PDA

View Full Version : chinese Visa

Unregistered
21-11-14, 20:31
It seems now the Chinese embassy in the US stop issuing visas to Uyghurs to visit home! Has anyone heard anything new?

Unregistered
21-11-14, 20:54
Yeah. it is.. it seems impossible for uyghurs( Uyghur Americans) to get Chinese visa to visit our families back home; it means we don't even have rights to visit our land or our home!!

As usual, you can submit your visa application with all required documents as it stated on the Chinese embassy website; however, once they find out you are an Uyghur, you will be asked to fill out another round of application forms(forms are in Chinese). which ask detailed information about your whole life, including in high school. After that, a visa person will tell you that it will take another 30 to 60 days to get an answer from Xinjiang Police. Then you will have to wait, and you will have a phone call from them in two to three weeks and let you know that your visa has been denied and they can't tell the reason why it has been denied. They simply put it, "Xinjiang Police said, NO". As a human being, or since we get used to being treated equally here in the US, we likely ask them why my visa application takes months whereas any other Americans or other Chinese expats takes just 3 days. They tell you, it is because yours is special case!!!

Suck it, my friend!! Shit happens!! Then never forget you are Uyghur, you will be Uyghur, whether you deny or accept!!!

Unregistered
21-11-14, 23:34
That is not true, I just one year multi entrance visa to CHina.

Unregistered
22-11-14, 20:56
[QUOTE=Unregistered;146595]That is not true, I just one year multi entrance visa to CHina.[/QUOTE

You may be true chines’ shit.

Unregistered
25-11-14, 16:31
Sanga ohshash lalma, ozam alalmisam , bashkilarmu alalmisun daysa, Shunga iching elishidu. Nurgun uyghurlarga beriwatidu, sangila amas.

Unregistered
26-11-14, 16:39
Belki siz we siz eytqan 'nurghun Uyghurlar' awu yuqurdiki qerindashtin perqlik, Hitaygha 'tehdid' emes motidil Uyghurladu belki, bir siz we 'nurghun Uyghur'largha Hitayning visa berishi, Hitayning Uyghurgha qaratqan ayrimichi, Uyghurni yurtidin ayrish siyasitining ozgerginining ipadis emes. Yahshi siz visa elip berip keliwetipsiz, emma yuqarqi atalmish 'Xinjiang police' No didi bilen wetinige berishtin mehrum qilinghan Uyghurni we NURGHUN UYGHURLARNI 'iching elishti' emes, siningmu/SILERNINGMU qorqmay, Hitay nijistin ruhsetsiz oz yurtunggha baridighan kuning bolup qala disingiz toghra bolamikin? Eger azraq Uyghurluq qeni bar Uyghur bolsingiz....

Sanga ohshash lalma, ozam alalmisam , bashkilarmu alalmisun daysa, Shunga iching elishidu. Nurgun uyghurlarga beriwatidu, sangila amas.

Unregistered
27-11-14, 00:42
Why you need visa as you still hold chinese passport.
Do not lie.

Unregistered
27-11-14, 23:47
I have US passport and my chinese passport was voided accordingly as many Chinese Americans.

Unregistered
28-11-14, 11:49
I have US passport and my chinese passport was voided accordingly as many Chinese Americans.

Evidently, you are not an uyghur. Majority of uyghur in US, they say they are Uyghur American. By the way, please go back to high school or ESL program to re-learn your English before writing any English comments here.

Unregistered
29-11-14, 02:14
Evidently, you are not an uyghur. Majority of uyghur in US, they say they are Uyghur American. By the way, please go back to high school or ESL program to re-learn your English before writing any English comments here.

I never said , I am native to English, I can say that I am fluent in English.At least , my academic credential can prove that, but, you are right, my English, in fact, is far from very fluent. Because, I started to learn my English in my late 30s.

I don't agree with you about denying my ethnic identity or nationality any way. First , I am Uyghur, and my logic is very close to Americans. For example, in America, for any answer , you can say " yes, no, or N/A", from this perspective, I can say, your English may be good as American , but your logic is like as typical Chinese. Because , there is only " Yes, or No" in China, there is no "N/A". I am saying this, because, in your mind, if Uyghur can get visa from China Embassy, they are the "维奸“, otherwise , the so called "real Uyghur".That is exactly the same as " yes, or no" answer of typical Chinese. But, please don't forget, in America, there is another option that is "N/A".

Unregistered
29-11-14, 13:51
"Native Uyghur" bolsang, Uyghurchila yazmamsen tilingha biri wajjjidekidek bir nerse sanchimighandikin.

I never said , I am native to English, I can say that I am fluent in English.At least , my academic credential can prove that, but, you are right, my English, in fact, is far from very fluent. Because, I started to learn my English in my late 30s.

I don't agree with you about denying my ethnic identity or nationality any way. First , I am Uyghur, and my logic is very close to Americans. For example, in America, for any answer , you can say " yes, no, or N/A", from this perspective, I can say, your English may be good as American , but your logic is like as typical Chinese. Because , there is only " Yes, or No" in China, there is no "N/A". I am saying this, because, in your mind, if Uyghur can get visa from China Embassy, they are the "维奸“, otherwise , the so called "real Uyghur".That is exactly the same as " yes, or no" answer of typical Chinese. But, please don't forget, in America, there is another option that is "N/A".

Unregistered
29-11-14, 15:16
"Native Uyghur" bolsang, Uyghurchila yazmamsen tilingha biri wajjjidekidek bir nerse sanchimighandikin.

Taza bir kalwakansan,
temiga karap bak , nima til bilan bashliniptikan, buningdin keyin gap kilsang, karap gapkil, kozungga birsi birma kilmigankin....ahlat.