PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder why?--Nime uchun oylap baqtingizmu?

Unregistered
27-06-07, 14:50
Ever Wonder Why?

Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith

But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist!

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe in order to devote herself to God

But when Muslim does the same she oppressed

When a western woman stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing well for the household?

But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, "she needs to be liberated"!

Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom?

But when Muslim wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university!
When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential.

But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless!

When a Christian or a Jew kills someone religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial!

When someone sacrifices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him.

But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist! Why? Because he is a Muslim!

When there is a trouble we accept any solution? If the solution lies in Islam, we refuse to take a look at it.

When someone drives a perfect car in a bad way no one blames the car.

But when any Muslim makes a mistake or treats people in a bad manner - people say "Islam is the reason"!

Without looking to the tradition of Islam, people believe what the newspapers say.

But question what the Quran says!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TERJIMISI (terjime qilghuchi-Arman)

Nime uchun eger bir yehudi saqalini osturgen bolsa u oz dinni bilen meshghol bolghan hisaplinidu.

Biraq, bir musulman ohshash qilghinida, u radikal, terrorist bolup eyiplinidu?

Eger bir nun ayal bashlirini chongkep, yoginivalghan bolsa, u ayal ozini hodasigha atighan bolidu

Biraq bir musulman ayal shundaq qilghinida “ezilgen” dep hisaplinidu?

Eger bir gherplik ayal oyde olturup ballirigha qarisa, u ailisi uchun bedel tolep, yahshi ish qilghan dep hormetlinidu

Biraq bir musulman ayal ohshash qilghinida bashqilar “bu ayalni erkinlikke chiqirish kerak” diyishidu?

Herqandaq bir qiz universitige halighan nersilirini kiyip/taqap baralaydu,

Biraq nimishke musulman qizi Hijab kiyse universitige kirelmeydu?

Eger bir kichik bala birer maddigha qiziqsa, uning kelgusi parlaq bolidu dep qarilidu,
Biraq bu bala islamgha qiziqsa uningdin umid yoq bolup hisaplinidu?

Eger Hiristiyan dinnidiki birsi yaki bir yehudi bashqilarni olturivetse, "din" digen nerse eghizgha elinmaydu biraq nimishke musulman birer jinayet otkuzup qalsa Islam uning bilen birge sotqa tartilidu?

Eger birersi bashqilarni hayat sahlap qelish uchun ozini qurban qilsa u shereplik kishi bolup hormetlinidu biraq

Bir Pelestinlik oghlining hayatini sahlap qelish uchun, biroderining qolining sundurulup ketishining aldini elish uchun, anisining basqunchiliqqa uchrimaslighi uchun, jamesining ayaq-asti bolmaslighi uchun, ohshash ish qilsa, u terrorist dep atilidu, nime uchun? Sevevi u musulman bolghini uchun!

eger birer mesile bar bolsa biz hel qilghuchi amillarni qobul qilimiz biraq eger amillar islam ichide bolsa, biz nezer selishtin ozimizni qachurimiz.

Eger birsi yahshi bir mashinini yaman usulda heydise, hich kishi mashinigha gunah atmaydu biraq birer musulman hataliq otkuzse, bashqilargha yahshi muamile qilmisa, bashqilar: “buning sevevi Islam” diyishidu!

Islamiyetning heqiqi prinsip orp-adetlirige qarimay turup kishiler gezitte oqughanlirigha ishinishidu ve Qur’anda nime digenligige soal qoyidu!

Unregistered
27-06-07, 20:22
Because Muslim lives are made cheaper by themselves. Look at the Iraqis, they are killing each other like animals, blowing up each other's mosques, markets, stores, houses, children, women and men as if they are worth less than a bullet or bomb. They killed a hundred times more Iraqies than the American troops did. If they treat themselves as dirt, do not expect the world to treat them any better.

Imagine the Americans or Israelis blow up a mosque simply because it is a place where people from different religion worship? The whole Muslim world would blow up itself!!! Imagine again if the Chinese blow up a Mosque in East Turkistan and kill Uyghurs, the Muslim world in the Middle East would not give a shiit. You know what, for whatever it's worth, the Jews at least called the present day Palestine home once upon a time until they were chased away by then the rulers, the Romans. But, the Chinese never lived in East Turkistan until the Manchus invaded our homeland in the 18th Century. So, forget about the Arabs and focus on your own problems. They have become losers who take hostage the whole Muslim world. They give us nothing but a bad name.

Yahshi chush korung.

Unregistered
28-06-07, 08:04
Oylap bakayli, cherkawlar daim musulmanlar teriptidin partilitiliwatidu...emma hichbir hristian yaki bashka dindikiler meschitni partilatkini yok...meschitni musulmanlarning ozi partilitiwatidu...Kim terrorchi???

Unregistered
28-06-07, 20:06
Ouch, you must be one of those who infected Islamphobia. :) You know why Irqies blow up buildings, and cilivians? Because American soldiers and sailors firing cruise missiles from ships at sea FROM THOUSADNDS MILES AWAY or sitting in B-52 bombers at EXTREMELY HIGH ALTITUDE. "Terrorists" attack innocent and undefended American targets PRCISELY because Washington supports brutal and repressive regimes in their country who take orders from Washington in order to protect their own power and interests.

Yes, Americans and Israelis don't blow up buildings, and mosques, but they DO kill MANY MORE people from different religions UNDER THE NAME OF GOD, I mean, the God that they trust, using all the excuses that they can possibly find, justice, democracy, liberty... I would say the reason why there is so much resentment and attack toward Americans and Jews is that they constantly keep forgetting that it is none of their bussiness to tell OTHERS what to believe and how to run their country.

As for the Uyghur cause, it is totally different. There is a flaw in your reasoning. The fact that Chinese never lived in ET before 18th century DOESN'T justify they should get the hell of out of our homeland now. If that is the case, Americans should return this land to Indians/Native Americans, Hawaii to Hawaiians, Alaska to Alakans, and Japanese should return Okinawa to Okinawans, Australian should return Australia to the indeginous people who arrived there 7000 years ago. Do you think this is ever gonna happen? Well, good luck with that.

If we wanna get back whatever we have lost, we should focus on PRESENT, not history. Historical claims make sense ONLY when you have POWER AND GUNS in your hands. Keep that in mind.

Because Muslim lives are made cheaper by themselves. Look at the Iraqis, they are killing each other like animals, blowing up each other's mosques, markets, stores, houses, children, women and men as if they are worth less than a bullet or bomb. They killed a hundred times more Iraqies than the American troops did. If they treat themselves as dirt, do not expect the world to treat them any better.

Imagine the Americans or Israelis blow up a mosque simply because it is a place where people from different religion worship? The whole Muslim world would blow up itself!!! Imagine again if the Chinese blow up a Mosque in East Turkistan and kill Uyghurs, the Muslim world in the Middle East would not give a shiit. You know what, for whatever it's worth, the Jews at least called the present day Palestine home once upon a time until they were chased away by then the rulers, the Romans. But, the Chinese never lived in East Turkistan until the Manchus invaded our homeland in the 18th Century. So, forget about the Arabs and focus on your own problems. They have become losers who take hostage the whole Muslim world. They give us nothing but a bad name.

Yahshi chush korung.

Unregistered
28-06-07, 23:19
See my answers below.

Ouch, you must be one of those who infected Islamphobia. :) You know why Irqies blow up buildings, and cilivians? Because American soldiers and sailors firing cruise missiles from ships at sea FROM THOUSADNDS MILES AWAY or sitting in B-52 bombers at EXTREMELY HIGH ALTITUDE. "Terrorists" attack innocent and undefended American targets PRCISELY because Washington supports brutal and repressive regimes in their country who take orders from Washington in order to protect their own power and interests. .

I don't have Islamphobia, I am a moderate Muslim who has idiotphobia. What Americans doing is beyond my point, I am not saying what they do is right, but no matter how do you look at it, blowing up mosques is plain barbaric and stupid, any one who disagree has to be extremely dumb and purely evil. Even the non-Muslims feel it is evil, how can a person with a Muslim tradition could not feel that way?

