PDA

View Full Version : Letter action for Rebiya's children and grandchildren

Unregistered
03-06-06, 03:31
Hi folks:

My name is Kathy and I was active in the Uyghur movement a few years ago, and hopefully will renew that, starting now.

I was very upset to learn that nine of Rebiya Kadeer's children and grandchildren have been detained, and that two of her sons were severely beaten by police. I really wish that the Xinjiang authorities would leave this family alone. Yesterday on June 2nd, Amnesty International issued an Urgent Action Appeal for these detentions and the beating. I tried my best to adapt AI's Urgent Action Appeal into letter form to make it easier for people to send appeals to the Xinjiang authorities. Posted below are the addresses and other contact info for the Chinese/Xinjiang government officials to whom Amnesty International suggests that appeals be sent. Below that is the letter adaptation of AI's Urgent Action. Good luck and thank you very much.

Peace and love,
Kathy
Prime Minister of the People's Republic of China:
WEN Jiabao Guojia Zongli
The State Council
9 Xihuangcheng Genbeijie
Beijingshi 100032
People's Republic of ChinaFax: +86 10 65292345 (c/o Ministry of Communication)
Email: gazette@mail.gov.cn
Salutation: Your Excellency

Chairman of the Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Regional People's Government
Ismail TILIWALDI Zhuxi
Xinjiang Weiwuer Zizhiqu Renmin Zhengfu
2 Zhongshanlu
Wulumuqishi 830041
Xinjiang Weiwuer Zizhiqu
People's Republic of ChinaEmail: master@xinjiang.gov.cn
Salutation: Dear Chairman

Mayor of Wulumuqi Municipal People's Government
Shokrat Zakir Shizhang
Wulumuqi Shizhengfu Bangongting
1316 Kelamayi Donglu
Wulumuqi Shi 830063
Xinjiang Weiwuer Zizhiqu
People's Republic of ChinaFax: +86 991 4689654
Salutation: Dear Mayor

Dear ______:

I am writing because I am deeply concerned about nine of the children and grandchildren of famous Uyghur businesswoman, Rebiya Kadeer, who were detained without cause by the police on or around the evening of May 29, 2006 in Urumqi, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. Their names are Ablikim Abdiriyim (male, aged 32), Alim Abdiriyim (male, aged 30), Rushangul Abdiriyim (female, aged 36), Kaysar (male, aged approximately 38), Rayila (female, aged 24), Razia (female, aged 15), Sardar Kaysar (male, aged 9), Epar Alim (female, aged 4), and Turghun (male, aged 8).

After three of the individuals listed above -- Ablikim, Alim and Rushangul Abdiriyim, who are adult children of Rebiya Kadeer – were detained by the police on the evening of May 29th, they were forcibly taken to a camp site called Nansan outside Urumqi where Ablikim Abdiriyim and Alim Abdiriyim were severely beaten by police officers. Ablikim lost consciousness and was taken to a hospital for medical attention. The three siblings reportedly remain in police custody, although their whereabouts and state of health are unclear. The other six individuals, who include four children (one as young as four years old), were detained by police in Urumqi at approximately the same time and their whereabouts are also unclear.

I ask that the Xinjiang authorities immediately disclose the whereabouts of all nine of these individuals and release them immediately from police detention. It appears that the only reasons these individuals were detained in the first place were: to prevent them from meeting with a United States Congressional Team affiliated with the US Congressional Human Rights Caucus, which is currently visiting the XUAR at the invitation of the Chinese authorities; and to retaliate against their mother and grandmother, Rebiya Kadeer, for her peaceful and lawful political activities in the United States. This is not the first time that members of Ms. Kadeer’s family have been targeted by the authorities. Her family members have been arbitrarily detained on other occasions and have been repeatedly subjected to police harassment. In addition, their freedoms of speech and association have been violated.

If these nine individuals have been charged with crimes, please ensure that they have immediate access to lawyers of their choice, to other family members, and to any necessary medical treatment pending their release. Please also ensure that they are not maltreated in any way. In addition, please conduct a full, independent, and impartial investigation into the beatings of Ablikim Abdiriyim and Alim Abdiriyim and assure that the police officers who are responsible for the brutal assault are prosecuted.

In addition, I ask that the authorities stop harassing Ms. Kadeer’s family members. It has gotten to the point where the authorities are targeting Ms. Kadeer’s small grandchildren. Please assure that these individuals are not harassed any longer.

Sincerely, Hi folks:

My name is Kathy and I was active in the Uyghur movement a few years ago, and hopefully will renew that, starting now.

