PDA

View Full Version : chinese visa

Unregistered
24-02-17, 07:11
Has anyone had any success applying chinese visa recently? I have applied Chinese visa number of times in order to visit my family back home, but my application has been rejected every single time without any explanation. Just to find out if it is the same as anyone who was born in China, unfortunately. Is there anything we can do as a us citizen?

Unregistered
24-02-17, 10:36
Has anyone had any success applying chinese visa recently? I have applied Chinese visa number of times in order to visit my family back home, but my application has been rejected every single time without any explanation. Just to find out if it is the same as anyone who was born in China, unfortunately. Is there anything we can do as a us citizen?

Are you English speaking Uyghur? or min kao han?

Unregistered
24-02-17, 17:31
I suggest you to keep applying and asking for the reasons. Currently, it takes 4 months to a fews years for person from Uyghur background. Normally, they don't explain reasons for not granting the visa, but that is obvious a permission is requested from your local police station back in your original hometown where your Chinese household was registered.

Meslihet
24-02-17, 19:49
Very simple: To be an active member of the UAA, stay firm on front line of the demonstration against China, then submit your visa application.

Unregistered
25-02-17, 01:15
Hee, shundaq. Aktip siyasi yaki diniy paaliyetchi. Hitaygha qarshi aldinqi sep qehrimani, doletmu dolet arilap, Sherqi Turkistan we Wahabi teshwiqatchisi. Emme her ikki yilda "Xinjiang"gha berip biharaman oynap gelguchi, uruqtuqqanliri Hitay ruhsitide nurghun pul bilen kilip "oynap"ketkuchiler heli bar.

Unregistered
25-02-17, 06:29
I suggest you to keep applying and asking for the reasons. Currently, it takes 4 months to a fews years for person from Uyghur background. Normally, they don't explain reasons for not granting the visa, but that is obvious a permission is requested from your local police station back in your original hometown where your Chinese household was registered.

Just un-fucking-believable! Yep, they had accepted my application, then asked me to wait for 30 days. However, they made a call to cellphone stating that my visa has been rejected. I asked an explanation, they said, because you were Uyghur, and you local police office told us not to issue you a visa. It is just unbearable to hear from them that you CAN not go back and visit your family, you know, it is just unf*ckingbelieable. It is nerve racking to prepare for the visa application, let alone being fully aware you weren't able to get the visa. I had filled out two separate application: one is regular application and the other is full mandarin Chinese which includes your entire life history since you were born.

My question would be, is there anyway we could ask our local passport office not to put our birth place( china) on our passport or just simply put overseas born/ naturalized us citizen.

I am really tired of being discriminated again for being who I am.

Unregistered
25-02-17, 11:23
I am assuming you applied political asylum, if not please forgive and ignore my comments below.
When we seek political asylum we repeatedly asked, begged and cried not to send us back to China because our life is in danger. We will be most likely prisone and executed because of we are Uyghur.

Now, I am assuming you have become US citizen and want to go back to where you are fearful of your life. If Chinese embassy approved your visa that means you are not being discriminated so you can give up your citizenship and denounce your political asylum and become Chinese citizen.

If your visa application is not approved that means your political asylum was justified and you are still being discriminated ,no need to curse.

Unregistered
25-02-17, 12:35
I am assuming you applied political asylum, if not please forgive and ignore my comments below.
When we seek political asylum we repeatedly asked, begged and cried not to send us back to China because our life is in danger. We will be most likely prisone and executed because of we are Uyghur.

Now, I am assuming you have become US citizen and want to go back to where you are fearful of your life. If Chinese embassy approved your visa that means you are not being discriminated so you can give up your citizenship and denounce your political asylum and become Chinese citizen.

If your visa application is not approved that means your political asylum was justified and you are still being discriminated ,no need to curse.

kayta sinap beking, weten bizning, beriximiz kirek.

Unregistered
25-02-17, 14:41

I believe you are just pretending to be shithead here, however, just want to let you know that it doesn't matter however you derive your citizenship in the united states. Once you become citizen of the US, you are an American citizen and you are no different than any other Americans.

The main issue here is I am an American citizen, and under the law, I am considered a US citizen and I should be treated equally as any American citizen. When I apply chinese visa ( not trying to give up american citizenship here) I should be treated as same as any other American citizen.

Unregistered
25-02-17, 14:53
Tell that to Xinjingping.

Unregistered
27-02-17, 02:12
There at leat a million Han Chinese asylum seeker live USA and other a million more elsewhere. They often go China to visit their family members without much dificulty.

Unregistered
27-02-17, 09:02
There at leat a million Han Chinese asylum seeker live USA and other a million more elsewhere. They often go China to visit their family members without much dificulty.

I agree with you 100%. When you look at the asylee statistics, you will know how many chinese apply for Asylum every year and how many have been approved every year. And, yet Chinese is the NUMBER 1 when it comes to Asylum protection. You might have heard stories that one law firm in New York lead their HAn chinese clients to pretend to be Uyghur or Tibetan, so that their asylum application can be approved. They do anything to settle in good ole USA, but the very people who needs protection cant get it. Take a look at the information below, and you will know how many chinese are settling in the USA, let alone with Asylum protection. Yet, they get their visas without any issues, but we, we will have to face the hurdles after hurdles.

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Refugees_Asylees_2015.pdf

(Ranked by 2015 country of nationality)
Country of nationality
2015 2014 2013

China, People's Republic ........... 6,192/ 23.7% 7,884/ 33.7% 8,585/ 34.1%
El Salvador ..................... 2,173 /8.3 % 369 / 1.6 % 252/ 1.0%
Guatemala ...................... 2,082 / 8.0% 486/ 2.1% 384/ 1.5%
Egypt .......................... 1,666/ 6.4% 2,842/ 12.2% 3,376/ 13.4%
Honduras. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1,416/ 5.4% 242 / 1.0% 199/ 0.8%
Syria .......................... 974 /3.7% 914/ 3.9% 798/ 3.2%
Ethiopia ........................ 879/ 3.4% 833/ 3.6% 890/ 3.5%
Mexico ........................ 870/ 3.3% 592/ 2.5 % 357/ 1.4%