PDA

View Full Version : Islamists Hostage Deadline Passes

Unregistered
30-07-07, 07:40
(KABUL, Afghanistan) — A purported Taliban deadline for the lives of 22 South Korean hostages passed with no word on the captives' fate Monday, and an Afghan governor pleaded with the militants to give negotiations more time.

Qari Yousef Ahmadi, who claims to speak for the Taliban, said midday Monday was the militants' latest deadline to kill one or more of the hostages if 23 Taliban prisoners weren't released from Afghan jails.

But that marker passed with no word from Taliban or government representatives. Several purported deadlines passed last week with no consequences, though on Wednesday the militants shot to death one captive several hours after a deadline passed.

Marajudin Pathan, the governor of Ghazni province, where the South Koreans were abducted on July 19, said that authorities talked to the Taliban on Sunday after they set the latest deadline and asked for two more days of talks.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1648002,00.html

Unregistered
30-07-07, 19:19
The Religion of Peace strikes again.

KABUL: Taliban kidnappers shot and killed a male South Korean hostage on Monday, a spokesman said, accusing the Afghan government of not listening to rebel demands for the release of Taliban prisoners.

"We shot dead a male captive because the government did not listen to our demands," the spokesman, Qari Mohammad Yousuf, told Reuters by telephone from an unknown location. "We killed one of the male hostages at 6:30 this evening because the Kabul administration did not listen to our repeated demands," he said.

He said the Taliban would kill more hostages if Kabul ignored their demand to release rebel prisoners, but gave no new deadline. He said the body had been dumped by the side of a road.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/07/30/asia/30taliban.php

Unregistered
30-07-07, 21:14
Hey, Chuckhole,

We all have access to Yahoo headlines, why do not you take your crap to somewhere else? We know you are trying to draw a connection here. You are so stupid that one is ashamed to talk to you like this.......but, in case you are not the only moron here.

Unregistered
31-07-07, 05:41
nothing good can come out of extremism...
and the same goes for religion....
they cant even make peace among themselves, how could they make peace with others man?
religion is a private matter for each individual just remember it...

Unregistered
31-07-07, 06:47
Have either the UAA or Rebiya Kadeer issued a statement condemning the kidnapping and execution of the South Korean Christians taken hostage by the Islamists? If not, why not?

Chuck

Unregistered
31-07-07, 22:07
Did you issue a statement? Did your grandmother issue a statement? Did you sisters? Did you Senator or congressman issue statements? Did your governner issue a statement? Did president Bush issue a statement? Did your mother issue a statement? Why do you think Rebiya is obliged to issue a statement while others are not? Because she is Muslim? Remember, just because whores are females, it does not mean all females are whores. You may ask your mother if you do not believe me. Your mother does not have to wear "I am not a whore" T-shirt to show her innocence......

Have either the UAA or Rebiya Kadeer issued a statement condemning the kidnapping and execution of the South Korean Christians taken hostage by the Islamists? If not, why not?

Chuck

Unregistered
02-08-07, 07:59
Did you issue a statement?

Yes, I did issue a statement condemning the murder of the Korean Christians by your spiritual brethren. My grandparents are dead. I am pretty sure none of them issued a statement.

Stop trying to change the subject.

When are the UAA and Rebiya Kadeer going to condemn these acts of murder and terrorism by Izlamic terrorists?

Chuck

Unregistered
02-08-07, 13:36
Hi, Chick

Remember in mind that there is no Islamic terrorist, but there is only terrorist. It's better that you need to read and listen a bit more about what the world saying about terrorism. Has G.Bush said that in the world there is only ppl whose faith is Islam are terrorist?

Oooopsss,,Chuck?! or Chick may be better for you.

Unregistered
02-08-07, 18:45
there is no Islamic terrorist

Really? Tell me what your spiritual brethren are chanting as they cut off Nick Berg's head.

http://www.aliennationreport.com/NICKBERG.html

Or when a twelve year old Izlamist cuts off this guy's head.

http://www.aliennationreport.com/TALIBANBEHEADING.html

Or your friends behead this Korean.

http://www.aliennationreport.com/KIMSUN.html

It's allahu akbar.

Ba'al demands a blood sacrifice.

Chuck

Unregistered
02-08-07, 20:43
Dude, you are making too much assumption about a women who gave birth to a son like Chuck.

Remember, just because whores are females, it does not mean all females are whores. You may ask your mother if you do not believe me. Your mother does not have to wear "I am not a whore" T-shirt to show her innocence......

Unregistered
02-08-07, 21:23
It is a fake video, dummy! You are a fool to believe it. Look at this link, http://topplerummy.org/berg/

I know you just try to use every means to prove that Muslims kill the innocent. When you couldn't find enough evidence, you simply make it.

Really? Tell me what your spiritual brethren are chanting as they cut off Nick Berg's head.