I was very upset to learn that nine of Rebiya Kadeer's children and grandchildren have been detained, and that two of her sons were severely beaten by police. I really wish that the Xinjiang authorities would leave this family alone. Yesterday on June 2nd, Amnesty International issued an Urgent Action Appeal for these detentions and the beating. I tried my best to adapt AI's Urgent Action Appeal into letter form to make it easier for people to send appeals to the Xinjiang authorities. Posted below are the addresses and other contact info for the Chinese/Xinjiang government officials to whom Amnesty International suggests that appeals be sent. Below that is the letter adaptation of AI's Urgent Action. Good luck and thank you very much.

Peace and love,
Kathy
Prime Minister of the People's Republic of China:
WEN Jiabao Guojia Zongli
The State Council
9 Xihuangcheng Genbeijie
Beijingshi 100032
People's Republic of ChinaFax: +86 10 65292345 (c/o Ministry of Communication)
Email: gazette@mail.gov.cn
Salutation: Your Excellency

Chairman of the Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Regional People's Government
Ismail TILIWALDI Zhuxi
Xinjiang Weiwuer Zizhiqu Renmin Zhengfu
2 Zhongshanlu
Wulumuqishi 830041
Xinjiang Weiwuer Zizhiqu
People's Republic of ChinaEmail: master@xinjiang.gov.cn
Salutation: Dear Chairman

Mayor of Wulumuqi Municipal People's Government
Shokrat Zakir Shizhang
Wulumuqi Shizhengfu Bangongting
1316 Kelamayi Donglu
Wulumuqi Shi 830063
Xinjiang Weiwuer Zizhiqu
People's Republic of ChinaFax: +86 991 4689654
Salutation: Dear Mayor

Dear ______:

I am writing because I am deeply concerned about nine of the children and grandchildren of famous Uyghur businesswoman, Rebiya Kadeer, who were detained without cause by the police on or around the evening of May 29, 2006 in Urumqi, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. Their names are Ablikim Abdiriyim (male, aged 32), Alim Abdiriyim (male, aged 30), Rushangul Abdiriyim (female, aged 36), Kaysar (male, aged approximately 38), Rayila (female, aged 24), Razia (female, aged 15), Sardar Kaysar (male, aged 9), Epar Alim (female, aged 4), and Turghun (male, aged 8).

After three of the individuals listed above -- Ablikim, Alim and Rushangul Abdiriyim, who are adult children of Rebiya Kadeer – were detained by the police on the evening of May 29th, they were forcibly taken to a camp site called Nansan outside Urumqi where Ablikim Abdiriyim and Alim Abdiriyim were severely beaten by police officers. Ablikim lost consciousness and was taken to a hospital for medical attention. The three siblings reportedly remain in police custody, although their whereabouts and state of health are unclear. The other six individuals, who include four children (one as young as four years old), were detained by police in Urumqi at approximately the same time and their whereabouts are also unclear.

I ask that the Xinjiang authorities immediately disclose the whereabouts of all nine of these individuals and release them immediately from police detention. It appears that the only reasons these individuals were detained in the first place were: to prevent them from meeting with a United States Congressional Team affiliated with the US Congressional Human Rights Caucus, which is currently visiting the XUAR at the invitation of the Chinese authorities; and to retaliate against their mother and grandmother, Rebiya Kadeer, for her peaceful and lawful political activities in the United States. This is not the first time that members of Ms. Kadeer’s family have been targeted by the authorities. Her family members have been arbitrarily detained on other occasions and have been repeatedly subjected to police harassment. In addition, their freedoms of speech and association have been violated.

If these nine individuals have been charged with crimes, please ensure that they have immediate access to lawyers of their choice, to other family members, and to any necessary medical treatment pending their release. Please also ensure that they are not maltreated in any way. In addition, please conduct a full, independent, and impartial investigation into the beatings of Ablikim Abdiriyim and Alim Abdiriyim and assure that the police officers who are responsible for the brutal assault are prosecuted.

In addition, I ask that the authorities stop harassing Ms. Kadeer’s family members. It has gotten to the point where the authorities are targeting Ms. Kadeer’s small grandchildren. Please assure that these individuals are not harassed any longer.

Sincerely,

Unregistered
03-06-06, 07:13
Ismail Tiliwaldi bilen Shöhret Zakirning gepi ötmeydu bolsa Wanglequan bilen Zhangxiuming gha yazsa boptiken chünki ular heqiqi hojayin siyaset belgiligüchi qatillar!!!!!!

birersinglar chiqip buni "tarzan" tiligha terjime qilip qoyanglar rehmet, cok teshekkürler!!!!!

Unregistered
03-06-06, 07:13
Ismail Tiliwaldi bilen Shöhret Zakirning gepi ötmeydu bolsa Wanglequan bilen Zhangxiuming gha yazsa boptiken chünki ular heqiqi hojayin siyaset belgiligüchi qatillar!!!!!!

birersinglar chiqip buni ENGILIZ tiligha terjime qilip qoyanglar rehmet, cok teshekkürler!!!!!

