PDA

View Full Version : love and marriage issues for uighur young people abroad.

Saldat
23-01-05, 21:23
when i saw the post by Ras, i started to think about this might be a interesting topic to discuss here.
for uighur young people in turkey,german and australia, this situation is ok, coz lots of uighur families out there. how about in north america?

UYGURVATANDASH
25-01-05, 10:35
How about France? :)

from north america
26-01-05, 00:42
it's so hard to find an uyghur Mr right .

UYGURVATANDASH
28-01-05, 20:51
May be we should create something...like wedding agency?
Just joking!

Guys, its so embarassing, but I don't know Uighur well, will you marry me anyway?

someone
29-01-05, 00:07
Hello to all... How u all doing? this is a very interesting topic .. that's true u know.. there are a lot of uyghur singles around the world but we just can't find each other and we all wanna marry to a uyghur nation ofcourse.. so what I 've been thinking is if there's a web site like ( uyghursingles.com) or something like that it would be great.. so we all could put our own profile and pic and stuff.... it would be so much easier for single uyghurs to find their match..so what do u guys think about this?

Jasur
29-01-05, 08:39
I am single and looking for MS. Right. So let me know if we can start talking.

single
29-01-05, 08:41
It's very good idea!

Sultan
29-01-05, 12:15
Greetings

Very Nice Topic Guys ... About Saudi Arabia ... As You All Know That There Are Alot Of Uyghur Families Here And Also Alot Families From Western Turkistan "Uzbek , Kazak etc .." ...

I Am Sorry To Tell You Guys That The Westerns Families Are Together In Everything Not Like Us "Uyghurs" ... Even If They Have The Saudi Nationality They Will Not Allow Any Of Thier Girls To Get Marry From Saudis And Its Goes To The Young Guys Also ... Most Of Thier Families Teaches Thier Kids How To Speak In Thier Own Language ... Not Like Most Of The Uyghur Families ... They Dont Care About Teaching Thier Kids Our Language And They Dont Care If They Gave Thier Daughters And Sons To Saudis.

I Am Not Saying That All The Uyghurs Families In Saudia Are Like This But I Am Saying The Most ... Anyway ... The Uyghurs And The Uzbeks Are Doing Like Saudis In Thier Weddings Nowdays .

About Love ... This Thing Driving Me Crazy ... All The Young Turkistanis Here Trying To Fall In Love With NonTurkistanis ... i Dont Know Why ... i am Talking ABout The Two Sex Women And Men ... But One Of The Reasons Is That They ARe Shamed From The Look Of Uyghurs And They See That The Arabic Look Is The Basic Thing In Beauty And These Things ... Can You Believe It ???!!!

i Blame All The Parents And The Second Generation In Saudi Arabia Because They Forgot Where Did They Came From And Because They Are Trying To Erase Our Race Between The Arabic People In Saudia.

i am Not Against Arabic People Or Something But I Am So Mad From Our People In Saudia ... i am 24 Years Old And i Cant Talk In Our Language And It Tear My Heart Apart And Its Fault Of My Father.

Alot Of Things ... Alot Of Things Are Wrong Here ... i Dont Know From Where To Start .

Altay Mountains Be My Grave
Sultan

from north america
29-01-05, 14:59
hi guys ,actually that's not a bad idea, we should create a website like

uyghursingles.com or something like that ,i totally agree.

from north america
29-01-05, 15:02
Re: love and marriage issues for uighur young people abroad.
Posted by: Jasur (IP Logged)
Kun: January 29, 2005 12:39AM

hi , i was the one who is looking for Mr right , jasur , nice name . we should start talking as you said .

Jasur
29-01-05, 15:30
Re: love and marriage issues for uighur young people abroad.
Posted by: Jasur (IP Logged)
Kun: January 29, 2005 12:39AM

hi , i was the one who is looking for Mr right , jasur , nice name . we should start talking as you said .

Hi, Thanks for your response. I am from US, and where are you at. Lets chat at yahoo one day, tell me what is your screen name for yahoo?

Luck,

Jasur

aha
29-01-05, 16:22
ok , you tell me your yahoo ID, i will add you to my messenger list . how is that ?

UighurfromFrance
29-01-05, 21:54
Guys!
What about Europe?

To Jasur: Don't worry my brother. The day will come very soon.

To the lady who is looking for Mr. Right:
you'd better to find another way to contact each other guys. Just 4 security reasons, I think!