It's allahu akbar.

Chuck

Unregistered
03-08-07, 02:53
Just Take This Stupid Guys Posts To The Trash. Never Seen A Mad Dog Like Him.
For Uyghurs: Please Stop Responde To This Guy If You Value Yourself. Because He Does Not Want Inteligend Discussion. Although Admins May Not Agree, I Think Banning This Vicious Chinese Agent Would Be A Great Idea.

Unregistered
03-08-07, 05:19
You didn't even get any thing, did you?

Well then, take a look at this link
http://www.defenselink.mil/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=42671

As it said, there are estimated 4,000 Muslim service members now on active duty in the US
armed forces, and they say every day five times 'Allahu Ekber', are they so called "XXX terrorist" too?

Besides, 1.2 billion ppl practice Islam worldwide, US alone 6 million. All of them say 'Allahu Ekber', are all of them terrorist too?

Unregistered
03-08-07, 05:53

It's allahu akbar.

Chuck

hmmmmm what should i say to sb like u chuck?
chuck try to grow up.
i dont think u r stupid but you are arrogant for sure!!!
you are no better than those terrorists, if what i have been reading from you is
not a childish nagginess for attention.
just keep it in mind we are all humans after all.....
you dont sound like a good person to me.

Unregistered
07-08-07, 07:48
It is a fake video, dummy!

Yeah, that's what the jihadist websites say. You want to take credit for the beheading but you don't want to take responsibility for it. Pick a position, any position, and stick with it. (I notice you didn't dispute that your brethren killed the other two in the name of allah.)

I know you just try to use every means to prove that Muslims kill the innocent.

Well, when you do stuff like this . . . .

Amjad and more than a dozen other children from east Baghdad's al-Khalij neighborhood made up the majority of the 27 people killed when a suicide bomber drove into a crowd that had gathered around U.S. soldiers who were handing out candy and small toys, police said. The attack also killed one soldier, according to the U.S. military, and wounded at least 50 people.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/13/AR2005071300336.html

I Think Banning This Vicious Chinese Agent Would Be A Great Idea.

I think you really must be a Chinese agent. You CHICOMs always try to silence those who speak the truth.

Chuck

Unregistered
07-08-07, 11:18
Why haven't the UAA or Rebiya Kadeer issued a statement condemning the kidnapping and execution of the South Korean Christians taken hostage by the Islamists?

Chuck

Unregistered
07-08-07, 23:10
You like to change the subject, don't you? Here is the question for you. Why hasn't the USA captured Bin Ladin using its the most advanced technology and intelligence all over the world? BIN LADIN IS ALIVE BECAUSE SOMEBODY IS LETTING HIM LIVE! You know what I am talking about. SOMEBODY is letting him live so they can continue to lie about their invasions, wars, and all the secret operations in other people's countries.

Beheadings?? Didn't you know that was somebody else's county? You WENT there!
What the hell were you thinking?

Why haven't the UAA or Rebiya Kadeer issued a statement condemning the kidnapping and execution of the South Korean Christians taken hostage by the Islamists?

Chuck

Unregistered
07-08-07, 23:52
Mushu chuck degen bilen gep talishsishni toxtatqili bularmu sizningche? Englizchingiz yaxshiken, biraq gep-sozliringizge azraq diqqet qiliweling eger rastinla wetenperwer bolsingiz.

You like to change the subject, don't you? Here is the question for you. Why hasn't the USA captured Bin Ladin using its the most advanced technology and intelligence all over the world? BIN LADIN IS ALIVE BECAUSE SOMEBODY IS LETTING HIM LIVE! You know what I am talking about. SOMEBODY is letting him live so they can continue to lie about their invasions, wars, and all the secret operations in other people's countries.

Beheadings?? Didn't you know that was somebody else's county? You WENT there!
What the hell were you thinking?

Unregistered
08-08-07, 00:44
hmmm, lemme think about it. That idiot sometimes really gets on my last nerves though.

Mushu chuck degen bilen gep talishsishni toxtatqili bularmu sizningche? Englizchingiz yaxshiken, biraq gep-sozliringizge azraq diqqet qiliweling eger rastinla wetenperwer bolsingiz.

Unregistered
13-08-07, 13:21
Why hasn't the USA captured Bin Ladin

Now that's a good question. The answer is because it's a very difficult thing to do. Let me give you an example.

Eric Rudolph was one of our own home-grown terrorists. For five years, he lived in the mountains of North Carolina. The feds were all over the place trying to find him. You could go to any little convenience store and see wanted posters offering a $1,000,000 reward for his capture. No one turned him in. He was captured behind a grocery store looking for food.

The search for Rudolph was easy compared to the search for OBL. No one was shooting at law enforcement, they spoke the language, there were paved roads in the area -- and they still couldn't find him.