[/QUOTE] Yes, Americans and Israelis don't blow up buildings, and mosques, but they DO kill MANY MORE people from different religions UNDER THE NAME OF GOD, I mean, the God that they trust, using all the excuses that they can possibly find, justice, democracy, liberty... I would say the reason why there is so much resentment and attack toward Americans and Jews is that they constantly keep forgetting that it is none of their bussiness to tell OTHERS what to believe and how to run their country. .[/QUOTE]

You may be right in some aspect here, American tend to be nosy some times. But, some times America has to be nosy for the sake of goodness like in Kosovo, Bosnia, and the former Soviet Union. Often times when people fail to run their country, it calls for American interference, like Afghanistan under the Taliban (God, do not I hate them for what they did to Afghans!!!), Iraq under Sadam (for invading Kuweit and oppressing their own ehnic and religious brothers), and Yugoslavia under Milosovic. Unfortunately, America is very selective when it comes to interfering in dictatorships. It would be nice if it could hold China to the same standard. It would be a great interference. But, of course, China is not Iraq or Yugoslavia, it cause you bleed a litle bit.

[/QUOTE] As for the Uyghur cause, it is totally different. There is a flaw in your reasoning. The fact that Chinese never lived in ET before 18th century DOESN'T justify they should get the hell of out of our homeland now. If that is the case, Americans should return this land to Indians/Native Americans, Hawaii to Hawaiians, Alaska to Alakans, and Japanese should return Okinawa to Okinawans, Australian should return Australia to the indeginous people who arrived there 7000 years ago. Do you think this is ever gonna happen? Well, good luck with that.[/QUOTE]

You do sound like one those Chon Chon Tangs or Wangs. You are not an Uyghur for sure. A sound Uyghur would not draw parallel between the native Americans and East Turkistanis. Native Americans constitutes only 1% of the population in US today, they were victim of a colonial era that was outlawed long time ago, otherwise British would be holding Hong Kong today. The China in today's East Turkistan and Tibet is following that outlawed tradition. You got to be an idiot not to be able to tell the difference. According to you logic, United States could occupy China tomorrow, kill off the Chinese and hold the land until the left-over Chinese become strong enough to take their land back. It is called jungle rule and outlawed by the human race quite some time ago. But again, the Chinese always run a little behind.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]If we wanna get back whatever we have lost, we should focus on PRESENT, not history. Historical claims make sense ONLY when you have POWER AND GUNS in your hands. Keep that in mind.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree to the second sentence.

Unregistered
29-06-07, 23:29
You're getting a little too much emotional, my dear. I know it is because you know I am right. We are talking about IDEAS here, NOT individuals. If you disapree with me, you should've made your point in a civilized way. Personal attacks only make you sound very immature. People can be convinced, but never be forced. Remember, when you resort to abusive language, you have already lost.

I have NEVER EVER said that blowing up buildings is a right thing to do. You jumped to this conclusion without even TRYING to understand my point. What bothers me most is that you, like most others, only see WHAT is happening in the surface (which is Muslims blow up buildings, mosques) but you don't know WHY. Islam has at least 1800 years history. If suicide bombings have to do with Islam or being Muslims, why such viloence is becoming more and more frequent after 9/11, but not before? I would say "indispensible-nation" foreign policies and covert operations of the United States of America in other people's countries have resulted in rataliation against Americans, civilian and military, at home and abroad. I do NOT think Afghanistan or Iraq is getting any better than what it was under Taliban or Sadam. War is war and people are dying every single day! Destruction and trauma caused by this god-damned war is gonna last for A FEW GENERATIONS of Iraqis and Afghans. Who was talking about justice and humanity here in this message board?

I might not sound like Uyghur, because I look at issues from different perspectives. Unlike you, I try to figure out something deeper inside, such as WHY it happened and HOW to face it, not just what happened.

I sense your hatred and anger, which is totally understandable. I know what it means to be a Uyghur in China. But I really do hope that you can turn that anger to something positive. When I made a comparison between Native Americans and Uyghurs, I meant that historical claims are NOT gonna help us liberate our land and people. What we can and should do is to focus on current situation, to find ways to help the Uyghurs back at home stand on their feet. EDUCATION is the most important thing. When a nation or people can not stand up intellecutally, then economically and politically, they are destined to live under others' control.

Unregistered
29-06-07, 23:50
Mawu yalghan ejnebilerni korung, Uyghurche munazire qilishni bilmemsiler? Englizchengler heli yahshiken bilduq, aldi bilen meqsidinglarni we yaki pikringlarni Uyghurche ipadileshni ogininglar andin bashqa ishqa bash qatursanglimu bolidu. Bu meydangha kiridighanlarning kopinchisi yenila bizning peqir (ejnebi emes) Uyghurlirimiz.

Unregistered
29-06-07, 23:58
We say that we came to western country to enjoy freedom, then why don't we respect freedom
We are not allowed live like humanbeings, but why we have to work for their idealogy?
In western countries we are protected, we are allowed to pray, grew beard, given welfare, citizenship... why you are still hate them
If you are unhappy why you till live these country.

Go back to Pakistan where have your friends

Unregistered
30-06-07, 09:04
Great answer !
It is better to go to Pakistan or Iran for those who toys with their own fingers.

We say that we came to western country to enjoy freedom, then why don't we respect freedom
We are not allowed live like humanbeings, but why we have to work for their idealogy?
In western countries we are protected, we are allowed to pray, grew beard, given welfare, citizenship... why you are still hate them
If you are unhappy why you till live these country.

Go back to Pakistan where have your friends

Unregistered
30-06-07, 09:24
Oh really? In that case, you guys should go back China coz there is nothing called freedom of speech there. That is EXACTLY where you belong.

Great answer !
It is better to go to Pakistan or Iran for those who toys with their own fingers.

Unregistered
30-06-07, 12:37
My dear unemotional, intellectual and mature friend who has a commanding view from the Everest, my anget at Muslims blowing up Mosques and other Muslims has nothing to do with my being an Uyghur. My anger has to do with me being a human and my believe that no cause justifies it. You seem to believe that it is an act of retaliation against American agression, but I failed to see your reasoning. Again, who can blame me, I am not as intellectual and deep-thinking as you are.

I want to say one more time, drawing parallel between the situation of Native Americans and Uyghurs are offensive, because it is used to justify China's occupation of East Turkistan. As I said before, colonialism is an outdated practice. It was British who colonialized North America, Australia and Hong Kong, but eventually it allowed those former colonies to be independent. Of course, US won its by fighting against the colonizer--the British. Can China let East Turkistan and Tibet go their own way with all their residents--the local peoples and the Chinese who are part of the colonizing establishment as some of the US whites were of the British colonial establishment-- to become independent today? If you really want to draw parallel you may try this for a change, Mr. Tang or Wang. This will be my last communication with you on this topic. If you do not like US, I am sure it would not chain you to US soil.

You're getting a little too much emotional, my dear. I know it is because you know I am right. We are talking about IDEAS here, NOT individuals. If you disapree with me, you should've made your point in a civilized way. Personal attacks only make you sound very immature. People can be convinced, but never be forced. Remember, when you resort to abusive language, you have already lost.

I have NEVER EVER said that blowing up buildings is a right thing to do. You jumped to this conclusion without even TRYING to understand my point. What bothers me most is that you, like most others, only see WHAT is happening in the surface (which is Muslims blow up buildings, mosques) but you don't know WHY. Islam has at least 1800 years history. If suicide bombings have to do with Islam or being Muslims, why such viloence is becoming more and more frequent after 9/11, but not before? I would say "indispensible-nation" foreign policies and covert operations of the United States of America in other people's countries have resulted in rataliation against Americans, civilian and military, at home and abroad. I do NOT think Afghanistan or Iraq is getting any better than what it was under Taliban or Sadam. War is war and people are dying every single day! Destruction and trauma caused by this god-damned war is gonna last for A FEW GENERATIONS of Iraqis and Afghans. Who was talking about justice and humanity here in this message board?

I might not sound like Uyghur, because I look at issues from different perspectives. Unlike you, I try to figure out something deeper inside, such as WHY it happened and HOW to face it, not just what happened.

I sense your hatred and anger, which is totally understandable. I know what it means to be a Uyghur in China. But I really do hope that you can turn that anger to something positive. When I made a comparison between Native Americans and Uyghurs, I meant that historical claims are NOT gonna help us liberate our land and people. What we can and should do is to focus on current situation, to find ways to help the Uyghurs back at home stand on their feet. EDUCATION is the most important thing. When a nation or people can not stand up intellecutally, then economically and politically, they are destined to live under others' control.

Unregistered
30-06-07, 23:44
If Amerikkka is so bad, why do so many Moslums live here? It's not like they woke up one morning and BAM!!! they were suddenly in the belly of the Great Satan. It took some effort to get here.