P.S.
Ulkemde bahar
nurlar chekildi
chickekler itip
guller ichildi
shundah bir guzel
ayning nuridyak
bu guzel ulkem...

Cheers.

aha
29-01-05, 22:14
oh , thanks for your advise anyway

Uyghur girl
30-01-05, 01:44
I think in North America, most of the time, it can be done by some kind of arrangment. For example, if you tell ur friends about urself and what u are looking for, then they may try to match u up with the available ones.
It may not be the most perfect form, however, this is the situation, and most of the marriage go well under this form. Since both sides are in US, due to the similar back groud, there does not lack common language.
Some people also go back to ET and get married.
Also, some marries other nations, which is not a crime at all, after all, their children will carry Uyghur's blood line, and it is a indeed expansion of Uyghurs. The best way for a nation to make itself prominant is to stand up and be tolarante for other cultures.
This is only my observation, and of course it can not be complete.

Best Regards

To Uyghur girl
30-01-05, 02:36
Hey,dear, May I have your email add. or MSN/Yahoo ID? I partly agree with what you said. Probably we can talk more... : )

UighurEurope
30-01-05, 08:09
Well, expansion is whenever your nation is demographically stronger and the population is significantly bigger than those to whom you are being married.
Whenever the nationality you are marriing is bigger than yours. It is, as a matter of fact, the expansion of his/her nationality, not yours.

So, be careful. If you marry someone from different nationality, it's not a crime. But forget the idea that it is "indeed and expansion of Uighurs" by doing so.
If it was the fact, then our national population wouldn't shrink so much by this time. Moreover, not all of us, even learn their Uighur language. Like we are - speaking here English, though both are Uighurs.

Therefore, If you really want to retain your natioanl identity try to find some good uighurs in your neighborhood,if not the case, Find elsewhere.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When my father left China with my mother in 50's. They had two children - my sister and my brother. Then they gave birth to three another, one of them was me.
Today, there are 10 uighur people, excluding my parents. Although each of them is trying to be a patriot, none of them speaks fluent Uighur!

That's how things work when you are in exile. Besides, feeding your family, you have to get rid of "second class nation" label on you. And sometimes to sacrifice a lot of things... Sad story...

taliban
30-01-05, 17:22
Hi guys I am happy to discuss for about this topic
I am a uyghur taliban. need to marrege but I dont know where is a good uyghur mujahideh girl

To Uyghur Europe
31-01-05, 01:01
It looks like you are the man I've been looking for. Don't tell me you already got married.

Uighur girl
31-01-05, 04:01
To the uyghur taliban,
it would be better if you forget to looking for a so called uyghur mujahiden girl. it 's implicated that you are a poor boy who had put his all wishes to the Anlah to give the uighurs liberation ------- does not know how to use own brain.

another uighur girl
31-01-05, 04:05
to Uighur girl,
thanks, that is the reality, we do not want a boy knews nothing but pray 5 times per day. you just said what our uighur girl in london wanted. thanks.

one more uighur girl
31-01-05, 04:08
to uighur girl,
thanks, they are really stupid.

UighurEurope
31-01-05, 05:08
no, I am not!

But I am not planning to...yet. Still if you want, you can contact me.
Let's try:)

To Uyghur Europe
31-01-05, 16:20
Ok,I agree! But,you are a man, you are supposed to contact me first.

muslim boy
31-01-05, 18:30
how about a boy prays 5 times every day and he fasting one month every year in ramizan and he can do some thing ...

muslimboy
31-01-05, 18:45
another uighur girl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> to Uighur girl,
> thanks, that is the reality, we do not want a boy
> knews nothing but pray 5 times per day. you just
> said what our uighur girl in london wanted.
> thanks.

how about a boy prays 5 times every day and he fasting one month every year in ramizan and he can do some thing ...

something
31-01-05, 18:45
respect!!!
but ,what you can do something else?can you tell me?I have a interest about your anwer.

muslim boy Wrote:
> how about a boy prays 5 times every day and he
> fasting one month every year in ramizan and he can
> do some thing ...

...???
31-01-05, 18:53
one more uighur girl Wrote:
> to uighur girl,
> thanks, they are really stupid.

how is the clever man in your mind ?

can you tell me what kind of people do you call them clever ?

Another uyghur girl
31-01-05, 19:01
Hello uyghur girl:
I am not agree your idea.I am respekt all of them( MUJAHID),whatever I like or not,I think they know very well how to use their own brain.I am so sorry what you are talk about...

