PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Enemy?

uinsan
05-02-05, 22:42
As far as I understand USA and European countries join in developing weapons, European countries sell weapons to China, China helps Pakistan to develop atomic bomb, USA, Russia and China exchange and support each other in developing weapons and technology, then I ask who is the enimy?

UighurEurope
07-02-05, 07:25
Brother, don't try to figure out who the enemy is!

It is just like to figure out where the elephant stands, when you are yourself just a small insect.

Develop yourself, try to be greater than you are now, wealthier, more recognizable...

...And then the enemies will be right in front of your face. Face to face.
Not like now - your face to their foot.

Do not take too personally,
it is just what I am doing know. Trying to be better. To be capable of doing great things...

Truly yours,
UighurEurope

Uyghurgirl
08-02-05, 12:16
I think you are right here UighurEurope. But only draw back is when you are developing yourself too long, at the end you tend to forget what was your original purpose. Don't take me wrong, I surport your point 100 percent, we should be strong first, so that people at least see us, not we beg them to have a look at us, but when you start as developing yourself, you will concerntrate on what you are doing, and you will be surrounded by all tech and other stuff, so when you get really stronger and greater, you may be in a different position, and forgot you indeed was about to get stronger and fight or at least show your point.
I don't mean to be against you, I just want to share what I think and what we may have to pay attention.

Uyghurgirl

UighurEurope
09-02-05, 10:43
Hi UighurGirl!

No, you are right, I am one of them, who thinks (at least tries) rationally. Looks towards future very optimistically, and observes Uighur Problem more from historical perspective, than political.

I am one of them, that keeps mouths shut to the extent necessary to succeed in the Business Community, and keeps mouths open only to the extent that everybody around me knows who am I and there my origins are.

I am one of them, who keeps establishing relationships with different people around the world, to be able to contribute afterwards in new Independent State -"East Turkistan Democratic Republic" economic and political development.

I am one of them, who knows, our freedom is not a dream anymore, it is a matter of time and efforts!!! And it is inevitable!!!

I am Uighur, who knows that he is Uighur by destiny, and that makes him proud of himself!

Best,
UighurEurope

Sultan
09-02-05, 20:32
Who is The Enemy ?

Everyone : /

A.A.
09-02-05, 20:41
you should add "INCLUDING YOURSELF"

Desperated Uighur
12-02-05, 04:22
Including ourselves!!!

Look!

Nothing is done so far to make our lives happier.
Uighur population abroad is assimilated by other nations(not talking about chinese).
Our WUC is not working, only populistic expressions and thats it.
All this is a big bullshit, and nothing more!!!

Best,
Desperated Uighur

just uyghur
12-02-05, 17:01
Well said, UyghurEurope. We have to better ourselves and always remember who we are and what is most or more important to us. We are Uyghur and Muslim by destiny even though each of us may interpret it in our own ways. I feel sorry for some of our countrymen who always look for easy way out and misunderstand the meaning of "changing one's destiny." Changing one's destiny does not mean giving up your self. Changing religion or joining a different community by marriage does not change who we are. We can run from our past, but it will always play a catch-up game with us. If some one could not face himself (recognize who he is and accept it gracefully), his fears, his shortcomings, his merits, his aspirations and his priorities, then he is not really a grown-up yet. Age is just a number!
Immature people could not recognize our situation and the fact that a lot of bad habits do exit among our people just as it does among any other people and that it has nothing to do with our intrinsic cultural values and religion. Blaming our religion and people is as easy as eating ice-cream at a hot summer night, but doing something to change bad habits of his own or the society takes a real grown-up man or women. I can see that you are one of them.
I hope the 21st Century will mark the beginning of a new era for our people. I do not doubt for a second that freedom will be ours one day.

wish you luck and success in your endeavor,

UighurEurope
16-02-05, 05:34
To Just Uighur,

I appreciate your feedback,
I am not going to judge you in my turn, 'coz it is a waste of time, you seem to be matured person.

Good luck to you too, my brother.

Best,
UighurEurope

uinsan
18-02-05, 02:03
This is my topic:

The good relationship between China and Iran is getting stronger as USA's expansion of freedom is coming closer to Iran. I hope the "Expansion of Freedom" knocks the door of China in the near future.

UighurEurope
18-02-05, 08:16
Thanks uninsan for your topic.

Really good reasoning, but you always have to bear in mind, politics and economics are twin-brothers.

China is now becoming the major trade partner of US, in particular and thw world's largest in general.

Unlikely that US gonna treat China badly for the sake of Expansion of Freedom, cos now China has its own powers that it can use to influence the US.

Iran, is just another major scene for geopolitical play between, US v. Russia, China, India(the least).

Russians now help to build atomic power station in Iran, China sells armors, and India is partner of both in different projects.

Shanghai Security Organization is one that really irritates the US, because its starting to play a very significant role in the region.

Nonetheless, Turkey and some other countries explained the willingness to join it. I think that's why last week some ministers of Turkey visited Beijing, and they deliberately neglect to visit East Turkestan not to irritate China.

I don not really understand why Turkey does that? May be she wants more attention from US, because today US switched from Turkey to other "interesting" countries, such as Ukraine, Iraq...

