PDA

View Full Version : incredible success :KHOTAN PAPER STORY

oguzhan
18-10-06, 02:59
Pul tapgheche YUZ TAP !!!!

achieve face rather than money....

In the last 7 years the international promotion of Khotan paper
in proper cultural and academic circles in the USA and Islamic countries
have brought immense attention both at home in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous region and PR China and the world.

Newspeople from Beijing,Shanghai are flocking into once not so well known
outskirts of Khotan-Karakash;
regional journals and craft organizations of the Government have also seen the torch light from this disappearing craft.

What is more exciting is esteemed Gazi Ahmed ,
who had 1st introduced khotan paper to me,
now experiments with painting traditional techniques
and increasing the value of khotan paper ever more.....

an exhibition of his works on Khotan paper will be held
both in Turkey,the USA and OIC nations.....

The best part of the news is the price of khotan paper
has SKYROCKETED FROM 2 mochens !!!!!

INTO 30 YUANS ( approx. 4$)

To our knowledge no other product
be it in Xinjiang
or in PR China has increased in such value.

WE DESERVE TO BE PROUD WITH OUR CONTRIBUTION TO UYGUR CULTURE

cordially
oguzhan

Unregistered
18-10-06, 07:37
Hey Oghuz,

Please don't use the chinese name "Xinjiang" in this site.
Using the chinese name "Xinjiang" while you are in a free world, is alone against the will of all Uyghur people. And this is not a contribution at all
contrary it is a propaganda for Chinese comunist regime.

Anyone who lives free world but still with chinese smell will be regarded as a sucker of chinese-banana !

Pul tapgheche YUZ TAP !!!!

achieve face rather than money....

In the last 7 years the international promotion of Khotan paper
in proper cultural and academic circles in the USA and Islamic countries
have brought immense attention both at home in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous region and PR China and the world.

Newspeople from Beijing,Shanghai are flocking into once not so well known
outskirts of Khotan-Karakash;
regional journals and craft organizations of the Government have also seen the torch light from this disappearing craft.

What is more exciting is esteemed Gazi Ahmed ,
who had 1st introduced khotan paper to me,
now experiments with painting traditional techniques
and increasing the value of khotan paper ever more.....

an exhibition of his works on Khotan paper will be held
both in Turkey,the USA and OIC nations.....

The best part of the news is the price of khotan paper
has SKYROCKETED FROM 2 mochens !!!!!

INTO 30 YUANS ( approx. 4$)

To our knowledge no other product
be it in Xinjiang
or in PR China has increased in such value.

WE DESERVE TO BE PROUD WITH OUR CONTRIBUTION TO UYGUR CULTURE

cordially
oguzhan

Unregistered
18-10-06, 08:29
Atalmix oguz:where did you get the news about hotan paper?Don't write if you don't know the true fact about uyghur people!

OGUZHAN
18-10-06, 16:44
No Wonder Some People Are Anchored Where They Are....

Not One Centimeter Progress....

The Word Xinjiang Now Or Chinese Turkistan 50 Years Ago
When The 3 Efendis Deserted The Motherland

Is Not My Invention.....

The Political Geographical Map Globally Accept This Term.

And I Have Relatives And Many Reasons To Go To My Country

Why Should I Put Innocent People In Danger

Because You Want Me To Do So ?

And The Free World Is Not As Free As You Think It To Be

Even America Is Not Free With All The Debts They Have Accumulated.

On The Other Hand This Is A Discussion Group
Where Many Non Uygurs Can Also Participate

You Have To Learn To Respect Others
Who Do Not Share The Same Views As Yourselves

If You Want To Be Respected For Your Own Views

This Is What Free World Is About,
To Be Able To Speak And Express Oneself

If You Tell Me What To Do

How Different Are You From Those That You Seem To Dislike

Will It Make You A Better And Examplary Person In The Society

Will Everybody Who Read Our Correspondence

Think Very Highly Of You And Congratulate You

Because You Like Bananas.....

Please,do Not Forget Uygur Proverb
About The Tailor

Who Measure 8 Times But Cut Only Once !!!!!