Uighur girl Wrote:
> To the uyghur taliban,
> it would be better if you forget to looking for a
> so called uyghur mujahiden girl. it 's implicated
> that you are a poor boy who had put his all wishes
> to the Anlah to give the uighurs liberation
> ------- does not know how to use own brain.

muslim boy
31-01-05, 19:03
something Wrote:
> respect!!!
> but ,what you can do something else?can you tell
> me?I have a interest about your anwer.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> muslim boy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > how about a boy prays 5 times every day and
> he
> > fasting one month every year in ramizan and
> he can
> > do some thing ...
>

what do you want me to do ?

Another uyghur girl
31-01-05, 19:18
I do not want anything from you,just I want to know what can you to do something else? not for me ,just for SOME poor uyghur girls.

,muslim boy Wrote:
> something Wrote:
> -----
> > respect!!!
> > but ,what you can do something else?can you
> tell
> > me?I have a interest about your anwer.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > muslim boy Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > how about a boy prays 5 times every day
> and
> > he
> > > fasting one month every year in ramizan
> and
> > he can
> > > do some thing ...
> >
>
> what do you want me to do ?
>
>
>
>

my own brain
31-01-05, 19:26
you right ! he should forget that .
there is no mujahid among the uyghur girls elso they doesn't eligible to be mujahid . they can only eligible to be dancer and singger who is dance and sings for chinese and for other nation !!!

you are really stupid , you have to use your own brain some little for understanding Allah
!!!
Uighur girl Wrote:
> To the uyghur taliban,
> it would be better if you forget to looking for a
> so called uyghur mujahiden girl. it 's implicated
> that you are a poor boy who had put his all wishes
> to the Anlah to give the uighurs liberation
> ------- does not know how to use own brain.

Another uyghur girl
31-01-05, 19:34
Hello uyghur girl:
I am not agree your idea.I am respekt all of them( MUJAHID),whatever I like or not,I think they know very well how to use their own brain.I am so sorry what you are talk about...

my own brain Wrote:
> you right ! he should forget that .
> there is no mujahid among the uyghur girls elso
> they doesn't eligible to be mujahid . they can
> only eligible to be dancer and singger who is
> dance and sings for chinese and for other nation
> !!!
>
> you are really stupid , you have to use your own
> brain some little for understanding Allah
> !!!
> Uighur girl Wrote:
> -----
> > To the uyghur taliban,
> > it would be better if you forget to looking
> for a
> > so called uyghur mujahiden girl. it 's
> implicated
> > that you are a poor boy who had put his all
> wishes
> > to the Anlah to give the uighurs liberation
> > ------- does not know how to use own brain.
>
>
>

muslim boy
31-01-05, 19:40
I can look after her well also I protect her .I'll be her confidant husband . I will teach her how to understand islam and the world ............

Another uyghur girl Wrote:
> I do not want anything from you,just I want to
> know what can you to do something else? not for me
> ,just for SOME poor uyghur girls.

oh
01-02-05, 01:22
what is going on here ? we are suppose to discuss about that issue , oh god , what did you guys write , dosnt make any sense ever .

ATILA
01-02-05, 01:27
I THINK YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT THAT TALIBAN GUY.ACTUALLY, HE DOSN'T NEED TO BE IN HERE AT ALL. HE SHOULD BE THINKING THAT WHAT WE ARE TALKING HERE IS A SIN.

Saldat
01-02-05, 02:20
Hey folks, be tolerant pls.

attacking each other is not good here whatever we is right.

i think the young people living nearby should go camping or somthing together,say once a year, whether they will end up with dating or not. but the problem is who will organize this fist.

U2
01-02-05, 03:27
hi everybody,

there is a chatting software called "Skype", you can specify uighur language in your search. that's a way you guys above (Jasor, Uighur girl,.....) can get to know each other. good luck.

U2

UighurEurope
01-02-05, 08:27
To EVErybody!

So girls and boys! I agree with idea from U2. Lets do it!!!

I have already downloaded skype from www.skype.com
and waiting for you to come and join me.

Just make a search and fill language to "Uighur"...(in "skype")

BEst,
UighurEurope

P.S. Girls, keep it simple. I mean, you shouldn't care that much about somebody who is doing namaz and all the stuff. Respect his personality, as I do yours.
The way to get our independence is to gain mutual respect to each other, then unite with each other, and then fight (democratically) with common opponent.