I do not really now... Help me out here...

Aries
18-02-05, 15:55
Poor guy! To take a political stand is one thing, to ensecure and protect national interest is another. The latter is, and should be, the ultimate goal of any modern nation in this world. It is the very nature of politics. You can not measure any nation's action on the basis of moral value or justice. You should've realized that.

Uyghurgirl
21-02-05, 11:16
I think when it is time that our issue is a life issue for us and a game for politicians, and when we are not sure exactly what to do, then probably the best thing is to be strong in whatever we are doing and get ready to offer our help when it is needed.

uinsan
21-02-05, 20:20
The first thing we must do in outside our homeland is to teach our next generations on who they are. Secondly, we must keep our culture and religion as much as they were before. We must not forget our own people and our homeland; we share their joy and sadness. We can not be accepted by other cultures in spite of our efforts of being them. There are some people immitating Arabs and some others Westerners. There is a little example, I know there are many people who, officially, changed their Uighur names to western ones just after a few years of arrival. They might be afraid of being suspected as a "terrorist". However, they have two names; one is the unofficial, the poor Uighur name and the other is the official one ,"John". That is up to you, it is your decision after all, as long as you are not pretend to be a hero, of our nation, who cares most about our future.

Thanks for reading

Uyghurgirl
21-02-05, 20:45
I agree with you on keeping our identity and teaching our next gereration. I personally don't like the fact of chaging names, however, I would try to be open to those, even after they change their names or marry people of other nationality, as long as one day they are willing to help Uyghurs, ecconomically or socially, then I think I would still see them as my people and give them the respect. Of course, if they choose to turn their back on us, then, take care over there, it will be them who really lose.

uyghurlarmuinsan=uinsan
22-02-05, 00:38
"The Expension of democracy by the USA the contraction of freedom by the PRC"

uinsan
22-02-05, 00:49
Sorry for the mistakes!

The research topic is:

"The Expansion of Democracy by the USA Verses the Contraction of freedom by the PRC"

UighurEurope
22-02-05, 05:26
I agree with almost all points presented, especially I am very close to what UighurGirl said.

You know, Uighur people are not so poor as you think. We have very strong community around the world. I agree, that it lacks unanimity, but still not every nation could be proud of such network.

We have very strong cultural backround, our culture is spread all around the world through people like you are.

In Kazakhstan, Vice-prime Minister is Uighur, major businessmen are Uighurs as well. It is in our nature to be successful entrepreneurs. There is even Uighur Theatre, that is actively participating in Uighur cultural life.

In Russia, we have famous Uighur singer, who always admit that he is Uighur by nationality. He is coming with concert to Kazakhstan next week.

In Kyrgyzstan, we have another strong Uighur community, businessmen, politicians, artists etc.

In Uzbekistan, despite the lack of transparency I still can admit that Uighur Community there is strong enough.

Now let's get back to the point,
I believe the biggest enemies for us are ourselves. Unless we will agree that we are the same nation as Turks, Frenchs, English, or whatever, unless we will agree that OK we don't our country now, but we equal to all of you, unless we will admit that nobody is against us, but just do what is for their own interest, we will not get our freedom.

We should give up being a playing card in hands of major politicians, we should start to become players by ourselves. We should create our strong network, FINANCIAL, CULTURAL, or whatever, within the framework of whole Uighur Community Around the world, without neglecting some regions because of bla-bla-bla.

We should say, if you call yourself Uighur, then you are my brother/sister, and whereever you are from I will accept you as my brother/sister.

What we should do now is to prepare the platform for the coming near future:

1. Strong independent financial institutions: profit and non-for-profit
2. Strong international non-governmental and non-extremistic democratic organizations.
3. Very active and interactive Exile Uighur Community, with point 1.
4. Sustainable development of our culture, language and people.
---a) Culture, which will be competitive in terms of diversity and tolerance with bunch of others in the region
---b) Language: common language, alphabet, and strict use among Uighur Communities between countries.
------ i. Schools
------ ii. University programs, scholarships.
---c) People, highly educated and highly integrated in domestic society with recognizable identity and authority
not only among Uighurs, but also among friendly cohabitants.

Brothers and sisters, whatever happens, never be desperated, we will do it.

It's better to think of the ways how can each contribute to this great undertakings.

To Great Uighur people devoted.

BEst,
UighurEurope

Just an idea
22-02-05, 10:36
Bless ur heart and warm blood. I have a proposal, maybe not practical, but we may try.
I remember some Chinese were trying to sue Japan for their killing Chinese and using bio-weapon in world war 2, they didn't win at the end, however, they made it quite well know to the world.
So, maybe we uyghurs overseas may be can do simmilar thing, we may get well-orgnized and sue Chinese government for killing thousands or milions of Uyghurs.
Just an idea though. At least we can show who is enemy.

UighurEurope
22-02-05, 16:35
Idea is just brilliant. Let's see what the implications could be... Because you never know...

Anybody familiar, or at least knows on this topic more than me, welcome...

