PDA

View Full Version : End of China actually much closer than we thought...

Unregistered
07-08-11, 04:26
Given the economic vulnerability of the world markets, China will have the most to lose... In the US, due to the mass unemployment, its citizens will ask and asking to have a root cause of the issues resolved instead of the having baand aids, means most of the manufactring might well be relocated back to US and also asking close loop holes and stiff tarriffs for any imports... especially Chinese goods where not many Americans are fond of and see them as the biggest threat...

Same trend in Europe... China used to tied to the Soviet Union by ideology, but not anymore and most Russians think they are the biggest threats... among all of their neighbors, no one likes them and they all think they are the biggest threats...

What does this mean? with the detoriating economics, China has to rely on domestic consumption(currently 70% of their revenue are from exports) and this will be disastrous economical consequences(they are in one of the biggest bubbles in earth since 08 when they injected billions into their economy and empty cities, buildings worth billions but no one lives)... Already there are daily demonstrations with the unemployed and unable to survive people and fights with their police daily..(we won't see it very much due to the media restrictions, 2000 such events last year)...

With the recession/depression deepens, revolutions will be everywhere and I see there will be big social upheaval in China(won't happen in US or the west) and I had already seen many anticommunist parties and gatherings all over the world as poor Chinese also can't be able to survive... I think when times come, Uyghurs must be ready and shouldn't make the same mistake that our ancestors had made and i think this won't be very long...

Adel.Uyghur
07-08-11, 07:22
There are many instances that Uyghurs children were killed brutally in Chinese provinces because of stealling as little as $100. Many Uyghurs believe most of the Chinese immigrants in Uyghurs homeland are robbing Uyghurs by much more than that of $100. Analysing the events in a logical way, the Uyghur attack on "innocent Han Chinese" exact same as the Chinese attack on Uyghurs in Chinese provinces. The difference is those Uyghurs attackers and suspected attackers were killed instantly without a question and the Chinese attackers are still free if not promoted to be a police chief in "Xinjiang".