PDA

View Full Version : why does china forbid islamic things like beards and rammadan ??

american0
03-05-14, 09:45
Hi i wanted to know why China is forbidding islamic things, while there are more then 10million chinese muslims and 10million ughur muslims in china.

Why forbid muslim things while you have more than 20million muslim countrymen isnt that idiotic and weird ?? Certainly they are not that stupid they have a purpose with this and i wanted to hear from you guy what you think is their purpose with forbidding islamic things.

What is their goal, do they want you guys to feel more muslim and so assimilate you guys with the hui and make you forget about your uyghur identity ore do they want to make you guys radical and so get internation support against you guys.

Thanx in advance

Unregistered
03-05-14, 10:34
Hi i wanted to know why China is forbidding islamic things, while there are more then 10million chinese muslims and 10million ughur muslims in china.

Why forbid muslim things while you have more than 20million muslim countrymen isnt that idiotic and weird ?? Certainly they are not that stupid they have a purpose with this and i wanted to hear from you guy what you think is their purpose with forbidding islamic things.

What is their goal, do they want you guys to feel more muslim and so assimilate you guys with the hui and make you forget about your uyghur identity ore do they want to make you guys radical and so get internation support against you guys.

Thanx in advance

Good questions, but I don't think the Uyghurs within and outside of China know what will happen to them if/when they become radicalised.

amercan0
03-05-14, 11:34
Oke. Any uyghurs here i would like to here your opinions.

american0
03-05-14, 11:37
Oke. Any uyghurs here i would like to hear your opinions.