PDA

View Full Version : Employment possibility for fluent Uyghur speaker and writer

21-04-06, 16:50
UAA received the following e-mail. If you have any queries, please contact Annette directly using the number or address at the end of her message.

My name is Annette Roman and I work for Alta Language Services, in Atlanta. We provide language testing for companies.

We are looking for a native Uighur speaker born, raised and educated in a Turkistan, absolutely fluent in Uighur, speaking AND writing, who would like to help us to do our business.

Our evaluators perform the test either in our office located in Buckead across from Lenox Mall when they live in Atlanta (GA) or from their location when they are are not living in Atlanta.

We provide everything for the test: the questions to ask the candidate to check his or her abilities in the target language and the grading criteria for scoring the candidate. When we have a written test, we e mail the test to you as well as the criteria to score the test.

We pay a "one time" $20 for the training (the time you spend looking at our material ) and $20 by evaluation. Each test lasts around 10 to 15 minutes. We are not expecting a lot of tests (maybe a couple per year)

We work with our evaluator's schedule. We only ask you to give us some regular availabilities per week to easy our scheduling process. For example, some of our evaluators are available only in the morning, some of them only in the evening, others have a more specific schedule they provide to us. We schedule Monday to Friday between 9am and 7 pm (ET). We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.

If you want more information about us, go to our website: www.altalang.com. We have a big team of almost 100 evaluators performing tests for us. We test in more than 50 languages.

If you are interested in helping us, please contact me at 404-240-1811 (or 1-800-505-1756) or e mail me at aroman[at]altalang.com.

I am looking forward to having news from you. If you are not interested, maybe someone would be happy to help us with our business. Thank you for passing the message.

Regards

Annette Roman

Annette Roman
Director of Operations
Evaluation and Training Services
ALTA Language Services, Inc.
aroman[at]altalang.com
(404) 240-1811