Uninsan, UighurGirl, Aries

uinsan
22-02-05, 20:44
Yes, excellent idea indeed. It is our responsibility to uncover the truth. We may have a on which we give death sentence for those enimies of humanity for those killers. At least, 90% of the Chinese top-ranking officials might be given death penulties if even Chinese Laws applied to them correctly.

I remember, in a government political meeting in my original work place in Urumchi, a Chinese official said "the East Turkistan separatist force weapons developed as good as the ones owned by our Red Army when Japan invaded China". He was not able to understand that he had implied the Red Army, in East Turkistan, in the 2000s same as the Japanese Army in the 1940s"

Uyghurgirl
23-02-05, 00:08
I am trully not sure, but maybe can write to the officers of many Uyghur org. see if there can be a systematic procedure on this idea. I am sure there are people who hold a low degree, they may know better.

Aries
23-02-05, 04:42
Well,it looks like a good idea, but I don't really know how that works. An exihibition or conference about Uyghur culture,history, and current situation, especialy about the Chinese government's persecution on Uyghur society after 1949, might be a good way to make the outside world to understand us better.

Currently we have enough organizations, like UAA, WUC... However it seems to me that they lack communication and mutual support. All we have to do is to unite our people with common belief, I mean, not only Uyghurs in exile, but also, and more importantly,our people in our homeland bear the strong desire in their mind that WE NEED TO BE FREE. Because no sucessful revolution in human history was come true only through the effort of limited numbers of heroes or elites. We need support from our people, not necessarily financially, most importantly mentally.

Aries
23-02-05, 04:47
Well,it looks like a good idea, but I don't really know how that works. An exihibition or conference about Uyghur culture,history, and current situation, especialy about the Chinese government's persecution on Uyghur society after 1949, might be a good way to make the outside world to understand us better.

Currently we have enough organizations, like UAA, WUC... However it seems to me that they lack communication and mutual support. All we have to do is to unite our people with common belief, I mean, not only Uyghurs in exile, but more importantly our people in our homeland bear the strong desire in their mind that WE NEED TO BE FREE. Because no sucessful revolution in human history was come true only through the effort of limited numbers of heroes or elites. We need support from our people, not necessarily financially, but most importantly mentally.

Uyghurgirl
23-02-05, 10:53
Sorry, in my previous message, I meant Law degree. I think if uyghur orgnizations can do this sue thing systematically, with powerful lawers, it is still possible to do.
Remember Fa Lun Gong people also sued Jiang of China to Swiss court. So, there should be some way, the problem is I am not a law major.

UighurEurope
23-02-05, 12:12
For me it seems quite feasible.

Can somebody consult with the UAA or WUC representatives on these issues?

They are not replying to any of my emails. May be somebody knows them personally.

Let's start doing something.

I am not a lawyer either.

Best,
UighurEurope

to UyghurEurope
23-02-05, 16:08
Do u mind to leave ur email address? :)

Aries
23-02-05, 16:23
They didn't reply you? Maybe they thought you are a spy... :-)))

uinsan
24-02-05, 01:12
We need a group of people who know international laws very well. I am too old to study to have a degree in such a subject. I am making my efforts persuading my children to qualified in that area, but they are very much interested for different thing. We need young Uighurs who interested in international studies for Uighur Cause. We try to convince the related international organizations to do reseaches on subjects such as:

Cancers caused by atomic and nuclear testings in Lopnur.

If Uighurs are being experimented in hospitals for their own money.

Comparison of government benifits received by per capita Uighurs and
Chinese in Uighur region.

The number of political prisoners, deaths, killing, tortures etc.

Uyghur yok
24-02-05, 03:25
to have "standing" in court (the ability to bring a suit), one needs to be affected by the government. So you can't represent the "uYghur people"; you have to be personally tortured, beaten, or maybe someone in your family. you also need proof. and then you need to Serve wang lequan et al.

Difficult, but not impossible.

To UyghurEurope
24-02-05, 12:48
Would you mind to leave ur email, :)

: (
24-02-05, 14:25
No way, don't even think about it!

something is wrong?
24-02-05, 14:46
I have been trying to post, but it never happens, and the site was down for a while, or maybe it is b/c of my computer?

UyghurEurope
25-02-05, 04:51
Who asked my e-mail?

Here you are!!!

Best,
UighurEurope

Outback
26-02-05, 20:58
No one knows what will happen in the future. Just a few years ago, you would not have immagined Sadam Husain would be in prison.

turkishguy
27-02-05, 03:34
higuys,
I dont know if this place is the right place to share my feelings.
I was born in Turkey, but I always feel East Turkistan as a motherland. She is where our ancestors came from.
Currently I am studying at USA, and as you know there are plenty of chinese here. I always discuss East Turkistan with them and they mostly accept that their government wrong. Even one of them said that "you know what, I visited that place before and people in that place looks like you not me!"
I know it is not a big deal but most of people do not know that Uyghur people are different than chinese. They think they are muslim chinese!
Who is the enemy? I guess this is not the priority.
First we need to define our self, and make clear it for others.