You've been watching too many Chuck Norris movies if you think finding OBL would be easy.

Beheadings??

So you are OK w/ your people beheading innocent hostages. Just so we are clear on where you stand.

Chuck

Unregistered
13-08-07, 19:30
" ...because it's a very difficult thing to do..."

Difficult? This is complete bull****. Is it more difficult than overthrowing a huge Russian Empire, or Sadam Hussain Regime? Obviously not! With the most advanced communication and GPS technology, cruise missiles, B-52 bombers, and CIA Agents all over world, capturing Bin Ladin shouldn't be a problem. In 1998, CIA hit Bin Ladin's Khost Training Camp with cruise missiles. How did CIA agents know where the targets were? Come on, that was 20 years ago. I am sure the technology and weapons are much more developed now than ever before. Why Bin Ladin is still alive? As I said, SOMEBODY is letting him live in order to justify on-going wars, and occupations.

Americans deeply believe that their role in the world is INDISPENSIBLE, and whatever they do is for the good of others. Even when their actions have led to disasters, they believe that motives behind them were honorable. But I do NOT think that Americans are either rich or militant enough to afford one war after another.

"...you are OK w/ your people beheading innocent hostages..."

I have NEVER EVER said that beheading the inncocent is ok. All I meant was you knew it was somebody else's country, you were not supposed to be there in the first place. They DID NOT come to the US to kill you, did they? You WENT there on your own. If you were in their position, you would've done the exact same thing. Try to learn how to put yourself in others' shoes. They are NOT my people, so stop assuming that I take side with them. I am on NOBODY'S side because nobody is on my side. If you want me to support you, FINE, but stop saying one thing, and doing another because it is as disgusting as beheading the innocent.

Unregistered
13-08-07, 21:15
Aries,

Siz hekiketen Chuck tin kelishmaydigha Amerkilik taliban ikensiz. Siz mushu adem bilen muzakire kilishni Uyghur uqun bolsimu tohtatsingiz. Kop ademler sizdin we Chuck bilen muzakire elip beriwatkan ademlerdin tohtashni sorap ketken edi. Lekin siz bek ekillik bolghanlighingiz uqun tohtimay keliwatiz. Siz gep bilen emes emili ishliringiz bilen korsitip koyung. Biz Uyghurlar hazirqe Amerkini bahalighudek orunda emes. Amekini tillap turup iltija bilen keliwatimiz. Ket disimu ketmey eng towen ishlarni kilsakmu uruk-tukkanlirimiz menggu korelmisekmu, hette ata-anilirimizning hazisigha katnishalmisakmu ketmey turiwatimiz. Shunga siz hekiketen ekillik bolsingiz bashka milletning kurghan dolitige kelip okup kelip ishlep yurmeysiz. Amerkiliklardek doletni kurup koyup minglighan ademlerni dolitige telmurutup koyghan bolattingiz. Siz eng yahshisi Chuck bilen bir tor beti kurup shu yerde takalishing.
Uyghur bilen islam dinini perk kilalmighan bir ademge gep kelishning ornining yoklighini biz sizdek ekillik bolmisakmu qushunup bu ademge gep kelishtin nurghun kishiler tohtidi. Siz Uyghur uqun bolsimu tohtang. Biz din uqun kuresh kilmaymiz. Biz tehi kishilik hokuk yeni dingha ishinish hokukkimu erishelmigen bir millet. Siz Chuck oylighan we umut kilghan oyungha dap oynimay ozingizge kongul bolung. Siz dunya yuzudin yokiliwatkan, harliniwatkan, tilingizni yokitiwatkan, kishilik hokukka erishelmigen bir milet. Eynektin qongidin birni setiwelip karap beking.

Unregistered
13-08-07, 23:12
I hate to disappoint you, but my self-conscience doesn't allow me to remain silent. First of all, I didn't lie, or make up anything. Second, I didn't attack anyone. Why do you try so hard to silence me? That really reminds me of Communist China. I do appreciate the US for giving shelters to the Uyghurs, but that doesn't mean I have to support whatever they do. If Chuck doesn't understand the difference between the Uyghurs and Islam, whose responsibility is it to MAKE him understand? If it not yours, and not mine, whose is it? You tell me. What is the difference btw remaining silent and acknowledging his accuses by the way? Don't tell me you don't deal with someone who doesn't understand you. I do NOT think Uyghurs have that privilage yet.

