.com>
An: contact@uyghurcongress.org
Betreff: Help me!!
2 unnamed text/html 1.18 KB

P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } Assalamaleicom!!!

I'm an Italian citizen married with an Uyghur woman.
Since we arrive in Italy, I tried to find some Uyghur in Italy, but it's very difficult.

I visit Yining(Guljia) and i find out how it's great this population and how friendly and hospitable they are.

I love Uyghur culture and now I perfectly know how BASTARD is the Chines government. With my eyes and on my own skin I tested the Chinese hospitality about Uyghur and their friends.

Please can you help me to find Uyghur people in Italy and how it's possible to help all Uyghur in the world with my little contribution.

Tank you very much

Antonio Carannante
Naples --- Italy

Unregistered
17-08-07, 10:46
Welcome to the family!
I do not think there is any Uyghur in Italy, I could be wrong though. There are Uyghurs in Switzerland, a couple of them in France, but I never heard of Uyghurs in Italy. I hope some one who knows better prove me wrong.
Good luck,

An Uyghur from US

Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:52:21 +0200
Von: Antonio Carannante <acarannante@hotmail.com>
An: contact@uyghurcongress.org
Betreff: Help me!!
2 unnamed text/html 1.18 KB

P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } Assalamaleicom!!!

I'm an Italian citizen married with an Uyghur woman.
Since we arrive in Italy, I tried to find some Uyghur in Italy, but it's very difficult.

I visit Yining(Guljia) and i find out how it's great this population and how friendly and hospitable they are.

I love Uyghur culture and now I perfectly know how BASTARD is the Chines government. With my eyes and on my own skin I tested the Chinese hospitality about Uyghur and their friends.

Please can you help me to find Uyghur people in Italy and how it's possible to help all Uyghur in the world with my little contribution.

Tank you very much

Antonio Carannante
Naples --- Italy

Unregistered
17-08-07, 15:28
maybe you can find some uyghurs in Italy from hi5 website.There are many uyghur people from all over the world.
www.hi5.com
Good luck!!!

Unregistered
17-08-07, 16:46
there are some Uyghurs in Italy like in Milan, Rome, and some other cities. I can forward this email to them.

Unregistered
17-08-07, 19:31
http://www.ictp.it/

Hi, hello,

year to year couple uyghur scholars circulates this center.

Unregistered
20-08-07, 11:48
thank you for the info
http://www.ictp.it/

Hi, hello,

year to year couple uyghur scholars circulates this center.