Uyghurgirl
27-02-05, 11:02
Hello Turkishguy,
First of all, I am very impressed that you met some Chinese that accept their gov is wrong, this is very rare, usually they support what their gov. says, and they hold it strong that xing jiang is part of China from history to history.
As for defining ourselves, I think we are doing well there, I am sure most CHinese know we are different, only thing is they pretend they don't know.
I don't mean all Chinese are bad or pretending, however, the brainwash there is more than what u can understand.
U are from a place where Turks are the governer, u can not really understand the situation, where Uyghur can not decide anything.
But thanks for sharing ur opinion, and sorry for mine being too emotional here, however, please try to understand us, it is already hard for us to be fair to everyone while we are from an unfair place.
All right, back to the topic, who is enemy? There are a lot of enemies, or there is no one. But at least, how we define ourselves is not an issue, because I believe many Uyghurs, no matter how they want to melt into other culture now, deep inside, they will still define themselves as Uyghur, one of the oldest culture in the world, that doesn't deserve to be finished.
Thank u for visiting the site, dear friend, and I appologize if my word will hurt u by any means.

Uyghurgirl

Uyghurgirl
27-02-05, 12:23
To our friend Turkishguy again,
By the way, if those Chinese in ur school trully believe their government is wrong, then u should introduce them to us. We don't like what their government is doing, however, we try to open our arms to people who are friendly and justist. So, even it is hard for us, we will still try to be friend with those Chinese who can think and analyze, and who know the different between black and white. We will try whatever we can to be open mided and to be tolerate. After all, we need more friends, not more enemies.

Uyghurgirl

Turkishguy
27-02-05, 15:42
Dear Uyghurgirl,

Thanks for your reply. What comes from friends never hurts.
You wrote "But at least, how we define ourselves is not an issue, because I believe many Uyghurs, no matter how they want to melt into other culture now, deep inside, they will still define themselves as Uyghur, one of the oldest culture in the world, that doesn't deserve to be finished."
I guess I did not make my self clear. What I meant is that many people, including American,and chinese, do not aware that there is a nation in East Turkistan which is a uniqe and different than chinese in the west north of china. They also do not aware of this country was is invaded by china. Most of them think that it is a part of china and the people who live in there are chinese and have different religion than majority, and they want to be independent.
From my point of view, we need to show people that this land was not ever a part of main china in the history, and the origin of over 300 million Turkic people in the world.
May be you are right how we define ourselves is not an issue, but I do believe how others know/define us is important. If you allow others to define yourself, you lose. We need to make it clear and show as much people as possible that we are people in East Turkistan are a uniqe nation with a uniqe history and deserve our independence from the world most dangerous government.
By the way, most of the chinese are not comfortable with talking about East Turkistan. Most of them have their government's perspective, but if you talk about this issue by showing evidence they accept it, at least stop defending their perspective. I do not think they are eager to act against their government. what I try to do is at least enable this people to see that what they believe is wrong.

Turkishguy

Aries
27-02-05, 16:01
Wow! Impressive! I am proud of you Uyghurgirl.

Aries
27-02-05, 17:38
I think the issue is not how we define ourselves(as Uyghurgirl said we are doing well in this issue), but how the others judge us. We think we are civilized,intelligent,friendly..., however the others, of course not all, are saying we are backward, boorish,and ill-educated! Is that fair? How many of you here can say I don't totally care whatever others say?

If you say other's definition is not important, I think it is nothing more than an arbitrary and sterile argument,and I don't intend to get into that. If it is not important, why do you feel so angry and humiliated when someone not judge or treat you in a fair way you think it should be?

We need to change other's wrong or improper perception on us, to let them know who we are, what we want, and I strongly believe there is always something can be changed.

Uyghurgirl
28-02-05, 00:29
Dear Tukishguy,
Thanks for your explanation! It is nice that you try to explain to Chinese. Most of us try to do so too, however, it is not so easy. For those Uyghur, who still hold Chinese passport, explaining to Chinese this issue itself is tricky, because u really never know who u r talking to. But to show others our culture, I think we could not do so before because we were so much confined in our homeland, and no one outside really know us. Now, internet is availabe, u can not block people anymore, however, we do have many many young people who are ricking their life in understanding outside or letting outside know our issue. So, I am still sure we are trying our best to show other how different we are. Even those who really afraid of Chinese, who needs to go to China sometimes, they still as least say "I am Chinese citizen, but I am from a Minority reasion called Uyghur automonous" I can bet with anybody on this, that even those most timid Uygur, they really never deni their identity, how can u deny, when u are born from such a nobel blood line called Uyghur Turk?
So, dear friend, I think we both understanding each other well, I hope we will try more to show others our culture and history, and I wish our brothers and sisters like you can help us to push this effort further.
By the way, I hope you can visit our country sometimes, u will love people overthere. :)

Uyghurgirl

Turkishguy
28-02-05, 16:14
Yes Uyghurgirl,
I would love to visit my motherland. When I was in middle school they taught us the history of Uyghur Turks, and other Turkic nations. My favorite was Uyghur Turks :) I read a novel about a Uyghur girl who came anatolia and married with one of Turkish guy. She has a blue impressive eyes, according to author. Since then I have a passion to visit motherland.
May be one day, in free East Turkistan, I can breath the same air my ancestor breath.

uinsan
01-03-05, 01:16
Any definition is Ok for me presently, but the disappointing thing is we are hardly known to the world. Most people believe, China is a free and democratic country. The Chinese government's domestic and international propaganda campaign is very strong. As it is the case, all our Turkish, Uzbek, Tatar, Kyrghiz, Kazak, Turkmen brothers should also contribute to Uyghur Cause.