Aries,

Siz hekiketen Chuck tin kelishmaydigha Amerkilik taliban ikensiz. Siz mushu adem bilen muzakire kilishni Uyghur uqun bolsimu tohtatsingiz. Kop ademler sizdin we Chuck bilen muzakire elip beriwatkan ademlerdin tohtashni sorap ketken edi. Lekin siz bek ekillik bolghanlighingiz uqun tohtimay keliwatiz. Siz gep bilen emes emili ishliringiz bilen korsitip koyung. Biz Uyghurlar hazirqe Amerkini bahalighudek orunda emes. Amekini tillap turup iltija bilen keliwatimiz. Ket disimu ketmey eng towen ishlarni kilsakmu uruk-tukkanlirimiz menggu korelmisekmu, hette ata-anilirimizning hazisigha katnishalmisakmu ketmey turiwatimiz. Shunga siz hekiketen ekillik bolsingiz bashka milletning kurghan dolitige kelip okup kelip ishlep yurmeysiz. Amerkiliklardek doletni kurup koyup minglighan ademlerni dolitige telmurutup koyghan bolattingiz. Siz eng yahshisi Chuck bilen bir tor beti kurup shu yerde takalishing.
Uyghur bilen islam dinini perk kilalmighan bir ademge gep kelishning ornining yoklighini biz sizdek ekillik bolmisakmu qushunup bu ademge gep kelishtin nurghun kishiler tohtidi. Siz Uyghur uqun bolsimu tohtang. Biz din uqun kuresh kilmaymiz. Biz tehi kishilik hokuk yeni dingha ishinish hokukkimu erishelmigen bir millet. Siz Chuck oylighan we umut kilghan oyungha dap oynimay ozingizge kongul bolung. Siz dunya yuzudin yokiliwatkan, harliniwatkan, tilingizni yokitiwatkan, kishilik hokukka erishelmigen bir milet. Eynektin qongidin birni setiwelip karap beking.

Unregistered
14-08-07, 07:12
Difficult? This is complete bull****.

You haven't been paying attention. It took us five years to capture Eric Rudolph here in our own country. It took us almost twenty years to capture the Unabomber.

James Bond movies are fiction. I know it looks easy on the big screen and they wrap everything up in two hours. Movies aren't real.

All I meant was . . . .

Yes, yes, there you go again. Explaining why it's OK for your spiritual brethren to behead innocent hostages.

Chuck

Unregistered
14-08-07, 20:38
Another casualty of boredom and loneliness. One more Uyghur lost his/her sanity. Poor Arie...

I hate to disappoint you, but my self-conscience doesn't allow me to remain silent. First of all, I didn't lie, or make up anything. Second, I didn't attack anyone. Why do you try so hard to silence me? That really reminds me of Communist China. I do appreciate the US for giving shelters to the Uyghurs, but that doesn't mean I have to support whatever they do. If Chuck doesn't understand the difference between the Uyghurs and Islam, whose responsibility is it to MAKE him understand? If it not yours, and not mine, whose is it? You tell me. What is the difference btw remaining silent and acknowledging his accuses by the way? Don't tell me you don't deal with someone who doesn't understand you. I do NOT think Uyghurs have that privilage yet.

Unregistered
15-08-07, 00:27
If you have a point, then make it, otherwise, it is considered as scandal. And I wouldn't waste one second of my time to comment on that. As a matter of fact, you are the real miserable person here coz you don't even have the ability to distingish your friend from your foe.

Another casualty of boredom and loneliness. One more Uyghur lost his/her sanity. Poor Arie...

Unregistered
15-08-07, 07:18
If you have a point, then make it, otherwise, it is considered as scandal

I have made my point, multiple times. The scandal is that Rebiya Kadeer and the so-called human rights activists at the UAA remain silent while their spiritual brethren kidnap and murder innocent Korean Christians.

Chuck

Unregistered
15-08-07, 08:16
I have made my point, multiple times. The scandal is that Rebiya Kadeer and the so-called human rights activists at the UAA remain silent while their spiritual brethren kidnap and murder innocent Korean Christians.

Chuck[/QUOTE]

You are realy PONTLESS at all.
Yes, you do.

First of all, the 'innocent' Koreans came to Afghanistan which is occupied by the US led NATO (of course there are Korean forces in Afghanistan too). And whose responsibilty is it to protect all civilians including foreign civilians from terrorists ? (don't tell me it's UAA's responsibilty.) So, if you wanna blame any one for that horrible event, first you should knock the right door, ask US led NATO the answer why they haven't yet carry out any rescue action for month?

Second, do you think any comments from the UAA on this event could help current situation? When state of art weapons couldn't do any thing?

Third, when ppl like you cannot even differentiate the one from the other, ordinary muslims from terrorist, how could UAA is expected to make comments?

Unregistered
15-08-07, 09:11
(men Aries emes, emma.....)

