PDA

View Full Version : looking for a UYGHUR and UZBEK food COOK

Unregistered
26-01-13, 15:00
Dear friends I am looking for a cook for central Asian cuisine, if anybody knows of anyone pls contact me 773-543-7028

Unregistered
26-01-13, 18:00
Dear friends I am looking for a cook for central Asian cuisine, if anybody knows of anyone pls contact me 773-543-7028

Hi, are you from USA? You need the cook in USA? I am a good cook, so.

Unregistered
26-01-13, 18:50
Hi, are you from USA? You need the cook in USA? I am a good cook, so.

Yes, I am in Illinois, USA. I need a cook for my small restaurant. If you have an experience and interested give me a call. I provided my number above.

Unregistered
26-01-13, 19:24
Yes, I am in Illinois, USA. I need a cook for my small restaurant. If you have an experience and interested give me a call. I provided my number above.

Sorry my frend i don't live in the USA so,

Unregistered
26-01-13, 23:20
There is a professional Uyghur cook in Brooklyn. He worked a cook in restaurants in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Moscow for many years before he moved to US. He is an excellent cook, but I am not sure if he will be willing to move to Illimois given that there is almost no Uyghur over there. I'll talk to him tomorrow and give your phone number to him if he is interested. I'll let you know one way or the other tomorrow night.