Normally I Would Not Want To Answer

Base Remarks From To Me Unfortunate Uygurs

Because You Have Said Please

I Show The Courtesy To Answer

I Am An Uygur And I Love My People

And I Am Doing What I Am Doing

I Do Not Need Permission To Do What I Do

I Simply Allow Myself To Do What My Intellect Allows Me To

Unfortunately I Have Exceeded My Expectations
By Sharing What Is Being Done

You Should Find It Out From The Uygur People

Who Are Very Content With What I Am Trying To Do

So To Me Only The Uygurs And My Relatives
Who Live In Northwest China
Count As The Real Uygurs

I Have No Intention Changing The Map Of The World
And Go Into Political Struggle

There Are Lots Of Uygurs Who May Want To Do That

I Am Only Interested In Cultural Matters

Wish Everybody Else Luck

But Also Dignity-politeness-intellectualism
In Whatever They May Attempt....

Life Is Too Short....

Ataturk Was A Very Wise Statesman,
Knowing The Evils And The Costs Of Enmity
Among Other Nations And After Fighting Many Wars With Superpowers,he Finally Said:

Peace At Home
Peace In The World

Oguzhan

Unregistered
18-10-06, 17:11
Are you ill or what?you posted such a jerk news here! who will read it?only you!

Unregistered
18-10-06, 22:04
Dear brother Oguzhan,

I understand you have been working hard for the well being of the Uyghur people. Last summer you travelled to the Uyghur's homeland. You met with the Uyghur people who make papers with the Uyghurs' traditional technique. You met with the Uyghur people who create Uyghurs' classic art drawings on such papers. You also met with the Uyghur people who market and distribute those art works. To do so, you travelled all over the Uyghurs' homeland. Now you are trying to share through this forum some of the information you collected with our countrymen and women abroad. Every normal Uyghur person, including myself, understand that, appreciate what you did, and has great respect to you. I hope you do not get discouraged by some ridiculous messages showed up here -- they are not from the normal human being.

Wishing you the best,

Your friend.

No Wonder Some People Are Anchored Where They Are....

Not One Centimeter Progress....

Peace At Home
Peace In The World

Oguzhan

Uinsan
18-10-06, 23:03
Oghuzhanning yazhanliri intayin toghra. Watinimizning ismi "Xarkiy Turkistan" idi. Birak hazir hadisila bu isimnila ixlatsak nimini sozlawatkinimizni ozimizdin baxka hiqkixi bilmaydu. Engilizqa yazmilarda "Xinjiang" digan isimni kollanghanning yaki ikki isimni tang kollanghanning hiq bir yamini yok.

Kallini ixlatmak bir isimghila isiliwelip hojum kilix Mao ning madiniyat inkilawidin kep kalghan talwelik bolup bizdiki heli kop kixilarda eghir.

Man bir ketim ketim malum bir yighingha katnaxkan wahtimda bizning bazi "Watan parwar Ulughlirimiz" "East turkistan" hatta "Turkistan" dawargan bolsimu Ular "silar Turmanstanliklar" dawargan idi. Nurghun awara bolup Turkmanistanni tonuxturup qiktuk.

Bu yerdadiki kixilar "biz Turkistan" liklarla daydu. Bu miningqa azrakmu toghra amas.

Biz Hazir Hitaygha tawa bolghan "Xinjiang Uyghur Aptonum Rayuni" dap atilidighan yardin kalduk. U yerning asli ismi "Xarki Turkistan" yaki "Uyghuristan" idi. Bu isim Hitay tarpidin qaklandi.

Dunyada "Uyghur" digan isim bilan bax koturiximiz kirek.

OZ-Uyghur
19-10-06, 02:17
U-insan:

"Engilizqa yazmilarda "Xinjiang" digan isimni kollanghanning yaki ikki isimni tang kollanghanning hiq bir yamini yok."

-- Bunining hicqandaq yamini yoq dep qarisingiz, emise ozingizni 'XINJIANGLIQ', Hitayning bir qismimen dep yuriwermemsiz, bundaq eken sizning UYGHUR ni tonutushingizning nime hajiti qalidu? Sizning meydaningiz zadi nede?

"Kallini ixlatmak bir isimghila isiliwelip hojum kilix Mao ning madiniyat inkilawidin kep kalghan talwelik bolup bizdiki heli kop kixilarda eghir."

--- Kallini ishlitip heq/HITAY tengip bergen namgha, selip qoyghan yugenlerge boghulup yuriwerimizken -de? Huddi Mao ning 'az sanliq milletler Hitaydin, Hitaylar az sanliqlardin ayrilalmaydu' diginidek 'AYRILALMAY' YURIYDIKENMIZDE?