Ajayip kizikarlik,,

bu munazire betide, kerindaxlirimning "ejnebi it" siyakigha kirivalghanlar bilen "yerlik it"largha kilghan muamilisige karap hekiketen yakamni tutupla kaldim.

adette siz sepiringizde eskirek lalma itka duq kelip kalsingiz ya egip baxka yol bilen kitip kalarsiz, yaki kolingizgha kaltektin birni elip u lalma itni ya korkitip ya edivini berip sepringizi davam kilarsiz.

likin uxbu munazire betide, Uyghurlurum "yerlik lalma itlar"gha kelgende u keder keyserki, yerlik lalma it torelginige ming tova kilmisa 999 ketim tova kip kiter dep oylaymen. emma novet "ejnebi lalma it"largha(siyakigha kirivalghanlarghimu) kelgende, xu ajayip keyser kixlirimiz kolidiki kaltekni xu haman taxlap arka yol bilen tiq aman kitivelixning koyigha quxup kalidiken?????

ve tovendiki yazmini yazghuqi kerindixim, siz belkim hekiketen yazmingizdikidek ehvalda dursiz. emma hemme Uyghurla siz digendek u keder ehvaldimu emesku, bizdimu kalla bar, ak karini ayriyalaymiz. siz insan bolghandin kiyin meyli nime ehvalda bolixingizdin ketinezer, hatani hata diyeleydighan bolixingiz kerek, bolmisa sizning US dek erkin dimukratik dolette yaxighiningizning nimige paydisi ba? eger hatani hata diyemisingiz, meningqe zar bop ketken yurtta ata-aningiz ve kerindaxliringiz bilen yaxax unqe eghirge quxup, yat dolette musapir bolmighan bolghiyttingiz?

ahirida , kerindixim, bezi geplirim eghir kelgen bolsa, sizdin tovenqilik bilen epu soraymen. beribir biz Uyghur, kerindax, arzu umit kildighinimizmu asasen birdek. ahirida bir jumle soz kisturup koyuxni muvapik kordum: biz sepirimizde "lalma it" lardin egip utup kitixni adet kilvelip, ene ana yurt ve kerindaxlirimizning kuni,,,ozimizning masapir sorukqiliki...kolimizgha kaltak elip sepirimizni davamalaxturidighan vakit allikaqan keldi kerindiixm!

Aries,

Unregistered
15-08-07, 12:31
First of all, the 'innocent' Koreans came to Afghanistan

And your point is what exactly? Just because you have innocent Koreans in your country, that gives your brethren license to kidnap and murder them?

Why are you so resistant to the release of the Koreans?

why they haven't yet carry out any rescue action for month?

So to follow your analogy, it is the fault of the police if criminals kidnap and murder people because it is the duty of the police to keep criminals from kidnapping and murdering people? Don't you think the criminals/Islamists have some role in both the hypothetical and real-life cases?

Why don't you just tell your spiritual brethren to let the Koreans go? Is that really too much to ask?

Sure the UAA could influence this. You have influence. Get Rebiya and Rushan to make a few phone calls. They could get this wrapped up by the end of the day.

How about this -- just tell us where your brothers are holding the Koreans. Rebiya claims she and George Bush are big buddies. Have her call the White House and tell Bush where they are. He'll send someone to rescue them. Like I said, she could wrap it up by the end of the day.

ordinary muslims from terrorist

And who's fault is that? It's your fault. Perhaps you and yours should help people differentiate between ordinaries and terrorists.

You can start by telling your brothers to let the Koreans go.

Chuck

Unregistered
16-08-07, 14:50
Arie, I wrote that sentence and I am not Chuck (Thank God!!!!!), I am an Uyghur.
I hate to lecture you, Arie, but here is how common logic works:
If you try to convince Bin Laden to convert to Christianity or atheism, you are considered nuts. Not because the Christianity or atheism do not have strong grounds in their own rights, I am sure both ideologies have their own merits, but because who he is. Similarly, you will be considered insane if you try to convince George Bush to convert to Islam. Again, it is not because the fault of Islam, because who he is. In the exact same context except for a much lesser person, you have to be crazy to try to get an Uyghur point of view across to a person like Chuck, hate to repeat, but again because who he is. A sane person could’ve recognized this long time ago. You are a little bit off balance.

If you have a point, then make it, otherwise, it is considered as scandal. And I wouldn't waste one second of my time to comment on that. As a matter of fact, you are the real miserable person here coz you don't even have the ability to distingish your friend from your foe.

Unregistered
16-08-07, 18:04
huh??? Who was talking about conversion here? You are NOT even making any sense, how are you gonna lecture me? I can be convinced, so if you have a point (meaningful one), make it. Otherwise you better find something else to do. Stop trying to attack my personality. Don't you have a cat to feed or anything? :)

Arie, I wrote that sentence and I am not Chuck (Thank God!!!!!), I am an Uyghur.
I hate to lecture you, Arie, but here is how common logic works:
If you try to convince Bin Laden to convert to Christianity or atheism, you are considered nuts. Not because the Christianity or atheism do not have strong grounds in their own rights, I am sure both ideologies have their own merits, but because who he is. Similarly, you will be considered insane if you try to convince George Bush to convert to Islam. Again, it is not because the fault of Islam, because who he is. In the exact same context except for a much lesser person, you have to be crazy to try to get an Uyghur point of view across to a person like Chuck, hate to repeat, but again because who he is. A sane person could’ve recognized this long time ago. You are a little bit off balance.

