PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Unregistered
13-09-13, 00:41
I am planning to write a research paper in grad level about Uyghur People and Terrorism, so I need some help. Can anyone provide me statistic data and human right violation report about Uyghur people? I will appreciate if I can get data from Dunya Uyghur Kurultay.
Thanks

Unregistered
13-09-13, 00:53
I am planning to write a research paper in grad level about Uyghur People and Terrorism, so I need some help. Can anyone provide me statistic data and human right violation report about Uyghur people? I will appreciate if I can get data from Dunya Uyghur Kurultay.
Thankswhy don't ask communist Chinese terrorist, they have a lot of video about July 5 2009 Urumqi ,communist Chinese Government is real terrorist!They're both hands have a lot of Uyghurs bloods.

Unregistered
13-09-13, 01:05
why don't ask communist Chinese terrorist, they have a lot of video about July 5 2009 Urumqi ,communist Chinese Government is real terrorist!They're both hands have a lot of Uyghurs bloods.

I am sorry, I can use any data from Chinese government and any data from unreliable data sources. Also I cannot use any data from internet from public sources. Sorry. thank you for any way.

Unregistered
13-09-13, 12:34
Thanks

I have only one data for you, that is I am a Uyghur , but not terrorist. I want to have happy Uyghur county like everyone have.

Thank,

Unregistered
13-09-13, 17:12
Thanks motherfucker are you stupid!chinese communist accopied our country 1949,if they're get out from Eatern Turkistan we don't have any problem with (chaing chong ching)terrorist communist china!Motherfucker China and big terrorist china.THEY'RE PAST 64 YEARS KILL A LOT OF UYGHURS,TIBETAN,MONGGULS,FALUNGONG CHINESE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Turdi
13-09-13, 21:40
Recently Uyghur Human Rights Project published an extensive report on the subject. They may be able to help you. You can get their contact info from UAA office. You can find their number at this website. I do not think you can get help from the characters and players here. Good luck with your paper.

Turdi

Thanks