"Man bir ketim ketim malum bir yighingha katnaxkan wahtimda bizning bazi "Watan parwar Ulughlirimiz" "East turkistan" hatta "Turkistan" dawargan bolsimu Ular "silar Turmanstanliklar" dawargan idi. Nurghun awara bolup Turkmanistanni tonuxturup qiktuk."

--- Men Aust. tarihidiki hichqandak bir yeghinda bu ehwalning yuz berginini kormigen edim.....hezritimning kaysu yeghindiki ehwallarni dimekchilikini bir bilgen bolsam boptiken? Aust. tarihida "NURGHUN AWARE BOLUP UYGHUR UCHUN ISHLEWATKAN' WETENPERWER BU ZATNI EJEP KORMEPTIKENMENA? Ozliri zadi qaysu janap bolidilikin?

"Bu yerdadiki kixilar "biz Turkistan" liklarla daydu. Bu miningqa azrakmu toghra amas."

--- Sizce nime toghra emise? XINJIANG MU?

"Biz Hazir Hitaygha tawa bolghan "Xinjiang Uyghur Aptonum Rayuni" dap atilidighan yardin kalduk."

--- Dimek siz Hitaygha "tewe' LIKINGIZDIN pehirlinidikensizde? Undaqta sizge bu sorun zadila muwapik emestek ependi! Siz 'hazir'din (Xinjiang din) la torelgen 'yengi zaman' Uyghurperwerliridek qilisiz.....oz tarihini bilmigen insan ozining kimlikini tonup yetelmeydu.

"U yerning asli ismi "Xarki Turkistan" yaki "Uyghuristan" idi. Bu isim Hitay tarpidin qaklandi."

-- Hitay teripidin 'cheklen'gini" uchun biz bu isimlardin waz kechimizkende?

Dunyada "Uyghur" digan isim bilan bax koturiximiz kirek.

--Pah! nime digen 'kuchluk' wetenperwerlik, milletperwerlik bu!!! Shughini UYGHUR digen nam sheripisi nedin, qaysu zimindin, qaysu eldin yaralghankin? (XINJIANG dinlimu - ye?)

Unregistered
19-10-06, 14:59
Uiguren
Die Uiguren (auch: Uyghuren, Uighuren etc.; Eigenbezeichnung: Uyghur; Chinesisch: Wéiw’ěrzú 维吾尔族) sind das größte Turkvolk im chinesischen Uigurischen Autonomen Gebiet Xinjiang, auch Ostturkestan genannt. Die Uiguren gehören zu den älteren Turkvölkern.

In chinesischen Chroniken erscheinen die Uiguren unter verschiedenen Namen. Am bekanntesten sind: Huihe, Huihu, Weiwu und Chunwei. Die Gesellschaft für bedrohte Völker hat die Uiguren in die Liste der bedrohten Völker aufgenommen.

Inhaltsverzeichnis [Verbergen]
1 Namensbedeutung
2 Verbreitung
3 Religion
4 Geschichte
4.1 Aufstieg
4.2 Das Großreich der Uiguren
4.3 Niedergang des Großreiches
4.4 Ende des Staatswesens
5 Literatur
6 Weblinks

[Bearbeiten]Namensbedeutung
Erste Stammesnamen der späteren Uiguren wurden schon bei den Xiongnu erwähnt, als diese Ost-Turkestan und Gansu unterwarfen.

Die Uiguren sind ursprünglich westtürkischer Herkunft. Sie zählten zu den ogurischen Stämmen. Der Volksname setzt sich aus dem alttürkischen Wörtern uy = folgen, gehorsam und ghur zusammen. Es ist also eine Verballhornung des Namens Uy(o)ghur ⇔ Uy-Ogur ⇔ gehorsamer, folgsamer Ogure.

Eine andere Bedeutung des Namens könnte sich auch von der Tatsache ableiten, dass die Uiguren als erstes Turkvolk Städte errichteten und bedeutenden Handel trieben.(türkisch: uygar)

Nach anderer Meinung leitet sich das türkische Wort "uygar" vom Volksnamen "Uygur" ab.

[Bearbeiten]Verbreitung
Die Muttersprache der Uiguren ist die Uigurische Sprache. Nach der Volkszählung im Jahre 1990 leben in der Volksrepublik China 7.214.431 Uiguren, davon 99,73% im Uigurischen Autonomen Gebiet Xinjiang. Weitere 5.739 leben in Hunan, 2.021 in Beijing (Peking). Im Jahre 1990 dienten 4.756 Uiguren in der Volksbefreiungsarmee als Soldaten und Offiziere.