Unregistered
16-08-07, 18:13
Chuck bilen Aries bir adem dep karisingiz kupaye. Aries ge gep kilsingiz huddi Chuck bilen munazire kilghan bilen barawer. Bu ikkeylenning mijesi shundak ohshighinigha heyranmen.

Unregistered
17-08-07, 08:13
"Aries ge gep kilsingiz huddi Chuck bilen munazire kilghan bilen barawer."

Thank you. Coming from my Uyghur brother, I take that as a great compliment. :)

"Bu ikkeylenning mijesi shundak ohshighinigha heyranmen"

You are ONLY half right. Surprise is a correct response. BUT, there is a fundemental difference between Chuck and me: No matter how hard you try to please him, you are still his enemy until you become one of those crusaders for Western Civilization; I might say some things that you don't like to hear, but I am always on your side. You know why? Because you are my people. Just remember that.

Unregistered
17-08-07, 10:40
Agreed. Arapning poqini yigen adem sarang bolmay nime bolmaqchi. Men bu arqiliq Musulmanlargha hujum qilmaqchi emesmen, Araplerdin bashqa musulmanlarmu bar. Uyghurlarmu musulman, men hem shu. But, I hate fanatics and idiots.

Chuck bilen Aries bir adem dep karisingiz kupaye. Aries ge gep kilsingiz huddi Chuck bilen munazire kilghan bilen barawer. Bu ikkeylenning mijesi shundak ohshighinigha heyranmen.

Unregistered
17-08-07, 13:04
Aries bu sizmu? Yaki Chuck aries boliwelip yeziwatamdu?
Hejep bilelemey keliwatimen.

"Aries ge gep kilsingiz huddi Chuck bilen munazire kilghan bilen barawer."

Thank you. Coming from my Uyghur brother, I take that as a great compliment. :)

"Bu ikkeylenning mijesi shundak ohshighinigha heyranmen"

You are ONLY half right. Surprise is a correct response. BUT, there is a fundemental difference between Chuck and me: No matter how hard you try to please him, you are still his enemy until you become one of those crusaders for Western Civilization; I might say some things that you don't like to hear, but I am always on your side. You know why? Because you are my people. Just remember that.

Unregistered
17-08-07, 13:23
how good you all speak english, surprise !

Unregistered
17-08-07, 16:06
how good you all speak english, surprise !
dont be surprised so easily my friend.........

Unregistered
17-08-07, 21:33
I keep asking the same question. Why don't you want the Islamists to release the Koreans?

All I get in response is name-calling. See if you can actually answer the question.

Chuck

Unregistered
17-08-07, 23:13
Hey, Back off! How do Uyghurs have anything to with Koreans hostages? You gotta be crazy enough to ask questions like this. YOU are the one who created this mess, and now you gotta find a way to to clean it up. Actually there is an easy solution. Go tell your Mr. President that get the hell out of Afghanistan, Iraq, and stop military operations in other people's countries. You already knew it is a losing battle, why are you still hanging in there?

I keep asking the same question. Why don't you want the Islamists to release the Koreans?

All I get in response is name-calling. See if you can actually answer the question.

Chuck

Unregistered
18-08-07, 06:42
It seems you know sth nobody knows.

Since you have such an idea that Uyghur ppl here can end those mess thousand miles away, why don't you try to share your ideas with FBI or CIA? They are pretty eager to do sth about it, aren't they? Or, you already did, and those guys thought you are paranoid or sth else?

Or maybe, those guys themselves are pretty reluctanat enough to do sth about it, so they can occupy other's country endlessly? But, since you think you have such insights in matters of all kind, you should remind them about Korea, Vietnam, and maybe more recently Somalia. And, maybe they will stop digging their own ppl's graves.

Chuck

Unregistered
18-08-07, 16:15
Jeeeeee, Arie, you are really lost it.

Hey, Back off! How do Uyghurs have anything to with Koreans hostages? You gotta be crazy enough to ask questions like this. YOU are the one who created this mess, and now you gotta find a way to to clean it up. Actually there is an easy solution. Go tell your Mr. President that get the hell out of Afghanistan, Iraq, and stop military operations in other people's countries. You already knew it is a losing battle, why are you still hanging in there?

Unregistered
18-08-07, 17:31
What?? Can't you write a SINGLE sentence that makes sense?

Jeeeeee, Arie, you are really lost it.

Unregistered
19-08-07, 10:07
Heyu Chuck,

why do not you ask your question Hujintao, who is the money supplier to Taliban ?

Fhuck.

