PDA

View Full Version : STRONG AND PROSPEROUS NATION

UighurEurope
04-03-05, 14:18
I hate to admit that, my respected compatriots, but what we are talking here about reminds me a vicious circle.

I can't get it.

Who we are?
What are we waiting for?

When one big daddy will come and say: "Come on, kids, now it is time to move! Take your guns and bazookas and we are going..."

Not at all, I mean enough is enough! Now the war is not made on streets with guns, it is in our soles and minds of others.

We have to understand that nobody helps to "nobodies". And we are "nobodies", who cares about poor, exhausted nation, will limited resources to continue their struggle.

Let's turn from this fatal and pathetic road and try to be who we claim to be.
Respected, smart and powerful nation.

I call all of you, no matter of your background and wealth, try to contribute to our children's prosperous legacy.

Best,
UE

Sultan
05-03-05, 15:16
Yes We Have To Teach Our Kids Everything About Our Lands From The Start
But Why We Pass All Our Pain To Them ? i Mean Why We Wont Do Something ? Why We Will Make It Hard To Our Next Generation ? Its Just Like We Did Nothing So You Kids Have To Go And Get Our Freedom ! ... No ... We Have To Start From Now So They Continue Our Road Tomorrow ... Dont Dream About Peace With China Forget Your Dreams ... Blood Will Make Us Free.

UighurEurope
05-03-05, 16:26
Hi Sultan, with all my respect, but blood hasn't ever made anybody free!

Don't play the cards, play the players!

Best,
UE

batur
05-03-05, 18:21
you think we should just forget everthing and start new life here. i don't know what you thinking, did you hit you head when you are little or chinese Gov bian washed you? you tell me???????

I don't care what you say. No matter how long it is gone take us to have our freedom, no matter what is the odd that we are facing in reality. We can't forget who we are? where we came from, and who do we represent.
We are uyghur; we will fight for our freedom.
If you think that there is no chance for us, to have our country back again. You are totally wrong.
Maybe you have lost your face, but there are more then 20 million uyghur that wants to have freedom. You can't represent 20million uyghur. You only represent your self. So hope you can wake up from your selfish dream and look at the reality. Look around you; check it out what is going on around you. Don’t try to tell others to forget who they are?
Wake up wake up wake up.

batur
05-03-05, 18:22
You know what; I don't care what you say. No matter how long it is gone take us to have our freedom, no matter what is the odd that we are facing in reality. We can't forget who we are? where we came from, and who do we represent.
We are uyghur; we will fight for our freedom.
If you think that there is no chance for us, to have our country back again. You are totally wrong.
Maybe you have lost your face, but there are more then 20 million uyghur that wants to have freedom. You can't represent 20million uyghur. You only represent your self. So hope you can wake up from your selfish dream and look at the reality. Look around you; check it out what is going on around you. Don’t try to tell others to forget who they are?
Wake up wake up wake up.

musapir
05-03-05, 22:23
Hello. Sultan. It is our responsibility to fight against those animies of humanity, the tyranical Chinese authority. However, we need a chance to do it worthy. In present situation, it is a stupidity to advocate violance and armed struggle as this only destroy us completely. We need to strengthen ourselves a lot and we have to wait for the chance to come.