PDA

View Full Version : Rahmonbobo Anwarbobo ogly

Unregistered
12-07-06, 01:48
I am looking for a cousin of my father, Rahmonbobo Anwarbobo ogly, who used to live in Sinjan, but later immigrated to US. My father left Sinjan in 1959. Since that time they didn't meet each other. We've heard that he teaches in one of universities of Washington, DC.
I suppose that the book: Sinicization Beyond the Great Wall: China's Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region may belongs to him. It would be very kindful if anybody who knows him would share any information.
Right now I am in Fairfax Virginia and looking forward to meet my relative here and it also would be a big surprize for my father who lives in Uzbekistan and plans to visit my family soon

Unregistered
12-07-06, 03:04
Anwar Rahman lives in Morges, Switzerland, not in Washington, DC as you mentioned. He is also know as Anwar Payzulla.
Anyway, I did forward you message to him.

I am looking for a cousin of my father, Rahmonbobo Anwarbobo ogly, who used to live in Sinjan, but later immigrated to US. My father left Sinjan in 1959. Since that time they didn't meet each other. We've heard that he teaches in one of universities of Washington, DC.
I suppose that the book: Sinicization Beyond the Great Wall: China's Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region may belongs to him. It would be very kindful if anybody who knows him would share any information.
Right now I am in Fairfax Virginia and looking forward to meet my relative here and it also would be a big surprize for my father who lives in Uzbekistan and plans to visit my family soon

Unregistered
12-07-06, 08:44
Sometimes my wireless keyboard does stupid things. There are some letters are missing:

"He is also known as Anwar Payzulla."
"Anyway, I did forward your message to him."

Anwar Rahman lives in Morges, Switzerland, not in Washington, DC as you mentioned. He is also know as Anwar Payzulla.
Anyway, I did forward you message to him.

Unregistered
12-07-06, 12:40
He used to live in Washington state not Washington DC. Rahman's sister Merhaba (Anvarhan baba's daughter) lives in Monterey California. Ablehet's wife. Leave me your email address and I will send you Merhaba's phone number.

Unregistered
12-07-06, 14:01
Do not get confused. It seems there exist two Anwar Rahman: One lives in Switzerland, he wrote the book about chinese assimilation policy in ET; the other one lives in Washington, he is the one you are looking for.

He used to live in Washington state not Washington DC. Rahman's sister Merhaba (Anvarhan baba's daughter) lives in Monterey California. Ablehet's wife. Leave me your email address and I will send you Merhaba's phone number.

Unregistered
12-07-06, 22:37
Last one is exactly the person whom I am looking for.
Thank you very much for your help in this matter. I appreciate the fast response time as well.
I would be very grateful if you leave their contacts to bahrashid@hotmail.com

Do not get confused. It seems there exist two Anwar Rahman: One lives in Switzerland, he wrote the book about chinese assimilation policy in ET; the other one lives in Washington, he is the one you are looking for.