Chuck Martel

Unregistered
30-06-07, 23:45
I brought up some problems in the US because I think this country deserves much better. It is sad and frustrating to see that Americans are obssesed with Muslims and Isalm while ignoring the real threat like China. This country would've become much stronger if Americans stopped fighting losing battles one after another in the Middle East.

I feel sorry if my comparison offended you. It wasn't my real intention. All I meant was that we should focus more on real issues facing Uyghurs at present if we want to create a better future for our people. Both you and I are very clear that East Turkistan is not HongKong, and Chinese are not British. Chinese will NEVER feel guilty about what they did and let Uyghurs go. The most important thing for the Uyghurs now is to educate as many intellecutuals, politicians,soldiers, businessmen... as possible because that is the basis of NATION BUILDING. Talking about history with Chinese - one of the most chauvnistic people on earth?? nah, I wouldn't even bother with that.

"Dost yighlitip eytidu, Dushmen kuldurup" digen gep bar. Siz meni Wang, Tang dep chaqirsingizmu achchiqim kelmidi, shunga, eger mening gepim qopal tegip ketken bolsa hapa bolmang.

My dear unemotional, intellectual and mature friend who has a commanding view from the Everest, my anget at Muslims blowing up Mosques and other Muslims has nothing to do with my being an Uyghur. My anger has to do with me being a human and my believe that no cause justifies it. You seem to believe that it is an act of retaliation against American agression, but I failed to see your reasoning. Again, who can blame me, I am not as intellectual and deep-thinking as you are.

I want to say one more time, drawing parallel between the situation of Native Americans and Uyghurs are offensive, because it is used to justify China's occupation of East Turkistan. As I said before, colonialism is an outdated practice. It was British who colonialized North America, Australia and Hong Kong, but eventually it allowed those former colonies to be independent. Of course, US won its by fighting against the colonizer--the British. Can China let East Turkistan and Tibet go their own way with all their residents--the local peoples and the Chinese who are part of the colonizing establishment as some of the US whites were of the British colonial establishment-- to become independent today? If you really want to draw parallel you may try this for a change, Mr. Tang or Wang. This will be my last communication with you on this topic. If you do not like US, I am sure it would not chain you to US soil.

Unregistered
30-06-07, 23:55
If Americans are so good, why do you inspire so much hatred abroad??? What have you done to bring so much resentment?

If Amerikkka is so bad, why do so many Moslums live here? It's not like they woke up one morning and BAM!!! they were suddenly in the belly of the Great Satan. It took some effort to get here.

Chuck Martel

Unregistered
01-07-07, 00:53
Mr./Mrs./Ms./Miss Unregistered: "If Americans are so good, . . . ."

Exactly! You should hurry and buy your ticket to Kashgar! Leave the Great Satan with all due haste.

Make sure you check Delta's schedule.

Your pal,

Chuck

Unregistered
01-07-07, 12:17
You see, this is the problem. You keep forgetting it is NOT your business. What you are saying is a very typical and staightforward example of arrogance, interference, and militarism that inevitably conflict with other nations, and people from different religious and cultural background. Self-proclaimed role of the United States as a "Indispensible nation" and "last superpower" has posed serious questions and new dangers for other nations and people. And you are still trapped in here and wonder why so many hate you. People are risking their lives to show you that they don't want you to tell you what to do and how to run their country. Have you ever heard a word called "blowback". It is another way of saying A NATION REAPS WHAT IT SOWS.

Mr./Mrs./Ms./Miss Unregistered: "If Americans are so good, . . . ."

Exactly! You should hurry and buy your ticket to Kashgar! Leave the Great Satan with all due haste.

Make sure you check Delta's schedule.

Your pal,

Chuck

Unregistered
01-07-07, 15:23
"It is another way of saying A NATION REAPS WHAT IT SOWS. "

So I guess this "blowback" theory of yours explains why the Uyghur people are suffering under the yoke of CHICOM oppression. They are reaping what they have sown.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Chuck

Unregistered
01-07-07, 16:05
I knew you were going to say this because I am well aware of your simple-mindness. We are suffering today not because our ancesters have done something wrong, but precisely because "great" countries like United States of America and "Great" Britain sold us out to the Chinese for their own benefits. Of course, we were not strong enough to protect our nation and people. But you know what, we learn lessons from past failures, and we will get our freedom and country back. You will see.
You must be ignorant enough to miss the whole point behind my statement. Go ahead, and keep fighting LOSING battles in the middle east, go to Iran, Syria, even Saudi Arabia, and by the time, you wake up, you realize your neck is already under CHICOMS' feet. You never learned any lesson from Vietnam, didn't you? I bet you didn't.

"It is another way of saying A NATION REAPS WHAT IT SOWS. "

So I guess this "blowback" theory of yours explains why the Uyghur people are suffering under the yoke of CHICOM oppression. They are reaping what they have sown.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Chuck

Unregistered
01-07-07, 17:51
"I knew you were going to say this . . . ."

Oh cool, now I'm dealing w/ a psychic -- the Moslum version of a Miss Cleo.

Yeah, you always have to blame someone else for your own failures. This time you want to pin it on the U.S. and the U.K.

We in the English-speaking world have never had a presence in Xinjiang. We had nothing to "sell-out".

You lost your freedom all on your own. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Now you come w/ your tails tucked between your legs begging us in the West for help. However, you do nothing but criticize our efforts. Only in the democratic West can you and your homies exercise your right to be ungrateful.

Chuck

Unregistered
01-07-07, 18:28
Chuck,

Who the hell are you? Just like "Aries" doesn't represent all the Uyghurs here but himself, you don't represent no one in America but yourself.

It is interesting to read your sick postings here one after another though, but I do agree with you one of your points that we SHOULD NOT blame others for our own failure.

Yeah, you always have to blame someone else for your own failures. This time you want to pin it on the U.S. and the U.K.

We in the English-speaking world have never had a presence in Xinjiang. We had nothing to "sell-out".

Now you come w/ your tails tucked between your legs begging us in the West for help. However, you do nothing but criticize our efforts. Only in the democratic West can you and your homies exercise your right to be ungrateful.

Chuck

Unregistered
02-07-07, 17:35
One doesn't have to be genious to figure out your simple-mindness, Chuck. Your fanatic postings already revealed who you are.

Go read some history books before you comment on Uyghurs, especially the Cold War and Yalta Conference, then you will know how so-called great nations caused today's suffering of Uyghurs in East Turkistan.

Ungrateful??? Should poor immigrants line up and kiss Americans' ass in order to show their gratitude? For what? for the mess that you created throughout the world? We don't live here, we survive in this country through our individual effort. And we contribute to the prosperity of this nation by working hard every single day. In my eyes, you are also an immigrant like I am (you know what I mean, right?). Just because your ancesters arrived here some 200 years ago doesn't make you indigenous and give you a right to treat people in such an arrogant way.

Chuck

Unregistered
03-07-07, 06:53
"for the mess that you created throughout the world?"

My point exactly. It must be hell for you to live here in the belly of the Great Satan. You should move to a place where you will be happy.

Chuck

Unregistered
03-07-07, 09:06
Oylap bakayli, cherkawlar daim musulmanlar teriptidin partilitiliwatidu...emma hichbir hristian yaki bashka dindikiler meschitni partilatkini yok...meschitni musulmanlarning ozi partilitiwatidu...Kim terrorchi???

hay kapak bax hristianlar undak wahtini israp kilip masjid partlatmaydu, qong qong yalani partlitidu xunimu park kilalmidingmu hristianning pokini yigan. amdi dap baka kim qong terorqi?

Unregistered
03-07-07, 16:56
Uyghur

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://******************************

( DUQ va UAAGa Ochuq Xat.) tezdin kochurvilip andin korung,VapsaitimGa qandaq kirishni bashqa OqurmanlarGimu aktipchanliq bilan UGutushni unutmang.SizGa Xaliq namidin minnatdarliqimni buldurman,aman bolung.

bir Uyghurni SoyGan Uyghurdin.

Unregistered
03-07-07, 16:58
Wrong. I am very happy living here, and I am NOT going anywhere. :) But I am NOT happy with what you are doing in SOMEBODY ELSE' COUNTRY. This country deserves better if it stops making stupid mistakes one after another in the Middle East while ignoring the dangerous threat from CHICOMS.

"for the mess that you created throughout the world?"