NOthing will change in our unfortunate destiny unless we will change a bit our arrogant attitude towards each other, and our mentality to wait when someone will change our lives. NOBODY WILL. We should try ourselves.

I LOVE ALL PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, and especially YOU, my BROTHERS AND SISTERS, my UIGHUR FAMILY MEMBERS!!!

PEace!!! and FRE-E-EDOM!!!!

Uyghur Girl
01-02-05, 11:19
I think English once was the smallest nation among people arround them, but they ruled all the rest, and there are examples like this. That was the base of my argument.
Sad story for uyghurs in exiles, I mean all of us, far from home. However, we got to accept more people into our community. That is all I meant. If you keep firing people from us, and keep telling them go elsewhere, then we may left as a "pure" succiety, but a small one. By the way, "Uyghur" itself is a mixed combination of people, we have different appearance, and I am sure once in the history, we married arabics, and made them Uyghur, we have some Tibetian blood, even the Abdul Reshit Khan was indeed Mongul, but now these names left as Uyghur, that was a great expansion.
Anyway, if I am hurting ur feeling, I am very sorry, that was not what I wanted, after all, we all only want us good.
Maybe establishing a uyghur marriage network is a very good idea, :D

Uyghur Girl
01-02-05, 11:30
As for boy preying five times, it is their right and their wish, it is not anything bad. Indeed, if we accept we are Moslim, then we r supposed to follow Kuran, and it is in Kuran that we need to do our salat. However, as a human we are weak at many point, and we could not do what we should. We ask Allah's forgiveness. But if someone can perform this well, why not? There is no fight between prey five times and be open minded. After all, it is Islam, the most open religion, and the most beautiful bless from Allah to Uyghurs.

UighurEurope
01-02-05, 12:04
Guys, don't be so obsessed with religion.

I know, i know, this is important.

But what now is more important is to be OPEN-MINDED, to anything.

Today ISlam is not so popular. Regretable, what can I say.

In fact, this is a great obstacle for us in terms of our struggle for INdependence.

Because those who are willing and which is more are CAPABLE of helping us (North America, Western Europe, Scandinavia) are a bit frustrated by our Islamic culture.

Remember, and bear in minds that we are Uighurs first of all!
The nation which accepted many different religions from Idols and Maneheism to Islam.

Our nation is not Islam-born as Arabs.

We are Uighurs. Our religion should be our culture, our history, blood of our predecessors and ancient heroes.

Our religion should be future of our children who will hopefully live on their native land of ancient Hunns, Eastern Turkestan.

Islamic religion is very general. That is why it is so speculative nowadays. Especially terrorism.

Lets take its most suitable parts of GREAT ISLAMIC RELIGION to our culture and not the most FANATIC parts .

UighurEurope

Uyghur girl
01-02-05, 12:33
Only Allah knows the best, blessed are those who fighted for our freedom and shed their blood, may Allah put them in peace.
The truth in Islam is to be open minded, it is in Kuran is u worn him, if he listens not, then let him go in his way.
Islam has been part of Uyghur's culture, and it is the main factor helping us to keep our identity, otherwise, we would have been eating pork and marrying Chinese and become Chinese, like many other nations in China.
It is not being obsesiv.
As long as we keep our religion well and do no harm to western civilization, I don't think western people will be frustrated at us.
It should be everyone's freedom to practise or not to practise. After all, we are discussing about marrigae issue, so indeed it is matter of a girl and a boy, as long as they can handle each other, it is the best for them. :)

Canadian uyghur
01-02-05, 13:08
To our friend "UighurEurope":
Just a small correction on your comment “Our nation is not Islam-born as Arabs”
I think there millons of Arabs in middle east are born as Christian!

buity
01-02-05, 13:57
Hi
Who knows how can I find Uzbeks in USA?

To Uyghur Europe
01-02-05, 17:43
Hey Uyghur Europe, Who told you Islam is not popular in this world???

Islam is the second largest and fastest-growing religion in the world. There is one Muslim in every five people in today's world. Can you imagine?

People have prejudice against Muslims because they don't understand Islam at all. Prejudice comes from ignorance and fear. Usually people hate the things they afraid of.

By the way, don't forget your promise. You told me we can try. I am waiting... :-)

ras
01-02-05, 18:22
I felt some time that, whether accepting Isalm in 12th century rendered us to have our culture, plitics, and out liberty demolished.

