PDA

View Full Version : Are Turks our friend or foe?

down with traitors
21-10-06, 20:18
No doubt, AtaTurk was a great Turk. However, the people who ruling Turkey today are a bunch of whores! They sell everything worth anything. People who betray your trust when you having the hardest time of your life are not your friends. In fact, they should be your enemies!! Down with the shameless Turks, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Pakistanies, and pigs! Long live Uyghurs and East Turkistan!! We Uyghurs will survive, because we are free at heart. No money or power in the world can take that freedom away. Those piglings are free from oppression by others, but they are not free. They are no different than an animal on an auction block. They do not own themselves, the reminbi does.

"Beshinggha kun chushkende eziqatmighan taghidin tagha yahshi, hammidin badang."--Uyghur helq temsilliridin.

Oghuz ewladi
21-10-06, 21:46
What do you want here!, are you a chinese agent? and try to put Uyghur people against our ethnic kins? as chinese did since ancient time.
Agree turkish governments are evil, this does not mean turkish people are the same? .
In fact, mojority of Turkish people are friends of Uyghur people.

Observer
21-10-06, 23:00
Conventional Wisdom says that "the powerful make their enemies as his friends, even if their friendship is not sincere, the weak is tended to be ostracized even by their relatives, if the relatives are immoral".

Don't be angry with other people for them not being helpful, when you are weak.

Be powerful first, then you will see those "immoral nominal kins" suddenly discover that you have much more similarity.
Although it is sour, it is the truth in this world.

Don't expect anyone (Turks, Arabs, and those Central Asian 'Mustebistans", or sucker Pakistan...) anything. By the way, it is hard to answer them
if they ask: why on earth, you think we are obliged to help you? we have nothing to do with you, everyone is on his own. ".

Let them sleep in the same bed with Russians and Chinese...those istans' are small whores anyway. it seems like they are with them and proud to be with them forever!

What do you want here!, are you a chinese agent? and try to put Uyghur people against our ethnic kins? as chinese did since ancient time.
Agree turkish governments are evil, this does not mean turkish people are the same? .

Unregistered
22-10-06, 11:43
Do not give me the "kin" crap. When some one choose to live confortable life on your expense, you cannot let them get away with it. At least you have to raise hell about it. A bad relationship with those turks would only hurt them not us, because we have nothing to lose already. An unstable central asia would give excuse for the chinese to occupy them to secure their oil interests, and then we can all live in a "happy" chinese family like in the ancient times if the Chinese history books tell the truth. That is what they may want anyway.

aksakal
22-10-06, 13:01
slema dostlar
sizle birbirinz bilan ingilice sozlep birinizni exam kiliwatamsiz.birak sizning okutkucular sizni imtihan kilsin iltimas uygurqa yazing
hurmet bilen

Unregistered
22-10-06, 14:44

anlamadan cevap verme arkadas,,

evvela soyleneni bi anla,,

sen bir sahis olarak ve toplum olarak birsey yaptinmi bu dava icun?

soyleyecek lafi olmayan susssun.

Unregistered
22-10-06, 14:49
Biz Turkiyeli Turkler bu kardeslerimiz icin eger bir sey yapmaz isek
yerimiz cehennem olacak.
o'da esaret altina girmek seklinde tezahur edecek!
"tash yakindan gelir"

Oghuz ewladi
22-10-06, 15:38
Undaqta senche hitay we turki milletlerning hemmisi ohshash dushmen ikende?!
Sen ularni yahshi kormeseng ozengning shexsi ishi, emma turki dowletlerdiki bigunah hetta uyghurlarni hormet qilidighan ademlerni duxmen korux del ehmeqning ishi. bilip qal likin, sendeklerning hitaylargha yahshi yardemi bolidu.

Unregistered
22-10-06, 17:11
No doubt, AtaTurk was a great Turk. However, the people who ruling Turkey today are a bunch of whores! They sell everything worth anything. People who betray your trust when you having the hardest time of your life are not your friends. In fact, they should be your enemies!! Down with the shameless Turks, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Pakistanies, and pigs! Long live Uyghurs and East Turkistan!! We Uyghurs will survive, because we are free at heart. No money or power in the world can take that freedom away. Those piglings are free from oppression by others, but they are not free. They are no different than an animal on an auction block. They do not own themselves, the reminbi does.

