PDA

View Full Version : Awstiraliye Parlamitigha imza etish LINK ki towendikiche - KUCHEYLI

Unregistered
07-09-18, 17:15
https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Petitions/House_of_Representatives_Petitions/Petitions_General/Sign_an_e-petition

Unregistered
07-09-18, 17:22
LINK ni echip 3. betke barsingiz, ikki PETITION BAR IKEN
her ikkisige imza eting

Mr Almas Nizamidin
we
Mr NURMUHAMMAD MAJID

DIGEN IKKI ISIM NAMIDA ECHILGHAN PETITION IKEN
HER IKKISIGE IMZA QILING

ALLA REHMET QILSUN!!!

Unregistered
10-09-18, 00:54
Petition Number Petition Terms Principal Petitioner Closing Date No. of signatures Sign
EN0661 My wife and my mother were caught up in a Chinese crackdown on the Uighur Muslim minority group, jailed and detained without charge. My wife was detained on 29 March 2017, when she was on her way to a hospital to confirm the results of a home pregnancy test. She received a frenzied phone call from her mother saying Chinese police were at their family home demanding to speak to her. She was taken for questioning and hasn’t been seen since. No one knows what happened to her pregnancy. My wife and my mother was arrested for alleged political crimes like, travelling abroad, studying abroad and learning Islam. I have been fighting a lonely battle to have my wife and my mother released, speaking to members of Australian parliament, conventions in Europe, international Human Rights Organizations. I miss my wife so much. I want to bring my wife to Australia so she can feel what freedom is. https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/feb/25/i-miss-her-so-much-australian-man-pleads-for-wifes-release-from-chinese-prison Mr Almas Nizamidin 12/9/2018 1980 Sign

EN0659 In 2017, Chinese authorities initiated a network of ‘re-education’ camps targeting a number of categories of ‘suspicious’ Uyghurs for political indoctrination. Based on media reports, an estimated number of Uyghurs detained in the camps stands around one million in April 2018 across the region. Human Rights groups say they taken without trial to either prison, or secret detention camps called “re-education camps” – for alleged political crimes ranging from extremist thoughts to travelling, or studying abroad. China’s ‘re-education camp’ system puts in violation of a number of international human rights norms, including those established in the International Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance and the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights. Mr NURMUHAMMAD MAJID 12/9/2018

7976 Sign
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Share to Print
Share to Email
Share to Pinterest
Share to More