PDA

View Full Version : Turkistan will not be free at all! Except!

Unregistered
13-02-13, 22:06
Hey there thanks for passing by, as an Anonymous person, i want talk about your country called Turkistan.
As i believe Turkistan is 100% Muslims, and was under china's control for over 60 years i guess.

Since you guys are muslims, you will never get your country back! you know why? cuz YOU LOST FAITH. I'm not a muslim, but i believe from my various studies that islam is the religion of faith, and your women should cover her head, and pray 5 times a day MEN/Women, and Dont go half naked to the streets, and lets not forget about some retarded turkistanians who drink alcohol and claim its not forbidden! as i studied islam for over 15 years! i know that Alcohol is forbidden and going half naked is what you call HARAM or a SIN.

So If you turkistanis want your country back! STOP COMMITTING SINS AGAINST what your GOD (ALLAH) told you not to do.

I believe that most of turkistanians live like slaves in Turkistan, when they come to US they start being from Slave to Satanists who think being naked and drinking alcohol and not praying 5 times a day is OK. ITS NOT OK FOR MUSLIMS!

My concolusion is that if you want your country back, go back to ALLAH or what ever you guys call it, and start obeying what he said and avoiding what he said to avoid.

If you think this is Free Country and you can do what ever you want! well good luck restoring your country!

Unregistered
14-02-13, 02:45
Hey there thanks for passing by, as an Anonymous person, i want talk about your country called Turkistan.
As i believe Turkistan is 100% Muslims, and was under china's control for over 60 years i guess.

Since you guys are muslims, you will never get your country back! you know why? cuz YOU LOST FAITH. I'm not a muslim, but i believe from my various studies that islam is the religion of faith, and your women should cover her head, and pray 5 times a day MEN/Women, and Dont go half naked to the streets, and lets not forget about some retarded turkistanians who drink alcohol and claim its not forbidden! as i studied islam for over 15 years! i know that Alcohol is forbidden and going half naked is what you call HARAM or a SIN.

So If you turkistanis want your country back! STOP COMMITTING SINS AGAINST what your GOD (ALLAH) told you not to do.

I believe that most of turkistanians live like slaves in Turkistan, when they come to US they start being from Slave to Satanists who think being naked and drinking alcohol and not praying 5 times a day is OK. ITS NOT OK FOR MUSLIMS!

My concolusion is that if you want your country back, go back to ALLAH or what ever you guys call it, and start obeying what he said and avoiding what he said to avoid.

If you think this is Free Country and you can do what ever you want! well good luck restoring your country!

I don't know who you are! But before teaching something to Uyghur people in English, please study well the language first.

Unregistered
14-02-13, 10:03
I don't know who you are! But before teaching something to Uyghur people in English, please study well the language first.

Lmfao!! Look who we have here an english teacher, son stop fooling around and go fix ur god dam country

Unregistered
15-02-13, 08:51
This is why we fell behind and still falling. You are not 100% accurate here.

Unregistered
15-02-13, 09:49
This is why we fell behind and still falling. You are not 100% accurate here.

If its not accurate, fix it or correct me or add stuff i didnt include there!.... but i believe its because of this ur people and ur country is falling, Look buddy if u belong to a certain religion and u start disobeying or not doing what the religion taught you, ofcourse u will fall like an meteor falling into earth -_-. There is no Faith! There is no victory.

Unregistered
15-02-13, 09:52
you call someone son, who are you? must be an old Arabic fool......As a woman, I would rather die 1000 times than following your lead......religion demotes education and knowledge......go fix yourself before fixing anybody else.....LMAO....People like you should be put in a boat and sunk in the black sea.

Unregistered
15-02-13, 16:03
you call someone son, who are you? must be an old Arabic fool......As a woman, I would rather die 1000 times than following your lead......religion demotes education and knowledge......go fix yourself before fixing anybody else.....LMAO....People like you should be put in a boat and sunk in the black sea.