Chuck

Unregistered
19-08-07, 10:08
Aries: That's easy Aries. As I have said multiple times, those who kidnapped and murdered the Koreans are spiritual brethren of yours. You and yours have some degree of influence over them.

Tell your people to release the Koreans.

Chuck

P.S. See if you can type a post w/o calling names or cursing.

Unregistered
19-08-07, 10:12
why don't you try to share your ideas . . . .

Do me a favor. Tell your people to release the Koreans.

Chuck

Unregistered
19-08-07, 15:02
"You and yours have some degree of influence over them. "

This is such a blatant lie. If we were that influential, we wouldn't have lost our nation, people, and much more.

"Tell your people to release the Koreans."

Why don't you tell your Mr. President to get the hell out of the Middle East first? THAT is the cause why the Koreans are kidnapped by Taliban.

Aries: That's easy Aries. As I have said multiple times, those who kidnapped and murdered the Koreans are spiritual brethren of yours. You and yours have some degree of influence over them.

Tell your people to release the Koreans.

Chuck

P.S. See if you can type a post w/o calling names or cursing.

jack II
19-08-07, 17:29
To the poster identifying themself as "Chuck":
Here is all the proof anyone could reasonably expect from an organization concerning that organization's position on violence.
These statements are not new, but when you take a stand you should not have to re-declare it everyday.
Please take note that the UAA denounced violence before September 11, 2001, even before it became necessary. btw, the JayCees were out last week and didn't have a statement about violence against abortion providers.

Now, if this does not satify your curiosity and your previously stated goals of finding out about the UAA, then you obviously have another agenda and your IP should be blocked.

tikan

The following text represents a formal letter from the Uyghur American Association on September 16, 2001 to (then) Secretary of State Colin Powell and the Uyghur American Association statement on Violence dated December 13, 2000.
September 16, 2001

Honorable Colin Powell
Secretary of State
Washington, DC

As representatives of the Uyghur people in the United States, may we
express our sorrow at the tragic loss of life that happened on
September 11, 2001 in New York and Washington. The small Uyghur
community in the United States was affected by this act as well,
being that one of our member was employed at the World Trade Center
and has been reported missing since the senseless acts were committed.

We are deeply shocked at these cowardly acts upon innocents and
support any actions proposed to punish the perpetrators. Terrorist
acts of this nature are crimes against all the people of the world
and we welcome and encourage the consensus of world governments in
this latest struggle.

The Chinese government, as part of their propaganda campaign against
the freedom loving people of East Turkestan, have maintained that the
Uyghur people's struggle against Chinese Communist rule is a
religious struggle, planned and executed by militant Islamic
fundamentalists. This characterization of the Uyghur people's
aspiration for freedom and self-determination is a deception, for
just like the vast majority of Muslim peoples, the people of East
Turkestan value human life and dignity and abhor violence. It is
certainly a sad state of affairs when peace-loving people, to escape
the undeserved attention of a righteous cause, must compose letters
such as this.

We pledge our support and cooperation in the coming days, weeks,
months and even years to eradicate the terrorist threat and look
forward to a brighter future, free from fear and uncertainty. We
trust that all state-sponsored terrorism will be eradicated, even
that being forced upon the occupied peoples of East Turkestan, Tibet,
and Inner Mongolia.

Enclosed is the Uyghur American Association statement on Violence
issued on December 3, 2000. Our position on violence is and has been
clear, we do not support it in any form.

Your truly,
(signed)
UAA BoD

Uyghur American Association statement on Violence
December 13, 2000

The Uyghur American Association deplores and renounces the use of
violence to achieve political ends. The Uyghur American Association
does not support any organization or individual that advocates
violence for any purpose.

The Uyghur American Association notes the overwhelming evidence of
arbitrary detentions, torture, and extrajudicial killings being used
to control the people of Eastern Turkestan, the so-called Xinjiang
Uygur Autonomous Region by Chinese government police, military and
paramilitary forces. In addition, the use of weapons of war against
peaceful demonstrators has also been evidenced, such as in Baren in
1995 and Ghulja City in 1997.

These weapons of intimidation, coupled with public executions in
stadiums and the maintenance of ultimate control by the Chinese
Communist Party, the people of Eastern Turkestan have no voice in the
future of their nation. There is no avenue to discuss jobs for
non-Chinese speaking people, there is no redress for plundering of
the national resources, there are no discussions about remedies to
the drug and alcohol problems among the youth of Eastern Turkestan.

Eastern Turkestan is a hotbed of anger and resentment because the
people of Eastern Turkestan feel that they have been treated as a
Chinese colony for far too long. The Chinese government blames the
unrest on 'Islamic Fundamentalism,' but should examine it's own
behavior and contribution to the crisis.

