PDA

View Full Version : Radio show on last week's events in East Turkistan - Nury Turkel was interviewed

John Bachelor Show
05-01-12, 17:05
The John Bachelor Show did a segment on the Uyghur and events of last week. You can listen to the program at this link. http://wabcradio.com/FlashPlayer/default.asp?SPID=33447&ID=2365978

Discussion about the Uyghurs and recent events starts at 10:20.

"Nury Turkel, past president of Uyghur-American Assn, in re: Radio Free Asia said that four of the people detained after the confrontation in Xinjiang were children, and that they had been part of a group trying to flee the country. Several dead - children and their mothers. Increased volatility day by day because the govt is growing more repressive; govt fighting local Muslim celebrations, also Rebiya Khadeer. Uyghurs are refused passports (as are Tibetans). Han Chinese get passports within two weeks. Beijing claims that the children were "being kidnapped to be trained in jihad." "Terrorism: was never part of the terminology historically; now used with abandone, as they even call HH the Dalai Lama that. Fifteen Uyghurs fleeing; intercepted in a village, authorities open fire and kill seven, then capture the children. "Punishment on the spot"policy: anyone with a Uyghur or Tibetan name will be shot on the spot. Pakistan helps China by jailing and deporting Uyghurs back to China - horrible track record, as do many of China's neighbors. Ethnic cleansing."

Source: http://johnbatchelorshow.com/schedules/

Adel.Uyghur
06-01-12, 05:56
Thanks Nury Turkel for telling the truth to the world. It seems for me that China has decided to kill any Uyghur who resists the brutality in Uyghur homeland. The world must know that there are thousands of Uyghurs in Chinese prisons. Most of these prisoners are teenagers or very boys and girls. Hundreds of them have already been tortured to death and most of those who released have developed severe physical mental breakdawn and majority die in two years. The world does so much for any others in the world but ignores Uyghurs. Is there any way of informing world about this situation? What can we do for this cause?

Unregistered
06-01-12, 15:14
I went to an interview a month ago and the interviewer asked me a question about Uyghur. I did not introduce that I am an uyghur, however the interviewer asked me what languages that I speak, from there he revealed that I am an uyghur. Though I did not say anything about Uyghur. He seems like already interested in Uyghur. The question itself was 'I am not talking about chinese government, how about chinese people, do they support your people?' My answer was 'majority chinese don't support us'. I think it is a fact. How do you think?

Adel.Uyghur
06-01-12, 21:47
You are right. The majority of Chinese don't support us and many of them don't care if the government kills all the Uyghurs with no reason. The following might be some of the reasons:

1. Historically, the Chinese have experienced very tough life; culturaly life has been cheap in China and individual differences have never been respected.

2. The Chinese education sytem, which allows only one party view for such a long time, collapsed in terms of humanity.

3. Strict media control and government propaganda have made many young Chinese citizens brutal in support of the government.

4. The government has chosen to employ brutal gangsters, ex-army officials, and off-spring of ex-high ranking officilas in its offices, particularly in police force.

5. China is not governed by law.

6. The government has been successful in convincing ordinary Chinese citizens that need resources from Uyghur Homeland.

7. Most of the Chinese people do not believe in God and there is no sympathy towards fellow human being.

I went to an interview a month ago and the interviewer asked me a question about Uyghur. I did not introduce that I am an uyghur, however the interviewer asked me what languages that I speak, from there he revealed that I am an uyghur. Though I did not say anything about Uyghur. He seems like already interested in Uyghur. The question itself was 'I am not talking about chinese government, how about chinese people, do they support your people?' My answer was 'majority chinese don't support us'. I think it is a fact. How do you think?

Unregistered
06-01-12, 21:50
Yaraysen Nury Turkel! sen eslide Uygurlargha lider bolushqa layiq ademsen.

Unregistered
07-01-12, 14:59
You are right. The majority of Chinese don't support us and many of them don't care if the government kills all the Uyghurs with no reason. The following might be some of the reasons:

1. Historically, the Chinese have experienced very tough life; culturaly life has been cheap in China and individual differences have never been respected.

2. The Chinese education sytem, which allows only one party view for such a long time, collapsed in terms of humanity.

3. Strict media control and government propaganda have made many young Chinese citizens brutal in support of the government.

4. The government has chosen to employ brutal gangsters, ex-army officials, and off-spring of ex-high ranking officilas in its offices, particularly in police force.