There are loads of reasons, I could say, were cause of it.

The first, If we were not Muslim, there would not be Appak Guja, who sold his daughter to Chinese, in order to get Chinese Army's help to rule the East Turkestan.

The second, the Musilm has a very idyloistic philosophy of contrlolling people that all man kind is creatures of god and they will be ruled by a person who was sent by Allla. So, on this, we will lose our liberty, and instead we get equality, that every one is equal under the god, but lose still liberty, and feedom. ...

I hope oneday, all of us would come to one idea as Patric Henry said, "give me liberty, or give me death."

muslim boy
01-02-05, 23:18
I respect and support you may Allah bless you UyghurGirl !!!

Uyghur girl Wrote:
> Only Allah knows the best, blessed are those who
> fighted for our freedom and shed their blood, may
> Allah put them in peace.
> The truth in Islam is to be open minded, it is in
> Kuran is u worn him, if he listens not, then let
> him go in his way.
> Islam has been part of Uyghur's culture, and it is
> the main factor helping us to keep our identity,
> otherwise, we would have been eating pork and
> marrying Chinese and become Chinese, like many
> other nations in China.
> It is not being obsesiv.
> As long as we keep our religion well and do no
> harm to western civilization, I don't think
> western people will be frustrated at us.
> It should be everyone's freedom to practise or not
> to practise. After all, we are discussing about
> marrigae issue, so indeed it is matter of a girl
> and a boy, as long as they can handle each other,
> it is the best for them.

Sultan
03-02-05, 21:27
Uyghur girl Wrote:
> Also, some marries other nations, which is not a
> crime at all, after all, their children will carry
> Uyghur's blood line, and it is a indeed expansion
> of Uyghurs. The best way for a nation to make
> itself prominant is to stand up and be tolarante
> for other cultures.

---------------------

I Totaly Dissagree With You "Uyghur Girl" If An Uyghur Girl Going To Get Married From Another Nation Then Indeed It Will Not Be Expansion Of Uyghurs ... We Are Now In Dangerous Situation And Our Numbers Going Down ... We Have To Try Our Best To Get Married Only From Our Race "Uyghurs" Or Any Other Turk Race ... Ofcourse Its Not a Crime To Get Married From Another Nation But I Think This is Possible Only If We Have Our Free Eastern Turkistan ... Not Now At All ... So i Hope Everyone "Uyghurs" Men And Sepcialy Women To Try Thier Best To Get Married From Our Race And Try To Keep Our Race Save ... This is The Less Thing That We Can Do To Our Land.

Sultan

Sultan
03-02-05, 21:31
UighurEurope Wrote:
> Well, expansion is whenever your nation is
> demographically stronger and the population is
> significantly bigger than those to whom you are
> being married.
> Whenever the nationality you are marriing is
> bigger than yours. It is, as a matter of fact, the
> expansion of his/her nationality, not yours.
>
> So, be careful. If you marry someone from
> different nationality, it's not a crime. But
> forget the idea that it is "indeed and expansion
> of Uighurs" by doing so.
> If it was the fact, then our national population
> wouldn't shrink so much by this time. Moreover,
> not all of us, even learn their Uighur language.
> Like we are - speaking here English, though both
> are Uighurs.
>
> Therefore, If you really want to retain your
> natioanl identity try to find some good uighurs in
> your neighborhood,if not the case, Find
> elsewhere.
> -------------------------------

I Totaly Agree With You UyghurEurope.

Sultan

Sultan
03-02-05, 22:00
my own brain Wrote:
> you right ! he should forget that .
> there is no mujahid among the uyghur girls elso
> they doesn't eligible to be mujahid . they can
> only eligible to be dancer and singger who is
> dance and sings for chinese and for other nation
> !!!
>
> you are really stupid , you have to use your own
> brain some little for understanding Allah
> !!!