UighurEurope
01-03-05, 09:12
Yeah, Turkishboy.

For some people like you, romantic turkishboy, Uighurs are just a story that is close to legend or fairytale, for others are bloody nightmares (like Hu Jintao), for me and most of Uighurs it is just an unfortunate reality, that we face each day.

When we get up in the morning, eating our food, speaking with people or having a fun on disco, there is always that pain that comes from deepest holes in our souls.

Generation after generation, we all dream and we all think about our Freedom and some of us, the bravest ones are even struggling or fighting for it. But it is another story.

Yeah, Turkishguy, impressive blue-eyes, the only thing that you would probably not find in Eastern Turkestan.

Uyghurgirl
01-03-05, 12:42
Hello Turkishguy,
It is great that you know some beautiful stories about an Uyghur girl. But as far as I know, blue eye ratio is quite low now in ET, there are many colored eyes, however, I think brown is still the majority.
Also, please understand that most of us are always in pain, as UyghurEurope said, no matter how much we try to be normal and try to enjoy as others, deep inside, we can not forget those sufferend eyes back home, and we are always prinsers of our own pain. So, sometimes we may talk diken diken (tiken tiken in Uyghur) :), but it is only because of our back ground and only because we love our nation so much and we can want to protect everything.
As Unisan said, we need union, so many years of seperation is enough for Turks, we need to help each other. Especially we Uyghurs, everyone of us need to stand up and help as much as we can, also we need our brothers and sisters to help us and make us known.

Uyghurgirl

Turkishguy
06-03-05, 02:18
Merhaba,

Yesterday I was at work and my work partner was a Taiwanese. We were talking about china, later he said there are separatist group in china. when I said they are Uyghur Turks my ancestors and this place is where my nation come from, he amazed. I explained everthing about East Turkistan to him, and I said you should support these people. any way, at least there is one more person exist who know the truth about East Turkistan now.
by the way, as far as I remember the name of the author was Nihal ATSIZ who wrote the story about an Uyghur girl with impressive blue eyes. Okay it is funny but because I have green eyes, when I read this story I thought I might be an Uyghur :) (I was around 10).

UighurEurope
07-03-05, 07:34
Merhaba, TurkishGuy. Ne haber?!

Evet ben de birazcik turkce konusyorum. Ama, malesef, Turkiyede hic olamadim.

Look, what you are doing is great. But make sure you do not misrepresent the concepts, because if you give biased information, then it's rather not so promising in terms making "PR" of Uighurs.

Anyway, don't be insulted, I agree that your history starts in East Turkestan, but bear always in mind, what you consider as your history, we consider as our present reality. So, please put aside your romantic feelings, and face the reality, and the reality is that there is no any romantic things left in East Turkistan,

just, Pain, pain of millions, tears of women and children, and blood of men.

I have been there, and I can assure, you wouldn't find any amazing and interesting and peaceful and prosperous nativeland.

But be sure that sooner or later we will be independent, because China is an empire and all empires fall one day, 'cause of one or another reason.

Turkishguy
10-03-05, 19:50
Iyilik UighurEurope, senden ne haber:))
Sanirim Turkce ogrenmek senin icin zor olmamistir, gordugum kadari ile cok cok buyuk bir farklilik yok Uygur Turkcesi ile Turkiye Turkcesi arasinda. ben okudugum Uygurca metnin ne demek istedigini kabaca anliyorum, ama tamamen degil tabi, fakat biraz calisirsam Uygur Turkcesinde okumayi sokerim herhalde. Bunu CV me ekleyebilirmiyim bilmiyorum tabi, ne dersin:))

Uyghurgirl
10-03-05, 22:34
Wow, it is a Turkish forum now, :), well, it doesn't matter, I see no significant difference. In deed, if oneday, hopefully we have our own free country, then there will be even less difference, it won't really matter if you call yourself Uyghur, or Turkish, or Uzbek, we are in fact the same, only thing is right now we Uyghurs are the one in so much pain. Hopefully that day will be soon, and we will all be one big family again.

UighurEurope
11-03-05, 19:20
UighurGirl!

No points to disagree with you. Your parents should be really proud of you.

Turkishguy,

Tabiki, efendim, CV'de uighur dili ile simdiki Dogu Turkistanin durumda kimseyi takilamazsin.

Buyuk ihtimalde, Dogu Turkistan bagimsizligini aldigi zaman, senin iyi bir Uighur dilin cok gerek olur, belki bir seyleri kazanacaksin bile, ama bunu shakalara cevirmeyelerim, lutfen.

Ben burda cok ciddi ve onemli seyler hakkinda bahsediyordum. Sen anladin galiba ne demektir, Uygur olmasi da ama sadece bir dakikaya Turkiyenin bagimsiligini baska bir devletle aldigini inanabilir misin. Yok, sanirim.

Bizim ruhlarimizda her gun butun yaralimizdan kan akiyor, cok zor, canim.