5. China is not governed by law.

6. The government has been successful in convincing ordinary Chinese citizens that need resources from Uyghur Homeland.

7. Most of the Chinese people do not believe in God and there is no sympathy towards fellow human being.

That was a nice thought from you, thanks. What I am thinking is that china is not a democratic country and like you listed all chinese people were brain washed through their education system and decieved from the truth. Even many educated and prodemocratic chinese, like you have mentioned they will first think about resources, land and interest of china instead of human rights, property rights, right of inheritages and political rights etc. of Uyghur. Though they might put human rights on their mouth around. Even some chinese people has been living in the US for a while still showing that kind of pattern. I was very frastrated toward them. So, I think my answer was a fact and it maybe very hard to change for a while. Even if China changes to a democratic country in the future, I think it would be the same.

Adel.Uyghur
08-01-12, 04:31
A few years ago, I was giving a talk to a group of people including a Chinese. My talk was about Uyghur history and culture, the consequences of atomic and nuclear bomb testings in Uyghur homeland, the environmental destruction, and the cultural genocide etc. My talk was fact. The Chinese, however, was very angry and interruped me a few times yelling "separatist, separatist", and insisted that he would rather speak about Uyghurs and China. Fortunately, the organizers stopped him. The Chinese is a graduate of both Western and Chinese university and this is a high democratic country.

There are thousands of governments employed professional Chinese who talk and work for Chinese government propaganda. Billions of dollars is being spent for this casause. Unfortunately, a self-supported single Uyghur, is a citizen of a highly democratic country having an opportunity to talk a group of ordinary people for dozen minutes is tried to be stopped such as pathetic way.

In cultural revolusion, millions of Chinese citizens were killed for just stupid ideology - fathers were against mothers, brothers were against sisters, friends against friends... I don't wish the government cause another revolusion which kills all Uyghurs!

That was a nice thought from you, thanks. What I am thinking is that china is not a democratic country and like you listed all chinese people were brain washed through their education system and decieved from the truth. Even many educated and prodemocratic chinese, like you have mentioned they will first think about resources, land and interest of china instead of human rights, property rights, right of inheritages and political rights etc. of Uyghur. Though they might put human rights on their mouth around. Even some chinese people has been living in the US for a while still showing that kind of pattern. I was very frastrated toward them. So, I think my answer was a fact and it maybe very hard to change for a while. Even if China changes to a democratic country in the future, I think it would be the same.

Unregistered
08-01-12, 15:56
esil esil , mushudnaq enilizche yezinglar bundinkin

Unregistered
09-01-12, 19:24
A few years ago, I was giving a talk to a group of people including a Chinese. My talk was about Uyghur history and culture, the consequences of atomic and nuclear bomb testings in Uyghur homeland, the environmental destruction, and the cultural genocide etc. My talk was fact. The Chinese, however, was very angry and interruped me a few times yelling "separatist, separatist", and insisted that he would rather speak about Uyghurs and China. Fortunately, the organizers stopped him. The Chinese is a graduate of both Western and Chinese university and this is a high democratic country.

There are thousands of governments employed professional Chinese who talk and work for Chinese government propaganda. Billions of dollars is being spent for this casause. Unfortunately, a self-supported single Uyghur, is a citizen of a highly democratic country having an opportunity to talk a group of ordinary people for dozen minutes is tried to be stopped such as pathetic way.

In cultural revolusion, millions of Chinese citizens were killed for just stupid ideology - fathers were against mothers, brothers were against sisters, friends against friends... I don't wish the government cause another revolusion which kills all Uyghurs!