1st of all.. why in the world would u bring the word arab? Im not an arab, but did arabs kicked ur ass or something? Racist dip!
2nd: do u think i give a shit if u r a woman?
3rd: stop being racist and fix ur faith!
4th: why in the world would i fix my self? Lol did i say a lie? I spoke the truth abt ur god dam people!
now get lost idiotic animal, cuz u dont deserve to be called a human! For ur idiocity :D

Unregistered
15-02-13, 19:07
You mean we should be like the Saudis, Pakistanis and Afghans? No, thank you. They have their own country, but they almost want to pray to Hu Jintao instead of Allah. They probably celebrate on the streets if China accept them as Chinese provinces. We instead are proudly resisting the Chinese. The whole world is bending over for China, especially the Muslims and are afraid to offend them. But we and Tibetans are proudly standing up against the Chinese. Religion is for the weak and irrational minds. You can go ahead pray to the dead jews (Moses, David, Jesus etc.) and Arab (Muhammad) as prophets. We have our own Oghuz Han if we find a need to pray to fake prophets. Tibetans have their Dalai Lama. He is as good a prophet as any in other religions. They are all human beings, smart one who had great impact on societies. Do not pretent you are at least not muslim if not Uyghur. Seeing through you is as difficult as seeing through those Chinese hiding behind American names on message boards.

1st of all.. why in the world would u bring the word arab? Im not an arab, but did arabs kicked ur ass or something? Racist dip!
2nd: do u think i give a shit if u r a woman?
3rd: stop being racist and fix ur faith!
4th: why in the world would i fix my self? Lol did i say a lie? I spoke the truth abt ur god dam people!
now get lost idiotic animal, cuz u dont deserve to be called a human! For ur idiocity :D

Unregistered
15-02-13, 21:48
You mean we should be like the Saudis, Pakistanis and Afghans? No, thank you. They have their own country, but they almost want to pray to Hu Jintao instead of Allah. They probably celebrate on the streets if China accept them as Chinese provinces. We instead are proudly resisting the Chinese. The whole world is bending over for China, especially the Muslims and are afraid to offend them. But we and Tibetans are proudly standing up against the Chinese. Religion is for the weak and irrational minds. You can go ahead pray to the dead jews (Moses, David, Jesus etc.) and Arab (Muhammad) as prophets. We have our own Oghuz Han if we find a need to pray to fake prophets. Tibetans have their Dalai Lama. He is as good a prophet as any in other religions. They are all human beings, smart one who had great impact on societies. Do not pretent you are at least not muslim if not Uyghur. Seeing through you is as difficult as seeing through those Chinese hiding behind American names on message boards.

as an adult i don't like to use cruel words, but! since you are so dip shit, you force me to use it.
1st of all: let me start with the last thing you wrote about me hiding with American Names on message boards, as you see dip shit i don't have an american username :D, the current user name is Unregistered/Guest :D. so here is the 1st step of your stupidity.

2nd: Why you MORONS bringing Arabs and paki's in this discussion? are we talking about Arabs? do you think there are only Arab and paki Muslims around the world? Let me educate ur stupidity, There are 1.6B Muslims around the world, so it's impossible to be arabs and Paki's :D.

3: Clearly you are an Atheist and a dumb one :D. i dont know why are you joining this discussion even thou u r a dumb atheist that doesnt know about religions. Here is an example of your stupidity: I do not pray to the dead Jews! wait WTF does that even mean? lols. You said Arab Muhammad, you have no right to insult or say a single hatred word toward Muhammad cuz u r an atheist! even thou i'm not a muslim, but i defend Prophet Muhammad, more than you defend your child! thats if you have one...
I dont know and i dont give a single fuck to oghuz han or what ever bullshit u talking about, but if u have oghuz han as your prophet go worship his ass. and stop wasting ur time replying in a thread that doesn't benefit ur gay ass.

last but not least, you wrote that religion is for weak! hahhahaha bitch go die! i will rip ur head off ur body and kick ur ass, what a moron atheist!! by saying that your basically saying that more than half population of earth is weak cuz they follow religion? dip shit!!

Once again dumb ass, i already said i'm not uyghur! nor i dont want be from one of you!

Conclusion is that the reason some of Uyghurs became so dumb like you! is because they lost faith :D.
now if u want argue with me more! Bring it on, cuz i will fuck u up in religion matters. STOP WASTING UR TIME DUMB ASS ATHEIST!