"Beshinggha kun chushkende eziqatmighan taghidin tagha yahshi, hammidin badang."--Uyghur helq temsilliridin.

He doesn't say all Turks
the ones betray to all Turks , be it Uyghur or Turkiyeli
as a "Turkiyeli" I agree,

"Lanet olsun hainlere"

Unregistered
23-10-06, 06:00
Why not !
Haven't you elected that stupid Turkish government if you were a Turkish ?
Or you have assembled your government from the parts which are made in China or in Iran with copied american or japanese technology?
Useless Turkish majority !

Oghuz ewladi
23-10-06, 13:55
We only have one enimy-Chinese communistic party and occupation supporters.
that is it.
If you feel whole world is your enimy, it is your problem , I personaly believe that is not Uyghur's problem.
I do not want my people to be a blind stupid loser who just stays by herself , lonely and no support.
But I want her to be wise, patient, and strong.
we are winning more and more supporters from all over the world, and we will get more. You know why, becuase our cause is just.

Unregistered
23-10-06, 23:25
Put yourself in others' shoes before you judge someone. I don't think Uyghur nation would have done differently if it was in Turkey's position. Politics is existential, not humane.

Unregistered
24-10-06, 12:05
We only have one enimy-Chinese communistic party and occupation supporters.
that is it.
If you feel whole world is your enimy, it is your problem , I personaly believe that is not Uyghur's problem.
I do not want my people to be a blind stupid loser who just stays by herself , lonely and no support.
But I want her to be wise, patient, and strong.
we are winning more and more supporters from all over the world, and we will get more. You know why, becuase our cause is just.

Exactly it's correct
our strugle is legitimate and rightfull
no desperation's needed
just channel your anger usefully,get organised
and mobilise all what we can do
Hakkidir Hakka tapan Milletimin istiklal

Unregistered
24-10-06, 16:20
Man you are an Uighur, if you yourself can't get yourself out of the trouble you have found yourself in who else can? Blame our turk brothers not, is it their fault of those who have power, and when you are unable to stand up yourself and ask them to stand by yourside what are they to do. Remeber you we Uighurs are muslims, we belive in on one god Allah, and it is he we ask for help and none other. Yes, our turk brothers should stand by us as a brother but some know not, don't judge a turk by another. May allah help us rid the ignorance we found, may he help us find peace, and freedom. Every man is questioned of his sins so make not trouble ane blame not of what you know not. May God keep us all, by his side.

Unregistered
25-10-06, 09:56
I agree with you.
Good article.

Unregistered
25-10-06, 16:08
If we call our own brothers pigs, who are we?

Unregistered
25-10-06, 19:44
dear brother before discussing the Turkish people aske yourself who are you?
all uygur says our pather were best our mather were best,but dosent aske how is me just now? some time we abuse Arab people some time we abuse TUrkish people hoever thay are living on their oun land ,they are eating their oun oil how we are?
i wuold like to fuck those who talks toomuch,

Unregistered
25-10-06, 20:39
You talk to much, so go f yourself.
Shit happens to people. When it does, people count on their families and friends to reach out with helping hands. If those very people choose to benefit from your misfortune instead of helping, you have the right to be mad and say "go f yourself" unless you know in your heart that you would act the same if your position switched. I know I do not, that is why I am angry. We are not asking them to fight for our independence, we merely saying that they do not have to do some of the bad things they do to us. They do not have to be spineless pigs to have good relationship with China. Nobody including the Chinese like people who have no principle and act as whores.
I have never said bad things about Arabs. Except for some extremist fanatics, they are better than Turks. At least they do not sell out their brothers. If they as "diplomatic" as the Turks, they would have adopted a different policy on Palestine and be much better off economically today. Turks sell the fingers to have fuller stomach, Arabs sacrifice lives to save fingers. Who is smarter?

all uygur says our pather were best our mather were best,but dosent aske how is me just now? some time we abuse Arab people some time we abuse TUrkish people hoever thay are living on their oun land ,they are eating their oun oil how we are?