My point exactly. It must be hell for you to live here in the belly of the Great Satan. You should move to a place where you will be happy.

Chuck

Unregistered
04-07-07, 14:06
"I am very happy living here . . . ."

No, you just shake your fist and shout invectives about the Crusaders. You should leave the Great Satan and go somewhere you and your homies can happily chant "Al mout li Amreeka!" to your heart's content.

Chuck

Unregistered
04-07-07, 14:52
ah-ha! so you finally admitted you are Crusaders. Got you! Thank you!!! You know there is a huge difference between Crusaders and defenders of democracy and liberty, don't you? You are admitting that you went to SOMEBODY ELSE' COUNTRY not because you want to topple the repressive regime, not because you want to spread the democracy, not because they had Mass Destruction Weapon, whatsoever. You went there because you want everybody to think, believe, and act like you. Global hegemoniy, agression, and militarism are the reasons why you inspire so much hatred in the world. You DON'T evet get it.
In the day this nation was born, I didn't want to talk about anything negative, but you forced me to. Anyway, happy July 4th! God Bless America! (hmm, how come I sound like Mr. Butcher) :)

"I am very happy living here . . . ."

No, you just shake your fist and shout invectives about the Crusaders. You should leave the Great Satan and go somewhere you and your homies can happily chant "Al mout li Amreeka!" to your heart's content.

Chuck

Unregistered
04-07-07, 18:50
So it looks like my suggestion that you and your homies chat "Al mout li Amreeka!" is true.

You call us in the West "Crusaders" like it's a bad thing. It's not. It's a badge of honor.

Within three hundred years of its invention, the Moslum hordes had over-run two thirds of Christendom. The Religion of Peace was poised to crush Christian Europe. Pope Urban II determined that would be a bad idea. He called for a Crusade to liberate the Holy Lands.

In actuality it was a war to fight the terrorists on their own turf instead of fighting them in Rome, London or Paris. It kept Europe free of Izlamic imperialistic attacks for two hundred years and saved Christianity from destruction.

Sound familiar? I thought so.

Chuck

Unregistered
04-07-07, 19:45
Hmmm, now I feel like I am dealing w/ a fanatic Christian. So you DO admit that you went to the Middle East to save Christianity. :) It would be wonderful if Bush is as honest as you are. Thank you! But why do you have to lie about your crusade using excuses like justice, democracy and human rights if it is a noble cause as you claimed? Jesus doesn't teach people to lie and justify killings of others under the name of religion - Christianity, does he?

I have to clarify that everything I wrote on this message board ONLY represents my personal views. They have NOTHING to do with any Uyghur organizations, and other Uyghurs. So stop making over-generalization.

So it looks like my suggestion that you and your homies chat "Al mout li Amreeka!" is true.

You call us in the West "Crusaders" like it's a bad thing. It's not. It's a badge of honor.

Within three hundred years of its invention, the Moslum hordes had over-run two thirds of Christendom. The Religion of Peace was poised to crush Christian Europe. Pope Urban II determined that would be a bad idea. He called for a Crusade to liberate the Holy Lands.

In actuality it was a war to fight the terrorists on their own turf instead of fighting them in Rome, London or Paris. It kept Europe free of Izlamic imperialistic attacks for two hundred years and saved Christianity from destruction.

Chuck

Unregistered
04-07-07, 22:19
Chunk,
You've succeeded highjacking this topic into a one-man dialogue. Most Uyghurs in US celebrated the Fourth of July while you were entertaining yourself by playing your multi-personality against each other. Don't pretend you love America, because we know better; do not pretent you care about Uyghurs, because we know better; do not pretent you hate the Chicoms, because we know better; do not pretent you are not a Chinese, because we know better; do not pretent you are smart, because we know better. I feel like a loser wasting my time talking to you, but I felt sorry for you seeing you were talking to yourself in some cases pretenting to be an Uyghur.

Chuck

Unregistered
05-07-07, 07:06
"fanatic Christian."

Nah . . . . Christians don't do fanaticism as well as you do. When you hear of a Presbyterian doing a suicide bombing, let me know.

"to save Christianity."

No, to save secular Western democracies from being subjugated by your Sharia law. Your people have been trying to destroy our way of life for the past thirteen hundred years. This is just another battle in a very long war.

"I feel like a loser . . . ."

I can't help you w/ your self-esteem issues.

Chuck

Unregistered
05-07-07, 19:19
Whatever you justifies as, Chuck. Only and the last thing that I want you to know is that Christians may not commit suicide bombings, but the number of the people that you have killed under the name of God/Jesus is much more than anything else. THAT IS is the real terror, a hidden, treacherous intention behind of your meaningless cliche of democracy. I know it is a complete waste of time to talk some sense into a fanatic. Actually I've been thinking it is a better idea for you to go to REHAB, not this message board. Americans go to rehabs as often as we go to grocery stores. Oh wait, your problem is a little serious, I mean, MENTALLY, why don't you check out mental hospitals nearby your area? We can't help you out here, honey. Good luck! :)

KGB2Hk
05-07-07, 21:42
Aries and Chuck are perfect for each other, a Taliban vs a Chicom. They may not know yet that they could practically be cousins since the communities they identify with are close bed fellows.

Unregistered
05-07-07, 22:41
Bummer, you don't even have the ability to distinguish your friend from your enemy! That is a tragedy. Thank you for labeling me Taliban! You know what, Talibans used the most primitive weapons, rocks, and stones to kick out then-superpower Russians, and now scaring the hell out of Americans. What have Uyghurs done? You had your country, army, and ALL the resources that you can utilize to fight against the Chinese. But you CHOSE to give up. Do you have the courage to risk your lives to kick out Chinese and create a better future for your children? uh-oh, I doubt it. And that is what matters.

Aries and Chuck are perfect for each other, a Taliban vs a Chicom. They may not know yet that they could practically be cousins since the communities they identify with are close bed fellows.

Unregistered
05-07-07, 23:18
Yikiridiki Chuck digen insangha het yazghuqilar,

Bizning Chuktek insanlarning tugimes soallirigha het yezip aware bolushtek
ehmeklikimizdin muhim ishlargha hiqkim birer jumlimu yezip koymaydu.
Chuch ning kim bolishidin ket'ineze bu ademning tebiiti bizni yahshi kormeydighanlighi qikip turidu. Sizler aware bolup uning dunyasini ozgertimen dep ozenglarni aware kelip yurmengler. Aware bolidighan ishlirimiz beshimizda lawuldap koyiwatidu. Chuckning doliti, ayyalliri, we baliliri tehi telini yokutup,
kullukka setilip ketmeywatidu. Siler geptila utsanglar yaki oz-ara jideldila utsanglar ozenglarni ekillik his kilamsiler? Dunyada yokilish aldidimu menmenqilikni koyup ozimizning eqinishlik teghdirige karap koyayli. Biz erep
doletliri we musulmanlargha wekillik kilghudek orunda emes. Siz kuqepmu ketmeng. Koshna dolettin kelgen musulmandin uyghur dep ozingizni tonushtursingiz yeyedighan nersimu dep jawap beridu. Ozimiz uqun kuqeyli. Din digen kolliktipning nersisi emes. Siz bilen hudaning otturlighidiki itikat munasiwiti.

Unregistered
05-07-07, 23:58
Deginigiz toghra, lekin Chuck, birinchidin Uyghur'larni haqaretlidi, ekkinchidin Musulman'larni tillidi. Men bashqa her qandaq nersini kechureleymen, lekin millitim ve dinimgha til tekkuzgen ademni kechurmeymen. Bu yerde nechche yuz Uyghur turup, hemminglarning qarap turup tamasha korgenliginglerge heyranmen.

Yikiridiki Chuck digen insangha het yazghuqilar,

Bizning Chuktek insanlarning tugimes soallirigha het yezip aware bolushtek
ehmeklikimizdin muhim ishlargha hiqkim birer jumlimu yezip koymaydu.
Chuch ning kim bolishidin ket'ineze bu ademning tebiiti bizni yahshi kormeydighanlighi qikip turidu. Sizler aware bolup uning dunyasini ozgertimen dep ozenglarni aware kelip yurmengler. Aware bolidighan ishlirimiz beshimizda lawuldap koyiwatidu. Chuckning doliti, ayyalliri, we baliliri tehi telini yokutup,
kullukka setilip ketmeywatidu. Siler geptila utsanglar yaki oz-ara jideldila utsanglar ozenglarni ekillik his kilamsiler? Dunyada yokilish aldidimu menmenqilikni koyup ozimizning eqinishlik teghdirige karap koyayli. Biz erep
doletliri we musulmanlargha wekillik kilghudek orunda emes. Siz kuqepmu ketmeng. Koshna dolettin kelgen musulmandin uyghur dep ozingizni tonushtursingiz yeyedighan nersimu dep jawap beridu. Ozimiz uqun kuqeyli. Din digen kolliktipning nersisi emes. Siz bilen hudaning otturlighidiki itikat munasiwiti.

