PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the ET exile government?

Uygur's Friend
10-03-05, 11:58
Dear friends,
I am have keeping up with news about Uygur people and Eastern Turkistan, however, after learning about an exile government and its basic laws anounced last year, I have not heard anything about it anymore.
Does anyone here know what is going on?
I wish you all, my Uygur friends, best of the best.

Your Friend, Tom

Government in Exile
10-03-05, 17:31
Hello Mr Tom,

Who are you?

Contact address:
Anwar Yusup Prime Minister AYusuf7454@aol.com
Government Spookesman: uygur@turkhaber.org

uinsan
10-03-05, 19:55
To be honest about my belief, I can not see any necessity of making laws rather than convincing the USA and other governments that Uyghurs live in the darkest corner of the world.

I believe the laws should be made by the peoples in East Turkistan when they have their freedom. The ministers are just wasting their valuable time.

For example, It is more benificial for Uyghurs to write letter and attract media attention to Nurmamat Yasin who is in jail for 10 years writing a "Wild Dove" which was published in "Kashgar Literature" last year. Nurmamat's published work of 1500 pieces are all promotes human kindness and human love between any different peoples and races. He has never aimed, in his work, at a certain group of readers. His work can be loved by Uyghurs, Chinese and Indians. He believes every human beings should live in harmony. Because of these, he was respected by millions of people. However, he was detained, tortured and sentenced 10 years while as those corrupted Chinese officials making their position higher by giving and taking bribes, by braking their own laws.

a uyghur
13-03-05, 15:35
dear members .
from the esatan turkýstan .exil:governments in turkey why this leader/members not can gýve a better projects to or peoples i not will ask the members ýn america \... but very more týme the eastan turkýstan migrant oppen a conference or a small prývat meeting , i and very more uyghur frýends/person will now what the or this leaders ýn istanbul will do so we have a properly for this problems and this is not a problem will the uyghurs ýn this area what we can do too this situatýon can me a any member this ask please thanks we will so this request to this inform.. thanks to the UAA...

a uyghur
13-03-05, 15:48
dear exil members
What can we do to our organatýon ýn this area ýn turkey why or members and leader ýn turkey not can do more meetýng or detailed better cooperatýon to or peoples ýn or area ýn turkey we have very gut young active uyghurs , if my englisch not very gut but i thýnk some frýends can understand this messages..

this messages is maybe not gut but the organatýon ýn turkey not will work gut why is or homeland not or homeland this problem is not a problem from 2/or 7 persons i thýnk this all time ... We must work more active in this world not only ýn privat problems we must thýnk or country all day all týme . ÝNSALLAH...

a uyghur
13-03-05, 15:50
dear exil members
What can we do to our organatýon ýn this area ýn turkey why or members and leader ýn turkey not can do more meetýng or detailed better cooperatýon to or peoples ýn or area ýn turkey we have very gut young active uyghurs , if my englisch not very gut but i thýnk some frýends can understand this messages..

this messages is maybe not gut but the organatýon ýn turkey not will work gut why is or homeland not or homeland this problem is not a problem from 2/or 7 persons i thýnk this all time ... We must work more active in this world not only ýn privat problems we must thýnk or country all day all týme . INSALLAH...

Retired
15-03-05, 01:49
announced ET Government has already been retired right after the announcement, you do not know that?

dont worry man
15-03-05, 18:39
dear citizens
goverment in exile is working very well I hope it will grove step by step We notice that every eachday people regognize it.weare getting very pozitive requests we will see in future
all turkistani are working maybe the way can be diffrent but the target is same
take care yourselves