My Brother Not All The Uyghur Girls Are Like That But I Know Your Feelings Believe Me And Its Tear My Heart Apart When i Know That Some Girls Are Doing That

Altay Mountain Be My Grave
Sultan

Sultan
03-02-05, 22:14
ras Wrote:
> I felt some time that, whether accepting Isalm in
> 12th century rendered us to have our culture,
> plitics, and out liberty demolished.
>
> There are loads of reasons, I could say, were
> cause of it.
>
> The first, If we were not Muslim, there would not
> be Appak Guja, who sold his daughter to Chinese,
> in order to get Chinese Army's help to rule the
> East Turkestan.
>
> The second, the Musilm has a very idyloistic
> philosophy of contrlolling people that all man
> kind is creatures of god and they will be ruled by
> a person who was sent by Allla. So, on this, we
> will lose our liberty, and instead we get
> equality, that every one is equal under the god,
> but lose still liberty, and feedom. ...
>
>
> I hope oneday, all of us would come to one idea as
> Patric Henry said, "give me liberty, or give me
> death."
---------------------------------------------------------

Well ... For Me i Put Our Race In The Most Important Things In Life And Its Even More Important Than The Religion ... Dont Think That i am Not Muslim ... I Am Muslim And Proud To Be One But My Race Become First ... I Do Like All The Heros And The Mujahids "Husam Mahsoum" Who Gave Thier Lifes For The Freedom Of Our Land ... I Know That If We "Uyghurs" Were Christians We Would Have Our Free Country By The Help Of Other Christians Countries Like America And Europe Just Like What Happened Eastern Taimour In Indonesia ... And I Know Also That If We Were Not Muslims Maybe Now We Are Lost Inside The Chinese Like What Happened To The Manshourians.

About The Marriage Thing ... i am Against Any Contact In Marriage With Any Other Nations Until We Get Our Lands Back ... I Am Not Racist ... I Am A Patriot.

Anyway ... Our Freedom Will Come Only By Blood Only By Sacrificing Our Selfs To The Sands Of Our Holy Lands.

Sultan
03-02-05, 22:20
i Wrote To Much Today lol

Anyway ... The Singleuyghurs.com Is a Great Idea Guys And i Hope That It Will Be Done.

i Know Its Late But Happy New Year And Eid Mubarak To All Of You My Brothers And Sisters Uyghurs And i Really Hope From The Bottom Of My Heart That We Will All Meet Each Other In Our Free Land.

Your Brother
Sultan

U2
04-02-05, 01:26
Hey brothers,get to the subject, how we can find available uighur girls.

U2

UighurEurope
04-02-05, 11:25
We shouldn't try even.

This is utopia.
Let's think about how to feed the family when you got married.:)
Because to marry is not a big deal, actually.

Am I right here?

To UighurEurope
04-02-05, 14:59
You are absolutely wrong!
I think you lack the confidence about your future. You don't even have the courage to take care of your family, do you?
Agree or not, family is the most important, but not whole,to be honest, part of human life. Without it, life is not complete.
You don't wanna get married, because you haven't seen me yet. I'm sure you'll change your mind.

good to talk about
04-02-05, 21:28
Sultan,

It is good that you started to talk about the Uyghurs in Saudi. Please write more about the life in there....

==============
i am Not Against Arabic People Or Something But I Am So Mad From Our People In Saudia ... i am 24 Years Old And i Cant Talk In Our Language And It Tear My Heart Apart And Its Fault Of My Father.

Alot Of Things ... Alot Of Things Are Wrong Here ... i Dont Know From Where To Start .

Sultan

UighurEurope
04-02-05, 23:12
To UighurEurope Wrote:
> You are absolutely wrong!
> I think you lack the confidence about your future.
> You don't even have the courage to take care of
> your family, do you?
> Agree or not, family is the most important, but
> not whole,to be honest, part of human life.
> Without it, life is not complete.
> You don't wanna get married, because you haven't
> seen me yet. I'm sure you'll change your mind.
>

Whatever, my thoughts are my thoughts, when I wrote that message, I didn't mean: "Hey guys, come on! Read between lines! I am completely lost Uighur dude! Ugly, stupid and with no future! Never marry me!" Ha-ha-ha.

If you are so confident in yourself, that's good.
My confidence is in my power to keep my mouth shut, when necessary. Believe me, sometimes it helps.

So how can we get in touch, my confident Uighur Lady?

UighurEurope
04-02-05, 23:19
If you really want to marry me, no problem... really...
I am fed up of my lonely life... already understood, that the only woman who understands Uighur man is Uighur woman.

So, welcome!

To UighurEurope
05-02-05, 02:49
I am not the lady willing to marry anyone who wishes. Do you think you are strong enought to be my man? If the answer is yes,come back and contact me.

UighurEurope
05-02-05, 08:56
So, I came back and contacted you!

give me your contact details, please.