Ama sana bir sey soyleyim, bu cok uzun zaman devam edemez, dusunuyorum ki bir-iki on-yillikta yoksa Cin yok olur, yoksa Uighurlar. Senin de sorumun var bu iste, abicim.

Bizim hakkinda iyice bir informasyonu baskalara vermeyi devam et.
Bizde bizim isimizi yapacagiz.

Iyi gunler,
Avrupa Uyguri.

UighurUK
12-03-05, 08:20
Attention:
In this messageboard, not all messages representate Uyghur people ( I mean is genuine Uyghur). Some of them are non-Uyghur , some of them the new nation which already seperated Uyghurs that called munapik, some of them work for our enemy.
So , when you read any of these messages, you must able to judge which one written by which type of people.
We have only one big enemy who occupied Uyghuristan and some munapiks.

RESPECT!
12-03-05, 20:08
What do you mean by GENUINE UYGHUR? You are in NO position to judge these people as Uyghur or non-Uyghur according to your own personal prejudice. People come here because they care for the future of their homeland, because they love their own people.
Please try to learn how to respect others, that is the minimum requirement of being civilized human being!

uinsan
12-03-05, 21:01
Bu munazira bolugi ghaywat xikayattin mustastasna idi, yahxi pikirlar boluwatatti, birak "UghurUK" wa "Respect"larng yukarkilarni yezixi, bu yarnimu ohxaxla "Norwaydiki Uyghurlar" mulahiza ornigha aylanduridighan ohxaxydu.

Kosakni kang tutayli, bazolarning azrak hata gapliriga ojukturux haraktirlik jawap birip ahir ang sesik tillar bilan bir birimizni hakaratlaxka beriwatidu. Bu maydandikilarni baxka millatlarmu korixi mumkin, biz millatning ahwali wa buningdin Watan Uyghur uqun hismat kiliwatkanlar paydilinalaydighan narsilarni yazayli.

Turkishguy
15-03-05, 18:56
to UighurUK,

I did not understand the intend of your post. Was it aimed to me? I do not know. I am not %100 percent Uyghur, and not %100 Turkish in blood. But what makes me Turkish therefore Uyghur is my culture my language and my heart, not blood.

to UighurEurope,

Dear friend. why you are so sensitive. What is the problem with my joke? as you know an american can not add british engligh or new zelland english to his CV as an foreign language. I mean I may not add Uygurca into my Cv too, because it is not a foreign language for me. Any way, God bless you.

to Uyghurgirl,

as you can see being a family is hard thing to be, but it is good as well. we will be a family again in one day, but not yet.

Uyghurgirl
15-03-05, 21:28
Yes, being one family is difficult, but at least it is my dream.
Actually, it is not great to argue here. But I am sure it is not about you, Turkishguy, and it is not only because sensetive. Just too many reason and black ground for this. Anyway, if you would like to know about uyghurs, literature, art and light stuff, you are wellcome to send me email at guliten_tas@yahoo.com.

UyghurEurope, if you are not agree with me, you are welcome to send me email too, we can discuss about it.

Uyghurgirl

Uyghurgirl
15-03-05, 21:29
Hey, it is me again, sorry I meant background. :)

Uyghurgirl
15-03-05, 22:27
All right, today is my posting day, I guess. :)
By the way, being a family is hard, and not yet, however, at least we all need to try to stay as friends. It might be hard for us because of the painful memory or the thought about people back home, however, I am sure when it comes to the real life, we all will try to live everyday counts and meet friends and be normal. Ok, I am talking about myself now, I can not really represent any other person.
For those who are not Uyghur, or from Eastern Turkistan, you may need to really meet one Uyghur or go to ET to really understand uyghurs. Typing in front of a screen makes people different, and even living abroad for a few years issolate you from your own culture.
So, people in ET are changing, they are facing the difficulty, they are being jailed, being killed, however, still many of them are surving, keeping the culture in varies way. And you can not see this from a discussion board.
Anyway, hopefully I will put a small conclusion here, and stop babbling here, I would like to say we need more understanding and tolarence, and try to make it through.
By the way, I myself may not be an orthentic uyghur either, but I regard myself as Uyghur, that is, that is all that counts for me.

Uyghurgirl

Libertarian
04-08-09, 16:29
Dear, Dostla! I hope that this terrible things, that happens in China, will be someday stoped, by human love to each other.

Unregistered
05-08-09, 00:41
by Chinese, but the idiots on this post still doesn't know who are the enemy, which makes me ownder that all of them are Chinese spies, trying to confuse Uyghurs and others and split them build conflict among Uyghurs!!!

If you still don't know who is the enemy, I can tell you one more time, it is the iplas, nijis Chinese, who is killing our brothers, raping our sisters, destroying our cities and culture and genociding Uyghurs!!! The other worst enemy is the traitors, hain, watan-stakuq munapiklar, bularning gunahi bu yirtkuq hittaylardinmu eghir, ham biz haman bir kuni bulardin hisap alimiz!!!

Any enemy of our enemy is our friend, anyone who supports our independence and fight for freedom!!!