Unregistered
06-07-07, 02:14
See my answers below.

Ozengqe heli yezip kitipsen. Bu sening kozkarixing. Rim Empiriyesi nede kaldi, Arab imperiyasi nede kaldi, Osman Turuk impiriyasi nede kaldi. Tehi oz hayatingda korgen Soviet Ittipaki nade kaldi?
"Keriz bolup bermiginingni, tughulup olmiginingni korey" dep tiken.

I don't have Islamphobia, I am a moderate Muslim who has idiotphobia. What Americans doing is beyond my point, I am not saying what they do is right, but no matter how do you look at it, blowing up mosques is plain barbaric and stupid, any one who disagree has to be extremely dumb and purely evil. Even the non-Muslims feel it is evil, how can a person with a Muslim tradition could not feel that way?

Yes, Americans and Israelis don't blow up buildings, and mosques, but they DO kill MANY MORE people from different religions UNDER THE NAME OF GOD, I mean, the God that they trust, using all the excuses that they can possibly find, justice, democracy, liberty... I would say the reason why there is so much resentment and attack toward Americans and Jews is that they constantly keep forgetting that it is none of their bussiness to tell OTHERS what to believe and how to run their country. .[/QUOTE]

You may be right in some aspect here, American tend to be nosy some times. But, some times America has to be nosy for the sake of goodness like in Kosovo, Bosnia, and the former Soviet Union. Often times when people fail to run their country, it calls for American interference, like Afghanistan under the Taliban (God, do not I hate them for what they did to Afghans!!!), Iraq under Sadam (for invading Kuweit and oppressing their own ehnic and religious brothers), and Yugoslavia under Milosovic. Unfortunately, America is very selective when it comes to interfering in dictatorships. It would be nice if it could hold China to the same standard. It would be a great interference. But, of course, China is not Iraq or Yugoslavia, it cause you bleed a litle bit.

[/QUOTE] As for the Uyghur cause, it is totally different. There is a flaw in your reasoning. The fact that Chinese never lived in ET before 18th century DOESN'T justify they should get the hell of out of our homeland now. If that is the case, Americans should return this land to Indians/Native Americans, Hawaii to Hawaiians, Alaska to Alakans, and Japanese should return Okinawa to Okinawans, Australian should return Australia to the indeginous people who arrived there 7000 years ago. Do you think this is ever gonna happen? Well, good luck with that.[/QUOTE]

You do sound like one those Chon Chon Tangs or Wangs. You are not an Uyghur for sure. A sound Uyghur would not draw parallel between the native Americans and East Turkistanis. Native Americans constitutes only 1% of the population in US today, they were victim of a colonial era that was outlawed long time ago, otherwise British would be holding Hong Kong today. The China in today's East Turkistan and Tibet is following that outlawed tradition. You got to be an idiot not to be able to tell the difference. According to you logic, United States could occupy China tomorrow, kill off the Chinese and hold the land until the left-over Chinese become strong enough to take their land back. It is called jungle rule and outlawed by the human race quite some time ago. But again, the Chinese always run a little behind.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]If we wanna get back whatever we have lost, we should focus on PRESENT, not history. Historical claims make sense ONLY when you have POWER AND GUNS in your hands. Keep that in mind.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree to the second sentence.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
06-07-07, 08:02
You are not at that level to get into any argument on this, dear, so I'll take a pass.

Unregistered
06-07-07, 12:23
Hormetlik Arieas,

Men nahayitimu teste ugengen Englishqe yezikimni Chuck tek bir karangghulukta kalghan ademge het yezip aware bolmaymen. Sizning
diningiz we millitingizge til tegmey hazir ulum tigiwatidu. Biz tamasha kormiduk
bir saranggha aware bolup het yazghuqilargha heyranlikta kalduk. Siz rastinla
diningiz we millitingizge til tegishni halimisingiz takalishish emes emili ish bilen korsitip koyung. Shu wakitta Chuch emes putun dunya sizge til hergizmu tekkuzelmeydu. Siz bilen mening kilidighan hazirki kundiki ishimiz ugengen bilimlirimizni we tillirimizni Amerkidiki Oprah Winfrey gha ohshash tesiri qong
metbuattiki kishilerge het yezip setiliwatkan balilirimiz we pahishilikke seliniwatkan sebi kizlirimiz toghrilik bir hijjetlik filim ishleshni we ozining programmisi arkilik bizning bugunki harabilik iqide kalghan milletning ehwalini
dunyagha anglitishni telep kiling. Menmu birneqqe ketim telep killip hetmu yazdim. Lekin bir ademning hetining tesiri anqe qong bolmaslighi meni bekmu azapka seliwatidu. Men sizge ohshash tili bar we bilimimu bar ademlerni siyasetimiz uqun otturigha qikmisimu astirttin ish kilalishigha bekmu ishinimen.
Siz meningdin yahshi bilisiz. Hittay teshwikattin olgidek kokidu. Amerkining qong metbuatlirida ozining epti-beshirisining eqilip kelishidin tehimu korkidu. Ularning ajizlighi peketla shu. Uningdin bashka ajizlighi bar dise men anqimu ishinip ketmeymen. Siz bilen mening Chuck bilen takalishidighan waktimizni
ozimiz teghdiri uqun ishlitip koysak belkim kilghan emgigimizning anqe-munqe miwisi bolup kalidu. Siz bu bettiki Chuck ning hakaritini hakaret dep oylap ketmeng. Uning peketla bir kishlik idiyesi. U Amerkigha wekillik kilalamaydu.
Amerkia jemiyitide bekmu isil insanperwer ademler bilen tolghan bir memeliket.
Siz kozingizge korsitip koyup oghullarni oghur kelip kizlarni pahishe kilip ketiwatsa sizge emili hakaret emesmu? siz bu hakaretlerge kandak qidawatisiz?
Siz bilen men eng yahshisi hojettlik filimlarni ishleydighan kishilerni tepip egengen English tilimiz bilen kayil kilarlik het yezip bakayli. Bolsa hemmisige tohtimay yazzak birersidin jawap kelip kelishi mumkin. Bolsa hazirki bala kullarni
tetkik kiliwatkatkan organlargha tilimizni ishlitip balilirimizning ehwalili tohtimay yezip turayli. Siz we manga ohshash ademler ornimizdin turmisak hayatingizda mengu hakaret bilen yashaymiz. Amerkidimu kundilik turmushimiz namsiz otidu.
Mekteplerde siz kandak millet? Men Uyghur. Men hejep anglap bakmighan bir milletkensiz? mana mushundak soallar bilen otisiz. Wetendin anglighan hewerliringiz bolsa Aids, ishsizlik, buzukqilik, oghurluk, tilning yokilishi, qiriklik we mushundak kongulsizlik hewerler. Sizni Chuck nime uqun hakaret kilalaydighini bilemsiz? Chuck hergizmu bir Yaponlikni yaki Yehudini sizdek we mendek hakaret kilalamaydu. Sewebi bugunki kunde bizning beshimizdiki otni oqiridighan ademler tor talishish we menmenqilik bilen aldirash. Amerkida bizge purset eng qong bir dolet. Bu pursetni sizdek mendek yashlirimi hazir qing tutmisak ete uyghur digen nam oqup kelishi ihtimallighi intayin qong.

Sizge salametlik tilep,
Bir okughuqidin

Deginigiz toghra, lekin Chuck, birinchidin Uyghur'larni haqaretlidi, ekkinchidin Musulman'larni tillidi. Men bashqa her qandaq nersini kechureleymen, lekin millitim ve dinimgha til tekkuzgen ademni kechurmeymen. Bu yerde nechche yuz Uyghur turup, hemminglarning qarap turup tamasha korgenliginglerge heyranmen.

Unregistered
06-07-07, 12:48
"your meaningless cliche of democracy."

Again, you have made my point. Why live here in the Great Satan under a republican form of democracy that you detest? It makes no sense.

