PDA

View Full Version : From the Shadows, emerges a New World Order, Their Order (part 1)

Turn to ISLAM
30-03-06, 20:39
We are all aware of the effects of media propaganda in our daily lives. Few of us however, realize that media propaganda is a well orchestrated global campaign to influence our behaviour; our thinking, our dressing, our culture, our lifestyle and virtually every aspect of our life, including our religion.

PRELUDE

August 2nd 1990, Saddam Hussein's forces crashed through the defences of oil rich Kuwait. In fear of an Iraqi invasion into Saudi Arabia, the United States and her Coalition allies poured into the Arabian peninsula to form a deterrent; a deterrent that would be known as Desert Shield. The result was a series of diplomatic talks; negotiations and counter negotiations that rapidly declined into a no-hope situation. On January 17th 1991 Desert Shield became Desert Storm!

The conflict was witnessed by millions through the eyes of CNN and the BBC. Showing propaganda of the systematic eradication of Saddam's forces by a coalition far superior in technological, political and economic power. However, what was little known was that from the outset, the War was engineered, controlled and manipulated by an elite group.

A group which had created the illusion of a man with power, at the head of a million strong army, on the verge of going nuclear. A man who had gained control over one fifth of the worlds oil overnight. However, in reality he was merely a pawn, in amongst many pawns - Just a puppet in a grand master plan, with the Gulf War as a well-orchestrated stepping stone.

The orchestrators of the War were by no means strangers to controlling major world events, in fact they have done so for centuries.

From the Shadows they have engineered every major war, revolution and recession. They control Everything You Read, Everything You Hear and Everything You See. They have managed to indoctrinate an entire populous to their way of thinking, and have infiltrated key positions in places of authority. And it is from the Shadows that they have created A New Political Order, A New Economic Order and more sinister A New Religious Order.

Their ultimate aim is total global domination and they will stop at nothing to reach their goal. The goal that was outlined in a speech given by a former President of the United States: George Bush: "What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a BIG idea, a New World Order".

ORIGINS OF THE FREEMASONS

In the year 1099, Pope Urban II of France, declared war on the Muslim Caliphate to capture the land of Jerusalem, which was under Muslim rule since 637. The Dome of the Rock was seized by a group of warrior monks calling themselves the "Knights of the Temple of Solomon" or more simply "The Knights Templers". In Jerusalem the Templers learnt the secret arts of the Kabala, an ancient form of Jewish magic, along with its dark rites and rituals. In 1314, Pope Clement 5th declared all Templers as heretics. The Templers subsequently formed an alliance with the King of Scotland, Robert de Bruce and aided him to defeat the strong English army thus achieving an independent Scotland and winning favours with the King.

The Templers had brought themselves back from the brink of destruction and never again would they allow themselves to be destroyed. In 1603 King James 5th of Scotland became King of England by virtue of descent. In doing so Scotland and England joined to form a new Kingdom and the power that the Templers held over Scotland spread to give them a firm grip on the whole of Great Britain. In order to preserve their secret order the name "Templers” would have to die and instead the new name they chose for themselves was the "Freemasons".

FREEMASONS IN BRITAIN

The first Royal member of the Freemasons was Frederick, Prince of Wales. The latest members include Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and consort to the current Queen of England, Elizabeth II, who herself is the grand patron to the Mason. In the years to come the world would witness Europe and America being plagued by wars and revolutions, which were in fact schemes created by an exclusive few driven by hunger for absolute power.

FREEMASONS & THE FRENCH REVOLUTION

In 18th Century France, the majority of the population was very poor whilst the Aristocracy and Royalty lived a life of luxury and extravagance. The Freemasons would use this gap to make the pledge for power (by a carefully planned propaganda war) resulting in the biggest upheaval in French history - the French Revolution. They completely controlled the media system and used it to sway the tide of public opinion. With the people, the politicians and the Military of France under Masonic control, the Freemasons could finally strike. In 1793 King Louis 16th was beheaded in front of a crowd heralding an end to the French monarchy and paving the way for another Masonic controlled state in Europe. In 1904, Marquee du Rosambo, a freemason, said before a packed audience: " We are then in complete agreement that Freemasonry was the only author of the French Revolution."

AMERICA: THE WORLD'S FIRST MASONIC STATE

When the so-called founding fathers of America landed on Plymouth Rock they were faced with a tyrannical British regime. In order to gain complete dominance of the new state, the Masons orchestrated the American War of Independence. The leader who took the war to the British was none other than George Washington, a Freemason. The world's first Masonic State was born-a nation that would represent masonry in every way. A sign of the Masonic presence in America is plainly visible on the dollar bill, which carries a picture of George Washington, the First Freemasonic president in the world, and the picture of the freemasonic symbol of the so-called all seeing “one eye.”

Unregistered
30-03-06, 20:48
Rehmet qerindishim..

paranoia
30-03-06, 21:08
Since they control what you write, are you writing this on their behalf? Am I reading this because of them? Somehow they made me to read this?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKYYYYYYYYY!!!

From the Shadows they have engineered every major war, revolution and recession. They control Everything You Read, Everything You Hear and Everything You See. They have managed to indoctrinate an entire populous to their way of thinking, and have infiltrated key positions in places of authority. And it is from the Shadows that they have created A New Political Order, A New Economic Order and more sinister A New Religious Order.

Turn to ISLAM
30-03-06, 21:16
Since they control what you write, are you writing this on their behalf? Am I reading this because of them? Somehow they made me to read this?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKYYYYYYYYY!!!

Just read the whole thing... before you get anxious.

Unregistered
30-03-06, 22:09
While I am impressed with the author's clever marriage of historical facts with vivid imagination, I have to admit that this came a little too late for me. I would've bought it at whole sale 20 years ago. But, I am 39 now and can feel the ground under my feet.
It is quite entertaining and somewhat educational if you can fish out the truths from the Arabic Nights.

Just read the whole thing... before you get anxious.