PDA

View Full Version : Uyghur Football Survey (please join in)

Unregistered
18-01-12, 11:40
Hello,

This is Henryk Szadziewski at the Uyghur Human Rights Project. I am doing a paper on football and identity among the Uyghur people. I have a brief survey (in English and Uyghur) on football. I would be very grateful if you took the time to complete it to help my research. It should take no longer than five to ten minutes. The survey is available here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VXLLFRZ (link is safe).

Thank you very much.

Mining ismim Henryk Szadziewski, Uyghur Kishilik Hoquq tetqiqati bilen shughullinimen. Men hazir Uyghurlardiki kimlik tonushi we potpul digen timida bir maqala teyarlawatimen. Men potpul heqqide qisqa bir ray sinash materyali teyarlidim (Uyghur we English tilida). Men sizlerning azraq wahtingizlarni chiqirip, bu ray sinash materyaligha jawap berishingizlarni umut qilimen, bu mening bu timidiki tetqiqatim uchun nahayeti yardemlik bolidu. Bu ray sinashni toldurush uchun kop bolsa 5 tin 10 minutqa qeder waqit ketidu. Ray sinash materyalini towendiki ulanmidin koreleysiz, hemde bu ulanma biheter. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VXLLFRZ

Sizge koptin-kop rehmet!

Unregistered
18-01-12, 13:46
click bomaywatidighu ?

Unregistered
18-01-12, 14:34
Yene bir yahshiraq sinap korung, bu link/ulanma ishleydu.

click bomaywatidighu ?

Unregistered
18-01-12, 21:10
Henryk,

For the last quest I tried to select the "other" option, but it did not accept it. For me China has to lose no matter whom they play. It has nothing to do with Saudi's being Muslim. It could be an atheist contry or some one from Hell, I do not care as long they win against China.

Hello,

This is Henryk Szadziewski at the Uyghur Human Rights Project. I am doing a paper on football and identity among the Uyghur people. I have a brief survey (in English and Uyghur) on football. I would be very grateful if you took the time to complete it to help my research. It should take no longer than five to ten minutes. The survey is available here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VXLLFRZ (link is safe).

Thank you very much.

Mining ismim Henryk Szadziewski, Uyghur Kishilik Hoquq tetqiqati bilen shughullinimen. Men hazir Uyghurlardiki kimlik tonushi we potpul digen timida bir maqala teyarlawatimen. Men potpul heqqide qisqa bir ray sinash materyali teyarlidim (Uyghur we English tilida). Men sizlerning azraq wahtingizlarni chiqirip, bu ray sinash materyaligha jawap berishingizlarni umut qilimen, bu mening bu timidiki tetqiqatim uchun nahayeti yardemlik bolidu. Bu ray sinashni toldurush uchun kop bolsa 5 tin 10 minutqa qeder waqit ketidu. Ray sinash materyalini towendiki ulanmidin koreleysiz, hemde bu ulanma biheter. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VXLLFRZ

Sizge koptin-kop rehmet!

Unregistered
18-01-12, 23:45
Thanks for your input on the survey. I'll look into the problem. I'll also include your comments on your selection. Best Henryk.

Unregistered
19-01-12, 20:06
Thanks, Henryk. My responce might have sounded a little extreme, but if you remember the taste of freedom fries, you can understan where I am coming from. The source of the freedom fries is literally small potatoes compared to that of our emotions.

You are assuming all the responders will be Uyghurs. That is a big leap of faith. Let's just hope that some one will not cross-post this at some Chinese websites. Otherwise, you could get more than what you bargain for.
Best T.

Thanks for your input on the survey. I'll look into the problem. I'll also include your comments on your selection. Best Henryk.

Unregistered
20-01-12, 10:41
Hi T. Not at all. The issue and the game inspire emotions- otherwise they would not be important. I guess I am assuming that the responders will be Uyghurs- and the last question was created on trust. I agree that should the survey be distributed on Chinese websites, I'll be inundated...that's too bad. As results to date show, some truths about Uyghur allegiances may be too hard to swallow. H.

Unregistered
21-01-12, 11:16
Henryk,

If the responders preference is not in this order: East Turkistan>Uzbekistan> Saudi Arabia>China, I would highly suspect if the respondent is Uyghur. Preference between East Turkistan and China should not require any survey for any Uyghur, but between Uzbekistan and Saudi, it is also quite clear: both are muslim country, but Uzbekistan is also a country where the population are ethnically almost identical. In Asia, your loyalty lies in the group you belong to, it has very little to do with the political system. because political system could change, a lot in that part of the world, but your people do not, not that fast any way. That is why nationalism is very important. Uyghur and Tibetan sufferings are for large part inflicted by Chinese nationalism. If some one is trying to srew up your survey, that is also due to Chinese nationalism.

Hi T. Not at all. The issue and the game inspire emotions- otherwise they would not be important. I guess I am assuming that the responders will be Uyghurs- and the last question was created on trust. I agree that should the survey be distributed on Chinese websites, I'll be inundated...that's too bad. As results to date show, some truths about Uyghur allegiances may be too hard to swallow. H.