If you are so unhappy, you should move to where you can live your life under the dictates of Sharia law and chant "Al mout li Amreeka!" to your heart's delight.

http://www.mediawatchwatch.org.uk/wp-images/raar.jpg

Your pal,

Chuck

Unregistered
06-07-07, 13:19
Uyghurlarda poqqa chamma atsa yuzige chachraydu digen soz bar, menisi Chucktek yarimaslar bilen teng bolup uzengni chushurme digen gep. Qarighanda Uyghurlarning kopinchisi bu ata sozini heli bulidiken.

Unregistered
06-07-07, 13:28
What level would that be? Chuck's level, I assume? I thought all Talibans have above their eyes are their turbans.
Siz hata dowletke kilip qalghandek turisiz. Amrikini yahshi kormigen adem Saudi Arbistan yaki Afghanistangha berip yashimay Englische sozleydighan dowlet kilip nime bar? Amrika sizge kelmiseng bolmaydu dep yalwurghanmu ye? Talibanlarningghu saqili uzun eqli qisqa kalwalar.

You are not at that level to get into any argument on this, dear, so I'll take a pass.

Unregistered
06-07-07, 15:24
Uyghurlarning u yarimas bu sarang dep bashqilarni kozge ilmay qalghan kuni mushu. Hitayning qolida ezilgili 100 bolupmu, yene tehi Qazakni, Monghulni, Talibanni yaratmaydighan Uyghurlar bek jiq. Lekin hech bolmigha shu siler kozge ilmighanlar ozing dolitini qurup chiqalidi. Bashqilar nedin kelding dise, gepini tapalmay tilini chaynap turmaydu. Eger siz digendek Chuck'ka ohshash BIR yarimasni qayil qilip ozining kimligini tonutalmighan bir millet, qandaqmu Hitay'gha ohshash kuchluk dushmenni yengip, ozining dolitini quralisun? Beziler he dise, heqni kemsitip, uninggha kallamni, buninggha waqtimni zaya qilip aware bolmaymen dep ozini eqilliq korsitishke tirishidiken. Bu iradisizlik ve qorqunchaqliqtin bashqa nerse emes.

Uyghurlarda poqqa chamma atsa yuzige chachraydu digen soz bar, menisi Chucktek yarimaslar bilen teng bolup uzengni chushurme digen gep. Qarighanda Uyghurlarning kopinchisi bu ata sozini heli bulidiken.

Unregistered
06-07-07, 16:17
Hormetlik Aries,

Siz, Chuckni kayil kilip ozingizni bir tonutup koyung. Men Chuck ni putunley hata dep karimaymen. Uningmu bezi koz-karashliri toghra. Bizning erlirimizda uninggha ozemni korsitip koyimen, buninggha ozemni korsitip koyimen dep yurup ahiri ozigimu ozi korsitelmey otup ketiwatidu. Siz Chuckni yengsem hittayni yengimen dep karighan bir batur bolsingiz, siz dunyadiki eng batur hem ekillik tengdishi yok bir erkek ikensiz. Men bahskilarni yaratmighan sozlerni sizge kilmidim. Mening hazir bashka milletlerni oylighidekmu konglum sizdek hatirjem emes. Sewebi men bugun tilimni yokitiwatimen ete dunya yuzidin yokilish aldida turiwatimen. Shunga sizdek hatirjem we ekillik insan emesmen. Hem siz bilen pikir kilishkimu mening salahitim toshmaydiken. Sizni renjitip koyghan bolsam men sizdin kequrum soraymen. Hergiz hapa bolmang. (Gepte yenggen batur emes, aqqikni yenggen batur).

Sizge salametlik we behit tilep,
Bir okughuqidin

Uyghurlarning u yarimas bu sarang dep bashqilarni kozge ilmay qalghan kuni mushu. Hitayning qolida ezilgili 100 bolupmu, yene tehi Qazakni, Monghulni, Talibanni yaratmaydighan Uyghurlar bek jiq. Lekin hech bolmigha shu siler kozge ilmighanlar ozing dolitini qurup chiqalidi. Bashqilar nedin kelding dise, gepini tapalmay tilini chaynap turmaydu. Eger siz digendek Chuck'ka ohshash BIR yarimasni qayil qilip ozining kimligini tonutalmighan bir millet, qandaqmu Hitay'gha ohshash kuchluk dushmenni yengip, ozining dolitini quralisun? Beziler he dise, heqni kemsitip, uninggha kallamni, buninggha waqtimni zaya qilip aware bolmaymen dep ozini eqilliq korsitishke tirishidiken. Bu iradisizlik ve qorqunchaqliqtin bashqa nerse emes.

Unregistered
06-07-07, 17:29
Rehmet jawabinigizgha. Achchiqim hergiz kelmidi, hem kelmeydu. Men Chuck'ni yengsem Hitayni yengimen depmu oylimidim, peqet bir heqiqi ehwalni sozlesh pursiti kelgechke kokrek kerip otturgha chiqtim. Chuck Musulmanlarni haqarat qilisa mening qarap turushqa peqet wijdanim chidimidi. Uyghurlarning qanchilik japalik kunlerde yashawatqanliqini oz kozum bilen korup baqmighan bolsammu, lekin Uyghur bolush supitim bilen uni his qilalaymen, hem vetendiki ezilgen helqqe azraq bolsimu yardem qilsam dep oylaymen. Belkim mening bu message board'da sozlesh usulum toghra emestu. Lekin, men, erkinlik, heqqaniyet, kishilik hoqoqi digenler UNIVERSAL CONCEPT dep qaraymen, hemde uni, Uyghurlarla emes, bashqa zulumgha uchrigha barliq milletler, meyli Arab, meyli African, meyli Hiristiyan, meyli Musulman bolsum hemmisi teng barawer erishishke tegishlik hoqoqlar dep qaraymen.

It is interesting that you assumed I was a man. I had to do this coz there was NO man who can stand up and fix that paranoia. :) I usually don't follow trends, I set them. I stick to my beliefs, and values, even thout that means standing alone. Anyways, I am going to stop here, and enjoy my weekend. Hope you do the same.

Aries

Hormetlik Aries,

Siz, Chuckni kayil kilip ozingizni bir tonutup koyung. Men Chuck ni putunley hata dep karimaymen. Uningmu bezi koz-karashliri toghra. Bizning erlirimizda uninggha ozemni korsitip koyimen, buninggha ozemni korsitip koyimen dep yurup ahiri ozigimu ozi korsitelmey otup ketiwatidu. Siz Chuckni yengsem hittayni yengimen dep karighan bir batur bolsingiz, siz dunyadiki eng batur hem ekillik tengdishi yok bir erkek ikensiz. Men bahskilarni yaratmighan sozlerni sizge kilmidim. Mening hazir bashka milletlerni oylighidekmu konglum sizdek hatirjem emes. Sewebi men bugun tilimni yokitiwatimen ete dunya yuzidin yokilish aldida turiwatimen. Shunga sizdek hatirjem we ekillik insan emesmen. Hem siz bilen pikir kilishkimu mening salahitim toshmaydiken. Sizni renjitip koyghan bolsam men sizdin kequrum soraymen. Hergiz hapa bolmang. (Gepte yenggen batur emes, aqqikni yenggen batur).

Sizge salametlik we behit tilep,
Bir okughuqidin

Unregistered
06-07-07, 19:35
Siz Chucktinmu better bir insan ikensiz. Meyli er bolung yaki ayal bolung.
Ishkilip hudayimgha amanet.

Rehmet jawabinigizgha. Achchiqim hergiz kelmidi, hem kelmeydu. Men Chuck'ni yengsem Hitayni yengimen depmu oylimidim, peqet bir heqiqi ehwalni sozlesh pursiti kelgechke kokrek kerip otturgha chiqtim. Chuck Musulmanlarni haqarat qilisa mening qarap turushqa peqet wijdanim chidimidi. Uyghurlarning qanchilik japalik kunlerde yashawatqanliqini oz kozum bilen korup baqmighan bolsammu, lekin Uyghur bolush supitim bilen uni his qilalaymen, hem vetendiki ezilgen helqqe azraq bolsimu yardem qilsam dep oylaymen. Belkim mening bu message board'da sozlesh usulum toghra emestu. Lekin, men, erkinlik, heqqaniyet, kishilik hoqoqi digenler UNIVERSAL CONCEPT dep qaraymen, hemde uni, Uyghurlarla emes, bashqa zulumgha uchrigha barliq milletler, meyli Arab, meyli African, meyli Hiristiyan, meyli Musulman bolsum hemmisi teng barawer erishishke tegishlik hoqoqlar dep qaraymen.

