PDA

View Full Version : Uyghur speaker in Boston area? (paid job)

Unregistered
09-06-11, 17:01
?ياخشىمۇسىز
I am a linguistics PhD student working on Uyghur. I am looking for an Uyghur speaker in the Boston area to meet with me for about 2-4hrs/week and answer questions like, "Can you say this in Uyghur?" I can offer $20/hr for your time. Please e-mail me at alya@mit.edu if you're interested.

!رەھمەت

Unregistered
09-06-11, 20:03
There is a Uyghur scientist works in one of the biology labs at MIT. She is from Almaty, Kazakstan. Her name is Maysem Mitalipova. She does stem-cell research. She might have her own lab there. I do not have her number though. You might try to find her. She went to Russian school, but her Uyghur is okay. If you could not find her, there are several other Uyghurs in Boston. Hopefully, some one will see this and responds. Good luck with your study.

?ياخشىمۇسىز
I am a linguistics PhD student working on Uyghur. I am looking for an Uyghur speaker in the Boston area to meet with me for about 2-4hrs/week and answer questions like, "Can you say this in Uyghur?" I can offer $20/hr for your time. Please e-mail me at alya@mit.edu if you're interested.

!رەھمەت