Unregistered
15-02-13, 23:18
You are a prime example of mindless religious nuts. That is why people say religion is for the feeble mind. Do you know people in the mideast, Pakistan and Afghanistan could not catch up with the world? Do you know why they could not do in 60years what the Chinese did in the past 15 years? Because people there are like you, use their emmotions rather than their head, based their decisions on fear rather than rational knowledge, cowardly refuse to take charge of their lives and put their fate at the "hands" of something does not exist. Grow up and learn some about the world before judging others. You rely on cursing because you know you can't win the arguement by civilized way. Typical muslim way. Do not bother pretending otherwise.

as an adult i don't like to use cruel words, but! since you are so dip shit, you force me to use it.
1st of all: let me start with the last thing you wrote about me hiding with American Names on message boards, as you see dip shit i don't have an american username :D, the current user name is Unregistered/Guest :D. so here is the 1st step of your stupidity.

2nd: Why you MORONS bringing Arabs and paki's in this discussion? are we talking about Arabs? do you think there are only Arab and paki Muslims around the world? Let me educate ur stupidity, There are 1.6B Muslims around the world, so it's impossible to be arabs and Paki's :D.

3: Clearly you are an Atheist and a dumb one :D. i dont know why are you joining this discussion even thou u r a dumb atheist that doesnt know about religions. Here is an example of your stupidity: I do not pray to the dead Jews! wait WTF does that even mean? lols. You said Arab Muhammad, you have no right to insult or say a single hatred word toward Muhammad cuz u r an atheist! even thou i'm not a muslim, but i defend Prophet Muhammad, more than you defend your child! thats if you have one...
I dont know and i dont give a single fuck to oghuz han or what ever bullshit u talking about, but if u have oghuz han as your prophet go worship his ass. and stop wasting ur time replying in a thread that doesn't benefit ur gay ass.

last but not least, you wrote that religion is for weak! hahhahaha bitch go die! i will rip ur head off ur body and kick ur ass, what a moron atheist!! by saying that your basically saying that more than half population of earth is weak cuz they follow religion? dip shit!!

Once again dumb ass, i already said i'm not uyghur! nor i dont want be from one of you!

Conclusion is that the reason some of Uyghurs became so dumb like you! is because they lost faith :D.
now if u want argue with me more! Bring it on, cuz i will fuck u up in religion matters. STOP WASTING UR TIME DUMB ASS ATHEIST!

Unregistered
15-02-13, 23:51
You are a prime example of mindless religious nuts. That is why people say religion is for the feeble mind. Do you know people in the mideast, Pakistan and Afghanistan could not catch up with the world? Do you know why they could not do in 60years what the Chinese did in the past 15 years? Because people there are like you, use their emmotions rather than their head, based their decisions on fear rather than rational knowledge, cowardly refuse to take charge of their lives and put their fate at the "hands" of something does not exist. Grow up and learn some about the world before judging others. You rely on cursing because you know you can't win the arguement by civilized way. Typical muslim way. Do not bother pretending otherwise.

There is a saying: " Laugh at ignorants, to make them look more ignorant"

so hahahaha at you.

once again why r u bringing middle east and paki and afgha? are u retarded dude? leave the poor people alone! gosh!
u r such an idiot, that u dont know anything, the only reason those countries are not civilizing like America and europe, cuz of their governments! they dont have enough $$$ they dont have enough resources, cuz america and europe attacked them since 1990's and till now there is no peace or good economy there. NOW since i educated ur ignorant ass, leave those people alone!
yes i curse u know why? cuz u r an idiot :D.

NOTE: Due to your stupidity, I'm done talking to you! so dont bother ur self replying or commenting again! cuz i won't give a single shit about ur washed brain.

before criticizing middleeast and paki's, look at your own country and people, they all got brainwashed like u! by civilized countries! that made u forget who allah is and what islam is about!

So STOP WASTING UR TIME WITH ME! and go get a life.

Unregistered
12-04-13, 16:34
Social Causes of Depression, Going Here: http://taxivege.freesite2you.com#74641 - Get tips on therapy and treatment., Web Site: http://azamilt.herobo.com#80923 - LEGAL CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF USE APPLICABLE TO ALL USERS OF THIS SITE. ANY USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.