It is interesting that you assumed I was a man. I had to do this coz there was NO man who can stand up and fix that paranoia. :) I usually don't follow trends, I set them. I stick to my beliefs, and values, even thout that means standing alone. Anyways, I am going to stop here, and enjoy my weekend. Hope you do the same.

Aries

Unregistered
17-07-07, 09:19
Ouch, you must be one of those who infected Islamphobia. :) You know why Irqies blow up buildings, and cilivians? Because American soldiers and sailors firing cruise missiles from ships at sea FROM THOUSADNDS MILES AWAY or sitting in B-52 bombers at EXTREMELY HIGH ALTITUDE. "Terrorists" attack innocent and undefended American targets PRCISELY because Washington supports brutal and repressive regimes in their country who take orders from Washington in order to protect their own power and interests.

Yes, Americans and Israelis don't blow up buildings, and mosques, but they DO kill MANY MORE people from different religions UNDER THE NAME OF GOD, I mean, the God that they trust, using all the excuses that they can possibly find, justice, democracy, liberty... I would say the reason why there is so much resentment and attack toward Americans and Jews is that they constantly keep forgetting that it is none of their bussiness to tell OTHERS what to believe and how to run their country.

As for the Uyghur cause, it is totally different. There is a flaw in your reasoning. The fact that Chinese never lived in ET before 18th century DOESN'T justify they should get the hell of out of our homeland now. If that is the case, Americans should return this land to Indians/Native Americans, Hawaii to Hawaiians, Alaska to Alakans, and Japanese should return Okinawa to Okinawans, Australian should return Australia to the indeginous people who arrived there 7000 years ago. Do you think this is ever gonna happen? Well, good luck with that.

If we wanna get back whatever we have lost, we should focus on PRESENT, not history. Historical claims make sense ONLY when you have POWER AND GUNS in your hands. Keep that in mind.
100% agree with u and would have kissed you for that reply, man when are we going to think about now and after in-stead of the past! for gods sake we are getting nowhere by all this media stuff we are doing for the past 70 or more years in Europe or around the globe.... change the goddamn strategy .........we have no more time to cry for help,more than half a century of time we used to achieve what?????? international acceptance of our situation or a chinese retreat with foreign pressure? neither!...
time to wake up idiots learn form the jews...no one helped them but knowledge and with knowledge they stand as vitors of today...

Unregistered
17-07-07, 09:37
"fanatic Christian."

Nah . . . . Christians don't do fanaticism as well as you do. When you hear of a Presbyterian doing a suicide bombing, let me know.

"to save Christianity."

No, to save secular Western democracies from being subjugated by your Sharia law. Your people have been trying to destroy our way of life for the past thirteen hundred years. This is just another battle in a very long war.

"I feel like a loser . . . ."

I can't help you w/ your self-esteem issues.

Chuckthat is because all muslims lake education... and i am one of them........another thing is you fker westerners didnt do good for the world as well. if you fkers have a good memory of what you did to the rest of the world when you! yourselves had a notion of democracy and human rights
and industrialization.. when you were so busy practising your new means in life,like human-rights,you dickies labeled the rest of the wolrd as of being less human or smart or for that matter not human at all in some cases (like the blacks)....just think about social DARWENIZMMMMMMMMMM......
ATLEAST WE MUSLIMS DID NOT LABEL HUMANS OR MADE THEM LESS HUMAN BY SIENTIFIC OR ISLAMIC REASONING.....HUMANS ARE ALL EQUAL IS WHAT WE STAND FOR.... and not all muslims like to kill innocent people. Idiot think of the causes.....

Real Uyghur
17-07-07, 20:09
Fuxxing Chuck, stop playing games here. Do not attribute your anti-western virals to Uyghurs. We can tell it is you who are writing this. You are that smart to fake, asshxxx. Get lost from this forum, your worthless piece of shxx!
You are only non-Uyghur here, so do not waste your time to play Uyghurs against your peceived "friends" here.

that is because all muslims lake education... and i am one of them........another thing is you fker westerners didnt do good for the world as well. if you fkers have a good memory of what you did to the rest of the world when you! yourselves had a notion of democracy and human rights
and industrialization.. when you were so busy practising your new means in life,like human-rights,you dickies labeled the rest of the wolrd as of being less human or smart or for that matter not human at all in some cases (like the blacks)....just think about social DARWENIZMMMMMMMMMM......
ATLEAST WE MUSLIMS DID NOT LABEL HUMANS OR MADE THEM LESS HUMAN BY SIENTIFIC OR ISLAMIC REASONING.....HUMANS ARE ALL EQUAL IS WHAT WE STAND FOR.... and not all muslims like to kill innocent people. Idiot think of the causes.....

Unregistered
18-07-07, 00:08
Thank you, you are the ONLY one here who understood what I was trying to say. Without EDUCATION, SELF-RELIANCE, and DETERMINATION, this struggle will be a long journey in which we will never arrive.

100% agree with u and would have kissed you for that reply, man when are we going to think about now and after in-stead of the past! for gods sake we are getting nowhere by all this media stuff we are doing for the past 70 or more years in Europe or around the globe.... change the goddamn strategy .........we have no more time to cry for help,more than half a century of time we used to achieve what?????? international acceptance of our situation or a chinese retreat with foreign pressure? neither!...
time to wake up idiots learn form the jews...no one helped them but knowledge and with knowledge they stand as vitors of today...

Unregistered
18-07-07, 02:30

I'm too , I'm 1000% agree with you and I was think no more cry for help too . You are the man time to wake up , we don't have time more cry , I love you man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Unregistered
19-07-07, 07:12
Fuxxing Chuck, stop playing games here. Do not attribute your anti-western virals to Uyghurs. We can tell it is you who are writing this. You are that smart to fake, asshxxx. Get lost from this forum, your worthless piece of shxx!
You are only non-Uyghur here, so do not waste your time to play Uyghurs against your peceived "friends" here.

astahperla man uyghur buradar chuck amas emma chucknimu uncha tillap katmang aries bilan chuck ning har ikkisning togra..........
masila uningga kaysi yolunuxtin karixingizda.......

i write mostly in english b/c i can write faster this way.
please stop playing protectors of religion or a certain idiology.
we come here to have amateur debates on issues that our future well being is depending...............................we are here to reason, we are here to teach,and we are here to learn humbly if our mistakes are showen....(by reasoning polightly)

Unregistered
20-07-07, 19:23
The Chuckhole has been stirring up problems here playing different characters. I thought you are one of his characters playing against another to achieve certain impression. But, no apology is due if you wrote the following. Yes, the West is guilty of many things you mentioned, but they also deserve credit for may social progress. It is not the West but the Muslim world failed itself. The West has succeeded to work around religious and social barriers to achieve today's scietific, technological and social progress, but the Muslim world was stuck in the 6th century and blame the West for not allowing them to remain there as they like. They kill each other like barbarians in many places such as Pakistan, Somalia, Iraq, Lebanon, Algeria to name a few and blame the West for everything even though they have independent countries. Look at the Chinese, Koreans and some South Asian countries. They are doing pretty well. Only the Muslim world in the Midle East sucks big time even though God endowed them the black gold. They are biggest enemy of themselves. They need to look inside for their problems, so should you. At least the West has openned its door to people--including Uyghurs who have nowhere to go. What did your glorious Muslim brothers did? They sell our people out for renminbi. So, stop being a dickhead and put your food where your mouth is.

astahperla man uyghur buradar chuck amas emma chucknimu uncha tillap katmang aries bilan chuck ning har ikkisning togra..........
masila uningga kaysi yolunuxtin karixingizda.......
that is because all muslims lake education... and i am one of them........another thing is you fker westerners didnt do good for the world as well. if you fkers have a good memory of what you did to the rest of the world when you! yourselves had a notion of democracy and human rights

Unregistered
21-07-07, 13:43
that is because all muslims lake education...

Huh? What does a lake have to do w/ any of this?

and not all muslims like to kill innocent people.

I'm sure there are exceptions to every rule. By the way you have phrased that, I suppose you mean that most do? Please clarify your position.

Real Uyghur: Fuxxing Chuck . . . .

Can't anyone spell?

I hate to burst your bubble but I'm not running any sock-puppets. It's your buddies who are voicing the anti-Western sentiments.

Only in the U.S. do you have the right to be ungrateful.

