PDA

View Full Version : The Wall of Hate: Blind Justice

Unregistered
04-06-06, 04:09
Please view this short film issued by the UN International Criminal Court.

It is hard to believe that "the defender" of freedom and democracy-the United States of America- supports the most racist country on the planet- Isreal- politically, economically, and militarily. Blind justice... It reminded me of the suffering of Uyghur people. What would be our future?

http://www.thewallofhate.org/film/thewall.wmv

Unregistered
04-06-06, 10:36
Just play the game well and be hopefull for our future. Justice will win. Isreal is not a successfull country yet.
Love
me

Real Uyghur
04-06-06, 11:28
You again. What does your future has to do with ours? What do you know about suffering? You may be good at playing games, but you do not know that we Uyghurs recognize and feel each other even when we are writing in English or any other languages. You feel different. Do not waste your time trying to pass for an Uyghur.
Ming oyan oynisangmu beribir, sining yaman niyiting emelge ashmaydu.

Please view this short film issued by the UN International Criminal Court.

It is hard to believe that "the defender" of freedom and democracy-the United States of America- supports the most racist country on the planet- Isreal- politically, economically, and militarily. Blind justice... It reminded me of the suffering of Uyghur people. What would be our future?

http://www.thewallofhate.org/film/thewall.wmv

Unregistered
04-06-06, 16:51
hmm, sounds like you need a doctor ( I mean, Psychiatry). :) You have serious symptom of delusion. It is a mental illness...

You again. What does your future has to do with ours? What do you know about suffering? You may be good at playing games, but you do not know that we Uyghurs recognize and feel each other even when we are writing in English or any other languages. You feel different. Do not waste your time trying to pass for an Uyghur.
Ming oyan oynisangmu beribir, sining yaman niyiting emelge ashmaydu.