PDA

View Full Version : Uighurs in Chicago?

Unregistered
19-07-07, 16:34
Just wondering if there were any Uighurs in the Chicago area who would be interested in meeting up for a cup of coffee or something. I'm a 19-year old student interning in downtown Chicago for the summer and I'll be here for about 3 more weeks. I don't know many other Uighurs so I thought I'd give it shot.

My email is nsawir@gmail.com, feel free to shoot me an email if you're interested or know someone in this area I could get in touch with. Thanks!

Unregistered
20-07-07, 09:51
Just wondering if there were any Uighurs in the Chicago area who would be interested in meeting up for a cup of coffee or something. I'm a 19-year old student interning in downtown Chicago for the summer and I'll be here for about 3 more weeks. I don't know many other Uighurs so I thought I'd give it shot.

My email is nsawir@gmail.com, feel free to shoot me an email if you're interested or know someone in this area I could get in touch with. Thanks!

I don't think there any Uyghurs in Sheetcago. All of us in DC, California and some of us in midwest.

Unregistered
20-07-07, 15:39
Actually, I did find at least one other person in the Chicago area. Seems you can find Uighurs in almost every corner of the world nowadays. Heck, take me for example, from Idaho ;)

Thanks for your help, everyone. Much appreciated.

N.

Unregistered
20-07-07, 16:08
Actually, I did find at least one other person in the Chicago area. Seems you can find Uighurs in almost every corner of the world nowadays. Heck, take me for example, from Idaho ;)

Thanks for your help, everyone. Much appreciated.

N.
Nice sense of humor. I used to know a person from Istanbulsheet and live in sheetcago.

Unregistered
24-07-07, 16:07
Hello, I live in Harford county, MD and just got back from visiting Ghulja, China. Does anyone know of any Uyghur that live near Baltimore that would be interested in meeting? I am interested in learning more about the Uyghur culture and language. You can email me at john.floyd@mittalsteel.com.

Unregistered
25-07-07, 13:07
hi there, im in chicago now and actually i meet an uyghur gril months ago as well, but she went back home for summer vacation and will come back after two or three weeks maybe, reach me by email: sophia.osman@gmail.com

Unregistered
26-07-07, 12:50
I replied to your email, thanks!