Unregistered
26-10-06, 02:06
Hi,
I am not Uyghur, but as a person who is very inerested in the Uyghur civilization and culture, I would like to say that Uyghur people do not need anyone in their quest for freedom and independence. Neither Turks, Nor Arabs, nor any of the Istans or muslims in general are going to help the uyghur cause. Unfortunately, they are all concerned with their own needs and well being. They are ready to go to bed with anyone who will provide their people with food and technology. Arab governments are not willing to help their own people much less people that they dont know anything about. They are all weak and looking to get help themselves. Uyghur people have a long and proud history and what made the Uyghurs great in the past will make them great once more. That is if the young Uyghurs understand their true history and their place in that history. What will make the difference is how the young Uyghurs react to the emerging superpower's plans for integrating them into the dominant culture. I strongly believe that education is the most powerful weapon available to the young Uyghurs. Once highly educated, the Uyghurs will have a voice internationally and that is half of the battle.

Unregistered
26-10-06, 05:46
You better go finger yourself !
By the way you need to learn more english and wash your dirty mouth.

Unregistered
26-10-06, 13:34
Hi,
I am not Uyghur, but as a person who is very inerested in the Uyghur civilization and culture, I would like to say that Uyghur people do not need anyone in their quest for freedom and independence. Neither Turks, Nor Arabs, nor any of the Istans or muslims in general are going to help the uyghur cause. Unfortunately, they are all concerned with their own needs and well being. They are ready to go to bed with anyone who will provide their people with food and technology. Arab governments are not willing to help their own people much less people that they dont know anything about. They are all weak and looking to get help themselves. Uyghur people have a long and proud history and what made the Uyghurs great in the past will make them great once more. That is if the young Uyghurs understand their true history and their place in that history. What will make the difference is how the young Uyghurs react to the emerging superpower's plans for integrating them into the dominant culture. I strongly believe that education is the most powerful weapon available to the young Uyghurs. Once highly educated, the Uyghurs will have a voice internationally and that is half of the battle.

True!,,it is unfare we sometimes accuse Uyghurs for not been able to fight
properly against such outrageous and obvious oppression!
they (at the moment) don't apply proper,sophisticated methods against chinese
tyranny unfortunately!
whereas they would have made everyone in this planet very well know about their cause by now!
for many there is obviously a problem in publicising this rightfull case!!
many people think Uyghurs must figure out elaborate and sophisticated tecniques for their strugle..
and I think as they get more and more advanced and educated they will make themselves heard
about their resistance against the assimilation plot in which the enemy got
allready unacceptably too far..
we wish and expect our Uyghur brothers make this holly strugle soaring soon.

Unregistered
26-10-06, 13:43
Turkish government is like what you described but Turkish people are on our side. If I meet 10 turkish people 9.8 of them support the independance of Uighurs. They do have sympathy for Uighurs.

Why not !
Haven't you elected that stupid Turkish government if you were a Turkish ?
Or you have assembled your government from the parts which are made in China or in Iran with copied american or japanese technology?
Useless Turkish majority !

Unregistered
26-10-06, 14:59
Turkish government is like what you described but Turkish people are on our side. If I meet 10 turkish people 9.8 of them support the independance of Uighurs. They do have sympathy for Uighurs.

Turkish people are not fully aware of the case,
so they do not interpret and visualize or asses if the governments implement wrong politics
in the East Turkistan's holly strugle..
so Governments feel absolutelly no political restrains and public pressure at all..
again it is partly Uyghur peoples fault that is our case have a limited support
from Turkiye
it is a matter of how you get organised and put peacefull public pressure on Governments!
after all in all democracies the politicians smell the ass of voters,that is
in Turkiye they see no counter check in political arena!
we must make people stimulate and sober up,in this planet before whining!