Unregistered
05-08-09, 02:01
As far as I understand USA and European countries join in developing weapons, European countries sell weapons to China, China helps Pakistan to develop atomic bomb, USA, Russia and China exchange and support each other in developing weapons and technology, then I ask who is the enimy?

I can say this kind of question was raise by your stupidity.

kinduighur
05-08-09, 04:47
Do you know who is your enemy? Enemy is who fight to destry you.
Don't create enemy is the first choice, but some time enemy come by itself.

You might be a good friend with elephant even if you are small.
elephant might have a tick bite and die.

If a big enemy occured, choices:
1. Prevent from being destroyed, via a strong defence or smart tactic.
2. Transform enemy to a friend
3. Fight and destroy enemy like a tick bite
4. Escape and always escape, never being found
5. Wait to die, enjoy the last meal
6. Join the enemy's enemy, find protection and chance to fight back
7. Hold enemy's ball forever, live together
8. Fight to die
9. Become close friend of enemy's friend, so you will be partial protected
10. Convince your enemy that you are useful than be destroyed, be a temp 'slave'

Real enemy will not let you grow up to their face, they destroy you as soon as possible. Potential enemy will always prevent you from growth and weaken you. When you become a potential enemy or an enemy. What do you do for the last?

Protect yourself from being destroyed.

If the destroying has started, what to do? how?

I think:
1. change your enemy to a friend would be the best choice. if not work,
2. prevention, co-exist or hold ball, is the next. if not work,
3. destroy enemy with a tick bite is the third.

rest of the choices will not work for long.

Just an opinion

Unregistered
05-08-09, 12:58
not lone ago it struck pretty hard when I read in a newspaper mentioning tibetans in India and they were called Tibetan Indians. Well, think about it. Most of them born in india and never being to tibet and they speak english than tibetan. Are these Tibetan Indians going to liberate Tibet. Go figure. Same applies to uyghurs sprinkled around the globe.

Including ourselves!!!

Look!

Nothing is done so far to make our lives happier.
Uighur population abroad is assimilated by other nations(not talking about chinese).
Our WUC is not working, only populistic expressions and thats it.
All this is a big bullshit, and nothing more!!!

Best,
Desperated Uighur

Unregistered
05-08-09, 13:52
What u expect from WUC ? It is an independent organization of Uighur not controlled by others. At least, you have a chance to freely express there. At least they can do something that no one can do inside the China.

Tibetan in India did better than exiled Uighur and they are not desperate, maybe a more number they have outside of China. Maybe more of them speak English, which have done a lot to make Tibetans better. Jewish almost lost their language before their country reestablished.

I remember the first Chinese leader that fought against Manchu was born out side of China.

If you have a will, there will be a way. Find some friends, boy. Don't think to do everything today, you have a lot to do tomorrow and after. If you can make one another Uighur's life better that is a lot! If you can become a leader somewhere, that is a big deal.

Chinese will change, I believe, they have changed many times in last century. Uighur were not desperate along thousands years of history, with much worse conditions before. You can not live that long but Uighur will. The life is beautiful, isn't it? Enjoy it, at least you have came out from the cage, fly freely and enjoy the sky.

not lone ago it struck pretty hard when I read in a newspaper mentioning tibetans in India and they were called Tibetan Indians. Well, think about it. Most of them born in india and never being to tibet and they speak english than tibetan. Are these Tibetan Indians going to liberate Tibet. Go figure. Same applies to uyghurs sprinkled around the globe.

Unregistered
06-08-09, 07:38
shundak bezide dushmen keshp kilinidiken we bezide dushmen tughma torolep kalghan bolidiken.siz birlirining anisini oltermisingizmu elmisaktin ashundak merezlik kilip yashap kiliwatkan duhmenlermu uqrap turudiken. kuqlam yetse yokutush kirek, bolmisa aylinip utup turushmu bezide mumkin.

kinduighur
06-08-09, 13:31
u bala uzini ultemusun dep ansirwatiman. Bezlar, uzining militirga beg suyup, erkenliqni bugunde kuruman dep kisal mulupkadu. Bundaq balagha wahta birix kirek, Janni saklap turmusa, bilim kirgimusa, ajiz bupkitidu.

shundak bezide dushmen keshp kilinidiken we bezide dushmen tughma torolep kalghan bolidiken.siz birlirining anisini oltermisingizmu elmisaktin ashundak merezlik kilip yashap kiliwatkan duhmenlermu uqrap turudiken. kuqlam yetse yokutush kirek, bolmisa aylinip utup turushmu bezide mumkin.

uighur
06-08-09, 17:29
Actually enimy is the one who wants to separate Xinjiang from Chinese gouvernement, expecially these days... Now China is the most strongest on economy and population in the world and all the country have very strong tradeship relation with China, it is bullshit that if some country support Uighur association by word and against to Chinese gouvernement. If that is really happen and china stop the international trade with those country, look, how their survive and how their respond.

So, we have know who we are and where we are from. I don't against all of you. But my point is do what we need to do and help the poor people in Xinjiang... We don't need to talk and talk here, what we need to do is real help, any kind of help, bring them to our country, or help them economicly or sponcor the kids who needs really help.

