PDA

View Full Version : Uyghur Soviet Movie about Qing occupation of East Turkistan (In Russian Language)

Unregistered
29-07-11, 14:09
This Movie is a 1981 production in Kazakhstan about the story of the Uyghurs fighting against the Qing Invasion..its in the Russian Language made during Soviet times.

http://music.uighur.kz/video/69-god-drakona-1981.html

Unregistered
29-07-11, 15:03
hi, thanks for the sharing. however it is very difficult to watch the movie, because of bad connection. do you have download link? thanks!

Unregistered
29-07-11, 15:33
hi, thanks for the sharing. however it is very difficult to watch the movie, because of bad connection. do you have download link? thanks!

I couldn't find the download link myself.. i just finished watching it and it was a well made movie for 1981, sad story of how our people were oppressed and how they died defending our people and homelands freedom. One day we will fight united once again against the invaders and traitors and inshallah we will defeat them! Independence for East Turkistan!

Unregistered
29-07-11, 18:55
allahim biznimu ashu mayimhandek jenggivar rohka ige kilgin vetinimni koral bilen azad kilishka ,ultupturup olup turup bu vetenn veten soygen kenimiz bilen azad kilishka yardem kilgin.amin