PDA

View Full Version : Shame on Uyghur kids born aboard

Unregistered
16-07-06, 01:43
Hey boy, learn how to be an Uyghur boy:

In such case you never have to waste your time with those initial actions like let her kissing you or providng free massage etc., and yu have to go further action. Remember boy done is DONE. Then neigher you no she will complain each other.

This is my story of last night which made my mind sick. I was believing that Uyghur girls from a good Uyghur family in aboard will try to keep their blood pure. I was shoked as I been rejected by a young lady broght up in a forign country. She kissed me frist and said that I was a great guy andshe never imagan that Uyghur guys from East Turkistan is this much nice. However, After the kiss she told me that she got a Afghan boy friend
and she really likes him.... I was devestated..... Hudayim towa dewettim.... I hope Uyghur parents could take the best care of their chaildren in overseas and pour our ethnic dignity to their blood!!! I don`t want to see that our blood mixing with others.

Thanks

eclipse
19-07-06, 00:11
oh please what is this idiocy?????
stop being a racist and use your brain....
she should not have kissed u since she had a bf,
but she did come clean with you. what is the point
mentioning her boyfriends nationality or race????

the majority of uyghurs are friendly peacefull and
hardworking people who had lived peacefully with a lot of different
turkick tribes and others in central asia for thousands of years,

do not shame your self and the uyghur community in general.
go read some books instead, maybe you will learn the reasons why she rejected you!!!!!

Unregistered
19-07-06, 05:57
Hey boy, learn how to be an Uyghur boy:

In such case you never have to waste your time with those initial actions like let her kissing you or providng free massage etc., and yu have to go further action. Remember boy done is DONE. Then neigher you no she will complain each other.

UYGUR GIRLS not clever they are like chinese sleeping every boys you are must be happy she tell you rigth dont believe them. they are coming abroad to find man every woman or girl i know in abroad they are beach ... divorsed. not virgin , smoking, drinking ........... this is very true
if you look your around you ll see