If everyone start to do it and show their action, the poverty will become less many kids have proper life there....

Unregistered
06-08-09, 18:19
Help people from poor is seconary to help people from death. Culturally and then economically. With oil, gas and coal, xinjiang do not need too many chinese come here to help. Without autonomy, seperate is the best choice to survive as an Uighur. World is changing, I hope chinese change too. Be a human is better than be a beast or a slave. Treat a human as a human is better than treat a human like a beast. Help your may poor chinese elsewhere if you want, give the right for us to help ourself.
Without China, is not the end of the world. Without chinese trade, is not the end of trading. Don't boost yourself too much.
A real help, is give Uighur the right to make their decision based on their own benifit, like most chinese already has. Let them teach with Uighur language, let them spend money to boost their education. Let them choose their own leader. Let them freely do their business, let them help poor migrant chinese that come to xinjiang. Let them have real voice for their will and their right. That is help, that most Uighur will cheer. Do you want to do that to prevent 'seperatism', the enemy you are fighting to?

Actually enimy is the one who wants to separate Xinjiang from Chinese gouvernement, expecially these days... Now China is the most strongest on economy and population in the world and all the country have very strong tradeship relation with China, it is bullshit that if some country support Uighur association by word and against to Chinese gouvernement. If that is really happen and china stop the international trade with those country, look, how their survive and how their respond.

So, we have know who we are and where we are from. I don't against all of you. But my point is do what we need to do and help the poor people in Xinjiang... We don't need to talk and talk here, what we need to do is real help, any kind of help, bring them to our country, or help them economicly or sponcor the kids who needs really help.

If everyone start to do it and show their action, the poverty will become less many kids have proper life there....

Unregistered
07-08-09, 00:03
China and Chinese is only bribing his way out of it and by supporting and executing genocides, by sponsoring state terrorism and destroying the livelihood of the middle classes... You will see how spectacularly the Chinese will fall within a decade and what kind of repercussions and results it will reap in the future... China will be destroyed wholeheartedly by the world and its fascist people and lackeys will be treated the exact same way it treated its minorities, and others... As a matter of fact, i can't list any single country or people do like China or Chinese... China will be destroyed and crushed when times to come and it won't be very long...

Unregistered
07-08-09, 05:48
I am an Uighur, I never thought about to crush chinese people and China. Uighur don't write like this. You must from other nation.

China and Chinese is only bribing his way out of it and by supporting and executing genocides, by sponsoring state terrorism and destroying the livelihood of the middle classes... You will see how spectacularly the Chinese will fall within a decade and what kind of repercussions and results it will reap in the future... China will be destroyed wholeheartedly by the world and its fascist people and lackeys will be treated the exact same way it treated its minorities, and others... As a matter of fact, i can't list any single country or people do like China or Chinese... China will be destroyed and crushed when times to come and it won't be very long...

Unregistered
07-08-09, 07:01
UAA admin can you block this IP for good? also remove this post as mostly Chinese spies started this post and using this to fool our fellow Uyghurs?

I am an Uighur, I never thought about to crush chinese people and China. Uighur don't write like this. You must from other nation.

Unregistered
07-08-09, 15:29
I am an Uighur, not from anquanting. I am writing here in the States. I support fully autonomy or independence, and prefer the last one. I wish we could achieve this goal without crushing chinese people. Many chinese are greedy on our land, they don't care us as a human and using their force and all means to destroy us, and trying to deprive our right to be Uighur. Though they had treated us very bad (like a 60 years of in-home prison). They murdered, massacred, genociding and lied.

My return to them will not be a crush, but as a human, treat them like a human. I know they are skilled and many were trained on cheating the whole world to cover their crime and their dirty mind, the only purpose of them is to agitate Uighur in order to kill more inside the china. I agree that the whole world is watching and nobody believe their awkward lie, which can only cheat those chinese that are ready and willing and enjoyed being cheated on this issue. I believe their lie can't sustain for long. Not surprised, not many chinese believed them, that is why not many Chinese abroad supported them this time. Only those net-police, keep posting, spreading their lies and doing their job for their boss, wang le quan (head of anquanting’s head).

The most interesting video that I saw, was the first one ( I 100% believe that was a fake one). The two girls ( anquanting girls?) with blood from their nose and a man (anquanting man?) with bleeding head and swollen face. They don't go to hospital,their not scared emotion (not like another woman with her daughter who was rushing because really scared) and the nearby wondering polices, hinted that they knew that was just an active show offering for video taping.

Their reputation is going down and down in our Human group.

I understand your pain; I feel the same, which is fine to blame me on what I said. Uighur is a union of different voice, our goal is the same. Over through repression, be freed and independent.

Unregistered
07-08-09, 16:10
Urumqi anquanting has many Uighur and some Han that know English and Uighurqi very well.They are brainwashed and trained to do those. One of their jobs is to make a mass on media, so they can do whatever they want, while you are wondering around. When you are mad, they have achieved their goal. Be cool and clear. I never afraid of spies posts. That mean they appraciated you and start afraid of you. cheers.

UAA admin can you block this IP for good? also remove this post as mostly Chinese spies started this post and using this to fool our fellow Uyghurs?