Your buddy,

Chuck

Unregistered
22-07-07, 13:39
"Only in the U.S. do you have the right to be ungrateful."

EXACTLY. ALL RIGHTS meant to be exercised and protected by law in this country, don't they? :) You Americans complain everyday about everything, and you call it freedom of speech. But if we voice our opinions, you call it ungrateful. Remember, we don't owe you anything. Just because we live here doesn't we have to support whatever you say or do. You really need to put a cap on that ego of yours, Chuck. Why don't find a cure to your monomania before commenting on anything in this message board?

jack II
22-07-07, 15:40
Hi Chuck,
Do you really think that if the reaction would be any different on an American forum if someone asked 'when all the Southerners stopped beating their wives' ?
I am sure that you can think of other examples that would evoke a negative response, just as you have here in this forum.

Maybe it would be nice to go back to the days when we had an email forum for Uyghur issues where the disruptors can be filtered out or at least identified and ignored. I'll have to check into it and let you know.

You see, I am also like any person in that if you attack me or my friends, I will respond. Somehow coarse, angry words just won't cut it. Actions always speak louder than words and I am going to go lookin' for that can of internet whopass and an opener. Tell your minders that it is coming.

No longer will I remain silent due to their threats. The children of CCP officials will be as safe as my son, please tell them that also.

Have a great day,
Jack Churchward
Clearwater, Florida
http://www.meshrep.com/temp/whoisyourdaddy.jpg
Largest Eastern Turkestan Flag in Florida in front of the former largest Chinese style gate in the US (gate is gone now, flag still flies)

that is because all muslims lake education...

Huh? What does a lake have to do w/ any of this?

and not all muslims like to kill innocent people.

I'm sure there are exceptions to every rule. By the way you have phrased that, I suppose you mean that most do? Please clarify your position.

Real Uyghur: Fuxxing Chuck . . . .

Can't anyone spell?

I hate to burst your bubble but I'm not running any sock-puppets. It's your buddies who are voicing the anti-Western sentiments.

Only in the U.S. do you have the right to be ungrateful.

Your buddy,

Chuck

Unregistered
22-07-07, 18:05
Aries: But if we voice our opinions, you call it ungrateful.

But you are ungrateful. You are like the dog that bites the hand that feeds you.

jack II: 'when all the Southerners stopped beating their wives' ?

Your example makes no sense. The most likely reason of it not making sense is that there is nothing to your claim that Southerners beat their wives. Go ahead, see if you can find anything about it in the New York Times. That editorial board certainly doesn't like Southerners. An article like that should be easy to find.

On the other hand, there is a plethora of daily news about your people beheading, bombing, and otherwise wreaking destruction upon the rest of the civilized world. Let's just look to today's New York Times again for an example:

"KABUL, Afghanistan, July 22 — The Taliban, who have threatened to kill 23 South Korean hostages unless an equal number of their own fighters are released, extended on Sunday the deadline of their ultimatum by 24 hours, according to a man identifying himself as a spokesman for the insurgent group."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/22/world/asia/22cnd-afghan.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Your people are at it again. This time you want to kill a bunch of nurses and teachers from South Korea. And you wonder why the people of the United States have a negative opinion of you?

I'll tell you what . . . . Get in touch w/ me when you find that Southern Baptists are kidnapping people, setting off car bombs, or beating their wives. We'll put a stop to it and send the guilty to prison.

In the meantime, I would consider it a personal favor if you would do something to keep your people in line.

As a start, get your people to release the Korean nurses and teachers.

Chuck

Unregistered
22-07-07, 18:25
Chuck,

What do all those things happening have something to do with Uyghurs? Sounds like you know something which we Uyghurs don't know, tell us about it, man.:)

Aries: But if we voice our opinions, you call it ungrateful.

But you are ungrateful. You are like the dog that bites the hand that feeds you.

jack II: 'when all the Southerners stopped beating their wives' ?

Your example makes no sense. The most likely reason of it not making sense is that there is nothing to your claim that Southerners beat their wives. Go ahead, see if you can find anything about it in the New York Times. That editorial board certainly doesn't like Southerners. An article like that should be easy to find.

On the other hand, there is a plethora of daily news about your people beheading, bombing, and otherwise wreaking destruction upon the rest of the civilized world. Let's just look to today's New York Times again for an example:

"KABUL, Afghanistan, July 22 — The Taliban, who have threatened to kill 23 South Korean hostages unless an equal number of their own fighters are released, extended on Sunday the deadline of their ultimatum by 24 hours, according to a man identifying himself as a spokesman for the insurgent group."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/22/world/asia/22cnd-afghan.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Your people are at it again. This time you want to kill a bunch of nurses and teachers from South Korea. And you wonder why the people of the United States have a negative opinion of you?

I'll tell you what . . . . Get in touch w/ me when you find that Southern Baptists are kidnapping people, setting off car bombs, or beating their wives. We'll put a stop to it and send the guilty to prison.

In the meantime, I would consider it a personal favor if you would do something to keep your people in line.

As a start, get your people to release the Korean nurses and teachers.

Chuck

Unregistered
22-07-07, 18:52
What do all those things happening have something to do with Uyghurs?

An excellent question. I'm glad you asked. Let me see if I can give even a short answer to it.

For a start, I will refer you to a recent "Sunday Times" article by Michael Sheridan entitled "Beijing’s ‘war on terror’ hides brutal crackdown on Muslims". http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/china/article2116123.ece

In general, this article address the proposition that the CHICOMs are using the global war on Islamic terrorism to smash the Uighurs living in Xinjiang. One of the things the CHICOMs are doing is seizing the passports of Uighurs so they can't leave the country. The Uighurs says this prevents them from attending the Hajj. The CHICOMs say it's to prevent the Uighurs from joining up w/ radical Islamic terrorist cells in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

What's really interesting is the response of the Uighurs to all of this. What's very telling is who the Uighurs support. Is it the U.S.? No. Is it the radical Islamists? Yes.

For an example, to quote one Uighur “Bin Laden, hao [good],” said one angry Muslim, who had been deprived of his passport. “Saddam, hao. Arafat, hao.” http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/china/article2116123.ece

Here he is, the CHICOMs have just seized his passport. Does he say "U.S. hao" or "Bush hao"? No, not at all. He throws his support to the enemies of the one world power (the U.S.) that would be most likely to support his cause.

With "friends" like that, it's no wonder the U.S. has no sympathy with the plight of the Uighur people.

Unregistered
22-07-07, 20:30
Yes, who knows that better than you do. You pretend to be an American while in reality you are a Chinese dog bent on stirring trouble here. Unfortunately, there are people like Arie who are naive enough to be fooled by your tricks and happy to entertain themselves by "engaging in meaningful conversation with you." I know for a fact that you are here with a mission and what we say here does not make a difference for you.

[Only in the U.S. do you have the right to be ungrateful.

Your buddy,

Chuck

Unregistered
22-07-07, 20:53
You pretend to be an American while in reality you are a Chinese dog

You really don't do a good false-flag. Anyone ever tell you that? I expected more out of a CHICOM plant. They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

what we say here does not make a difference for you.

You're right about that. So far, I haven't been very impressed -- especially not w/ you false flags.

Chuck

Unregistered
23-07-07, 19:32
At the very beginning you tried to convince Uyghurs on this phorum that the West is evil because they exterminated the Indians and that China is much nicer than them therefore Uyghurs should cooperate with the Chinese Government. After you realized that you were talking to the wrong crowd, you shifted your strategy and tried to convince the Westerners that Uyghurs are Muslims and that Muslims are evil and therefore Uyghurs are evil....

So, how are you doing so far? Any success? Found any one dumber than you? You probably took a salary cut already. I can tell you for certain that soon they will sack your for your miserable failure. But again, you may work for free for your granddads in Beijing.

You pretend to be an American while in reality you are a Chinese dog

You really don't do a good false-flag. Anyone ever tell you that? I expected more out of a CHICOM plant. They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

what we say here does not make a difference for you.

You're right about that. So far, I haven't been very impressed -- especially not w/ you false flags.

Chuck

Unregistered
27-07-07, 21:50
"At the very beginning you tried to convince Uyghurs on this phorum that the West is evil . . . ."

Who are you talking to . . . me? I've certainly never said or implied the West was evil. Quite the contrary, I've always said the West in general and the U.S. in particular is the only reason tyranny doesn't reign over the world.

There you go . . . projecting again.

Chuck