The Uyghur American Association decries the desperate violent acts
conducted by individuals who have been driven, as a direct result of
Chinese governmental rule and policies, to commit these acts. The
vast majority of the people of Eastern Turkestan, as are most peoples
of the world, abhor violence, but when backed into a corner they
strike out at the the face covering the corner.

The Uyghur American Association:

1. Requests that the Chinese government take steps to improve the
lives of the average person, starting with free and open elections of
county and province level officials.

2. Requests that the news media investigate more closely before
labeling the people of Eastern Turkestan as 'terrorists' or blame any
act on them solely on the word of the Chinese government.

3. Requests that the United Nations Human Rights Commission
investigate numerous reports of arbitrary detention, torture, and
extrajudicial killings occurring in Eastern Turkestan (Xinjiang Uygur
Autonomous Region)

4. Requests that the United States Congress enact legislation to
appoint a US State department official or office to investigate and
propose solutions to the problems facing the people of Eastern
Turkestan and the Chinese government.

signed,

Uyghur American Association BoD

Unregistered
19-08-07, 19:27
You are talking about making sense? We would be having this conversation if you knew what that means. You got to be the most stupid Uyghur if you are really an Uyghur as you claim, because you cannot even figure out whom you are talking to. You need to tighten up some of your bolts up in the head.

What?? Can't you write a SINGLE sentence that makes sense?

Unregistered
19-08-07, 20:37
You still don't make any sense, buddy, although you tried very hard. Can't you write anything without scolding someone? It is a VERY LOW level of confrontation. I don't play that.

"...because you cannot even figure out whom you are talking to..."

Are you threatening me? I really don't know you! Why don't you just tell who you are? :)

Seems like you are really having hard time reading my postings. Too bad. But here is the solution: If you can't take the heat, stay away from the kitchen.

You are talking about making sense? We would be having this conversation if you knew what that means. You got to be the most stupid Uyghur if you are really an Uyghur as you claim, because you cannot even figure out whom you are talking to. You need to tighten up some of your bolts up in the head.

Unregistered
20-08-07, 12:44
Aries: If we were that influential . . . .

I'm starting to agree w/ you. Perhaps you are an irrelevant people.

get the hell out of the Middle East

What does the Middle East have to do w/ anything? Afghanistan isn't in the Middle East. Afghanistan is in Central Asia.

jack II: the UAA denounced violence before September 11, 2001

What have they done since then? That's no rhetorical question. What have they done? Are they afraid of offending the Islamists? If so, just go ahead and say so. I just want to know why.

your IP should be blocked.

As I have noticed in a previous thread, the CHICOMs are very fond of silencing people. Your response is true to form.

Chuck

Unregistered
20-08-07, 21:44
"I'm starting to agree w/ you..."

Thank you. Good to know that. After all I didn't waste so much time and effort by arguing with you here.

"Afghanistan isn't in the Middle East..."

Yes, yes, we all know that. Geographically Afghanistan isn't in the Middle East, but demographically it is considered as a part of the Middle East. BUT that is NOT the point. The point is that you are irritating everybody here by linking Uyghurs to the extremists, and by making overgeneralization about Muslims. Uyghurs are the most secular, and most pro-American Muslims in the Islamic world. Should there be a conflict between the US and other countries, the majority of Uyghurs will stand by Americans. So why don't you just TRY to (see, I am not saying you have to) understand Uyghurs and their horrible situation because if the international prejudice against the Uyghurs and the domestic terror by the Chinese government continue to increase, some desperate Uyghurs will be FORCED to seek allies elsewhere in Islamic world, a situation nobody desires.

jack II
20-08-07, 23:03
Hi Chuck,
Actions speak louder than words.
Are you one of those Freepers that think that they have a God-given right to question and hassle people they do not agree with?
Or are you from the democraticunderground shilling for your commie buddies?
If the former, send me an email so I can send you my screen name and you can get a clue. If the other one, I can't help you.

jack II

jack II: the UAA denounced violence before September 11, 2001

What have they done since then? That's no rhetorical question. What have they done? Are they afraid of offending the Islamists? If so, just go ahead and say so. I just want to know why.

your IP should be blocked.

As I have noticed in a previous thread, the CHICOMs are very fond of silencing people. Your response is true to form.

Chuck

Unregistered
21-08-07, 22:49
Aries: Uyghurs are the most secular, and most pro-American Muslims in the Islamic world.

The UAA keeps claiming that. I don't see any evidence on this site that its members actually agree w/ that position.

Most of the posters here just complain about the U.S. I have yet to find one who supports her.

I see that as ironic being that most of the posters here sought refuge in the U.S. from the CHICOMs. I would think they would show a little gratitude and support for their adopted country.

jack II: There you go again w/ the disparaging remarks and name-calling.

I'm neither. As stated above, I wonder why Uyghurs run-down the country in which they have sought refuge from the CHICOMs.

Ingratitude does not win you friends or influence people toward your cause.

Chuck