Etwa 300.000 Uiguren (so genannte Ili-Türken) leben in Kasachstan. Kleinere Minderheiten gibt es in der Mongolei, in der Türkei, in Afghanistan und weiteren Teilen Zentralasiens. Größere Gruppen leben auch in Deutschland, Pakistan, Indonesien, Australien, Taiwan und Saudi-Arabien.

[Bearbeiten]Religion
Die Mehrheit der Uiguren gehört dem sunnitischen Islam an.

Kategorien: Asiatische Ethnie | Ethnie | Bevölkerung (China) | Turkvolk | Christlicher Orient

Seite 1 2 weiter »
Dieser Artikel basiert auf dem Artikel "Uiguren" aus der freien Enzyklopädie Wikipedia und steht unter der GNU-Lizenz für freie Dokumentation. Die Liste der Autoren ist unter dieser Seite verfügbar. Der Artikel kann nur über Wikipedia bearbeitet werden

Unregistered
19-10-06, 16:26
mawu adax nima dayda amdi?adamlarga nima bolgandu?

Unregistered
20-10-06, 16:32
Oguz bey,here in this forum using the term "xinjiang" is like an insult,

so some got offended,naturaly!

next time do not use it,people are not stupid!

once I saw a beautifull Uyghur girl in a train,and asked her if she was Turkish

she was afraid and said no,no,no,and said she was from xinjiang!

I could understand her apprehension and discretion to my question,,

after all we were in an open air jail!

and "xinjiang" reveals itself

"the occupied new frontier"

with the courtesy of this forum we can say this!

but could not say this in communist china!

we all know! :)

Unregistered
20-10-06, 18:33
I guess she was a clever girl so she knew that you may work for chinese security to capture Uyghurs who are
using the terms of "Turks".

In addition, there are a lot dirty news from Istanbul like those about your Karaköy, that is why since recent time people in Uyghuristan dare to say that they are Turks or any how related.

Chinese media always bring bad news about Turkey to Uyghuristan meantime they also non-stop broadcasting how the Turkish leader kissing the ass of Jiang Zemin.

Even some bad Uyghur boys, now shame to say that they were "Turks" who used such terms in the past when they went to "boying" in chinese cities. Why, you know ? Even dirty chinese will ask you now, "Oh Turks, you mean those poor guys who kissed our dictator Jiangzemin's ass for their bread? Are they independent ?" How shamefull, isn't it ?

Oguz bey,here in this forum using the term "xinjiang" is like an insult,

so some got offended,naturaly!

next time do not use it,people are not stupid!

once I saw a beautifull Uyghur girl in a train,and asked her if she was Turkish

she was afraid and said no,no,no,and said she was from xinjiang!

I could understand her apprehension and discretion to my question,,

after all we were in an open air jail!

and "xinjiang" reveals itself

"the occupied new frontier"

with the courtesy of this forum we can say this!

but could not say this in communist china!

we all know! :)

Unregistered
22-10-06, 13:27
I guess she was a clever girl so she knew that you may work for chinese security to capture Uyghurs who are
using the terms of "Turks".

In addition, there are a lot dirty news from Istanbul like those about your Karaköy, that is why since recent time people in Uyghuristan dare to say that they are Turks or any how related.

Chinese media always bring bad news about Turkey to Uyghuristan meantime they also non-stop broadcasting how the Turkish leader kissing the ass of Jiang Zemin.

Even some bad Uyghur boys, now shame to say that they were "Turks" who used such terms in the past when they went to "boying" in chinese cities. Why, you know ? Even dirty chinese will ask you now, "Oh Turks, you mean those poor guys who kissed our dictator Jiangzemin's ass for their bread? Are they independent ?" How shamefull, isn't it ?

Absolutely true,,
I can see that sickening desperation again and again
why you Uyghur brothers channel your anger to mobilise awakening of people and resistance?
why "Dogu Turkistan Info Center in Istanbul or anybody anywhere else performing so bad?
why?
'personaly'
I was once dumb and my eyes and my perception were closed,,I could not see!
but now I'm angry with myself and Uyghurs that I knew,
why I didnt see this blody disgracefull tyranny before,damn it!
now I realise I must contribute this strugle against the outrageous injustice!
it was like having a blow on the nose!