Oghuzhan
03-06-06, 08:55
Xitay tajawuzchillirining yolsizliqi ashqanche xelqimizning ghezep nepriti teshiwatidu. Xitaylarning siyasiy öktichilerge qaratqan bu bir qatar chekidin ashqan zorawanliqi we namertliki aldida tiz püksek Bügün Rabiye hedimizning ailisining beshigha kelgen ish ete her bir Sherqi Türkistanliq qerindishimizning beshigha kelidu. biz beshimizgha kelidighan teximu chong bexitsizliklerning aldini alayli, bu bana sewep belen weten-millet dawasimizni yene bir balgdaq ewjige kötüreyli deydikenmiz, Meniwiy Animiz, Uyghur Kishlik hoquq herikitining bashlamchisi, Amerika Uyghur jemiyitining Prezdenti Rabiye Qadirning etrapigha zich uyushup, qolimizdin qandaq bir ish kelse shu shekilde Xitaygha bolghan naraziliqimiz we musteqilliq teliwimizni her türlik shekiller belen bildürishimiz kerek.
Xitay hökümiti nöwettiki Xelqara weziyetning Uyghuristanliqlarning weten millet dawasi üchün paydiliq bolup ketiwatqanliqigha chidap turalmay Milliy Rehber Rabiye Apimizning ailisige zeherxendilik qilip bizning musteqilliq eradimizge chek qoymaqchi we shu arqiliq bizni qorqutmaqchi boliwatidu. emma bu qarghish tekkür hökümet Uyghur xelqining sewre qachisining tolghanliqini, pichaqning alla burun göshni kesip süngekte toxtighanliqini bilelmey qeliwatidu. Xitay tajawuzchilliri meyli qattiq qolluq qilsun meyli xelqimizni aldap baqsun ularning rezil meqsetlirige yetish xam xiyali barghanche küpükke aylinidu. hazir xelqara jemmiyet bizning neme üchün küresh qiliwatqanlöiqimizni, Xitaylarning yerim esirdin köpraq waqit ichide bizge qanchilik derijide zulum salghanliqini, milliy musteqiliq herikitimizning texirsiz we heqqaniy heriket ikenlikini tonup yetti.Xitaylarning dunya tinchliqigha keltürish ehtimali bolghan buzghunchiliqinimu xeli eniq derijide mölcherlidi. dunya jamaetchiliki haman bir küni siyasiy jehette tinchimaywatqan Merkizi Asiyani Bu ziminning qanuniy egilliri bolghan Uyghuristanliqlarning qoli arqiliq edare qilishnimu tonup yetidu. bundaq bir ehwalda özimizni yaxshi ongshuwelishimiz, ümitsizlenmeslikimiz we rohiy ghalibiyetke berilmeslikimiz, tiriship tirmiship, xelqara weziyetni obdan melcherklep, qolni-qolgha tutup küresh qilishimiz, bes qilmasliqimiz, chongchiliq qilmasliqimiz, qerindashlarni he dese chetke qaqmasliqimiz, shu arqiliq xelqara jamaetchilik aldida bular özlirining ishini özliri edare qilalaydighan, özining nenini özi tepip yeleydighan xeliqken degen pikirni shekillendürishke tirishishimiz, bir birimizge epuchan, sewrichan, mehriban bolishimiz, qolimizdin kelgenche öz-ara yardemchi bolishimiz lazim.

Biz qandaq qolsaq özimizni heqqi weten millet ishlirigha ataymiz? Qandaq qilsaq özimiz qilalaydighan eng töwen derijidiki bir ehmiyetlik ish arqiliq xelqimizning derdige derman bolimiz? bu heqte hemmimizning özimizni bir qetim tekshürep beqishini, yetersizlikler bayqalsa waqtida züzitip, yüz berish ihtimalliqi bolghan eng töwen derijidiki ziyanlardinmu saqlinip qelishimiz lazim.Xitaylarni biz bilimiz, ular tajawuzchi bolghini üchün yüriki pok-pok, biz bolsaq pütünley teshebuskar we aktip terepte turimiz.chünki weten bizning.bizning qiliwatqan herkitimiz heqqani heriket bolghini üchün dunya xelqi haman bizge hesidashliq qilidu.
men barliq qerindashlirimdin weten we millet heqqidiki ilghar ediylerning etrapigha uyushup he dese qusur izdep bir-biridin uzaqlashmay, ittipaqliship bu shanliq küreshte alemshumul ghelbilerni qazinip, tajawuzchi we uning ghalchillirigha qaqshatquch zerbe berip, Xitaylardin oxshimighan sahelerde yeterlik derijide öch elish paaliyitini qanat yaydurushni iltimas qilimen.

Axirda hemminglargha Aman esenlik tileymen.silerge umit we ishrnch yar bolsun!