PDA

View Full Version : Uyghur Chef needed for a dinner in Philadelphia

Unregistered
13-09-11, 23:12
A restaurant in Philadelphia is interested in hosting an evening of Uyghur cuisine. This event will be open to the general public. Experience in a restaurant or institutional kitchen is necessary. A round trip Amtrak ticket and a hotel room will be provided. Additionally, compensation will be provided commensurate with experience level. The dinner will take place on a Sunday evening sometime in the Fall of this year. Those interested should email contact@dancing-ferret.com with a brief description of their experience and cooking specialties.

Unregistered
14-09-11, 19:25
There is a former cook livis in Brooklyn, unfortunately, he does not speak English. Speaks very little Chinese and Russian though.

A restaurant in Philadelphia is interested in hosting an evening of Uyghur cuisine. This event will be open to the general public. Experience in a restaurant or institutional kitchen is necessary. A round trip Amtrak ticket and a hotel room will be provided. Additionally, compensation will be provided commensurate with experience level. The dinner will take place on a Sunday evening sometime in the Fall of this year. Those interested should email contact@dancing-ferret.com with a brief description of their experience and cooking specialties.

Unregistered
15-09-11, 17:02

Most of Uyghur women can cook like chefs although they do not have the certificate. I think it should not be too difficult to find an Uyghur women who can cook Uyghur food at your event.

Unregistered
15-09-11, 19:45
Come on, be serious! Cooking for a family of 4 or a party of 20-30 is different than cooking in a commercial restaurant. I am not the advertiser, I am a Uyghur like yourself. I can understand your enthusiam, but it is not realistic. Most women from any culture can produce decent dishes from their culture, but they not necessarily accomodate the needs of a restaurant.
It is better do right or not do it at all.

Most of Uyghur women can cook like chefs although they do not have the certificate. I think it should not be too difficult to find an Uyghur women who can cook Uyghur food at your event.

Unregistered
16-09-11, 00:02
who open this restuarant for diner or party,on the US so many chinese interesting uyghur restuarant foods.tell us more about this diner I will be interesting,also i have certificate thanks.

Unregistered
16-09-11, 01:25
I have excellent experience cooking Uighur cuisine and almost 10 years as head chef. My main experience about hospitality is
serving large amount people And VIP guests. I had served 500 people with complicated menu several time. Also I have nice skill for decorating food .