PDA

View Full Version : Build a Uyghur country away from home

Uyghurmen
25-10-18, 22:07
My dear countrymen,

There are so many Uyghurs around the world living in fear and stateless, not to mention the millions living under the tyranny of CCP China and being brutalized in those Natsi style concentration camp. It is time for the uyghurs to think about building a country away from our homeland to address the needs of those who are living stateless, starting from next year, thousands of Uyghurs have their documents and visas expire, this will create a tragedy for the Uyghurs. If we rely on other countries, no one cares about our future, future of the Uyghurs and their tradition and culture. It is time for the Uyghurs to claim a land in the world, wether it is in antarcta or on top of the ocean or purchase a land from another country to build our nation, this would help retain our poeple and help us claim a spot in the United Nations before Chinese wipes out the Uyghur poeple. I would be happy to sale all my belongings and contribute to this noble cause, search for a Uyghur nation. In this case, at least we could issue passports for our poeple wondering around the world, lets help them come home, someday we could go back and reclaim our original home when we are firmly able to stand on our feet.

Unregistered
26-10-18, 00:51
My dear countrymen,

There are so many Uyghurs around the world living in fear and stateless, not to mention the millions living under the tyranny of CCP China and being brutalized in those Natsi style concentration camp. It is time for the uyghurs to think about building a country away from our homeland to address the needs of those who are living stateless, starting from next year, thousands of Uyghurs have their documents and visas expire, this will create a tragedy for the Uyghurs. If we rely on other countries, no one cares about our future, future of the Uyghurs and their tradition and culture. It is time for the Uyghurs to claim a land in the world, wether it is in antarcta or on top of the ocean or purchase a land from another country to build our nation, this would help retain our poeple and help us claim a spot in the United Nations before Chinese wipes out the Uyghur poeple. I would be happy to sale all my belongings and contribute to this noble cause, search for a Uyghur nation. In this case, at least we could issue passports for our poeple wondering around the world, lets help them come home, someday we could go back and reclaim our original home when we are firmly able to stand on our feet.

I 100% support and agree with this great idea.
When all our tries have not been working so far since last 60 some years, it is time to think in different way.
Uyghur people had an idea to buid a country for their own in East Turkistan, but no one knew how to do it, and have been trying to keep this for 60 years. The outcome proved that it is failed. Another 60 year or more with same idea, with same people? Lets face the reality. That old idea didn't work and will not work in the future as well. Chinese have already made the decision of wiping the entire Uyghur people out from the Earth.
Now it is time to act for Uyghur people to build a country outside of China. The idea in this post will work. If we all try, we can end up with our country, so that we can help our people and get back our East Turkistan in some day.

Unregistered
26-10-18, 20:02
14 things needed to build a country:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Country%3famp=1

Unregistered
30-10-18, 22:43
My dear countrymen,

Man tunugun youtubdin Erkin sidikning youtube channilidiki bir hanimnin gziyaritini kobul kilip sozliganda, Uygurlarning tashkilat kurulmisi wa hadimlirining tehi hichkandak kaspilashmiganligi, agar kunlarning berida hittaylarda jik ozgurush bolup, sharki turkistan, Uygurlarga kayturulup berilgan tagdirdimu, Uygurlarning hazirki sawiyisi bilan hichkandak bashkuralmaydiganligini sozlidi. Dimak, Erkin sidikning diganliri togra. Undakta kandak kilganda, Uyghurlarmu tibetlarga ohshash, muntizim kaspilashkan tashkilati wa tashkilat hadimlirini turguzalaydu?
Bundak bolishi uchun, dal mushu temida otturga koyulgandak, aldi bilan Uygurlar mayli kancha chong bolushtin kat'i nazar bir dolitini kurush kerak. Dolatni kurgandin keyin, andin shu dolatta turup uyghurlar shu dolatka keraklik bolgan, kurulmini turguzalaydu ham dolat bashkurushni oginidu.

Unregistered
31-10-18, 00:27
Ashu Youtube videosining tor adresini yezip qoysingiz boptiken. Bizmu anglap baqsaq.

Man tunugun youtubdin Erkin sidikning youtube channilidiki bir hanimnin gziyaritini kobul kilip sozliganda, Uygurlarning tashkilat kurulmisi wa hadimlirining tehi hichkandak kaspilashmiganligi, agar kunlarning berida hittaylarda jik ozgurush bolup, sharki turkistan, Uygurlarga kayturulup berilgan tagdirdimu, Uygurlarning hazirki sawiyisi bilan hichkandak bashkuralmaydiganligini sozlidi. Dimak, Erkin sidikning diganliri togra. Undakta kandak kilganda, Uyghurlarmu tibetlarga ohshash, muntizim kaspilashkan tashkilati wa tashkilat hadimlirini turguzalaydu?
Bundak bolishi uchun, dal mushu temida otturga koyulgandak, aldi bilan Uygurlar mayli kancha chong bolushtin kat'i nazar bir dolitini kurush kerak. Dolatni kurgandin keyin, andin shu dolatta turup uyghurlar shu dolatka keraklik bolgan, kurulmini turguzalaydu ham dolat bashkurushni oginidu.

Unregistered
31-10-18, 02:06
Way-wuy hazir intertte tuyup-muyupta suzleydighanlarning kuplugidin uyupmu qalisiz, yene nimisi lazim, uyingiz Erkin ependining uyige yiraq bolmighandikin shaqidek beripla uzi bilen kurushsingiz live bolidu ve shu tuyup-muyuplardinmu eniq anglaysiz.

Ashu Youtube videosining tor adresini yezip qoysingiz boptiken. Bizmu anglap baqsaq.

Unregistered
31-10-18, 08:55

Ashu 20 milyon uyghurning iqide doletni yiteklep mangidek 100 serhil qikmaydu yahki yok digen hiyalgha men ishenmeymen.