Unregistered
28-10-06, 10:51
While IMF and the other financial tools of global capitalism twist the arms of
fellow Turks how can they stand firm against the persecution of Uyghur?
money talks when people keep quiet,
if Turks realises the dire straits of Uyghurs they may change the Turkish governments
attitude against the Uyghur Nation..
if not politicians keep on following the money trail and improving the ties with chinese as well!

down with traitors
28-10-06, 19:24
I am pissed off because they are out of their way to kiss chinese asses. Instead of what they do now, they could say: "we respect china's territorial integrity, however we cannot accept the discriminitory policy against Uyghur and other fellow Turkic people in china." The western countries including US are saying this to China and not losing anything for it. I am sure Turkey and the "stans" would not lose anything by acting like humans instead of homeless hungry dogs. What would Uzbekistan lose if it did not arrest Jelil? Absolutely nothing!!!
Uyghurs are the biggest consumer group for Uzbek cultural goods such as music, movie, clothes, and other household items, because no one is as close to Uzbeks as we are. We should send a strong message to them in this regard by doing something symbolically significant. For a start, we can dig out our Uzbek CD and DVD collections and take them to Uzbek Embassies in our respective countries and destroy them collectitely in front of their doors. If we can find any other typical Uzbke stuff that we own, we can destroy them as well. In addition, we can organize worldwide boycott of Uzbek stuff. After all, how many non-Uzbkes in the world buys Uzbek stuff other than the Uyghurs? Kermov may not care, but the Uzbek elite will get the message. The well-being of Uyghurs are in their best interest.

Unregistered
31-10-06, 12:32
I am pissed off because they are out of their way to kiss chinese asses. Instead of what they do now, they could say: "we respect china's territorial integrity, however we cannot accept the discriminitory policy against Uyghur and other fellow Turkic people in china." The western countries including US are saying this to China and not losing anything for it. I am sure Turkey and the "stans" would not lose anything by acting like humans instead of homeless hungry dogs. What would Uzbekistan lose if it did not arrest Jelil? Absolutely nothing!!!
Uyghurs are the biggest consumer group for Uzbek cultural goods such as music, movie, clothes, and other household items, because no one is as close to Uzbeks as we are. We should send a strong message to them in this regard by doing something symbolically significant. For a start, we can dig out our Uzbek CD and DVD collections and take them to Uzbek Embassies in our respective countries and destroy them collectitely in front of their doors. If we can find any other typical Uzbke stuff that we own, we can destroy them as well. In addition, we can organize worldwide boycott of Uzbek stuff. After all, how many non-Uzbkes in the world buys Uzbek stuff other than the Uyghurs? Kermov may not care, but the Uzbek elite will get the message. The well-being of Uyghurs are in their best interest.

Again it is Uyghur diaspora's insufficient response to politics causes all sorts of ailments
to Uyghur Nation.
Uyghurs must unite and get organised as one strong voice and must be able to read and analyse
the political agenda,firstly in the fellow countries,
that's how you make a big leap and change the ill fate.

"What would Uzbekistan lose if it did not arrest Jelil? Absolutely nothing!!!"

I am hundred percent sure if Uyghurs would have made an extensive publicity about
the East Turkistan cause,the traitorous Kerimov regime would have consider twice delivering
Huseyin Celil to blood thirsty chinese devils.
I don't think Turkish or Uzbek or any of the Turkic people would have stayed unconcerned or apathethic
to Uyghurs if Uyghur people were smart asses like jews or I don't know you name it!

"I am sure Turkey and the "stans" would not lose anything by acting like humans instead of homeless hungry dogs."

it is not brother Nations negligence,,it's Uyghurs fault not to be able to wage a peacefull political war!
childish whinings bring no reward!,
you Uyghurs have every right to demand sovereignity,it is your skill and ingenuity to be developed and
perfected to make your basic fundamental human right to come through!
you must start with "displaying" disgracefull attitudes of politicians to their people!
I wonder when Uyghurs will stop being good boys?
if I were an expatriate Uyghur I would start organising reliable boys around me and try to make them
think about and concentrate as to what to do and contribute,,disregarding small or not!
"if I am rightfull I would be obsessed and locked to my goal"
it is the way it should be,because I'd have at least my God with me and nobody
in the world could stay nonchalant to my cause forever!