PDA

View Full Version : The Journey to my Homeland part2

Shahriyar Mavlan
27-08-06, 23:22
http://www.meshrep.com/wforum/viewtopic.php?t=11194

Unregistered
28-08-06, 13:40
Hey, Uyghur kid,

Thanks for sharing the pictures from our back home. I’ve gotten a little confusion by your captures under the pics. However, the water there will never let you die if you drink it. You dad probably grew up by drinking water like that, and walking in the dirty and dusty roads. Anyway, I understand you, young kid. But, I can not understand why your dad did not picture the reality there as you saw. Anyway, I appreciate what you did, and your home work was well done! You did learnt a lot now!

At the end, I just want to give a little advice to parents in aboard. Please do not let your kids become “American”, “Canadian”, … Let them know who you are, where you are from, what your culture is. And let them learn their “parents’” language.

Once again, thank you for your real life snapshots.
Bir uyghur

Unregistered
28-08-06, 23:01
I am so upset that you used so many " dirt " or " dirty Uyghur" in your photo explanation, it seems that you never been or seen how dirty Chinatown is in New-York or how blacks take heat from burning trash in ghostly streets in Black ghettos in Washington D.C.

Apparently You are an Ignorant kid and your dad is clearly looser in terms of how to upbringing a Uyghur kid in America.

No doubt about that, Gulja is dirty but Gulja is dirty with its own distinguish culture, Kid, go to countryside in New Mexico how dirty, and how backward it is.....

and New Mexico they even do not have their own culture.

Probably you think Drinking darn Soda or Eat Burger king is Culture and clean......

Kid, You look so Asian(Mongol) and I can feel that you shame about who you are.

Shame on your dad! He raised an Ignorant American.

Unregistered
29-08-06, 01:48
mouvlanning oghli qanchilik bolmaqchiti deysiz? terbiye ata-anisigha baghliq ish. yurtini yaxshi koridighan ata-ana balisigha bundaq terbiye qilmasliqi kirek edi. ozi yurtini yaxshi kormigechke, balisighimu yurtini paskina dep ugitish kirekmu emdi?
Sokratning oghli mouvlanning oghlidin tuzukrek oxshimamda?

I am so upset that you used so many " dirt " or " dirty Uyghur" in your photo explanation, it seems that you never been or seen how dirty Chinatown is in New-York or how blacks take heat from burning trash in ghostly streets in Black ghettos in Washington D.C.

Apparently You are an Ignorant kid and your dad is clearly looser in terms of how to upbringing a Uyghur kid in America.

No doubt about that, Gulja is dirty but Gulja is dirty with its own distinguish culture, Kid, go to countryside in New Mexico how dirty, and how backward it is.....

Probably you think Drinking darn Soda or Eat Burger king is Culture and clean......

Unregistered
29-08-06, 20:17
Give him a break, he is just a kid! He reacted to what he saw---dirtiness and poverty, but he failed to see the full picture behind it and thus put all the blame squarely on the people (they are partially responsible though). But again, I would not expect him to. At least he paid attention to what he saw there. There are many blind people among us who act like walking dead. A person who see things and reacts to it is a thinking person. A thinking person eventually could get to the bottom of things. I am sure he will understand the reality there some day when grow older.

Nothing he said indicates he is ashamed of his ethnic heritage unless you claim dirtyness as one. Being ashamed of being dirty is in fact quite healthy. After all, lack of that kind of shame is partly to blame for the conditions.
He may be the first Uyghur kid grew up in the west to react to this situation there this way, but he won't be the last. Therefore, instead of lashing out at young kids as an idiot, we should try to explain to them why the things are the way they are. His parents did not do good job in this regard. But, it is possible that he did not buy his parents explanation and went ahead with his own thinking anyway. You know how the American teenagers are. His time will come. It took us a life time to understand it.

minkaohan
29-08-06, 21:19
Mevlankam ghuljida sayahet khilip yurgen kunlerde, Mevlankamning hoxnising oghli yugurep kilip dadisigha:"dada,dada!bizning khoza henzu
hoxnimizning qoxkhisini imiwaldi"deptu, dadisi anqe perwa khilmastin
oghligha kulup turup:"kerek yohk oghlum,hoxnimiz Mevlan akangni oyge
qahkirghanda ghozini uninggha soyup birimiz ,qunki u "minkaohan"emesmu!"deptu.

Unregistered
29-08-06, 21:50
Bu Mavlan digen mexlukh wetenge berip kelip, u yerde hemme adem Xenzuche sozleydighan bolup ketiptu, bu bolmaptu dep yurgenmish. Hey mexlukh, kichigingdin bashlap Hitayche okhudung, uninggha gep yokh sundakhmu. Sendek Hitay teslimchilir yokhalghanda andin Hitayche sozlimeydighan bolidu. Ozengning nime ikenligingni ukhup bashkhilargha birnime digin. Wizdansizlighing ozeng bilen ketsun! Balangnimu ozengge oxshash wizdansiz khilip yoghatip khoymighin!

Unregistered
31-08-06, 17:03
Shahriyar balam,

Sen Amerikida chong bolghan balilarning birsi. Shunga
ozeng oylighan nersini ozeng musteqil bayan
qilalaydighan bolup chong bolghin. Wizdanliq,
yalghan eytmaydighan bolup chong bolghin. Dadangning
kushkurtishi bilen birnimilerni yezip yurmigin.
Dadangni hergiz dorimighin. Dadang dayim eski ishlarni
qilip yurushni yaxshi koridu. Dadang dayim
bashqilarni soqashturup oynashni yaxshi koridu. Bu
toghurluq missal alsam sanap tugitelmeymen. Shuni
bilginki, bashqilar ustidin yalghandin gep toqup
yurush hem yalghan sozlesh insan wizdanigha puttunley xilap ish.
Bu ishlar dadangdek wizdansizlar bilenla ketsun.
Dadangni dorisang kichik turupla wizdansiz, yalghanchi,
tokmetxor digen namni eliwalisen. Dadanggha dep
qoyghin, dadang hazir burunqi peskeshlik senimige
yene desseymen dep xam xiyalda boliwatidu. Axirida
reswa bolidighini yenila ashu dadang. Sening kelguside
wizdanliq, millitimizge yaramliq adem bolup
chiqishinggha ishinimen. Yene bir dep qoyidighinim
Uyghurchini yaxshi ugengin. Resimdiki
chushendurushlerni Uyghurche yazalaydighan bolghin
balam. Bizge ashundaq Uyghur perzentliri kerek.

Seni soyidighan bir qerindishingdin.