The example that you mentioned is obvious. Some chinese said only after they come to foreign country they discovered how much they love their home country. In the begining I though mybe because they were in difficulty for surviving here. However, later I found out that is not the case. Most of them survived well. Maybe more than Uyghur and Tibet, they also against the chinese government, they hate the system and hate the cultural revolution. They also want something change and even wish their home country change to demoratic system. However, they hate Uyghur and Tibet too, mostely not because discrimination on the race (many do though), but because political reason. In their mind they are completely in accordance to chinese government in supressing Uyghur and Tibet, because they believe if they don't do so Uyghur and Tibet might be able to totally control their own resources geting strong, confident and competative. The next possibility after that is Uyghur and Tibet might be strong enough to firmly asking for seperation from current republic. This lieu of thought process has been rooted in almost every educated chinese through their education system from school and society. It become common sense for them that every Uyghur and Tibetan is in favor for seperation. Maybe that is a fact that make them unease.
Calling uyghur a seperatist in china is equal to call them criminal or even worse, but in democratic country that is just political expression not indicating a crime. He call you seperitist, first he peeled the old scar which most Uyghur have in their mind, let you feel the pain again, and secondly, he is using democratic system for his free expression. Since he is from china and know the system very well, his behave actually could be understood by you as an oral THREAT and warning to you and your close relatives who still live in china. I am sure you had the feeling of his ill purpose.
The interesting thing is that this kind of chinese usually are educated in both china and the west. They are not learning something to accept the fact and defense the truth but they are using western system to disguise their real ill purpose and openly showing their defendor status as chinese governemnt wished. Maybe some of them are paid, I doubt most of them are not. They are just being rooted too deep to recover their hornesty toward the fact, so as to they are still being used and fooled by the chinese governement as though they were many of those chinese who were fooled and controlled within china.
They might against current chinese government. However, they are defacto controlled by their imaginary hero status for the chinese empire, are indirectly or directly supporting current chinese govenment. What a circle! That indicate the root is not totally the chinese government but also the chinese people themself.

Adel.Uyghur
11-01-12, 21:15
Now, many young Chinese have poisoned to the point that they believe Uyghurs are not the indigenous people of “Xinjiang” in spite of living evidence of Chinese Great Wall. Their comments on youtube or other sites have ignored the past and present fact. Those Chinese are not able to see their world famous border – the Great Wall of China. They commented to “expel” Uyghurs from Uyhghur Homeland ....To justify their make-ups, their government changing the names of places, destroying Uyghur historical sites, supporting mass Chinese migration to the region by providing free land, house and high pay jobs...

Unregistered
11-01-12, 23:58
"Donkeys will remain as donkeys and will not change to horses even if they went to mecca".

The example that y
ou mentioned is obvious. Some chinese said only after they come to foreign country they discovered how much they love their home country. In the begining I though mybe because they were in difficulty for surviving here. However, later I found out that is not the case. Most of them survived well. Maybe more than Uyghur and Tibet, they also against the chinese government, they hate the system and hate the cultural revolution. They also want something change and even wish their home country change to demoratic system. However, they hate Uyghur and Tibet too, mostely not because discrimination on the race (many do though), but because political reason. In their mind they are completely in accordance to chinese government in supressing Uyghur and Tibet, because they believe if they don't do so Uyghur and Tibet might be able to totally control their own resources geting strong, confident and competative. The next possibility after that is Uyghur and Tibet might be strong enough to firmly asking for seperation from current republic. This lieu of thought process has been rooted in almost every educated chinese through their education system from school and society. It become common sense for them that every Uyghur and Tibetan is in favor for seperation. Maybe that is a fact that make them unease.
Calling uyghur a seperatist in china is equal to call them criminal or even worse, but in democratic country that is just political expression not indicating a crime. He call you seperitist, first he peeled the old scar which most Uyghur have in their mind, let you feel the pain again, and secondly, he is using democratic system for his free expression. Since he is from china and know the system very well, his behave actually could be understood by you as an oral THREAT and warning to you and your close relatives who still live in china. I am sure you had the feeling of his ill purpose.
The interesting thing is that this kind of chinese usually are educated in both china and the west. They are not learning something to accept the fact and defense the truth but they are using western system to disguise their real ill purpose and openly showing their defendor status as chinese governemnt wished. Maybe some of them are paid, I doubt most of them are not. They are just being rooted too deep to recover their hornesty toward the fact, so as to they are still being used and fooled by the chinese governement as though they were many of those chinese who were fooled and controlled within china.
They might against current chinese government. However, they are defacto controlled by their imaginary hero status for the chinese empire, are indirectly or directly supporting current chinese govenment. What a circle! That indicate the root is not totally the chinese government but also the chinese people themself.

Adel.Uyghur
13-01-12, 06:08
Thank you all the staff of RFA Uyghur Service for your hard work in obtaining true information about 7 fleeing Uyghurs who were shot dead (might include a 6-year old boy) by Chinese police and 4 children detained.

Unregistered
13-01-12, 23:59
No where in the world will do the same thing! Just wish the 4 children safe and remain healthy after (((:(