Unregistered
12-04-13, 22:03
If God gives people their country back for praying, being faithful or honest, Uyghurs are the most worthy people of all muslim peoples. It has been proven that praying and being faithful nothing to do with having independence.

Look at those muslim coutries around world, they have been making their countries hell - killing, raping, hunger,... We Uyghurs will make much better country.

Your idea has been thrown into the rubbish bin hundreds of years ago and you have no right to teach us what to do. From your use of language, it is not hard to conclude that you are a junkie. I am sure you rely on eithist welfare for a living.

Uyghurs, used to have been one of the strongest tribes in the world for centuries, are now weak as any other muslims beacuse we listened to donkeys' preaches. We will be strong again if we do not listen to donkeys like yourselves.

Unregistered
12-04-13, 22:22
The only reason that those country so poor, uncivilized and brutal is that there are many preachers exactly like youselves. The first thing is to be done to have a decent country is send preachers like you to hell.

so hahahaha at you.

once again why r u bringing middle east and paki and afgha? are u retarded dude? leave the poor people alone! gosh!
u r such an idiot, that u dont know anything, the only reason those countries are not civilizing like America and europe, cuz of their governments! they dont have enough $$$ they dont have enough resources, cuz america and europe attacked them since 1990's and till now there is no peace or good economy there. NOW since i educated ur ignorant ass, leave those people alone!

NOTE: Due to your stupidity, I'm done talking to you! so dont bother ur self replying or commenting again! cuz i won't give a single shit about ur washed brain.

before criticizing middleeast and paki's, look at your own country and people, they all got brainwashed like u! by civilized countries! that made u forget who allah is and what islam is about!

Unregistered
13-04-13, 23:15
Where are you middle east's maddog?

so hahahaha at you.

Unregistered
14-04-13, 13:46

HEHEHEHE awsome reply thumbs up for you

Unregistered
15-04-13, 18:52
Why you are so angry if you are not arab.
listen (!): Arabs can never kick any ass but their own, it is reality !
If they can, they will never be in todays situation !
So many "independent" arab countries but do not know how to wash their own ass !
Without sucking american or chinese cocks, you arab guys can not leave in peace !

1st of all.. why in the world would u bring the word arab? Im not an arab, but did arabs kicked ur ass or something? .......... :D

Unregistered
15-04-13, 23:49
He is quite right when it comes to the faith and religion. Yeah, people, especially uyghurs get abit confused on wether the religion put us wrong path and ultimately being where we are today. However, it is not the religion that caused us where we are, it is because of our stupidity not being faithful.

UOTE=Unregistered;126847]Hey there thanks for passing by, as an Anonymous person, i want talk about your country called Turkistan.

If you think this is Free Country and you can do what ever you want! well good luck restoring your country![/QUOTE]

Unregistered
16-04-13, 04:14
I don't agree with you for logical reasons. In many countries like Paksitan, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Saudi, Syria,... most people pray for Alla or sake of being muslim. They may not have the independence for praying as there are many other independent countries in which most people don't pray at all. In any terms, the people in those countries cannot live happily. Even they with to be part of China. China is rewarded by Alla being independent as well as taking other countries, even making the praying people suffer. Praying nothing to do with independence. The countries in which people pray for science and technology are stronger, longer living happier in general. Mixing politics and religion makes this world a living hell. Look at those countries Afghanstan, Paksitan, Syria, Yemen, Saudi Arabistan, Egypt....Religion may not be cause of the plight of Uyghurs, but those who have religious madness like youself did. You deny science, you kill any body opposes your ideology, you are sale of a imam who recites,....

He is quite right when it comes to the faith and religion. Yeah, people, especially uyghurs get abit confused on wether the religion put us wrong path and ultimately being where we are today. However, it is not the religion that caused us where we are, it is because of our stupidity not being faithful.

UOTE=Unregistered;126847]Hey there thanks for passing by, as an Anonymous person, i want talk about your country called Turkistan.

If you think this is Free Country and you can do what ever you want! well good luck restoring your country![/QUOTE]